Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:23:23 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin-trader.biz  (Read 203880 times)
cesmak
Legendary

Activity: 1053
Merit: 1009

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 02:17:33 PM

Hey people,
one question to you, (who actually used this service) just to make sure i understand it the right way

suppose I bye few Trading shares for $100 and day result was 2%,
does this mean it will be 2$ earned that day? and that 100$ are not returned, and it will generate income durring one year?
also does previously earned money used in next calculation? (like next time income will be generated from 102$)

thanks

Right 2$ earned that day, yes 100$ locked for 120 days (if you buy trading shares, more time for mining shares (i don't remember how much)) 2$ on site can be withdrawed, next day new percentage calculated on 100$ again, no accumulation of interests in the next calc, you have to redirect incomes again to site wallet to buy new shares if you want a reinvestments, but remember that, at today, a new share is 20$ in value so you have to accumulate interests for a minimum of 20$ to buy a new share.

Cheers
vach

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2014, 02:28:12 PM

Hey people,
one question to you, (who actually used this service) just to make sure i understand it the right way

does this mean it will be 2$ earned that day? and that 100$ are not returned, and it will generate income durring one year?
also does previously earned money used in next calculation? (like next time income will be generated from 102$)

thanks

Right 2$ earned that day, yes 100$ locked for 120 days (if you buy trading shares, more time for mining shares (i don't remember how much)) 2$ on site can be withdrawed, next day new percentage calculated on 100$ again, no accumulation of interests in the next calc, you have to redirect incomes again to site wallet to buy new shares if you want a reinvestments, but remember that, at today, a new share is 20$ in value so you have to accumulate interests for a minimum of 20$ to buy a new share.

Cheers

If i understood right,
100$ locked for 120 days, and after that i can withdraw that?
Bestinvest

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 02:37:54 PM
Last edit: April 19, 2014, 09:49:34 PM by grue

Hey people,

thanks

Cheers

If i understood right,

Yes, 100$ would be locked for 120 days and available to withdraw after expiration of that period. In the meantime you can do what ever you like with your earnings, either to withdraw it or to accumulate and send it back to account wallet and by new shares.

Cheers

https://bitcoin-trader.biz/?ref= [ref removed]
Aahzman

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Your *what* is itchy?

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 02:39:55 PM
Last edit: April 19, 2014, 09:49:48 PM by grue

Hey people,

thanks

Cheers

If i understood right,

I'm still waiting for trading shares to mature (june) but I think they either return your share investment $ to your e-wallet or to your cash balance when the shares reach their expiry date (120 days, as cesmak pointed out).

Bitcoin-Trader.biz Local Area Rep for Greater Toronto

moriartypants

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 03:05:50 PM

Expired trading shares return to your cash balance, not your ewallet.  So you can withdraw rather than reinvesting. 

I have two trading shares expired and another expiring next week.   The two that expired made ~97% and 99%  respectively. 
I ended up reinvesting the shares but if I had simply withdrawn them, I would have made a boatload of bitcoin without even counting my returns.

In mid december Bitcoin was over $900, last week under $400.   (Well, not a boatload but x3 return on principal + x1 return of interest is nice anyway you slice it. =D)
vach

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2014, 03:21:12 PM

So where do you suggest me to invest?

In results page I can see that trading pool ist getting more profitable?
Bestinvest

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 03:32:38 PM
Last edit: April 19, 2014, 09:50:01 PM by grue

At the moment trading share is better choice I advise you to go there.

sunny1

Activity: 276
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 03:35:11 PM

I would not buy mining shares now. The earnings are too low with the current bitcoin price and due to the raising difficulty it might get more worse. Only if the bitcoin price increases significantly the mining share earnings might become more profitable again.

For the time being trading shares are the right option.
vach

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2014, 03:48:26 PM
Last edit: April 19, 2014, 09:50:10 PM by grue

Hello Everybody,

I am a bitcoin trader.biz representative.  If you have questions about bitcoin trader.biz or need help signing up for bitcoin trader you can email me at markalanryan@hotmail.com.  Here is a link to the bitcoin-trader.biz website.  Please use me as your referrer.  https://bitcoin-trader.biz/?ref= [ref removed]

You are Armenian? Smiley
moriartypants

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 04:23:49 PM

Nobody has a crystal ball.

If you think Bitcoin will have significant price increase soon and will stay up for the majority of the year, buy a mining share.
If you think bitcoin will stay somewhat low in the mid tern, trading shares make more sense. 

You can do both by buying trading shares now and if bitcoin goes back up you can buy into the mining pool.  You'll miss a week or so of returns but it if stays up you still win. 

I can't advise you on what Bitcoin will do, but I personally haven't bought a mining share since January. 
vach

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2014, 04:25:43 PM

OK I've just read alll this entire thread,
and heres what i think,

I've had 3 btc at btc arbs (yeah i know I'm stupid to trust my money to them) but, i see the same exact pattern here (only + tweeter, fb, g+ with the same anonym smell)...

I'm tired of this shit...

SO HERE IS WHAT MY DEAR SCAMMERS,
I'M GONNA WRITE REAL ARBITRAGE SERVICE.

I have years of experience in enterprize application development, and I personally deal with scientists and mathematics every day, they are my colegues.

And I'll definitely give enough information to all my potetial customers, so that they dont have a single tought that I can fail them...
Starting from my personal contacts, actual logs in user friendly interface with refernces on actual REAL transactions (so that even my grandma will be able to figure it out), pieces of source code, LEGAL DOCUMENTS stating what responsibilities do i have... ANYTHING. You dont need to avoid people if you're not scammer, quite contrary.

Instead of givin so much effort to scam people and brake trust to newborn genious invention, you could easily developed arbitrage service for sure (REAL ONE YOU PIECES ...).
AND THAT WOULD BE MUCH MUCH MUCH PROFITABLE THAN ANY OF YOUR SCAMS.

I really didn't expected to see so much scam here, EVERYWHERE I SEE SCAM in fact i doubt that there is a single true arbitrage service out there, considering differences in exchanges.
My advise to everyone here, if you have a single doubt about any of these services you invest, then dont invest there, dont fool yourself, your greed will eventually fight you.

(sorry for grammatical mistakes)
sunny1

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 05:47:15 PM

and heres what i think,

I've had 3 btc at btc arbs (yeah i know I'm stupid to trust my money to them) but, i see the same exact pattern here (only + tweeter, fb, g+ with the same anonym smell)...

I have years of experience in enterprize application development, and I personally deal with scientists and mathematics every day, they are my colegues.

And I'll definitely give enough information to all my potetial customers, so that they dont have a single tought that I can fail them...
Starting from my personal contacts, actual logs in user friendly interface with refernces on actual REAL transactions (so that even my grandma will be able to figure it out), pieces of source code, LEGAL DOCUMENTS stating what responsibilities do i have... ANYTHING. You dont need to avoid people if you're not scammer, quite contrary.

Instead of givin so much effort to scam people and brake trust to newborn genious invention, you could easily developed arbitrage service for sure (REAL ONE YOU PIECES ...).

I really didn't expected to see so much scam here, EVERYWHERE I SEE SCAM in fact i doubt that there is a single true arbitrage service out there, considering differences in exchanges.
My advise to everyone here, if you have a single doubt about any of these services you invest, then dont invest there, dont fool yourself, your greed will eventually fight you.

Who knows if you are not the REAL scammer. Everybody can fix up documents, results etc. Coming here and shout scam is more than smelling fishy.....and I trust most here will agree with me.
vach

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2014, 06:28:20 PM

and heres what i think,

Who knows if you are not the REAL scammer. Everybody can fix up documents, results etc. Coming here and shout scam is more than smelling fishy.....and I trust most here will agree with me.

Well I can totally understand you. But there is my question to you, in your opinion what should service provider do to earn your trust? answer to this please...

Suppose I give you my reall contacts, you can open facebook and see activity since 2000, see whole live of that person, or talk with that person on skype and realize that this is actually who you think it is. If any of those services provide such convincing evidences I'd invest everything i have, I'll even take loans from banks because it is more profitable.

But no they cant do that, because if someone cant affort to lose that money and you steal it, and that person know who you are, nothing can stop him to get you. You will be afraid for your life...

Right now I can see btcarbs returned online, but i'm withdrawing all my funds from there, altough first tought in my head was " hey if theyre back then maybe this is not a scam, or lets wait another week and then withdraw for sure". I know if not all then most of customers were thinking the same, we all know this is a scam but we hope to get out of there before the crush. Why I'm doing that anyway, because I dont want to experience such stress anymore, know that some jerk just robbed me and I cant even do anything...
vach

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2014, 06:34:29 PM

Also arbitrage is cannot bring you that income all the time. There will be limit to it. And eventually if youre not trading and doing arbitrage, you will stabilize market, that ROI results are for some perioud of time until market is stabilized by those who use arbitrage opportunity...

I think that a REAL service like that must atleast tell its users that at some point they should thake thair investments back as income from that will be less and less by the time.. Because if i have such a service and I make money constantly, I'll reinvest that money untill i dont need any investors at all. I'll return thair money and wont be obliged to share income...
sunny1

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 06:40:56 PM

Also arbitrage is cannot bring you that income all the time. There will be limit to it. And eventually if youre not trading and doing arbitrage, you will stabilize market, that ROI results are for some perioud of time until market is stabilized by those who use arbitrage opportunity...

I think that a REAL service like that must atleast tell its users that at some point they should thake thair investments back as income from that will be less and less by the time.. Because if i have such a service and I make money constantly, I'll reinvest that money untill i dont need any investors at all. I'll return thair money and wont be obliged to share income...

I don't want to discuss this issue with you further. There are plenty of posts and arbitrage sections in the forum that confirm that arbitrage situations exist and will exist in the future.

In my opinion you are just here to promote your wannabe business and to grab some coins.

If you are a honest person open your own thread and post and leave all others alone.....

Secondly, why do they need investors money??? Why do you need investors money? Why do banks need investors money? Why do investment firms need investors money?
vach

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2014, 06:52:26 PM
Last edit: April 17, 2014, 07:35:09 PM by vach

I don't want to discuss this issue with you further. There are plenty of posts and arbitrage sections in the forum that confirm that arbitrage situations exist and will exist in the future.

In my opinion you are just here to promote your wannabe business and to grab some coins.

If you are a honest person open your own thread and post and leave all others alone.....

Secondly, why do they need investors money??? Why do you need investors money? Why do banks need investors money? Why do investment firms need investors money?

You dont have to discuss, and from this moment I'm not gonna say a word about my "wannabe business".

My point was that with 1.5% daily roi, anyone gonna be a millionere in a year, and thats what I'm saying is NOT POSSIBLE. I can argue with anyone who think that anyone who invests few bitcoins to REAL Arbitrage service will become millioneres in a year or two... Thats all.

Of course there will be opportunitis always, and investments accordingly, but these will be result of growing interest to the currency.
Anyway everything is simple, if someone gains income someone else is losing. There cant be such a thing like 1% ROI all the time, which both above mentioned services are providing...

P.S. are you one representative of one of those services? Cheesy
dyask

Activity: 854
Merit: 510

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 01:28:38 AM

You dont have to discuss, and from this moment I'm not gonna say a word about my "wannabe business".

My point was that with 1.5% daily roi, anyone gonna be a millionere in a year, and thats what I'm saying is NOT POSSIBLE. I can argue with anyone who think that anyone who invests few bitcoins to REAL Arbitrage service will become millioneres in a year or two... Thats all.

Of course there will be opportunitis always, and investments accordingly, but these will be result of growing interest to the currency.
Anyway everything is simple, if someone gains income someone else is losing. There cant be such a thing like 1% ROI all the time, which both above mentioned services are providing...

First I don't have any money in bitcoin-trader.com because it is just too shady for me.   However, you are really bad at math.   Even if bitcoin-trader.biz did manage 1.5% a day, everyday it still isn't going to make most people a million dollars in a year.   Do some math!

1.015 ^ (52 * 5) = 48x,  however that is daily compounding which you can't do at that site due to their shares, limits and lock-ins.   It also doesn't account for the many holidays and the fact that they rarely make 1.5% in a day.   

Say you invested 25k ... You are toped out.  The most you could reasonably make is ($25k * 1.01) * 240 days = $250 * 240 = $60k in a year. 

I would say that $60,000 is a bit short of a million, although that is really great off of a $25,000 investment.

Also it seems you don't understand what arbitrage really is or how it really works.   It takes a lot of capital to pull off as you need to keep coins and currency at multiple exchanges to you can buy at one exchange and sell at another at the same time, you are limited by how much capital you have and the market depth at the exchanges.   However done right, in the BTC exchanges it can likely generate .5% to 2.5% a day for some months to come, or at least until the market is much bigger.   At some point it will settle down into a much lower, but still positive yield.  Done correctly you should never lose money with the trade, but you don't always have trades.   

I can't believe I'm defending a business I won't even use!

vach

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2014, 01:39:28 AM

First I don't have any money in bitcoin-trader.com because it is just too shady for me.   However, you are really bad at math.   Even if bitcoin-trader.biz did manage 1.5% a day, everyday it still isn't going to make most people a million dollars in a year.   Do some math!

1.015 ^ (52 * 5) = 48x,  however that is daily compounding which you can't do at that site due to their shares, limits and lock-ins.   It also doesn't account for the many holidays and the fact that they rarely make 1.5% in a day.    

Say you invested 25k ... You are toped out.  The most you could reasonably make is ($25k * 1.01) * 240 days = $250 * 240 = $60k in a year.  

I would say that $60,000 is a bit short of a million, although that is really great off of a $25,000 investment.

Also it seems you don't understand what arbitrage really is or how it really works.   It takes a lot of capital to pull off as you need to keep coins and currency at multiple exchanges to you can buy at one exchange and sell at another at the same time, you are limited by how much capital you have and the market depth at the exchanges.   However done right, in the BTC exchanges it can likely generate .5% to 2.5% a day for some months to come, or at least until the market is much bigger.   At some point it will settle down into a much lower, but still positive yield.  Done correctly you should never lose money with the trade, but you don't always have trades.  

I can't believe I'm defending a business I won't even use!

First of all I wasnt talking about bitcoin-trader as I dont know thair average daily income, besides they are not working 2 days a week. My calculations are based on btcarbs data, as I know exactly how much is the average daily income... Continious investment of 50 BTC (your 25000) during 365 days will have result of : 7999.327426813646 deposit, 3360.0704307658557 Unit/month (withouth futher investment). This is in case of average income equals to 1.4 and working 24/7 and reinvesting earned which is done exactly by btcarbs... and there youll have not just one million but 3...

Regarding the rest I'm totally agree with you.
Besides I didnt insist I'm finansist, you're right maybe I dont know much about arbitrage (altough what you've described I know for sure) but I know WHO know better than me, you and most of people here.

Regards
dyask

Activity: 854
Merit: 510

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 04:24:17 AM

First of all I wasnt talking about bitcoin-trader as I dont know thair average daily income, besides they are not working 2 days a week. My calculations are based on btcarbs data, as I know exactly how much is the average daily income... Continious investment of 50 BTC (your 25000) during 365 days will have result of : 7999.327426813646 deposit, 3360.0704307658557 Unit/month (withouth futher investment). This is in case of average income equals to 1.4 and working 24/7 and reinvesting earned which is done exactly by btcarbs... and there youll have not just one million but 3...

Okay, possibly wrong thread then for your post.  However your numbers are totally unrealistic.   There is a lot of variability at BTC-arbs and typical returns are not close to 1.5% a day, although sometimes they are higher.  However the biggest mistake you are making is projecting a out over a year.  The gains are always limited by the size of the market.   As assets grow the yields will go down.    That is assuming they are a legit trading operation.   
vach

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2014, 05:47:13 AM

Okay, possibly wrong thread then for your post.  However your numbers are totally unrealistic.   There is a lot of variability at BTC-arbs and typical returns are not close to 1.5% a day, although sometimes they are higher.  However the biggest mistake you are making is projecting a out over a year.  The gains are always limited by the size of the market.   As assets grow the yields will go down.    That is assuming they are a legit trading operation.   

I just want to note that its 1.4% in average, you can count that from the beginning of their results. Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: