Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:35:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin-trader.biz  (Read 203880 times)
zoonosis
Copper Member

Activity: 199
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 08:15:20 PM
Last edit: April 19, 2014, 09:53:40 PM by grue

Hello Everybody,

I am a bitcoin trader.biz representative.  If you have questions about bitcoin trader.biz or need help signing up for bitcoin trader you can email me at markalanryan@hotmail.com.  Here is a link to the bitcoin-trader.biz website.  Please use me as your referrer.  https://bitcoin-trader.biz/?ref= [ref removed]

Could you tell is more about the VIP program?
I understand you have to deposit $50000 and you are invited to a gathering in London this week?
Is this meeting private? Can some of it be recorded to share with all of us on YouTube etc?
It would go along way to show how legitimate you guys are and what your future plans will be.
I'd like to invest more but it seems too good to be true so I'm still nervous.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
maryan1991

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 08:35:35 PM

Hello,

I am not sure about the VIP program, as a representative I am responsible for helping people get started with bitcoin-trader.biz and answering questions about the site.  If you want more information about the VIP program please email Michael Brandenberg.
romang

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 03:48:26 AM

Just an update I emailed support for bitcoin trader asking for pics of there mining rigs with a sign in front of them saying bitcoin trader . Biz. But so far 3 days have passed with no response.

zoonosis
Copper Member

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 07:53:17 AM

Hello Everybody,

I am a bitcoin trader.biz representative.  If you have questions about bitcoin trader.biz or need help signing up for bitcoin trader you can email me at markalanryan@hotmail.com.

What is bitcoin trader's cut of the % profit that is received each day for arbitrage?
eg if clients get 1%, id assume you actually made more than that and are keeping it to pay your staff etc.
BigRedBrent

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 08:29:49 AM

Hello Everybody,

I am a bitcoin trader.biz representative.  If you have questions about bitcoin trader.biz or need help signing up for bitcoin trader you can email me at markalanryan@hotmail.com.

What is bitcoin trader's cut of the % profit that is received each day for arbitrage?
eg if clients get 1%, id assume you actually made more than that and are keeping it to pay your staff etc.

There is more than likely no profit being made at all. Accepting bitcoin for a ponzi scheme is a con-artists dream come true right now.
maryan1991

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 01:18:50 PM

hello,

I am not sure of bitcoin-trader cut.  The representatives make .08% for every referred person.  I am just the representative for bitcoin-trader, if you want to get in direct contact with the company please use the contact page on their site.
thank you
msarro

Activity: 788
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 05:08:14 PM

hello,

I am not sure of bitcoin-trader cut.  The representatives make .08% for every referred person.  I am just the representative for bitcoin-trader, if you want to get in direct contact with the company please use the contact page on their site.
thank you

I'm not trying to be mean, but you don't seem to know a whole heck of a lot for a "representative." Are you sure you're not just trying to get people to click on your referral link?

███████████████████████████
██    ▀█████████████▀    ██
██      ▀████▀████▀      ██
███▄    ▄██▀   ▀██▄    ▄███
█████▄▄██▀  ▄▄▄  ▀██▄▄█████
███████▀    ███    ▀███████
██████               ██████
███████▄    ███    ▄███████
████▀ ▀██▄  ▀▀▀  ▄██▀ ▀████
████▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀████
██▀   ▄▄ ▄███▄███▄ ▄▄   ▀██
██▄ ▄█████████████████▄ ▄██
..Duelbits..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██ ▄▄▄▄ ███████████ ▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███████ ▄▄▄▄ █ ██
██ ▀ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███ ▄▄▄▄ █ ▀ ██
████ ▀ █  █ ███ █  █ ▀ ████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ███ ▀▀▀▀ ██████
██▄ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▄██
██▄██████▌▐▀▄▀▄▀▌▐██████▄██
██▀▀▀████ █▄▀▄▀▄█ ████▀▀▀██
█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄█████
███████▌▐█████████▌▐███████
██▄▄▄▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▄▄██
█████████████████▀██ ██▀███
██████████████████▄███▄████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ █ ██ █ ██
██ █▀▄▄▀█ ▐▀▄▄▄▀▌ ██▄▄██ ██
██ █▄▀▀▄█ ▐▄▀▀▀▄▌ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ ██████ ██
██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ █▀▄▀███████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ██▄████████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▀▄▀████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ███ ███ ███ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▄▀▄████ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ████████▀██ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ███████▄▀▄█ ██
██▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
█████▀▄▄███████████▄▄▀█████
████ █████████████████ ████
███ ███████████████████ ███
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ ████████████   ██████ ██
███ ███████████   █████ ███
█████▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
██ ▄▄▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▄▀███████▀▄█████ ██
███▄▀█████▄▀███▀▄█████▀▄███
█████▄▀█████▄▀██████▀▄█████
███████▄▀█████▄▀██▀▄███████
█████████▄▀█████▄▀█████████
███▀▄▄▀▀▄██▄▀█████▄▀▀▄▀████
████ ██▄▀████▄▀███▀▄██ ████
████▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀████
██▀▄██▀▄▀▀█ ███ █▀▀▄▀██▄▀██
███▄▀▄████▄█████▄████▄▀▄███
LIVE SHOWS
SLOTS
BLACKJACK
  ROULETTE
  DUELS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CASHBACK
██&██
RAKEBACK
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
...Register Now...
moriartypants

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 05:34:31 PM

He is listed as a US representative on their website.  At least, the email address and referral link he is using is listed as such.

When I asked about the representative network back in january I was told that they are paid purely commission and their duties are limited to assisting clients with the site.  (and getting more users obviously)

Bitrageous

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 08:04:11 PM

-0.36% in the trading pool today.
zoonosis
Copper Member

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 08:31:11 PM

hello,

thank you
If you represent the company why would I need to get in contact with the company directly?
As a "representative" of the company you should know the answers to these simple questions.
I'm starting to think you actually don't know anything useful at all.
My guess is you've joined this forum with a new account in the last few days to get referrals.
Rather than helping to legitimize bitcoin trader you are doing the exact opposite.
msarro

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 08:55:28 PM

Historically, when there is a loss, do they take it back out of your current wallet? Or is it just against the principal they use to trade?

..Duelbits..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
LIVE SHOWS
SLOTS
BLACKJACK
  ROULETTE
  DUELS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CASHBACK
██&██
RAKEBACK
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
...Register Now...
Bitrageous

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 10:18:20 PM
Last edit: March 28, 2014, 12:27:27 AM by Bitrageous

Historically, when there is a loss, do they take it back out of your current wallet? Or is it just against the principal they use to trade?
I'm not sure I will check in the morning when they send me an email,I'm thinking that it won't come out of your wallet though.
romang

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 03:13:24 AM

So another update on my post if you guys remember i asked if they would send me a picture of there mining setup with a bitcoin trader.biz logo in front of it. This is the response i got. I just responded to him asking if i could just get the original pictures no questions asked that they said they took back in December. I will keep the board updated on any new updates i get. 

Hello *****

Thank you for being with Bitcoin Trader!

Sorry for answering late, but your request was forwarded from support to my attention and I was busy traveling during the last two days.

We have received similar requests many times in the past few months. The first one at the beginning of December and John was taking care of this request by himself. He went to the datacenter where our equipment is hosted and posed in front of our rigs with a printout of our logo in his hands and several photos were taken.

After sending the photos to the person requested them, he replied to us. He asked John how he can be sure that the photo is not ‘photoshopped’ and how he can be sure that the person holding the printout of our logo is indeed John and not a hired person.

Since we have decided that whoever is asking, no further information will be disclosed whatsoever. If people believe in us and our ideas and visions they are welcome to join - if not they can stay away. This concept is working out very well for us.

Thanks!

We hope this response has sufficiently answered your questions. If not, please do not send another email. Instead, reply to this email.

With best regards,
Michael Brandenburg
Head of Marketing & Business Development
Bitcoin Trader

BigRedBrent

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 03:20:41 AM

So another update on my post if you guys remember i asked if they would send me a picture of there mining setup with a bitcoin trader.biz logo in front of it. This is the response i got. I just responded to him asking if i could just get the original pictures no questions asked that they said they took back in December. I will keep the board updated on any new updates i get.  

Hello *****

Thank you for being with Bitcoin Trader!

Sorry for answering late, but your request was forwarded from support to my attention and I was busy traveling during the last two days.

We have received similar requests many times in the past few months. The first one at the beginning of December and John was taking care of this request by himself. He went to the datacenter where our equipment is hosted and posed in front of our rigs with a printout of our logo in his hands and several photos were taken.

After sending the photos to the person requested them, he replied to us. He asked John how he can be sure that the photo is not ‘photoshopped’ and how he can be sure that the person holding the printout of our logo is indeed John and not a hired person.

Since we have decided that whoever is asking, no further information will be disclosed whatsoever. If people believe in us and our ideas and visions they are welcome to join - if not they can stay away. This concept is working out very well for us.

Thanks!

We hope this response has sufficiently answered your questions. If not, please do not send another email. Instead, reply to this email.

With best regards,
Michael Brandenburg
Head of Marketing & Business Development
Bitcoin Trader

Smells like a scam to me. Why don't they just post a video showing their hardware with logos for the company printed all over??? As if that would be too difficult for them to do since they could easily host the video on youtube!!! Sorry guys, but this is a ponzi scheme, and anyone who leaves their money in there is not going to get it back when they close shop.
sunny1

Activity: 276
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 07:16:52 AM

Smells like a scam to me. Why don't they just post a video showing their hardware with logos for the company printed all over??? As if that would be too difficult for them to do since they could easily host the video on youtube!!! Sorry guys, but this is a ponzi scheme, and anyone who leaves their money in there is not going to get it back when they close shop.

For me it smells fishy that your entire few posts are in this thread only. No time to look out for the other "Ponzi" schemes on the board or more sinister reasons?
BigRedBrent

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 07:39:56 AM

For me it smells fishy that your entire few posts are in this thread only. No time to look out for the other "Ponzi" schemes on the board or more sinister reasons?

I saw an advertisement for the company and did a few google searches to try to check it out and stumbled onto this thread. I have been very interested in bitcoin for many months now and have looked at this forum before but never replied to anything. I am not on trial here anyway, if I was selling something I would have included it in my signature. And if I actually used this forum more often I might have even done so. There are plenty of provably legitimate affiliate programs that I could advertise. Tongue

I have pretty much concluded beyond reasonable doubt that pretty much all claims to gain you high yields by companies with very little reputation so far have been scams. Show me a single instance of one historically that hasn't been and I will concede the point.

Operates in some country that sounds kinda fishy and only accepts bitcoin for your convenience of course... There is very little they couldn't get away with in this way.

If they are not scammers they would have to be idiots to do business like that otherwise.

But let your wishful thinking guide you, that is exactly what they are counting on, and they more than likely have convinced themselves that you deserve to be ripped off for being so gullible anyway. Smiley
sunny1

Activity: 276
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 08:23:37 AM

I saw an advertisement for the company and did a few google searches to try to check it out and stumbled onto this thread. I have been very interested in bitcoin for many months now and have looked at this forum before but never replied to anything. I am not on trial here anyway, if I was selling something I would have included it in my signature. And if I actually used this forum more often I might have even done so. There are plenty of provably legitimate affiliate programs that I could advertise. Tongue

I have pretty much concluded beyond reasonable doubt that pretty much all claims to gain you high yields by companies with very little reputation so far have been scams. Show me a single instance of one historically that hasn't been and I will concede the point.

Operates in some country that sounds kinda fishy and only accepts bitcoin for your convenience of course... There is very little they couldn't get away with in this way.

If they are not scammers they would have to be idiots to do business like that otherwise.

But let your wishful thinking guide you, that is exactly what they are counting on, and they more than likely have convinced themselves that you deserve to be ripped off for being so gullible anyway. Smiley

Fortunately I am already in profit. Bought my first Trading shares at the end of November, the first one expired yesterday, another one today - some more next week. For the mining shares I bought at the beginning of December I am well in profit and got my investment already back, purchased more trading shares with the proceeds.

Regarding reputation, only time will tell....

BTW, if you would have investigated a bit further you could easily find that they not only accept Bitcoin. I have deposited with OKPay and PexPay and both accounts are verified in the name of John Carley. Both processors are known for a strict verification policy.
BigRedBrent

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 08:26:10 AM
Last edit: March 28, 2014, 08:39:56 AM by BigRedBrent

We shall see, but nobody can say that it don't smell fishy as hell...

If you got in early enough and got all the money back that you invested and don't plan to invest any more than your profits, then your risk has been reduced to nothing. If everyone did that then it would obviously not be able to stay around for long if it was a scam, but I am going to bet that most people are not going to reinvest only their profits.

Getting into the beginning of a ponzi scheme and making out like a bandit with the full knowledge that you could be participating in the theft of others money even though you don't know for sure has some ethical questions.

It is a gamble no matter what way you look at it, but don't gamble thinking that if it is a scam and you get out soon enough that you will have come out smelling rosey. You will have participated in the theft of others, and the idea of that just doesn't sound ethical to me. Even though you can't know for sure until after the fact, it is still something to think about.
msarro

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 11:54:04 AM

I'm not sure I will check in the morning when they send me an email,I'm thinking that it won't come out of your wallet though.

Following up on this, it looks like they removed 7 cents/trading share from the e-wallet today. I had a positive balance so not a big deal. I'm not sure if they'd send you into the negatives if you withdrawal every day or if they'd just take it from your next day's earnings.

..Duelbits..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
LIVE SHOWS
SLOTS
BLACKJACK
  ROULETTE
  DUELS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CASHBACK
██&██
RAKEBACK
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
...Register Now...
youlead514

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 12:07:38 PM

Hello Everybody,

I asked this a while back this was the response.

1. Once the implementation of the Coindesk price index is done (that can be as soon as tomorrow) deposits and withdrawals will be calculated with the Coindesk index.

2. When calculating the new mining pool conversion rate for March, the Coindesk index history will be used.

The fees, or in other words our profits are already factored into the earnings. At the end of each day, once I get the results from our two traders, I deduct our profit margin before posting the daily earnings.

If you are curious about the percentage, it's 20%. For example, if we realise 1.5% on a certain day, 1.2% will be paid to our members. We will lower the fees and thus increase the daily earnings once we have more volume to trade with.

Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.

With best regards,
John Carley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: