Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:46:59 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin-trader.biz  (Read 203880 times)
romang

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 02:42:39 PM
Last edit: June 02, 2014, 04:44:59 PM by grue

Howdy gang. I have recently been selected as a local area rep for the Greater Toronto Area in Canada (i'm sure there will be more, it's a fairly sizeable area/population).  

Killerloop has covered it pretty thoroughly, but if anybody in the Toronto area (or anywhere else) is signing up and are having trouble with funding the e-wallet or other aspects of the website, I'm happy to try and help get you sorted out.

bitcoin-trader.biz/?

Have you talked to anyone on the phone? Or just email

Aahzman

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Your *what* is itchy?

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 01:41:45 AM

Just email from Michael Brandenburg. I've had email conversations with both him and John Carley.

moriartypants

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 01:52:07 AM

Now that you're a representative I suppose it is less revealing but I don't suppose you could manage to meet them at the Toronto Bitcoin expo?

I would really like to hear an in person report from a fellow user.  If anybody else is going to be in the Toronto area, I would love to hear.
msarro

Activity: 788
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 12:05:02 PM

I'm glad to see some more concrete information from representatives, it's very much appreciated. Prior representatives have been less than helpful with information.

███████████████████████████
██    ▀█████████████▀    ██
██      ▀████▀████▀      ██
███▄    ▄██▀   ▀██▄    ▄███
█████▄▄██▀  ▄▄▄  ▀██▄▄█████
███████▀    ███    ▀███████
██████               ██████
███████▄    ███    ▄███████
████▀ ▀██▄  ▀▀▀  ▄██▀ ▀████
████▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀████
██▀   ▄▄ ▄███▄███▄ ▄▄   ▀██
██▄ ▄█████████████████▄ ▄██
..Duelbits..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██ ▄▄▄▄ ███████████ ▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███████ ▄▄▄▄ █ ██
██ ▀ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███ ▄▄▄▄ █ ▀ ██
████ ▀ █  █ ███ █  █ ▀ ████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ███ ▀▀▀▀ ██████
██▄ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▄██
██▄██████▌▐▀▄▀▄▀▌▐██████▄██
██▀▀▀████ █▄▀▄▀▄█ ████▀▀▀██
█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄█████
███████▌▐█████████▌▐███████
██▄▄▄▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▄▄██
█████████████████▀██ ██▀███
██████████████████▄███▄████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ █ ██ █ ██
██ █▀▄▄▀█ ▐▀▄▄▄▀▌ ██▄▄██ ██
██ █▄▀▀▄█ ▐▄▀▀▀▄▌ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ ██████ ██
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ █▀▄▀███████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ██▄████████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▀▄▀████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ███ ███ ███ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▄▀▄████ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ████████▀██ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ███████▄▀▄█ ██
██▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
█████▀▄▄███████████▄▄▀█████
████ █████████████████ ████
███ ███████████████████ ███
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ ████████████   ██████ ██
███ ███████████   █████ ███
████ █████████████████ ████
█████▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
██ ▄▄▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▄▀███████▀▄█████ ██
███▄▀█████▄▀███▀▄█████▀▄███
█████▄▀█████▄▀██████▀▄█████
███████▄▀█████▄▀██▀▄███████
█████████▄▀█████▄▀█████████
███▀▄▄▀▀▄██▄▀█████▄▀▀▄▀████
████ ██▄▀████▄▀███▀▄██ ████
████▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀████
██▀▄██▀▄▀▀█ ███ █▀▀▄▀██▄▀██
███▄▀▄████▄█████▄████▄▀▄███
LIVE SHOWS
SLOTS
BLACKJACK
  ROULETTE
  DUELS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CASHBACK
██&██
RAKEBACK
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
...Register Now...
Aahzman

Your *what* is itchy?

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 11:26:25 AM

Now that you're a representative I suppose it is less revealing but I don't suppose you could manage to meet them at the Toronto Bitcoin expo?

I would really like to hear an in person report from a fellow user.  If anybody else is going to be in the Toronto area, I would love to hear.

I am going to the Bitcoin Expo, I'll try and meet Michael and John if they are there.

Had a good phone conversation yesterday with a dude out in the east end of the GTA yesterday, the first to contact me from my rep listing on bitcoin-trader.biz! 

Killerloop

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 01:32:27 PM

German people will be able to meet Michael Brandenburg (Head of Marketing & Business Development for Bitcoin Trader) at the Bitcoin Forum in Bonn.

Loan request: "I need 7 BTC because We hired an archaelogist and asked him: Is there a treasure? And he said yes!"
AndreaC

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 06:51:30 PM
Last edit: April 19, 2014, 09:52:43 PM by grue

I would really like to hear an in person report from a fellow user.  If anybody else is going to be in the Toronto area, I would love to hear.

Hi I'm a Canadian Rep for bitcoin-trader.biz (first in Canada). My details are outlined under "Local Representatives" on the Bitcoin-Trader.biz home page. I have been in touch with Michael Brandenburg (Head of Marketing and Business Development) via email many times. Got involved back in February. Asked Michael a month ago if he was going to be at the Toronto Expo. He said he and John are double booked that weekend so unable to attend. I was planning on attending anyway so offered to represent them at the Toronto Expo. Michael graciously funded our attendance and bought grey fleeces with company logo for my colleague and I to wear.

I asked Michael some questions I thought would be asked of me while at the Expo and this is what he shared with me.

1) Do you foresee any changes to the way you do business in 6 months and a year from now?

Not really. We are of course observing the crypto market very closely and in particular the so called altcoin market. So there might be new products being offered, but in general we will operate in the same way.

2) How do you see the future of mining? Since November BTC prices have dropped to less than half of what they were. Mining difficulty has more than doubled. Is mining still profitable and for how much longer in your opinion?

Bitcoin Mining is a very sad story to be frank. Oversupply of ASIC miners generated a hashrate beyond the 'natural' growth rate of bitcoin. At the moment, considering the current bitcoin exchange rate, mining is almost unprofitable.  Whatever mining equipment is bought now, no profit will be made - on the contrary. We bought our mining equipment early and so far almost all who purchased a mining contract are in profit.. Also most of our equipment that was bought prior to the launch of BT paid off already, so we can increase the hash rate gradually. Since the beginning of February nobody is even buying mining contracts anymore. This might change once the btc price goes back to a level of at least $800.

3) How many clients do you have?

Currently close to 3,000.

4) What is the largest investment by any one person?

We have a handflull of clients who invested 50K in trading shares, as well as 50K in mining shares and another dozen clients who invested 50K either in trading or mining shares.

5) How many staff do you have?

Currently eight, that included two part time staff members.

6) How did the company first get started?

Bitcoin Trader is the brainchild of John Carley and two of his closed friends who are also dormant shareholders. John and his associates realized the potential of Bitcoin in 2011 and started mining the same year. With emerging exchanges they started trading as well. In 2013 after the Cyprus financial crisis, when bitcoin became known to the public, they've developed their pastime activity into a working business model.

7) Are you looking to expand the business? ie. other offices/staff, new investment products.

Yes. John is traveling to South East Asia during the coming weekend to train two more traders during a course of six weeks to take advantage of the strong potential of the Chinese exchanges (unfortunately most of their websites are not available in English). We are of course aware of the current rumors that the Chinese government may shut down exchanges within their territory. Others will open in Hong Kong or Singapore then. The Asian market is a strong one for bitcoin and thus for us, we have excellent results from the Philippines and South Korea for example.

In addition we are evaluating Litecoin Mining and Trading.

We have ordered 5 of the first available ASIC miners and will evaluate their potential for commercial usage after delivery in July. If they deliver what they promise we consider to add a Litecoin Mining Pool to our portfolio. Litecoin ASIC mining is new - it doesn't even exist as we speak. Considering the still very low Litecoin difficulty, we consider Litecoin ASIC mining to be profitable for at least 24 months, even at the current Litecoin price.

Same for Litecoin trading which is still in its infancy, since very few exhanges enabled Litecoin trading, but this might change in the course of the year.

Cool Is Bitcoin Trader.biz a HYIP? There are rumors going around that you are a HYIP but I see from the forum you officially addressed the idea https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=393570.0

Yep, this HYIP story is disturbing us badly. Support is answering about 10 tickets a day at least about "is Bitcoin Trader a HYIP". Seems everything on the internet that has a great idea, potential and is paying a residual income must be a HYIP....

If you have any further questions please let me know.

I look forward to meeting you at the expo.

Andrea Ciceri
BT-Bitcoin Trader Rep
https://bitcoin-trader.biz/?ref= [ref removed]
moriartypants

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 01:23:47 PM

Thanks for posting that Andrea.

If anyone finds them at the expo (Aahzman?)  I would appreciate pictures of the Fleeces.   Grin
vipgelsi
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 01:27:30 PM

Would be awesome if someone we trusted took a video at the show or took pics with them.
icecreamgenius

Activity: 21

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 01:50:48 PM

got this today after  that I tried to book a real meeting with them

Hello

John is considering meetings  with key clients once or twice a year. Last meeting was held in March in Amsterdam. I am not aware of John's schedule and when he is supposed to held another meeting. However, currently he is in South East Asia and will only be back in Europe at the end of May.

Thanks!

We hope this response has sufficiently answered your questions. If not, please do not send another email. Instead, reply to this email.

With best regards,
Michael Brandenburg
Head of Marketing & Business Development
Killerloop

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 01:58:59 PM

got this today after  that I tried to book a real meeting with them

Hello

John is considering meetings  with key clients once or twice a year. Last meeting was held in March in Amsterdam. I am not aware of John's schedule and when he is supposed to held another meeting. However, currently he is in South East Asia and will only be back in Europe at the end of May.

Key client = at least 20k$ account  Smiley

Loan request: "I need 7 BTC because We hired an archaelogist and asked him: Is there a treasure? And he said yes!"
icecreamgenius

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 02:02:28 PM

i have invest over 23.000 USD so a cup of tee should they offer me Cheesy
AndreaC

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 03:59:25 PM
Last edit: April 07, 2014, 04:55:01 PM by AndreaC

If anyone finds them at the expo (Aahzman?)  I would appreciate pictures of the Fleeces.   Grin

Never tried posting a picture... hope this works out.

http://s10.postimg.org/hn30rak0p/BT_Andrea_800x600.jpg

http://s2.postimg.org/6bjx6no49/BT_tops.jpg
hypersire

Activity: 596

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 05:57:21 PM

If anyone finds them at the expo (Aahzman?)  I would appreciate pictures of the Fleeces.   Grin

Never tried posting a picture... hope this works out.

Holy smokes - a woman involved with Bitcoin?!  Wink

Just teasing.... thanks for posting those interview questions Andrea - I'm sure many people are even more confident now and are looking forward to the new offerings from Bitcoin Trader! Exciting times ahead!
Aahzman

Your *what* is itchy?

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 06:32:54 PM

While I haven't met Andrea yet, I have known her hairless companion there for going on 20yrs.

icecreamgenius

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 08:04:16 PM

would love to see a picture of the international man of mystery "Michael Brandenburg"  Grin
vipgelsi
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 03:24:59 AM

Payments nice and steady am I dreaming?? Please let this be real.
Centaurus

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2014, 12:14:59 PM

I am using bitcoin-trader since 3 days; I am testing with U$180, my referrer have been received her bonus, and have been cashed out.

Centaurus
moriartypants

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 12:17:13 PM

Well, I've been doing pretty well.  I have mostly been cashing out since February. (But some reinvestment as well.)

The first mining share I purchased on December 27 reached 100% returns around the end of march.
My first trading share purchased on December 13 and expiring on the 13 of april is currently at ~97.95%  returns.

Currently Taking bets on whether it will make 100% by Friday. =D

Anybody on here have an expired trading share?  Did it make 100%?
Aahzman

Your *what* is itchy?

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 12:33:34 PM
Last edit: April 19, 2014, 09:51:35 PM by grue

I've only been in since early Feb, so I won't see my trading shares finish until early june...on track to hit full ROI tho.

https://bitcoin-trader.biz/?ref= [ref removed]
Local Area Rep - Greater Toronto Area

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: