Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:00:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin-trader.biz  (Read 203878 times)
Digicoinz

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 02:42:53 PM

Thank you sunny,

i have a thread just for esoteric, i think any questions or comments could be moved there in regards to esoteric since it's completely separate from BT and unrelated.  oh and one more thing, unlike BT, with Esoteric, There's an actual HUMAN being that I was able to speak with by PHONE. this wasn't even possible with BT. there was no human contact, just emails from god knows where answered by god knows who lol.

Dan Pace and Glenn Crystal Are real people that live in the USA. If you don't believe it, write support on the site. or contact him through this forum (fyi BT didn't have any company owner posting on a forum (that we know of)) so this is nice that esoteric has an actual company owner keeping us updated on new developments and operations.

I spoke with Dan on the Phone he answered all my questions. He didn't have any uhms, well or trying to avoid my questions when we spoke.  He was very kind, up front and knows his business. And don't worry about the design of the site, websites change their layouts/design all the time. just look at youtube/amazon etc. how many times have they changed, or had their own problems on the site. yet people always use them.

Go here for the thread on Esoteric

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=829885.0

Thanks!

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sunny1

Activity: 276
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 03:00:59 PM

Thank you sunny,

i have a thread just for esoteric, i think any questions or comments could be moved there in regards to esoteric since it's completely separate from BT and unrelated.  oh and one more thing, unlike BT, with Esoteric, There's an actual HUMAN being that I was able to speak with by PHONE. this wasn't even possible with BT. there was no human contact, just emails from god knows where answered by god knows who lol.

Dan Pace and Glenn Crystal Are real people that live in the USA. If you don't believe it, write support on the site. or contact him through this forum (fyi BT didn't have any company owner posting on a forum (that we know of)) so this is nice that esoteric has an actual company owner keeping us updated on new developments and operations.

I spoke with Dan on the Phone he answered all my questions. He didn't have any uhms, well or trying to avoid my questions when we spoke.  He was very kind, up front and knows his business. And don't worry about the design of the site, websites change their layouts/design all the time. just look at youtube/amazon etc. how many times have they changed, or had their own problems on the site. yet people always use them.

Go here for the thread on Esoteric

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=829885.0

Thanks!

Thanks, Digicoinz I will participate in this thread.
Digicoinz

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 03:08:28 PM

Esoteric has an official chatbox for members to talk LIVE with each other and the company owner!

Keyser Soze

Activity: 470

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 03:20:57 PM

Deja vu all over again...

It's funny how it works, but I guess there's always new suckers out there.
Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 03:28:52 PM

@Digicoinz and Sunny1,

If you really think its even remotely possible this is not a ponzi/scam, lets have a bet. Put whatever amount of BTC you want (up to 100) in a mutually agreed escrow, I will put twice the amount there. If 12 months from here, esoshit is still around and paying out profits, you get the lot. If it vanhishes with customer funds earlier, its all mine.

Care to put your money where your mouth is ?
sunny1

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 03:29:22 PM

SUCCKKKIIIIINGGGGG can be very profitable dude - as my experience with BT proves. I am confident that my next adventure with Esoteric will be as profitable  Cool
sunny1

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 03:30:55 PM

@Digicoinz and Sunny1,

If you really think its even remotely possible this is not a ponzi/scam, lets have a bet. Put whatever amount of BTC you want (up to 100) in a mutually agreed escrow, I will put twice the amount there. If 12 months from here, esoshit is still around and paying out profits, you get the lot. If it vanhishes with customer funds earlier, its all mine.

Care to put your money where your mouth is ?

lol, I don't want your breadcrumbs. Though I lost my latest shares in BT, I made almost 100K net profit with them.
Keyser Soze

Activity: 470

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 03:32:15 PM

Remember, with BT we still don't know they actually operated as a ponzi. no one and i mean NO ONE has yet posted any documentation EVIDENCING this. Just lot of ppl blowing smoke up each other's asses do get ppl stirred up.
Yawn, same old excuse, do you really believe their hacked story? See below.

See,that is the kind of feedback I love seeing. People making decisions on their own without humdrumming about. If you feel something is a scam,don't muck about,just say it out loud and stand by your decision. BT is not a scam and not a Ponzy,and the beauty of p2p is that the more trust is built over time the more a company will be trusted. I would like to turn the tables a bit and ask for hard evidence that Bitcoin Trader is indeed a ponzy,and solid proof that we don't do arbitrage trading. In all fairness,all the evidence anyone on here has given is merely speculation and conclusions based on interpretations from a lack of evidence. So I will personally give a $100 reward for undeniable hard evidence that Bitcoin Trader is a Ponzy scheme.

No one besides people who know the inner workings of BT will be able to provide you this hard evidence. Outsiders do not have access to their data, how can anyone outside the company provide hard evidence?

People are saying it is a ponzi/hyip because it follows many of the common traits of one.

If they really had a business model that can pay "investors" ~1% per day, they wouldn't need to borrow money from them. With that kind of growth, they would be easily be able to self-finance. Even if they started out with no money and needed to borrow, they should have been able to pay that back long ago. Why would they need to keep borrowing money at insane rates? If they were legit, they would pay everyone out, close to the public and arbitrage using the profits they have made since they started out. Why would they share their high profit money making strategy with you? They are doing all the work, why would they want to pay you for doing nothing?
Puppet
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 03:33:53 PM

lol, I don't want your breadcrumbs. Though I lost my latest shares in BT, I made almost 100K net profit with them.

Im offering 200BTC net profit. Is that breadcrumbs to you? Last I checked thats pretty close to your proclaimed heist. Im sure a few other people will be willing to up the ante on the same conditions, and pool a few 100 BTC extra. Tell me, how much do you want to put in to it?
Digicoinz

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 03:34:05 PM

SUCCKKKIIIIINGGGGG can be very profitable dude - as my experience with BT proves. I am confident that my next adventure with Esoteric will be as profitable  Cool

Ditto Cheesy

sunny1

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 03:35:43 PM

Remember, with BT we still don't know they actually operated as a ponzi. no one and i mean NO ONE has yet posted any documentation EVIDENCING this. Just lot of ppl blowing smoke up each other's asses do get ppl stirred up.
Yawn, same old excuse, do you really believe their hacked story? See below.

See,that is the kind of feedback I love seeing. People making decisions on their own without humdrumming about. If you feel something is a scam,don't muck about,just say it out loud and stand by your decision. BT is not a scam and not a Ponzy,and the beauty of p2p is that the more trust is built over time the more a company will be trusted. I would like to turn the tables a bit and ask for hard evidence that Bitcoin Trader is indeed a ponzy,and solid proof that we don't do arbitrage trading. In all fairness,all the evidence anyone on here has given is merely speculation and conclusions based on interpretations from a lack of evidence. So I will personally give a $100 reward for undeniable hard evidence that Bitcoin Trader is a Ponzy scheme.

No one besides people who know the inner workings of BT will be able to provide you this hard evidence. Outsiders do not have access to their data, how can anyone outside the company provide hard evidence?

People are saying it is a ponzi/hyip because it follows many of the common traits of one.

If they really had a business model that can pay "investors" ~1% per day, they wouldn't need to borrow money from them. With that kind of growth, they would be easily be able to self-finance. Even if they started out with no money and needed to borrow, they should have been able to pay that back long ago. Why would they need to keep borrowing money at insane rates? If they were legit, they would pay everyone out, close to the public and arbitrage using the profits they have made since they started out. Why would they share their high profit money making strategy with you? They are doing all the work, why would they want to pay you for doing nothing?

Like any other high yield investment fund would do.
sunny1

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 03:38:46 PM

Im offering 200BTC net profit. Is that breadcrumbs to you? Last I checked thats pretty close to your proclaimed heist. Im sure a few other people will be willing to up the ante on the same conditions, and pool a few 100 BTC extra. Tell me, how much do you want to put in to it?

I doubt you have 200 BTC. Secondly I don't say they might be around in 12 months, that is far too much for any bitcoin company to be sure. But I am confident that I will end up in profit!
Digicoinz

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 03:39:49 PM

I doubt you have 200 BTC.

lol you've been served

Puppet
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 03:40:19 PM

So its not breadcrumbs then? Just answer the question, what size bet would you be willing to take?
sunny1

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 03:43:33 PM

So its not breadcrumbs then? Just answer the question, what size bet would you be willing to take?

Puppet, you are just what your nick says:

• a movable model of a person or animal that is typically moved either by strings controlled from above or by a hand inside it. [ as modifier ] : a puppet show.
• a person, group, or country under the control of another: a former revolutionary hero who is now a puppet of the state.

(Oxford Dictionary)
Puppet
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 03:45:28 PM

I see you keep avoiding the question. Dont dare to put your money where your mouth is?
sunny1

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 03:47:57 PM

I see you keep avoiding the question. Dont dare to put your money where your mouth is?

No, I put my money where I can be sure to make a profit.
Puppet
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 03:54:37 PM

How about this; Ill double your "profit". Whatever your favorite ponzi of the day claims as "profit", Ill double it for 12 months if they dont vanish. We use multi sig transaction with the third signature given to a trusted escrow, no risk of anyone being hacked or disappearing. Far more sure than your ponzi.
sunny1

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 04:00:32 PM

How about this; Ill double your "profit". Whatever your favorite ponzi of the day claims as "profit", Ill double it for 12 months if they dont vanish. We use multi sig transaction with the third signature given to a trusted escrow, no risk of anyone being hacked or disappearing. Far more sure than your ponzi.

Read my previous post, pal: I said: "I don't say they might be around in 12 month, that is far too much for any bitcoin company to be sure."

And I include btc-e, huobi, btc china, coinbase, bitstamp and bitpay in my statement. If I were telling you 12 month ago that Gox will gox you, I would be killed verbally. This is Bitcoin, Puppet, not your little quiet town were you grew up in peace.

Puppet
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 04:02:52 PM

Read my previous post, pal: I said: "I don't say they might be around in 12 month, that is far too much for any bitcoin company to be sure."

Thats fine, they dont have to be around in 12 months for you to win the bet. If they pay all their accounts, and they close shop earlier, you still win.

Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: