Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:56:06 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best country for crypto  (Read 2193 times)
jemerson1420

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:49:06 AM

in where shatoshi nakamoto born.
karashika0577
Copper Member

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:51:59 AM

The same country is better for crypto, which is the belief and freedom of the crypto currency and business. It can be seen from a positive view. Now many countries have started this now.

Neluns
♦ New Generation Financial Ecosystem ♦
Pre-sale on Aug, 1
dungthuy

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:16:17 AM

I think Japan is the best. Not only because one of the creator of BTC is in Japan, but Japan is the only country in Asia legalizing crypto world. There are a significantly raise in number of person using BTC in this country. So Japan is a good country to use BTC. If you would like to trade, then Switzerland is also a good country. So as countries in Europe
slhardy

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:55:32 AM

My friend lives in Belarus. He says that his country is the best place for cryptocurrency. Belarus is on the top, because taxes there is 0% to 2023.   

Yes, there are no taxes for any activities associated with cryptocurrency. It is clearly written in the 8th Degree that you have no obligations to pay for your crypto activities, though there are always a few "but". First one which makes the biggest problem is lack of infrastructure in Belarus economy. Even if all people will possess crypto assets, they still won't be able to buy anything, deposit or withdraw money from wallets to bank accounts.

cryptogirlboss

Activity: 113

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:58:59 AM

I think the best countries are those where there’s more openess for cryptos and blockchain tech and many businesses are able to accept cryptos:

- Japan is the top one right now, a lot of acceptance and more usage compared to other countries,
- Singapore seems yo be coming second close, with all the investments and ICO happening,

I hope more and more countries will follow the example!
EEEian

Activity: 246
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:13:20 AM

From my understanding, you could create an offshore company in Caymans and trade under that entity. This would eliminate tax on crypto-to-crypto trades which is a massive advantage vs US-based entities. You would still pay one-time capital gains tax when you would bring that money back "onshore" but overall you would end up saving a lot.
steelzeppelin

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:14:54 AM

Austria: 0% tax when hodled for more than 1 year.

I think this also applies to Germany (but not sure)
chipzeru

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:20:20 AM

I think it should be japan. Japan is one of a very few countries in asia that legalized bitcoin. There are many stores in japan that accept bitcoin and also many crypto users and traders in japan. It indicates that the regulation in japan is crypto-friendly.
stely41

Activity: 110

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:24:24 AM

I think Germany and South Africa is the best country for crypto. They are friendly with it. don't know about Switzerland but i recently saw it in in Europe Switzerland in the number one position for crypto , i will like to visit Switzerland.
In Germany, Bitcoin and other cryptos are not considered as a commodity, a stock, or any kind of currency. Instead, these things are considered as private money in a way that’s similar to foreign currency.
wtbhitlv

Activity: 178

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:25:26 AM

Switzerland is in the leading position in the encrypted world, and recently Britain and Germany also have a trend to embrace bitcoin. In North America, I think the best country for encryption is Canada, and the best country in Asia is Japan.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:36:31 AM

I think it should be japan. Japan is one of a very few countries in asia that legalized bitcoin. There are many stores in japan that accept bitcoin and also many crypto users and traders in japan. It indicates that the regulation in japan is crypto-friendly.
I also think that it is Japan because they accepted the bitcoin and i think that the other cryptocurrencies are also accepted in Japan which is a great place for the retired cryptocurrency users to settle their life and enjoy the country's beautiful places and purchase anything they want with the use of the cryptocurrencies.
franciscoDC

Activity: 357
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:02:37 PM

It seems that my compatriot was introduced my country to let them know that my country was amazing by the word of cypto,i think my country was doing great this is the Philippines and now there are so many news that recognizing crypto to use here in my country.And now here there are so many ICO`s and im sure it really help to my country to get more popular in the field of cryptocurrencies.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬
nory51

Activity: 43

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:15:12 PM

I have research but I think Switzerland is the best country for crypto this is a 1st of all the best country but also the best for crypto is also Phillipines. Philippines has also have a own wallet for bitcoin to buy/sell to send/recieve I think those two country that I said is the most good countru for crypto
buttonmc

Activity: 277
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:30:29 PM

It is great to here, a few nore news like that, and I will start to think about moving my stuff there for good!
jchav010101

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:30:53 PM

It is too early to top the best country for cryptocurrency but some countries support the existence of bitcoin.The country with the highest bitcoin exchange transaction compared to other countries is Finland.The country also provides tax freedom for the purchase of bitcoin.Finland also has facilitated almost all ATM's to make purchases,exchanges and top up bitcoin.
Lehbane

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:45:21 PM

Well if in terms of technologies and fast adaptation of crypto payments I like to be in Japan since if you are not into trading but you want only to use crypto to buy things like fiat then this country is the best place to start since living with online gaming and works will be a great help also for you, I mean most of things in Japan is connected to online and crypto belong to it.
qwerty12

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:59:23 PM

amazingly, some time ago I once read a news, one of the cities in Switzerland named Zug had made a transaction with Bitcoin, and his Mayor called the move a form of openness and Swiss support for new technological innovations like Fintech companies.

I think the Swiss government policy related cryptocurrency should be emulated by other countries.
dongbat03

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:00:32 PM

Well if in terms of technologies and fast adaptation of crypto payments I like to be in Japan since if you are not into trading but you want only to use crypto to buy things like fiat then this country is the best place to start since living with online gaming and works will be a great help also for you, I mean most of things in Japan is connected to online and crypto belong to it.

for me, I think no other countries better than Japan for cryptocurrency market because this is the modernize country suitable for digital market transactions due to most population are aware of using bitcoin.
Blockfolioz

Activity: 230
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 01:06:57 PM

From my understanding, Japan seems to be the best country for bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Because, till date it is the only government that has provided the country people with the support to use bitcoin as well made several initiatives to make each and every people understand about cryptocurrency in a better way.
rebrik7

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:12:30 PM

Estonia, Lithuania, Slovakia are quiet comfortable countries, where governments looks at blockchain as for cool and prospective technology.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: