Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:56:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin-trader.biz  (Read 203880 times)
fingertoe11

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 06:53:53 PM

Maybe we should start to collect numbers?

icecreamgenius  = $40k
joystickj = $37k
Casimir1904 = $25k

Add on folks. Let's see the total for this forum group

If you are going to collect numbers you need to be specific about what numbers you are looking for --  Lots of the money people where "owed" in the BT game was imaginary money from non-existent made up earnings...   Most of the money that they deposited went into the accounts of other investors, who may or may not have cashed it out..

Sot the better question would be how much of your principal investment is lost?  
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
joystickj

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 06:56:46 PM

I hate to say I told.... No... wait... That's not right.

It is with great pleasure that I say: I told you so!

And you are here in this forum just to say stuff like this right?

Starting months ago, I made lengthy posts explaining in detail why BT was a Ponzi scheme. I think I did my fair share to warn people to stay the hell away.

Regardless, people invested and lost. I suggest that those that have no stake in this or have no specific information to help us track down our funds / punish those involved should be so kind as to leave this forum. Not sure why you are here at this point actually. Nothing to see here, move along. Find another forum to warn folks about the next Zombie Apocalypse.
cmine

Activity: 22

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 07:10:00 PM

Some details have been removed but the full info can be provided. This is from a wire transfer cashout request from Bitcoin Trader

WIRE TYPE:WIRE IN DATE: xxxxxx TIME:xxxx ET TRN:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx SEQ:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/xxxxxx ORIG:GLOBAL TRANSACTION SERVIC ID:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx SND BK:WELLS FARGO NY INTL ID:XXXXX PMT DET:xxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - DATACLUB S.A.

I am no expert on reading these but it looks like:

Sending Bank: Wells Fargo
Sending Account: DATACLUB S.A.
joystickj

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 07:17:02 PM

Maybe we should start to collect numbers?

icecreamgenius  = $40k
joystickj = $37k
Casimir1904 = $25k

Add on folks. Let's see the total for this forum group

If you are going to collect numbers you need to be specific about what numbers you are looking for --  Lots of the money people where "owed" in the BT game was imaginary money from non-existent made up earnings...   Most of the money that they deposited went into the accounts of other investors, who may or may not have cashed it out..

Sot the better question would be how much of your principal investment is lost?  

I agree. Let's stick to actual money lost. The number we should be looking at is the amount of money you physically sent to them minus any money you were able to withdrawal.

Joystickj = $31,588

herbiehasher

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 07:32:57 PM

It's good to see that you are happy that people had large sums of money stolen. What a wonderful human being you are.

Rannasha and others, including myself, have made posts explaining that they are a ponzi for awhile. If you read those posts and still invested, you have no one to blame but yourself.

Yes, thank you, now you are done.
Sounds like I'm the only one that made ROI however.
Keyser Soze

Activity: 470
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 07:39:20 PM

Some details have been removed but the full info can be provided. This is from a wire transfer cashout request from Bitcoin Trader

WIRE TYPE:WIRE IN DATE: xxxxxx TIME:xxxx ET TRN:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx SEQ:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/xxxxxx ORIG:GLOBAL TRANSACTION SERVIC ID:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx SND BK:WELLS FARGO NY INTL ID:XXXXX PMT DET:xxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - DATACLUB S.A.

Inform your bank that the account in question is involved in a scam. They should be able to provide additional information about the wire transfer.
joystickj

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 07:39:49 PM

I know there is a lot of chatter on the Facebook "member page" for BT. There are a lot of people who do not use Facebook, plus it is terrible to try to follow communication on there, jumping between the different threads. Those of you who are on both might post some links to this forum and ask them to move it over here so we can all join forces. Not everyone uses Facebook, but joining this forum is simple.
rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 07:40:50 PM

i looked at their wallet and by my math they ran with 7.5mils USD, about 20k BTC
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 07:44:21 PM

Starting months ago, I made lengthy posts explaining in detail why BT was a Ponzi scheme. I think I did my fair share to warn people to stay the hell away.

Regardless, people invested and lost. I suggest that those that have no stake in this or have no specific information to help us track down our funds / punish those involved should be so kind as to leave this forum. Not sure why you are here at this point actually. Nothing to see here, move along. Find another forum to warn folks about the next Zombie Apocalypse.

Maybe it's the same ignorant arrogance that made you greedy enough to invest in this ponzi because it was 'bitcoin' that is now showing through when you tell senior members who have seen this all before to get off a thread because you, registered today, want your money back.

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
cmine

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 07:45:08 PM

Inform your bank that the account in question is involved in a scam. They should be able to provide additional information about the wire transfer.

This was from a guy on facebook. I have reached out and they are asking the questions.
cmine

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 07:47:09 PM

i looked at their wallet and by my math they ran with 7.5mils USD, about 20k BTC

Please provide any addresses
rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 07:52:56 PM

Please provide any addresses

they are posted on FB group
conspirosphere.tk
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1064

Bitcoin is antisemitic

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 07:54:50 PM

Regardless, people invested and lost.

They lost money and gained a life lesson. It's still a trade. No reason to be upset with whom told ya so.
herbiehasher

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 07:57:44 PM

They lost money and gained a life lesson. It's still a trade. No reason to be upset with whom told ya so.

Still cheaper than having the wife divorce you.
And, for the record, I'm not griping about getting my $ back, I went into this with the thought that it could be zero.
Hell, tomorrow something could happen and all your BTC will be worth $0, so....you know.
joystickj

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 08:00:22 PM

Maybe it's the same ignorant arrogance that made you greedy enough to invest in this ponzi because it was 'bitcoin' that is now showing through when you tell senior members who have seen this all before to get off a thread because you, registered today, want your money back.

Haha! Dude you are a sad individual. I hope you enjoy your life of trolling forums that have nothing to do with you.

I joined today because now the thread can do some actual good for people who lost money they couldn't afford to lose. Whether it was their ignorance, not listening to random online strangers like yourself, greed, hope in the possibility that there might be an investment that isn't crooked, whatever, it doesn't matter. It is done now. This crash doesn't affect my life nearly as badly as it does many others, so I am simply here to offer my support to those who want to go after the crooks. You are here to try to make people feel bad. You might want to look inward and reexamine what it is that you offer humanity. Your warning others of your gut feelings was certainly warranted. Your prodding dead corpses after the fact shows that you probably are trying to make up for a lack of much in your pants...  Grin
joystickj

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 08:09:09 PM

Not upset. Just trying to turn this thread into something productive.
msarro

Activity: 788
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 08:10:58 PM

Agreed.
I'd be happy to know Carley is in a PMITA Panamanian prison.

███████████████████████████
██    ▀█████████████▀    ██
██      ▀████▀████▀      ██
███▄    ▄██▀   ▀██▄    ▄███
█████▄▄██▀  ▄▄▄  ▀██▄▄█████
███████▀    ███    ▀███████
██████               ██████
███████▄    ███    ▄███████
████▀ ▀██▄  ▀▀▀  ▄██▀ ▀████
████▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀████
██▀   ▄▄ ▄███▄███▄ ▄▄   ▀██
██▄ ▄█████████████████▄ ▄██
..Duelbits..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██ ▄▄▄▄ ███████████ ▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███████ ▄▄▄▄ █ ██
██ ▀ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███ ▄▄▄▄ █ ▀ ██
████ ▀ █  █ ███ █  █ ▀ ████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ███ ▀▀▀▀ ██████
██▄ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▄██
██▄██████▌▐▀▄▀▄▀▌▐██████▄██
██▀▀▀████ █▄▀▄▀▄█ ████▀▀▀██
█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄█████
███████▌▐█████████▌▐███████
██▄▄▄▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▄▄██
█████████████████▀██ ██▀███
██████████████████▄███▄████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ █ ██ █ ██
██ █▀▄▄▀█ ▐▀▄▄▄▀▌ ██▄▄██ ██
██ █▄▀▀▄█ ▐▄▀▀▀▄▌ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ ██████ ██
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ █▀▄▀███████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ██▄████████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▀▄▀████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ███ ███ ███ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▄▀▄████ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ████████▀██ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ███████▄▀▄█ ██
██▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
█████▀▄▄███████████▄▄▀█████
████ █████████████████ ████
███ ███████████████████ ███
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ ████████████   ██████ ██
███ ███████████   █████ ███
████ █████████████████ ████
█████▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
██ ▄▄▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▄▀███████▀▄█████ ██
███▄▀█████▄▀███▀▄█████▀▄███
█████▄▀█████▄▀██████▀▄█████
███████▄▀█████▄▀██▀▄███████
█████████▄▀█████▄▀█████████
███▀▄▄▀▀▄██▄▀█████▄▀▀▄▀████
████ ██▄▀████▄▀███▀▄██ ████
████▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀████
██▀▄██▀▄▀▀█ ███ █▀▀▄▀██▄▀██
███▄▀▄████▄█████▄████▄▀▄███
LIVE SHOWS
SLOTS
BLACKJACK
  ROULETTE
  DUELS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CASHBACK
██&██
RAKEBACK
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
...Register Now...
conspirosphere.tk
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1064

Bitcoin is antisemitic

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 08:15:30 PM

looking at previous experiences (pirate, DPR, Karpeles), the most that can be done is having the perp(s) indicted. But recovering any coin is a different and quite unlikely story.
joystickj

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 08:21:08 PM

looking at previous experiences (pirate, DPR, Karpeles), the most that can be done is having the perp(s) indicted. But recovering any coin is a different and quite unlikely story.

Good enough for me! As long as they don't get to enjoy my money then I have accomplished something.
cmine

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 08:24:57 PM

This is the general gist from Facebook:

A bitcoinbountyhunter.com bounty has been placed for information and is awaiting approval.

The transaction from DataClub S.A. is the strongest independent lead.

The public BT Team is as pissed as anyone and they are going to release all the info they have ASAP. (Hopefully tomorrow).

Another domain may have surfaced. bitcoin_trader.biz (awaiting confirmation)

Michael Brandenburg seems to be the only person that says they have physically met "John Carley". 3 times.

Several international fraud agencies have been contacted.

The BTC addresses believed to be associated with BT look like funds are being mixed rapidly.

Hope this helps.

C
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: