Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:05:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin-trader.biz  (Read 203880 times)
trips3456

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 06:32:24 PM

I did a withdraw of $40.22 in bitcoin no problems thats 10% of what I put in not bad.
Aahzman

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Your *what* is itchy?

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 07:31:16 PM

so far i've cashed out a little over $400 since feb4, roughly 20% of my investment....

Darxtar

Activity: 23

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 07:44:49 PM
Last edit: February 26, 2014, 09:49:28 AM by Darxtar

Dude I calculated that if you compound your $2000 on 80 business days (which is roughly the 120 calendar day period) with an average daily profit of 1,3%, the value of your assets will be roughly $5548 on the 80th Day Cheesy
I wish I had that money to invest Tongue
I just progressively invested $500, so can't buy a share every day and can't maximize the compounding effect (yet). Above $2000 you reach the maximum compounding effect (supposing a minimum of 1% daily profit) because you can buy (at least) a new share every day :p
Seems like I'll have to go sing in the street to get money faster...
The hard times of being a student...

EDIT: just to compare, if you cash out every day with the same profit rate you should get approximately $4106 on the 80th day, so $1442 less.
trips3456

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 07:58:19 PM

I may send them 1btc not sure any thoughts if so Im going in the trading pool
pleiotropik

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 05:50:35 AM

At the % increase we're chugging along, Bit-trader.biz will own Planet earth in 2017; the solar system in 2019 (on a thursday, probably), and conquer Trantor by 2025. i'm staying for the ride all the way till i start seeing imperial stormtroopers, then i'll try to withdraw some funds.  Roll Eyes
Darxtar

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 09:46:59 AM

Got some good news in the mailbox today =)

Greetings All

From day one, Bitcoin Trader provides a secure environment to protect our clients' sensitive information using advanced SSL encryption provided by Comodo and a state of the art web application.

Looking to stay ahead of online fraud, Bitcoin Trader wanted to implement an additional layer of security to protect our clients' funds and sensitive data. To address this need, we have implemented Google Authenticator (two-factor authentication) into our web application. If enabled, Google Authenticator provides a six digit one-time pin that users must provide in addition to their username and password. The Google Authenticator app is available for Android, Blackberry and iOS devices.

Two-factor authentication will be made available sometime tomorrow and a how to guide will be added to the FAQ section. Please note that this service is optional, in case you don't have an Android, Blackberry or iOS device.

The Mt. Gox Saga
---------------------------       

Mt. Gox finally shut it's doors. An event, that in my opinion was surely overdue. Claiming to have lost more than 744,000 BTC over a period of several years and not taking any notice until their holdings reached a low of 2,000 coins is irrational. It proves not only the stunning incompetence of their management, but a complete lack of transparency, accountability and auditing - if it is true.

I am glad that I listened to my instinct at the beginning of January, when one of my associates in Japan told me that even fiat withdrawals in Yen to his Japanese bank accounts were not processed in time as before. That day we halted trading with Gox, converted our fiat balance into BTC and withdrew all of them.

The whole situation and uncertainty led to a steep decline in value what was somehow expected.

Now, with the obstacle Gox out of the way, we can move forward and I am very confident that the market will stabilize soon.

Local Representative Network in full swing

During the last couple of weeks we have welcomed new local representatives from Brazil, Canada, India, the Philippines, Poland, Sweden and South Africa. Currently we have 21 representatives in 20 countries.

Our local representatives are the cornerstones of Bitcion Trader, assisting clients around the world in their native languages.

If you are interested to become a local representative by yourself to help out your fellow compatriots and earn a little bit extra, please contact Michael Brandenburg at reps@bitcoin-trader.biz

Hash rate increase

Great News! New mining equipment has arrived and is currently being installed at our datacenter. Additional equipment is scheduled to be delivered in mid March.

As promised, with new and now much cheaper mining equipment at our availability, the hashing power per share will be increased. Please expect 8 GH/s per share as from the 1st of March and 10 GH/s per share as from the 1st of April. The inrease is valid for all mining shares, existing and new ones.

Best wishes,
John Carley
sunny1

Activity: 276
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 10:11:34 AM

Yep, 2FA is indeed a nice feature. They've posted already on top of their website:

Scheduled maintenance will be carried out today between 8am and 11am server time (UTC-07). We are not expecting more than 30 minutes downtime.
moriartypants

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 02:24:00 PM

The Mt. Gox Saga

Mt. Gox finally shut it's doors. An event, that in my opinion was surely overdue. Claiming to have lost more than 744,000 BTC over a period of several years and not taking any notice until their holdings reached a low of 2,000 coins is irrational. It proves not only the stunning incompetence of their management, but a complete lack of transparency, accountability and auditing - if it is true.

I am glad that I listened to my instinct at the beginning of January, when one of my associates in Japan told me that even fiat withdrawals in Yen to his Japanese bank accounts were not processed in time as before. That day we halted trading with Gox, converted our fiat balance into BTC and withdrew all of them.

The whole situation and uncertainty led to a steep decline in value what was somehow expected.

Now, with the obstacle Gox out of the way, we can move forward and I am very confident that the market will stabilize soon.

Thanks for posting that Darxtar.  I got the newsletter too, but for some reason my email scrubs it clean or something, can't read it.
Thank goodness if that's true.  Bouncy market should be good for trading shares at least.

[conspiracy mode] It could also just be a 'everything is fine don't look behind the curtain'  before the implosion tho. [/conspiracy mode]

So they used gox for trading, which means that any cash and/or coins they had there are gone. Gox stopped 7/2, and a few days later, we have this: http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/2014/02/12/bitcoin-trader-biz-let-bitcoin-trader-earn-money/
Sponsored article, means they need new members. Don't get me wrong here, I myself am considering investing in this, just want to share some thoughts.

Thanks for putting together that timeline.  It could be a concern if they aren't being honest about how they handled GOX.  I imagine we will find out quite quickly if that were so.  (I'm still buying fwiw)
sunny1

Activity: 276
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 06:23:11 PM

Thanks for posting that Darxtar.  I got the newsletter too, but for some reason my email scrubs it clean or something, can't read it.
Thank goodness if that's true.  Bouncy market should be good for trading shares at least.

If the newsletters are not displayed properly, you can always check here: https://bitcoin-trader.biz/newsletter-archive.php
moriartypants

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 06:55:00 PM

Thanks, actually I checked there but the email was sent yesterday however nothing showed up in the newsletter archive until today.
Darxtar

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 07:00:08 PM

At the moment the website is displaying loads of "403 Access Forbidden".
Is this normal? I suppose the maintenance is still going on.
Aahzman

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Your *what* is itchy?

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 07:13:28 PM

yeah, looks like maintenance is taking significantly longer than the 30minutes they anticipated. For those of us who played Everquest and WoW, this is a familiar feeling. Cheesy

Lucas15

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 05:38:25 PM

Found something a bit disconcerting about bitcoin-trader.

Has anyone tried to contact their Local US representative?

Try doing a google search on his email and one of the links leads you to this page:
http://hyip-representatives.blogspot.com/p/blog-page.html

Google search results:
https://www.google.com/#q=bernie7711%40gmail.com

Link to listing on bitcoin-trader.biz as their local rep:
https://bitcoin-trader.biz/representatives.php

I've emailed bitcoin-trader directly about this. We will see what they say. Anyone have any thoughts?
Lucas15

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 09:22:29 PM

Received a VERY FAST response from Bitcoin-trader. Let me know what you guys think. Posted below:

"Thank you very much for letting us know! I have discussed this issue with John and we have decided to terminate our relationship with Rainbow Group with immediate effect. His entry on our Local Representative page has been removed.

We are extremely grateful if clients are pointing us towards such issues in our effort to stay as far away from HYIP related sources as possible.

We have a couple of applications from individuals in the US to act as our Local Representative and are confident that a mature and serious individual will be made available soon.

We hope this response has sufficiently answered your questions. If not, please do not send another email. Instead, reply to this email."

I also confirmed that they did indeed remove their USA contact.
Darxtar

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 09:40:56 PM

Hey, thanks for posting the answer! Glad to see they're reactive as usual.
It indeed seems in line with their policy so that's rather reassuring!
What is Rainbow Group? Did I miss it being mentioned somewhere?

EDIT: I looked for the French rep. and googled the e-mail address:
https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=nonopvy%40gmail.com
2nd result shows:
https://www.royal-fund.com/index.php/en/representatives
Looks rather dodgy too...
moriartypants

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 01:45:20 AM
Last edit: February 28, 2014, 02:22:19 AM by moriartypants

Thanks for doing that digging Darxtar and Lucas15.

I googled the Canadian Rep and came up with nothing.

I'll play devil's advocate and wonder how an HYIP rep got into their operation in the first place.
trips3456

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 02:19:26 AM

you guys did a great job digging that up I was going to apply for the local rep but decided not 2 I love what they are doing but still am a bit worried I was going to send another btc but still not sure
gujo82

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 06:16:02 AM

Hi

have deposited several btc sofar with the site, seems to be working very well, have only recieved one earnings payout though, and had shares for about 3 days now.

My question though; If i deposit 100usd worth of BTC, and then when the period is over (or when taking out earnings), are these btc locked at the deposited rate of btc, or it goes on the daily market-price? Iam hoping its the latter of course, but better ask then be unsure.. Smiley
Darxtar

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 09:00:24 AM

Hi gujo82,

Yes it's the latter, when you withdraw your earnings to BTC they are converted from CASH to BTC at the current rate.
This means your wealth is preserved in case of market fluctuation.

B15K3

Activity: 29

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 11:05:38 AM

Hey everyone,

I just checked the german representative and he's also related to the HYIP field...
His Email adresse: svennv1987@hotmail.com
Some google findings:
http://hyip-representatives.blogspot.de/p/blog-page.html
http://zahlende-hyips48.blogspot.de/p/der-fapturbo-test.html
http://mcommtrade.com/trade/gp/id/33.html

Sounds all a bit weird... If they don't want to be related to the HYIP field they should check their representatives better....
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: