Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:44:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NDL - The coin for Pastafarians - Flying Spaghetti Monster Cryptocurrency!  (Read 125147 times)
DaveF
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 6234

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2021, 04:04:06 PM

Just copy the Dogecoin website and change everything to Noodlyappendagecoin and related images.  It worked for them, why can't it work for us?

But, I do have some web people that might be able to do something. Once again, if they like me, every have that mythical free time.

Also, I was moving some DNS things around and might have caused a drop in resolution for a while.
Nobody posted about it / contacted me. But if you could not get to the sites, yeah I know and it's fixed.

-Dave

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
number435398

Activity: 260
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 11, 2021, 08:23:17 PM

Just copy the Dogecoin website and change everything to Noodlyappendagecoin and related images.  It worked for them, why can't it work for us?

But, I do have some web people that might be able to do something. Once again, if they like me, every have that mythical free time.

Also, I was moving some DNS things around and might have caused a drop in resolution for a while.
Nobody posted about it / contacted me. But if you could not get to the sites, yeah I know and it's fixed.

-Dave

How much NDL do they want for that "myth" to come true?
DaveF
Legendary

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2021, 08:37:49 PM

-Dave

It's not a question of money. They are salaried, it's just that if I pull them off of real work to do this my head winds up on a pike as warning to others.
If they choose to do me a favor and shift stuff around on their own, their heads wind up on the pike.

But, if there is a lull in "real" work, we can all play around with what we want. But, for a while now, real free time is not abundant.
Yeah, if they do it I'm going to throw them some money, but they can't just go and do it.

-Dave

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
number435398

View Profile
May 11, 2021, 09:08:04 PM

-Dave

It's not a question of money. They are salaried, it's just that if I pull them off of real work to do this my head winds up on a pike as warning to others.
If they choose to do me a favor and shift stuff around on their own, their heads wind up on the pike.

But, if there is a lull in "real" work, we can all play around with what we want. But, for a while now, real free time is not abundant.
Yeah, if they do it I'm going to throw them some money, but they can't just go and do it.

-Dave

Intriguing and understood.
honglu69

Activity: 1546
Merit: 23

View Profile
June 09, 2021, 04:32:43 AM

-Dave

-Dave

Intriguing and understood.

NDL price collapsed in shorelinecrypto
DaveF
Legendary

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2021, 01:37:44 PM

Well that sucks.
What is your policy for keeping it listed? It was always just pay the fee to list, never discussed minimum trade volume or value.

Looking around there are a bunch of alt coins that dropped like a rock over the last few weeks. Or on the exchanges that are pegged to BTC are going between no orders or some buys at BTC0.00000001

-Dave

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
honglu69

View Profile
June 09, 2021, 07:08:40 PM

Well that sucks.
What is your policy for keeping it listed? It was always just pay the fee to list, never discussed minimum trade volume or value.

Looking around there are a bunch of alt coins that dropped like a rock over the last few weeks. Or on the exchanges that are pegged to BTC are going between no orders or some buys at BTC0.00000001

-Dave

Keeping it listed for NDL should not be problem or concern as long as NDL trading is ongoing.  ShorelineCrypto (SLC)  currently does not impose minimum trade volume or whatever as long as there are always some traders buying and selling showing interest every month, which NDL surely had over months in the past.  SLC started out as place to support Nengcoin (then later Cheetahcoin), now expanded to for other smaller genuine community altcoins too, it is doing well so far for its goal and purpose.

Those gets delisted at SLC always had issues, dev abandoned, no community support, no activity, etc, or tech break down on chains.  NDL is at good place at SLC for now, probably not issue here. The price surely was dumped.

DaveF
Legendary

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2021, 01:26:58 AM

Anybody want to poke the Official Church of the FSM people at https://www.spaghettimonster.org/
They also have discord and telegram. I don't use either regularly so if someone is more active on either it would be good if you can spread the word.
See if we can get some more interest generated.

-Dave

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
honglu69

View Profile
July 17, 2021, 03:37:01 AM

uknown pool server seems to be down now.
DaveF
Legendary

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2021, 12:06:06 PM

uknown pool server seems to be down now.

And it's back.
Sorry about that, massive routing issues yesterday afternoon and after I made sure all the work servers were back up and running I didn't check on my stuff.

That or it was an unrelated coincidence.

Does anyone know of any software to check remotely if a stratum port is responding?
The web page gave a heartbeat so I never even noticed that the pool was down. Yeah I should have checked but an alert would be nice too.

-Dave

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
groggin
Legendary

Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 13, 2021, 02:31:21 PM

nodes?? trying to sync. ty

loose the sword that is your pen or tongue [or bittorrent enabled computer] and help fight the so-called new world order   it is the enemy of humanity[/b][/url]  |  Sign-up @ Aurovine to get FREE HD music ... and coins!| |
dnp

Activity: 401
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2021, 02:40:42 AM

nodes?? trying to sync. ty

http://explorer.dognose.net:3001/addnodes

Explorer and full node hosting at explorer.dognose.net
honglu69

View Profile
October 12, 2021, 04:21:00 PM

uknown pool server appears to be down now.
honglu69

View Profile
October 17, 2021, 05:37:07 PM

uknown pool server appears to be down now.

I think the pool is back to normal now. It was a glitch for a couple of days.
number435398

View Profile
October 30, 2021, 12:04:25 PM

I've noticed www.noodlyappendagecoin.com doesn't specify any pools, just says "coming soon".

Also, I wonder if the church of the flying spaghetti monster would be willing to advertise or otherwise endorse us. Cryptocurrencies (even joke coins like Dogecoin are doing so well) I can't imagine they wouldn't want to take part in some way.
honglu69

View Profile
November 20, 2021, 07:24:39 PM

Shorelinecrypto Exchange Shutdown Notice with Refund Details
11/14/2021

As we announced earlier on. the hacking event caused severe loss on exchange while users username or password were not hacked or leaked on that event. We now announce that ShorelineCrypto Exchange will completely shut down on Feb 26, 2022.

For those ShorelineCrypto Exchange members to obtain refund from your existing shorelinecrypto balance, please make sure that you do following steps before our shut down date or your remaining balance will be forfeited and will not be refunded past that shutdown date.

We have now re-started shorelinecrypto.com web page and all coins have disabled trading, but some coins have withdraw function enabled. You can login with your usual username/password to perform below steps to obtain refund.

To read full text for this closure and refund announcement, please read:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5121953.msg58435338#msg58435338

or discord announcement board:

https://discordapp.com/invite/jZMyhKm
number435398

View Profile
December 03, 2021, 05:02:14 AM

Well that sucks honglu69, sorry to see the exchange go.

Now we also have to find another exchange to host us. Or maybe the reality is that coins like this that currently trade so low are not sustainable able to be on a standard exchange.
dcsastry

Activity: 32
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2021, 02:28:47 AM
Merited by DaveF (10)

Still looking for someone to re-do the site into something that looks like it was made this decade.
Also, would be nice to have a few more "permanent" nodes that can be added into the coins DNS seeds for people to sync.

Still chugging along, might have more time to do things this summer but can't be sure.

-Dave

I am interested in helping out with the website - I mined NDL back when it was started, still interested in this coin.   If you still need someone, I can work up a template and host it on a temp site for review.

-DaveS
number435398

View Profile
March 21, 2022, 11:03:16 PM

So, is this coin a security or just a cryptocurrency like Bitcoin? I'm thinking the latter.
DaveF
Legendary

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2022, 11:31:11 AM

Just a cryptocurrency.
-Dave

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: