Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:07:51 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin-trader.biz  (Read 203880 times)
sunny1

Activity: 276
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 02:59:53 PM

Well, I've been doing pretty well.  I have mostly been cashing out since February. (But some reinvestment as well.)

The first mining share I purchased on December 27 reached 100% returns around the end of march.
My first trading share purchased on December 13 and expiring on the 13 of april is currently at ~97.95%  returns.

Currently Taking bets on whether it will make 100% by Friday. =D

Anybody on here have an expired trading share?  Did it make 100%?

I bought five trading shares at the end of November, they expired at the end of March at around 102%.
icecreamgenius

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 05:17:15 PM

“Bitcoin is an exciting and promising new technology. Unfortunately this also makes it an attractive area for people running scams and frauds. Stopping the bad actors and staying vigilant against consumer fraud is absolutely necessary for the successful development of the bitcoin ecosystem.”

so let´s hope Bitcoin Trader stay true to their clients
zoonosis
Copper Member

Activity: 199
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 06:33:56 AM

The processor you use for depositing funds is the one you will have to use for cashouts.

I deposited BTC into my account.
It seems it got converted to USD, which I then bought arbitrage shares with at $20 each.
When it comes time to withdraw, will it be in BTC or USD?

Thanks
Killerloop

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 06:50:02 AM

I deposited BTC into my account.
It seems it got converted to USD, which I then bought arbitrage shares with at $20 each.
When it comes time to withdraw, will it be in BTC or USD?

Thanks

The system uses USD dollars, so if you deposited BTC they were converted to USD at Coindesk rate.

When you will decide to withdraw you will see your cash listed under "Bitcoin" processor. If u wish to use another method (Bank wire, OKPay ecc.) you will have first to change processor under Currency Manager.

This action carries a 1-3% fee.

Loan request: "I need 7 BTC because We hired an archaelogist and asked him: Is there a treasure? And he said yes!"
cyneverdie

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 08:11:18 AM

Hi!
Anyone else having issues while registering ?!
It keeps telling me my password should be more than 3 characters! My passwords are 10+ characters.

I wrote to the Team and got this response :-

"A customer support staff member has replied to your support request, #745810 with the following response:

Hello xxxx

Thank you for being with Bitcoin Trader!

Please try with another browser. We have 5,000+ clients currently and dozens are joining every day. We never heard anything what you are experiencing.

Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.

We hope this response has sufficiently answered your questions. If not, please do not send another email. Instead, reply to this email.

With best regards,
Bitcoin Trader Support"

Today (1 week later) I tried again on both Chrome & FF and yet have the same issues!
                 I have written back to them via email BUT I can't be alone in this issue!

This is very off-putting/unnerving for a company whom I want/wanted to invest with.

I am in India if that makes a difference.

Cheers People

vipgelsi
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 01:05:35 PM

Hi!
Anyone else having issues while registering ?!
It keeps telling me my password should be more than 3 characters! My passwords are 10+ characters.

I wrote to the Team and got this response :-

"A customer support staff member has replied to your support request, #745810 with the following response:

Hello xxxx

Thank you for being with Bitcoin Trader!

Please try with another browser. We have 5,000+ clients currently and dozens are joining every day. We never heard anything what you are experiencing.

Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.

We hope this response has sufficiently answered your questions. If not, please do not send another email. Instead, reply to this email.

With best regards,
Bitcoin Trader Support"

Today (1 week later) I tried again on both Chrome & FF and yet have the same issues!
                 I have written back to them via email BUT I can't be alone in this issue!

This is very off-putting/unnerving for a company whom I want/wanted to invest with.

I am in India if that makes a difference.

Cheers People

Maybe a capital letter in your password?
Killerloop

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 01:12:07 PM

Maybe a capital letter in your password?

I bet on an unallowed symbol like "/" or letters that only exists in certain keyboard configurations.

Stick with numbers and lowercase/uppercase letters and it will work smoothly.

Loan request: "I need 7 BTC because We hired an archaelogist and asked him: Is there a treasure? And he said yes!"
vipgelsi
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 04:02:23 AM

Payments nice and steady. Also thanks for those who signed up under my referral.
Aahzman

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Your *what* is itchy?

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 10:21:25 AM
Last edit: April 19, 2014, 09:51:52 PM by grue

Yesterday's value drop for BTC seems to have had an impact on thursday's earnings.... only 0.36%.  Still, better than a negative result.

www.bitcoin-trader.biz/?ref= [ref removed]
Bitcoin-Trader Local Area Rep for Greater Toronto Area

zoonosis
Copper Member

Activity: 199
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 11:25:23 AM

It shouldnt have. Big drops should create big arb opportunities. BTC arbs got over 2% today. Hopefully tomorrows % will be better.
Aahzman

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Your *what* is itchy?

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 12:27:06 PM

True, you'd think a big drop would start a spate of panic buying, resulting in significant value variations between exchanges...hopefully we end the week on a tasty chunk of %.

msarro

Activity: 788
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 01:09:07 PM
Last edit: April 19, 2014, 09:52:10 PM by grue

So thus far I have a total of 400$ in bitcoin-trader.biz. I am at around 10% ROI now, which is pretty awesome. Once I hit 100% ROI I will cash out (to make the misses happy), and start reinvesting everything until it generates what I consider to be a nice daily income. I'm also looking at funneling about half my mining earnings there to help speed things up.

Based on the average return, it only takes about 10k to make 100$ a day, lol!

If anyone wants to sign up under me, feel free to do so at:
https://bitcoin-trader.biz/?ref= [ref removed]

You'd be helping a poor guy and his wife and dog who'd really love to get over 100k of student loans paid off Smiley

███████████████████████████
██    ▀█████████████▀    ██
██      ▀████▀████▀      ██
███▄    ▄██▀   ▀██▄    ▄███
█████▄▄██▀  ▄▄▄  ▀██▄▄█████
███████▀    ███    ▀███████
██████               ██████
███████▄    ███    ▄███████
████▀ ▀██▄  ▀▀▀  ▄██▀ ▀████
████▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀████
██▀   ▄▄ ▄███▄███▄ ▄▄   ▀██
██▄ ▄█████████████████▄ ▄██
..Duelbits..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██ ▄▄▄▄ ███████████ ▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███████ ▄▄▄▄ █ ██
██ ▀ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███ ▄▄▄▄ █ ▀ ██
████ ▀ █  █ ███ █  █ ▀ ████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ███ ▀▀▀▀ ██████
██▄ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▄██
██▄██████▌▐▀▄▀▄▀▌▐██████▄██
██▀▀▀████ █▄▀▄▀▄█ ████▀▀▀██
█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄█████
███████▌▐█████████▌▐███████
██▄▄▄▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▄▄██
█████████████████▀██ ██▀███
██████████████████▄███▄████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ █ ██ █ ██
██ █▀▄▄▀█ ▐▀▄▄▄▀▌ ██▄▄██ ██
██ █▄▀▀▄█ ▐▄▀▀▀▄▌ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ ██████ ██
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ █▀▄▀███████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ██▄████████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▀▄▀████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ███ ███ ███ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▄▀▄████ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ████████▀██ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ███████▄▀▄█ ██
██▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
█████▀▄▄███████████▄▄▀█████
████ █████████████████ ████
███ ███████████████████ ███
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ ████████████   ██████ ██
███ ███████████   █████ ███
████ █████████████████ ████
█████▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
██ ▄▄▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▄▀███████▀▄█████ ██
███▄▀█████▄▀███▀▄█████▀▄███
█████▄▀█████▄▀██████▀▄█████
███████▄▀█████▄▀██▀▄███████
█████████▄▀█████▄▀█████████
███▀▄▄▀▀▄██▄▀█████▄▀▀▄▀████
████ ██▄▀████▄▀███▀▄██ ████
████▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀████
██▀▄██▀▄▀▀█ ███ █▀▀▄▀██▄▀██
███▄▀▄████▄█████▄████▄▀▄███
LIVE SHOWS
SLOTS
BLACKJACK
  ROULETTE
  DUELS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CASHBACK
██&██
RAKEBACK
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
...Register Now...
Killerloop

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 01:18:53 PM

It shouldnt have. Big drops should create big arb opportunities. BTC arbs got over 2% today. Hopefully tomorrows % will be better.

This assuming BTC Arbs its legit. It looks shady as hell, tells lies about its geolocalization and is operated by a user of this forum which is trying to sell 1 THs machines at 3800$ for some days.

vipgelsi
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 03:14:40 PM

This assuming BTC Arbs its legit. It looks shady as hell, tells lies about its geolocalization and is operated by a user of this forum which is trying to sell 1 THs machines at 3800$ for some days.

What is the guys name on the forum? Btc arbs does seem shady compared to bitcointrader.biz I guess the better of the two evils.
Killerloop

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 03:41:16 PM

I guess everyone is entitled to his own opinion. Good luck.

dyask

Activity: 854
Merit: 510

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 11:07:52 PM

What is the guys name on the forum? Btc arbs does seem shady compared to bitcointrader.biz I guess the better of the two evils.

You guys are defending a site that locks you in for 120 days?   In 20 years of trading that is the shadiest thing I've ever heard of!   (My trading includes stocks, options, ETFs, etc.)    I actually considered trying  bitcointrader.biz, but was too put off to try.

Both bitcointrader.biz and btc-arbs.com are equally poor about revealing trades or basic information, which really brothers me too.   However arbitration trading and mining are completely unrelated but I have seriously wonder about it.   Bitcointrader.biz seems much more likely to just be a Ponzi scheme with its 120 day lock-ins and results that don't seem to jive with what is going on in the market.   Even the mining results pay far to much to be real.   The share concept is another way things can be hidden, seriously if you are doing arbitration trading you need both bitcoin and currency.   Converting everything to currency is wasteful at best and at worst deceitful.

In the end, bitcointrader.biz is far to shady for my money.   The only thing they have going for them is that they have been around a lot longer.   
vipgelsi
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 03:03:55 AM

You guys are defending a site that locks you in for 120 days?   In 20 years of trading that is the shadiest thing I've ever heard of!   (My trading includes stocks, options, ETFs, etc.)    I actually considered trying  bitcointrader.biz, but was too put off to try.

Both bitcointrader.biz and btc-arbs.com are equally poor about revealing trades or basic information, which really brothers me too.   However arbitration trading and mining are completely unrelated but I have seriously wonder about it.   Bitcointrader.biz seems much more likely to just be a Ponzi scheme with its 120 day lock-ins and results that don't seem to jive with what is going on in the market.   Even the mining results pay far to much to be real.   The share concept is another way things can be hidden, seriously if you are doing arbitration trading you need both bitcoin and currency.   Converting everything to currency is wasteful at best and at worst deceitful.

In the end, bitcointrader.biz is far to shady for my money.   The only thing they have going for them is that they have been around a lot longer.  

I disagree on btc-arbs being more legit. And i do agree on one point that the mining shares are shady for bitcointrader.biz
matsrg

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 06:43:49 AM
Last edit: April 19, 2014, 09:50:59 PM by grue

Nice outfit Smiley
How do one get one of those?
Best Regards,

Mats Andersson
Local representative Sweden

https://bitcoin-trader.biz/?ref= [ref removed]
Killerloop

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 08:25:27 AM

You guys are defending a site that locks you in for 120 days?   In 20 years of trading that is the shadiest thing I've ever heard of!   (My trading includes stocks, options, ETFs, etc.)    I actually considered trying  bitcointrader.biz, but was too put off to try.

Both bitcointrader.biz and btc-arbs.com are equally poor about revealing trades or basic information, which really brothers me too.   However arbitration trading and mining are completely unrelated but I have seriously wonder about it.   Bitcointrader.biz seems much more likely to just be a Ponzi scheme with its 120 day lock-ins and results that don't seem to jive with what is going on in the market.   Even the mining results pay far to much to be real.   The share concept is another way things can be hidden, seriously if you are doing arbitration trading you need both bitcoin and currency.   Converting everything to currency is wasteful at best and at worst deceitful.

In the end, bitcointrader.biz is far to shady for my money.   The only thing they have going for them is that they have been around a lot longer.  

Man, come on... you claim to have 20 years of trading. Sorry, I actually have 3 FOR REAL and comparing stocks, options, ETF and such with BitCoin arbitrage is like trying to find a match between whales and watermelons.
The products you mentioned earn a commission to the provider, he/she is not actually using your money to make a profit just "dealing paper for cash and viceversa". They do not care if you buy thrash or gold. Commissions, commissions, commissions. Win-win.

As a veteran you should have mentioned bonds that, guess why, only pay nominal value at maturity because the company actually needs the money to operate. They are doing (claim) arbitrage on borrowed money, not having a lockdown period is SHADY AS HELL.
A simple example: btc-arbs pays interest at a specified time of day. I could deposit cash ten minutes before and withdraw with ~1-2% interest ten minutes later

The mining results pay too much?? Sorry again, but at current market juncture no one is buying mining shares anymore because their current break even is at 200+ days. And that will worsen over time as difficulty increases and CoinTerra/Knc throw PHs around in June and July. Bitcoin Trader Inc. offers mining shares to people who don't want to risk a negative return of investment.

Ah, for what its worth: http://www.scamadviser.com/check-website/btc-arbs.com

Cheers

dyask

Activity: 854
Merit: 510

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 09:18:41 AM

Man, come on... you claim to have 20 years of trading. Sorry, I actually have 3 FOR REAL and comparing stocks, options, ETF and such with BitCoin arbitrage is like trying to find a match between whales and watermelons.
The products you mentioned earn a commission to the provider, he/she is not actually using your money to make a profit just "dealing paper for cash and viceversa". They do not care if you buy thrash or gold. Commissions, commissions, commissions. Win-win.

As a veteran you should have mentioned bonds that, guess why, only pay nominal value at maturity because the company actually needs the money to operate. They are doing (claim) arbitrage on borrowed money, not having a lockdown period is SHADY AS HELL.
A simple example: btc-arbs pays interest at a specified time of day. I could deposit cash ten minutes before and withdraw with ~1-2% interest ten minutes later

The mining results pay too much?? Sorry again, but at current market juncture no one is buying mining shares anymore because their current break even is at 200+ days. And that will worsen over time as difficulty increases and CoinTerra/Knc throw PHs around in June and July. Bitcoin Trader Inc. offers mining shares to people who don't want to risk a negative return of investment.

Ah, for what its worth: http://www.scamadviser.com/check-website/btc-arbs.com

Cheers

(I actually paid for private schools for my kids by trading options for multiple years.)  

Saying not having a lockdown is shady is total nonsense.  The way it typically works with not traded funds is that withdraw requests are processed at the end of a trading day.   I could see something like fiat withdraws taking up to a week while bitcoin would be processed right away after the trading is done.  That is if you are talking about how money really flows.    Also there are active markets for bonds, they don't have to be held to maturity so I don't have any idea what your comment means.    

Lockdowns are never for the investor benefit and the only place I've actually ran into them is like employee 401k plans where companies are trying to discourage trading.   The fact that bitcointrader.biz uses them suggests they are being shady or are very poor at money management.     Coupled with the that is they don't cover the trading 24x7 and bitcoin is a 24x7 market.   These point to this not being a real operation.   It simply isn't possible to cover bitcoin arbitrage in normal working hours.   Coupled with the share approach it is all very strange.  

That doesn't mean that btc-arbs.com is real either, however its behavior is more closely matched with real arbitrage trading.   Both sites could both be scams or both could be legit.   I just find bitcointrader.biz to be much more shadier of the two.  

Oh and you are incorrect about the way deposits work at btc-arbs.com, typically it takes many hours before the deposit shows up in your account.   You can't be sure if the money was used or not, but they are just distributing gains anyways.   Not all money is used every day and some money will be used multiple times in a day.   It just depends where the money is and what opportunities exist.  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: