Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:42:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 [206] 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 ... 394 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Coinye [KOI/COYE] You can't kill a gayfish.  (Read 715697 times)
monstrs

Activity: 555
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 11:44:33 AM

Mining with 4Mh/s, you can donate to: 5oHgP1gcvjpvQFVzxUpdX97bMEGKLttNnZ

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zxm7001

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 11:44:48 AM

i have 3mil to sell,pm your offer Smiley

KrvnoZrnce

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 11:51:39 AM
Last edit: January 16, 2014, 11:59:21 PM by KrvnoZrnce

Only 90 blocks until difficulty retargets... Come on people, lets do this! Where is everybody?! Cheesy
Without a stable eXchange it makes no sense

I agree... I think that the Exchange should be the priority.

Then everything will flow...

meanwhile I'm still mining with some workers!  Roll Eyes

No, stop thinking about making money... Priority should be difficulty retarget because if there are no miners there is no Coinye...
So, nobody is selling at 1 satoshi? still looking to buy up to 2 million @ 1satoshi (I'm paying with DOGE).
monstrs

Activity: 555
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 11:54:41 AM

i can offer 3 satoshis for 1M
aircrusan

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 11:55:47 AM

Only 90 blocks until difficulty retargets... Come on people, lets do this! Where is everybody?! Cheesy

meanwhile I'm still mining with some workers!  Roll Eyes

No, stop thinking about making money... Priority should be difficulty retarget because if there are no miners there is no Coinye... I don't even care about the coin anymore, I just want to see Kanye suffer for being gayfish!

So, nobody is selling at 1 satoshi? still looking to buy up to 2 million @ 1satoshi (I'm paying with DOGE).

I'm not thinking about money, I'm thinking about atracting more miners and the best way is to give them a place to free Exchange.... Smiley
KrvnoZrnce

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 11:59:20 AM

No, stop thinking about making money... Priority should be difficulty retarget because if there are no miners there is no Coinye... I don't even care about the coin anymore, I just want to see Kanye suffer for being gayfish!

I'm not thinking about money, I'm thinking about atracting more miners and the best way is to give them a place to free Exchange.... Smiley

Well, when you put it that way... Cheesy
The problem is that I think most of the miners are waiting for the difficulty to retarget to get back in, and we don't need that kind of miners.. Smiley
GunPowder

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 12:07:53 PM

The problem is that I think most of the miners are waiting for the difficulty to retarget to get back in, and we don't need that kind of miners.. Smiley
Ok, whats next, you mined a few mill of COYE and...?
Olelukoye

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 12:17:46 PM

To all loyal COYE miners! Special rewards for you here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=418482.new#new. If you can't post there and want to claim the reward, you can send me an e-mail to oylelukoyle@gmail.com.
KrvnoZrnce

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 12:23:04 PM

And? and I'm still mining... And put two more people (that don't want to have anything with coinye, just a personal favor to me) to mine until difficulty retargets... And I'm active on this forum (helping people with questions), also active on news articles... Also, I shared 1 million of my Coyes with friends and some users on this forum..

Most of the old miners are still here on this forum and don't want to mine and are waiting for difficulty to retarget... That is not helping the community, that is being a dick...

And what about you? You mined a few mil of COYE and...? Questioning me?
KrvnoZrnce

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 12:29:50 PM

And? and I'm still mining... And put two more people (that don't want to have anything with coinye, just a personal favor to me) to mine until difficulty retargets... And I'm active on this forum (helping people with questions), also active on news articles... Also, I shared 1 million of my Coyes with friends and some users on this forum..

Most of the old miners are still here on this forum and don't want to mine and are waiting for difficulty to retarget... That is not helping the community, that is being a dick...

In other words, I do what I can.. I don't know what should be done next...
noganoo

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 12:32:31 PM

I mined all week since the minute of release.. invested BTC, LTC, Dogecoin.. all while the founder CoinyeWest was dumping his 700,000,000 coin pre-mine and screwing all of us.  Pretty disgusted with this coin.  All the good devs focus on Dogecoin projects and not Coinye.  Sorry to say.  No future in this coin unless you build an anonymous drug marketplace for it.. and when you do, please message me! Smiley
Rh3nium

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 12:33:18 PM

Ok, I am confused. The coin is gone, but one can still mine? Besides any - why to do that - I wonder mainly how? Solo-mining? Or are there any open pools yet?
Thanks.
KrvnoZrnce

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 12:38:15 PM

I mined all week since the minute of release.. invested BTC, LTC, Dogecoin.. all while the founder CoinyeWest was dumping his 700,000,000 coin pre-mine and screwing all of us.  Pretty disgusted with this coin.  All the good devs focus on Dogecoin projects and not Coinye.  Sorry to say.  No future in this coin unless you build an anonymous drug marketplace for it.. and when you do, please message me! Smiley

No, we won't... 700 000 000 coinye was NEVER traded... Full volume at 0day was around 300 000 000... Also, doge is shit, so... No... And your statement that ALL the GOOD devs are on doge? LOL Do you have any brain at all? Cheesy (I know you do, otherwise you wouldn't come here and try to promote doge Smiley )
aircrusan

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 12:38:42 PM

Ok, I am confused. The coin is gone, but one can still mine? Besides any - why to do that - I wonder mainly how? Solo-mining? Or are there any open pools yet?
Thanks.

The coin isn't gone... it has just change the dev team so now the whole Project is beeing rebuild Tongue

SOME OF THE ACTIVE POOLES:
(MPOS) PPLNS 0.5% FEE http://pool.coinye.pw
(MPOS) PROP 2% FEE http://coye.dedicatedpool.com
(MPOS) PROP 2% FEE http://coye.pool.pm
(MPOS) PROP 1% FEE http://coye.pooligans.com
(MPOS) PROP 1% FEE http://givemecoye.com
(MPOS) PROP 1% FEE http://coye.bitember.com
(MPOS) PPLNS 1% FEE http://coye.minersbest.com
(P2POOL) PPLNS 1% FEE http://coinye.hashville.io:9557
(P2POOL) PPLNS 1% FEE http://us-east1.cryptovein.com:9557
Olelukoye

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 12:45:24 PM

To all who are following the project and want it to retarget difficulty as soon as possible, please visit here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=418482.msg4542999#msg4542999.
KrvnoZrnce

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 12:46:37 PM

Thanks.

You are confused because Coinye was never gone... You can solo mine, you can join any of many pools in OP. Also, official website is a good starting point Wink

Anyway, I added 4mhs more to dedicatedpool and when I looked again to see how it's going dedicatedpools hash rate was lower than before I put those 4mhs?! People, get serious, this is a joke... MINE! Or we will kill the coin Smiley... 

edit: 80 blocks to go!
GunPowder

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 12:52:26 PM

I mined a few and 0day cheeted me for all I placed there
If no exchange I wont mine COYE. You will? For what?
I will mine on my usual place (I'm doing it in the moment), that give me a bit smaller, but garanteed bonus. Whole idea to mine fresh coin to get more money at the begining when exchang rate growing quicker than hash rate.
I do not understand "mining for nothing", excuse me
KrvnoZrnce

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 01:04:10 PM

I mined a few and 0day cheeted me for all I placed there
If no exchange I wont mine COYE. You will? For what?
I will mine on my usual place (I'm doing it in the moment), that give me a bit smaller, but garanteed bonus. Whole idea to mine fresh coin to get more money at the begining when exchang rate growing quicker than hash rate.
I do not understand "mining for nothing", excuse me

Well, if nobody is mining it then it is for sure worth 0 because the coin will die and Kanye will win which is horrible (that would have huge implications to the cryptocurrency world because it would show the world that crypto currency can be shut down by ONE MAN, and how do you think that will reflect to bitcoin and especially other weak alt currencies?). How about mining because of believing in coin? Coinye is up, exchanges are on their way, what else do you need?! But, whatever, you and other like you that are waiting for an exchange to continue mining are just giving us, the believers ( Cheesy ), so many many coins while you are not mining and we are mining, and when it hits exchange, its gonna be to late for you to join back (on big profit)... Do whatever you think is the best for you, just don't give us that "mining for nothing" shit because we are not retarded... P.S. I also traded (bought) on 0day and everything was perfectly ok and fast, you were just unlucky, but 0day was NOT A SCAM...

And yes, I've noticed that you said you still mine with some hashpower... That is more than enough for now, so thank you for the support!
addy4u

Activity: 345

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 01:09:42 PM

wallet not sync. plz any working nodes Smiley
GunPowder

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 01:15:40 PM
Last edit: January 16, 2014, 01:29:33 PM by GunPowder

Coinye is up
exchanges are on their way
support!
Coinye is up - ok, a few pools are live, wallet is synched
Exchanges are on their way - how do you know? You're doing those? "https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=417353.new#new" at the first topic isn't exchange, http://coinye-exchange.com/ the link is dead and no even a temporary page

I've noticed that you said you still mine with some hashpower... That is more than enough for now, so thank you for the support!
No, I'm not mining on COYE now at all. Even it's be on 5 diff, think I wont. YEs, thats cool, get millions coin for a couple an hours, but with no exchange, with bad bad bad reputation of the coin, which is already like a shade above, it doesnt make any sense
Pages: « 1 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 [206] 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 ... 394 »
  Print  

Jump to: