Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:02:15 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GiftCoin [GFT] Wallet + Source available [SCRYPT]  (Read 112412 times)
alexuk

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 03:41:38 PM

The site and maint page clearly mentioned to come talk to us on IRC for updates.

Blocks were being processed the moment from launch, backlog was completed around 24 hours ago.

Your picture also doesn't mean alot, i was, and so was everyone else finding LOADS of blocks, but your probably forgetting:

1) 90% of blocks found at launch were orphans and rejected by the network, just because YOU "found" something, doesnt mean you automatically make the coins off it.
2) round times were approx 1-2-3-4-5 seconds, and based on PROP share scheme, with your hashrate, you probably only got into a very small number of rounds for that calculation
3) there are people reporting abour 50-200 gift coins from around 2-3-4 MH .... your number does seema bit low, but i feel this was due to (2) and luck

Also, as per the announcement on the pool launch thread, and on the frontpage - we welcome everyone to join us on IRC for live updates and/or chat and support, doing it on forums we've found isnt the best way for it.

http://webchat.freenode.net/?nick=giftcoin-...&channels=%23giftcoinpool&uio=d4

lastly, what were you expecting off 1.1MH? Im sorry but this coin launch, and probably the ones after this one, wont get you that Lambo or Ferrari youve been looking at.

don't bother irc ppl, you can find pro scammers reply below... they scammed us and now they're waiting us to beg for our coins!!!!

[16:52] <giftcoin-801> can a gift(scam)coinpool.com operator check my logs, mycoin@460 wallet GprsCz9pJ3XbbKfA4AtBy77ZbHxJB5QoRD.

[16:52] <@alex12-afk> they expect gold blocks to be dropping out of their CD drives.

[16:53] <@alex12-afk> giftcoin-801, if your going to start off like that

[16:53] <@alex12-afk> you can gtfo

[16:53] <@alex12-afk> now ask nicely again, or leave

you missed a bit off that, lets paste the rest shall we?

<giftcoin-801> can a gift(scam)coinpool.com operator check my logs, mycoin@460 wallet GprsCz9pJ3XbbKfA4AtBy77ZbHxJB5QoRD.
<alex12-afk> they expect gold blocks to be dropping out of their CD drives.
<alex12-afk> giftcoin-801, if your going to start off like that
<alex12-afk> you can gtfo
<alex12-afk> now ask nicely again, or leave
<alex12-afk> and, what exaclty do you want me to check?
<giftcoin-801> if i got 27 coins for 15-20 min from bitember of course i dont expect 18 coin for 3-4h from your pool.. and i started at your pool with lower diff than bitember scammer!!!
<soriXX> lol
<alex12-afk> ......
<alex12-afk> our pool had higher MH than "bitember"
<alex12-afk> around 550MH
<alex12-afk> lots of shares, low round times, = your 500k/s didnt get into them
<alex12-afk> and when it did, it had a very low % share of the round
<alex12-afk> and thus, you get not alot
<MisterTee> Let him keep crying
<alex12-afk> i just hope he understands what im saying is the truth
<MisterTee> SO sick of these people whom think they got "scammed" because they didn't make 1000000+ coins
<alex12-afk> they think they can get rich off pointing their single GPU on their laptop to a pool, and come away with billions
<alex12-afk> for 30mins work
<alex12-afk> and 6 hours of mining
<alex12-afk> WHAT NO FERRARI?Huh SCAMMMM
<alex12-afk> SCAM SCAM
<MisterTee> rediculous
<Parabola> morning
* giftcoin-801 has quit (Quit: Page closed)
<alex12-afk> goodbye 801
<soriXX> people is funny in this world!!!!!1

bettercoinpool

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 03:52:53 PM

Re: refunds, as embarrassing as it is to admit, I can't process payouts until DEV # 2 responds to me with the pw for the temporary server he moved the old database and wallet to... so as soon as I hear back from him everyone will start getting their refunds.  Your patience is appreciated.  I personally know DEV #2, we live in the same town and whatever reason he's not responding is definitely legitimate. Will keep you guys posted on this thread.

durilup

Activity: 338
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 05:11:04 PM

It'd say our pool, bitember.com, managed to cope quite nicely. We're now preparing for the nyan launch and here's hoping that launch goes as smooth as giftcoin went for us.

If you like our pool, don't forget to follow us on twitter (twitter.com/bitember), or like our facebook/google+ page. Links can be found at http://bitember.com for all contact information and social media outlets.

I wish a good year and happy mining for you all!

maxbit

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 05:29:45 PM

The auto payment is not working for me for the pool: http://giftcoinpool.com/index.php?page=gettingstarted
I have credits there, the payment address is filled in and threshold is at 1 giftcoin, no auto pay for the last 2 days. The manual payment shows available at 0.00...

What should I do? The contact page is also disabled wtf? Help..
alexuk

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 06:40:10 PM

The auto payment is not working for me for the pool: http://giftcoinpool.com/index.php?page=gettingstarted
I have credits there, the payment address is filled in and threshold is at 1 giftcoin, no auto pay for the last 2 days. The manual payment shows available at 0.00...

come to irc and talk with me...
Tofer

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 06:42:45 PM

The site and maint page clearly mentioned to come talk to us on IRC for updates.

Blocks were being processed the moment from launch, backlog was completed around 24 hours ago.

Your picture also doesn't mean alot, i was, and so was everyone else finding LOADS of blocks, but your probably forgetting:

1) 90% of blocks found at launch were orphans and rejected by the network, just because YOU "found" something, doesnt mean you automatically make the coins off it.
2) round times were approx 1-2-3-4-5 seconds, and based on PROP share scheme, with your hashrate, you probably only got into a very small number of rounds for that calculation
3) there are people reporting abour 50-200 gift coins from around 2-3-4 MH .... your number does seema bit low, but i feel this was due to (2) and luck

Also, as per the announcement on the pool launch thread, and on the frontpage - we welcome everyone to join us on IRC for live updates and/or chat and support, doing it on forums we've found isnt the best way for it.

lastly, what were you expecting off 1.1MH? Im sorry but this coin launch, and probably the ones after this one, wont get you that Lambo or Ferrari youve been looking at.

don't bother irc ppl, you can find pro scammers reply below... they scammed us and now they're waiting us to beg for our coins!!!!

[16:52] <giftcoin-801> can a gift(scam)coinpool.com operator check my logs, mycoin@460 wallet GprsCz9pJ3XbbKfA4AtBy77ZbHxJB5QoRD.

[16:52] <@alex12-afk> they expect gold blocks to be dropping out of their CD drives.

[16:53] <@alex12-afk> giftcoin-801, if your going to start off like that

[16:53] <@alex12-afk> you can gtfo

[16:53] <@alex12-afk> now ask nicely again, or leave

<giftcoin-801> can a gift(scam)coinpool.com operator check my logs, mycoin@460 wallet GprsCz9pJ3XbbKfA4AtBy77ZbHxJB5QoRD.
<giftcoin-801> if i got 27 coins for 15-20 min from bitember of course i dont expect 18 coin for 3-4h from your pool.. and i started at your pool with lower diff than bitember scammer!!!
<soriXX> lol
<alex12-afk> ......
<MisterTee> SO sick of these people whom think they got "scammed" because they didn't make 1000000+ coins
<alex12-afk> they think they can get rich off pointing their single GPU on their laptop to a pool, and come away with billions
<alex12-afk> SCAM SCAM
<MisterTee> rediculous
<Parabola> morning
<alex12-afk> goodbye 801

you tell your kids to ask nicely when you open a SERVICE people expect to be served and when you DONT serve the they get angry if you cant handle disgruntled people stop what youre doing and quit.  number 2 i had the same Kh as this guy mining doge and cat watching myself getting credit for every 5 or 6 rounds and  i made hundreds(cats) and hundreds of thousands.  I think he is justifiably angry.  Most likely not the first time he's been screwed or had "bad luck."  not saying it wasn't supposed to be but crypto is just like everything else.  rich get richer the poor get pushed off the cliff(oh bad luck unfortunately).  Not to mention I may be wrong because I haven't seen everything he wrote but he wasnt expecting millions asshole  nor am I, but I'm sure as hell not expecting pennies.  So dont put words in peoples mouths.  Go ahead and say stop the whining, I hope scammers realize the game is short, and in reality there are always consequences. so sleep soundly knowing the path before your feet is paved with us "poor slime", don't slip i'm a doosy.

Need someone to Mod your board so you can focus on your coin?  Want someone to be there answering newcomer  questions for the launch of your coin?  PM me for more info.  I can help!
alexuk

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 06:44:34 PM

alexuk

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 06:50:52 PM

(1) you tell your kids to ask nicely when you open a SERVICE people expect to be served and when you DONT serve the they get angry if you cant handle disgruntled people stop what youre doing and quit.  

(2) number 2 i had the same Kh as this guy mining doge and cat watching myself getting credit for every 5 or 6 rounds and  i made hundreds(cats) and hundreds of thousands.  I think he is justifiably angry.

(3) Most likely not the first time he's been screwed or had "bad luck."  not saying it wasn't supposed to be but crypto is just like everything else.  rich get richer the poor get pushed off the cliff(oh bad luck unfortunately).

(4) Not to mention I may be wrong because I haven't seen everything he wrote but he wasnt expecting millions asshole  nor am I, but I'm sure as hell not expecting pennies.  

(5) So dont put words in peoples mouths.  

(6) Go ahead and say stop the whining, I hope scammers realize the game is short, and in reality there are always consequences. so sleep soundly knowing the path before your feet is paved with us "poor slime", don't slip i'm a doosy.

1) Difference here is that your not a paying customer, i give this service for free under my own personal conditions.

2) Your second point about mining doge and cat has nothing to do with mining A DIFFERENT COIN, lets just call that giftcoin

3) Welcome to real life

4) What were you expecting? Trip to the Bahamas? Seriously, tell me what you were expecting here, remember GIFT has absolutely NO value as its not listed on any exhcanges yet.

5) He said scam, i didnt.

6) Stop whining. Ill make sure i dont step on this slime you speak of, and im happy your a "doosy"
animekub

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 06:59:00 PM

I downloaded the "wallet 3rd checkpoint" and it's still not syncing. I'm stuck at 23 hours left with 8 active connections. I have also tried deleting everything in Roaming/giftcoin except for wallet. Anyone else have a problem with this?
mycointr

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 06:59:29 PM

<soriXX> lol
<alex12-afk> ......
<alex12-afk> SCAM SCAM
<MisterTee> rediculous
<Parabola> morning
<alex12-afk> goodbye 801

i didnt post it but you did.... to show everyone that you and a bunch of scammer there that have no respect to people with 'single gpu'
good luck getting your billion monopoly coins to exchanges that you scammed from people with single gpu..
Tofer

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 07:08:19 PM

(1) you tell your kids to ask nicely when you open a SERVICE people expect to be served and when you DONT serve the they get angry if you cant handle disgruntled people stop what youre doing and quit.  

(2) number 2 i had the same Kh as this guy mining doge and cat watching myself getting credit for every 5 or 6 rounds and  i made hundreds(cats) and hundreds of thousands.  I think he is justifiably angry.

(3) Most likely not the first time he's been screwed or had "bad luck."  not saying it wasn't supposed to be but crypto is just like everything else.  rich get richer the poor get pushed off the cliff(oh bad luck unfortunately).

(4) Not to mention I may be wrong because I haven't seen everything he wrote but he wasnt expecting millions asshole  nor am I, but I'm sure as hell not expecting pennies.  

(5) So dont put words in peoples mouths.  

(6) Go ahead and say stop the whining, I hope scammers realize the game is short, and in reality there are always consequences. so sleep soundly knowing the path before your feet is paved with us "poor slime", don't slip i'm a doosy.

1) Difference here is that your not a paying customer, i give this service for free under my own personal conditions.

2) Your second point about mining doge and cat has nothing to do with mining A DIFFERENT COIN, lets just call that giftcoin

3) Welcome to real life

4) What were you expecting? Trip to the Bahamas? Seriously, tell me what you were expecting here, remember GIFT has absolutely NO value as its not listed on any exhcanges yet.

5) He said scam, i didnt.

6) Stop whining. Ill make sure i dont step on this slime you speak of, and im happy your a "doosy"

wow i was expecting something new and not the same ol' I have no reading comprehension.   

Need someone to Mod your board so you can focus on your coin?  Want someone to be there answering newcomer  questions for the launch of your coin?  PM me for more info.  I can help!
alexuk

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 07:11:23 PM

<soriXX> lol
<alex12-afk> ......
<alex12-afk> SCAM SCAM
<MisterTee> rediculous
<Parabola> morning
<alex12-afk> goodbye 801

i didnt post it but you did.... to show everyone that you and a bunch of scammer there that have no respect to people with 'single gpu'
good luck getting your billion monopoly coins to exchanges that you scammed from people with single gpu..

1) where exactly does it show that im a scammer?

2) where does it show i have no respect for single GPU miners?

3) i didnt actually create giftcoins, i just supported it with a pool, which then turned "official", and my current balance is about 400 GIFT coins, ill be sure to remember you when i roll off car sales yard in my Ferrari...

Why the fuck do some people just not get it? Ill spell it out for you one more time:

- low hashrate, amongst those with high rate = means YOU have a lower share % on accepted blocks, THIS IS BECAUSE YOU HAVE A LOW HASHRATE
- high amount of blocks being popped every seconds + round times being only 1-2-3-4-5 seconds (because of low block diff before retargets) = YOU SUBMIT LOW AMOUNT OF SHARES = you get a low amount of giftcoins per round = low amount in total.

add those both up, read everything i just said again, and then believe in it.

If you dont agree on any of the above, then state why, and ill shoot you down.

alexuk

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 07:12:37 PM

wow i was expecting something new and not the same ol' I have no reading comprehension.   

And here i was wishing you would come back on my points, because clearly yours are just hotair.

Goodnight

maxbit

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 07:15:38 PM

come to irc and talk with me...

support was excellent, helped me out ASAP, thank you!
bucaniere00

Activity: 129

Democratizing Global Trade - ICO NOW LIVE

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 07:21:11 PM
Last edit: May 11, 2014, 07:55:16 PM by bucaniere00

Tofer

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 07:21:30 PM

<soriXX> lol
<alex12-afk> ......
<alex12-afk> SCAM SCAM
<MisterTee> rediculous
<Parabola> morning
<alex12-afk> goodbye 801

1) where exactly does it show that im a scammer?

2) where does it show i have no respect for single GPU miners?

3) i didnt actually create giftcoins, i just supported it with a pool, which then turned "official", and my current balance is about 400 GIFT coins, ill be sure to remember you when i roll off car sales yard in my Ferrari...

Why the fuck do some people just not get it? Ill spell it out for you one more time:

- low hashrate, amongst those with high rate = means YOU submit lower share counts, THIS IS BECAUSE YOU HAVE A LOW HASHRATE
- high amount of blocks being popped every seconds + round times being only 1-2-3-4-5 seconds (because of low block diff before retargets) = YOU SUBMIT LOW AMOUNT OF SHARES

add those both up, read everything i just said again, and then believe in it.

Happy to continue this debate

I think youre missing it. whether you realize it or not it people got screwed maybe even you too.  As you have demonstrated a lack of comprehension I'm inclined to believe this.  With all the shady crap going on around here lately like every coin launch being attacked and so very few coming out with so much every time and all these claims of no scams but look at the majority of the previous "this is not a scam coin" coins and they're all dumped and worthless.  You all blame the panic noob dumpers but we apparently dont get any so is it the panic noob dumpers or the scammers screwing every new alt good or not and in turn screwing/scamming all of us.  So If you understand any of this comprehend this we ARE being scammed by you or not but we're being scammed.

ddumoh

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 08:08:13 PM

need new big giveaway for adding to coinedup and so on...
bettercoinpool

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 08:08:43 PM

I was mining at launch at bettercoin with 1.6mh/s for like 2hours and get 0 where are my coins?

got the root PW -- preparing refunds now

vegijtha

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 08:13:39 PM

when are we going on some stock? some news?

jorneyflair

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 08:22:54 PM

i wasted 2 hours of  my time and i have 0 coins in the wallet thx dev

H49u5y15h2vMjesErqGhDLseYXZyHLzVn6

WHY MY addres is h49 and anothers G? o.o

Something is really weird about this coin.

pff you are so lucky congrats, you have a loot of giftcoin me have 0 i accepted more than 20 blocks but dissapear all time.. any donations are welcome now is impossible for my mining solo i have only 400 h/s

Gu6FZwvAdPGq685EFzBm9hJMCAiKu3nPZZ

I have nothing from solomining. When I closed wallet and run it again my solomined coins disappeared. Zero ballance. Miner found 32 blocks, 32 transactions was gone after restart wallet.

ditto, wtf this coin?
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: