Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:13:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 [179] 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 ... 394 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Coinye [KOI/COYE] You can't kill a gayfish.  (Read 715703 times)
coinyewest (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 12:03:50 AM

Go shout at your social media accounts that COYE didn't die.

It becomes stronger each minute.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
userpacman

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2014, 12:05:25 AM

Way to go !

Join our DOPE pool - 1% fee - register now!
http://dope.internetarena.it
BorisTheSpider

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 12:06:54 AM

mhh 0daycoins is closing the page.. got a withdraw email

A bunch of us in the Vertcoin thread at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=404364.0 are having delays getting funds out of 0daycoins, did you get your money out OK?
jacquette

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 12:07:57 AM

you still don't get it.. do you  Roll Eyes

USDe @ reddit Click Here

atheistftwins

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 12:08:36 AM

http://coinyeco.pl/

coming soon?  

Better support this because he will need a money for lawsuit Smiley

Honestly I'd be surprised if any judge didn't immediately throw the case out. I'm no lawyer but it just seems insane for this to actually proceed. The MPAA couldn't sue the internet how the hell does kanye think he can?

This is a very serious case, once defendants are identified, they will be sunk in legal fees, time off from work, to attend court that takes months... and that is the least of their worries, in the end if they don't get jail time, the fines and compensations will set them back a lifetime. And for those of you who think registering a website, while keeping your info private by the provider, will make you anonymous or protect you from legal procedures. In fact when the lawyer tell the judge the defendant kept his info private using a service, automatically that judge will think " intent to commit a crime " and if you track most of the copyrights cases " intent to commit " is almost 90% of the time the only thing used to convict the defendant. Walk in that courtroom thinking what you did was funny, and the judge will laugh it out, then you are in for the surprise of your life. Any 2 cents lawyer will tell you this. In conclusion I say to the community of this coin, this was all done in bad taste, STOP, and take a minute to think, this coin is finished, the devs are fu$#ed and with them goes some innocent people who had no idea like the 0day exchange and some pool owners etc... Whatever, your case might be, it's time for you to walk away from this, if you invested in this coin heavy then bad luck, find yourself another route to recover, don't sink yourself deeper... Media attention is not always good, if it is, OJ Simpson would not be sitting in a jail cell right now.

Yes, this is very serious shit, definitely listen to him otherwise we will sink just like Amazon did...

Oh no! Not poor Amazon. I definitely wouldn't want to end up like them. They didn't stand a chance against Kanye's lawsuit on fully legitimate grounds. Should probably sell now.

You guys have no idea, naming Amazon and the companies who provided services for this coin whether it is hosting, web service provider.. etc, is done for the sole purpose of identifying all the people involved, simply by naming them as defendants then these companies can go around the ToS agreement and provide all the info needed to identify the people behind the coin. A case accepted by a federal court will get the FBI involved, how long do you think it will take to identify 100% of those John Does?

LOL You are saying the FBI will come in and investigate this case? Honestly if that happens I don't care if my coinye are worth 0. The lulz will be worth it for me.

I also would like to add that you made a key assumption. A case accepted by a federal court will indeed have all those things you said. This one just never will.
nejat76

Activity: 140

security,like correctness,is not an add-on feature

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 12:11:06 AM

mhh 0daycoins is closing the page.. got a withdraw email

A bunch of us in the Vertcoin thread at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=404364.0 are having delays getting funds out of 0daycoins, did you get your money out OK?

I've got my withdraw processed in 2 hours. Better late then never.

BTC: 17oqtYLAg8HSD6j44kA5n7KB1CyCufQ5yU  MUCH RECEIVE: DLmyunqvaVf9wqSm1nyfv8pgw7czswXALY  SUCH CAT: 9XCLZMuL3FLLC5AYuqJmUqKjrmD9NrsUrM  WOW SXC : SJojeFfQytbaKMhPtKQJePpNUrCD93cYXB
digitaltradz

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 12:12:51 AM

Just got here about half hour ago, got wallet, and am mining at p2pool.  Are there any addnodes for the conf?  Thanx.
smith7800

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 12:14:30 AM

South Park should do a Coinye episode.

YinCoin YangCoin ☯☯First Ever POS/POW Alternator! Multipool! ☯ ☯ http://yinyangpool.com/  Free Distribution!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=623937
KrvnoZrnce

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 12:15:08 AM

coming soon?  

Honestly I'd be surprised if any judge didn't immediately throw the case out. I'm no lawyer but it just seems insane for this to actually proceed. The MPAA couldn't sue the internet how the hell does kanye think he can?

This is a very serious case, once defendants are identified, they will be sunk in legal fees, time off from work, to attend court that takes months... and that is the least of their worries, in the end if they don't get jail time, the fines and compensations will set them back a lifetime. And for those of you who think registering a website, while keeping your info private by the provider, will make you anonymous or protect you from legal procedures. In fact when the lawyer tell the judge the defendant kept his info private using a service, automatically that judge will think " intent to commit a crime " and if you track most of the copyrights cases " intent to commit " is almost 90% of the time the only thing used to convict the defendant. Walk in that courtroom thinking what you did was funny, and the judge will laugh it out, then you are in for the surprise of your life. Any 2 cents lawyer will tell you this. In conclusion I say to the community of this coin, this was all done in bad taste, STOP, and take a minute to think, this coin is finished, the devs are fu$#ed and with them goes some innocent people who had no idea like the 0day exchange and some pool owners etc... Whatever, your case might be, it's time for you to walk away from this, if you invested in this coin heavy then bad luck, find yourself another route to recover, don't sink yourself deeper... Media attention is not always good, if it is, OJ Simpson would not be sitting in a jail cell right now.

Yes, this is very serious shit, definitely listen to him otherwise we will sink just like Amazon did...

Oh no! Not poor Amazon. I definitely wouldn't want to end up like them. They didn't stand a chance against Kanye's lawsuit on fully legitimate grounds. Should probably sell now.

You guys have no idea, naming Amazon and the companies who provided services for this coin whether it is hosting, web service provider.. etc, is done for the sole purpose of identifying all the people involved, simply by naming them as defendants then these companies can go around the ToS agreement and provide all the info needed to identify the people behind the coin. A case accepted by a federal court will get the FBI involved, how long do you think it will take to identify 100% of those John Does?

Well... If the FBI is crazy enough to get involved... Somebody really lost his mind... And I don't care... Kanye willingly admitting in REAL LIFE that he is a gayfish is priceless, who cares about the coin.. I have a feeling we'll all be part of the South Park episode soon Cheesy
atheistftwins

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 12:16:22 AM

coming soon?  

Well... If the FBI is crazy enough to get involved... Somebody really lost his mind... And I don't care... Kanye willingly admitting in REAL LIFE that he is a gayfish is priceless, who cares about the coin.. I have a feeling we'll all be part of the South Park episode soon Cheesy

God I would pay way more than what I have in my coinye wallet if I could be put into a South Park episode about altcoins...well a man can dream...
stuhlman

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 12:23:22 AM

coming soon?  

LOL You are saying the FBI will come in and investigate this case? Honestly if that happens I don't care if my coinye are worth 0. The lulz will be worth it for me.

I also would like to add that you made a key assumption. A case accepted by a federal court will indeed have all those things you said. This one just never will.

Let me guess you are one of those people who would walk in a courtroom laughing because the Judge will be amused and let you go.. A case is accepted in  court once it's assigned a Judge, in this case it's Judge Torres...
http://www.scribd.com/doc/199664565/Kanye-West-v-0DayCoins-and-Amazon-Coinye-Lawsuit

This guy who just took over the dev's nick has no idea, he is nothing more than "silkroad 2" , an idiot who will get his name added to the list of defendants, although most likely he got nothing to do with the original crime, I know me saying crime will sound harsh, but if there is a case then there is a crime, it's just not every day you find people willing to stick their names on a defendant list once a case has been filed.

★★ UltraCoin Nitro Pool  ★★ Panda Nitro Pool  ★★
aleix
Legendary

Activity: 1779
Merit: 1100

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 12:25:30 AM

send me some!!  Grin

5VRLK22Tg9dXdzQtyfhVwcUdu7eU8sFMX9
smith7800

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 12:27:39 AM

coming soon?  

Let me guess you are one of those people who would walk in a courtroom laughing because the Judge will be amused and let you go.. A case is accepted in  court once it's assigned a Judge, in this case it's Judge Torres...
http://www.scribd.com/doc/199664565/Kanye-West-v-0DayCoins-and-Amazon-Coinye-Lawsuit

This guy who just took over the dev's nick has no idea, he is nothing more than "silkroad 2" , an idiot who will get his name added to the list of defendants, although most likely he got nothing to do with the original crime, I know me saying crime will sound harsh, but if there is a case then there is a crime, it's just not every day you find people willing to stick their names on a defendant list once a case has been filed.

Don't be afraid to live.

YinCoin YangCoin ☯☯First Ever POS/POW Alternator! Multipool! ☯ ☯ http://yinyangpool.com/  Free Distribution!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=623937
PhattyBanks

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 12:28:26 AM

is it me or is every pool down?
Piedo_Bear

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 12:28:31 AM

On hearing 0daycoins closing down I withdrew my coins. They sent an email link and I clicked it to confirm the withdraw. It took almost exactly 2 hours to hit my wallet but I have my coin.

Major props to the team for being honest and reliable. Best experience with a new exchange, sad to see it go.
shluher

Bitcoin > Dollar

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2014, 12:28:58 AM
Last edit: September 07, 2014, 05:17:37 AM by shluher

Just got an email from coye pool teamcoinye.com  they are closing, lol.

TeamCoinye Closure Notice  Print
today at 08:17
TeamCoinye Admins <no-reply@teamcoinye.com>

Due to legal pressure from Kanye West and his associated lawyers. We will be closing down the pool.

This follows our domain being seized, not wanting to risk legal battles we have taken this executive decision.

We will be shutting off access to the stratum server and frontend, both on any associated hostnames or IP address'.

You will have 48 hours to retrieve any remaining coins from your balance before all data is frozen, after this point any remaining balances will be inaccesible to both us and you.

You can access the site at: http://coye.teamcrypto.cc/index.php

If you have any problems over the next 48 hours feel free to contact us in #teamcoinye on Freenode IRC.

Best Regards
TeamCoinye Admninistration

BTW, if you don't need your coiniecoins anymore you can donate it to me =)
digitaltradz

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 12:29:58 AM

is it me or is every pool down?
Switch over to p2pool, it can't go down.  Takes a bit longer to see coin but they are paid direct to your wallet and you get about 10% more for now anyway.
stuhlman

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 12:32:16 AM

On hearing 0daycoins closing down I withdrew my coins. They sent an email link and I clicked it to confirm the withdraw. It took almost exactly 2 hours to hit my wallet but I have my coin.

Major props to the team for being honest and reliable. Best experience with a new exchange, sad to see it go.
+1
Yes, all respect to 0daycoins, they are the real victim in all this, and props to the developer/owner for being straightforward and honest. I have not dealt with them but if they comeback after all this mess is cleared I would.

★★ UltraCoin Nitro Pool  ★★ Panda Nitro Pool  ★★
userpacman

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2014, 12:37:22 AM

I can't believe it's dead. Buying 700k Coye for 0.3 LTC !

Join our DOPE pool - 1% fee - register now!
http://dope.internetarena.it
Carlitos714

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 12:39:11 AM

call SNL and all late night tv host. This $hit is funny.

Let's color the MOON: Y6k7wiCrSH1D7xSsGNxBBoxfDYJS38RYrs
Pages: « 1 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 [179] 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 ... 394 »
  Print  

Jump to: