Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:16:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 [204] 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] microCoin MRC - alcurEX - Scrypt-Jane - nFactor  (Read 374701 times)
gg234

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 06:55:56 PM

Now i can bet this coin never go to the moon because lot of quick profit guys are in this coin

18:40 16/4/2014: 3-sat wall has come back  Cry!

Conclusion: There are much more greedy and quick-profit people than supporters for this coin. I hope part of them will read this thread and join our side. Currently we are weaker than, I am afraid.
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2014, 07:10:35 PM

18:40 16/4/2014: 3-sat wall has come back  Cry!

Conclusion: There are much more greedy and quick-profit people than supporters for this coin. I hope part of them will read this thread and join our side. Currently we are weaker than, I am afraid.
Well, assuming someone is a little serious about trading... he surely watches what you are writing here and he will see that they are mostly 3-4 people buying all the MRC...  so obviously, he will stay at a price where you buy... (not a good idea to tell what you are planning on the open...)

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
merkin51

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 07:25:48 PM

3 wall up to 11btc  Roll Eyes
Philll90

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 07:27:36 PM

MRC isn't a coin for daytrading. Hold your MRC long term and you'll make a profit.
surfguy72

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 07:29:35 PM

There needs to be more mining support in my opinion. Not only in miners, but miners helping potential miners.  There's topics on how to optimize vertcoin mining, why not make an MRC version and encourage more mining.
yep it will be nice. i quit mining it because of some strange stuff of having 4khashes with 270 Huh But i have been mining for more than 2 months and i am still with this coin completely. and i don't even place sell orders, don't want to increase walls

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=397679.msg6209985#msg6209985

The above configs for popular R9 2XX and 79XX cards are all working with this current N-factor. I am not famillair with reddit and their formatting stuff, so any volunteer take this task? Our reddit channel is here: http://www.reddit.com/r/microcoin/, in case you dont know yet.
the settings worked with a half of my vidoecards. gigabyte ones r9 work perfectly but giga 79/78xx and msi R9s are just doind something wierd.
there is no problem for me, i've mined enough already Smiley poor 35 mhashes on pools right now, they didn't know the coin was going huge  Cool

so do i create a bat file? a conf file?  the read me in YAcminer is terrible... i want elementary instructions that are litteral not begging with "once you've got it running, change file to these configs"

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                       ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
                     ▄█████▄▄██████████████▄▄█████▄
        ██████  █████████▄████████████████████▄█████
        ██████  ███████▄████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄████
                      ▄██████▀████████████▀██████▄████
███████   █████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
                     █████████████████████████████████
            ██████████▀██████▄████████████▄██████▀████
            ███████████▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄███
                    █████▀████████████████▄▀██████▄
                     ▀█████▀▀██████████████▀██▀██████▄
                       ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                     
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █       
Aur3

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Embrace change

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 07:33:31 PM

Now i can bet this coin never go to the moon because lot of quick profit guys are in this coin

What you mean quick profit? There is atleast over half amount MRC people who bought at 1satoshi already sold for 2-3, they will not be getting for 1satoshi again, so it means, when every dumper shrink up, it's value should only go up.

Let's make a change. Change makes you better. Change makes you smarter. Change makes you healthier.
AizenSou

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 07:34:45 PM

It is nice to see this coin in the move again. But the problem is a lot of people try to keep this price as low as possible for profit. It is easy to see how much profits were made:
- Bought at 1 sat, sell at 2 or 3 sats (200-300% profit).
- Bought at 2 sat, sell at 3 or 4 sats (150-200% profit).
- Bought at 3 sat, sell at 4 or 5 sats (133-167% profit).

With this pattern it is easy to see why the 3 sats sell order wall was put back every time.

IMHO, for this coin to make a move to 10 sats range, it needs a lot of things to be happen like alcurex announcement or block rewards drop to 20k. Right now this coin is one of the most profitable coin to mine, and some big miners just dump at 2 or 3 sat because it is for them still the best option now.

Regards,
Hilux74
Legendary

Activity: 912

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 07:52:19 PM

There needs to be more mining support in my opinion. Not only in miners, but miners helping potential miners.  There's topics on how to optimize vertcoin mining, why not make an MRC version and encourage more mining.
yep it will be nice. i quit mining it because of some strange stuff of having 4khashes with 270 Huh But i have been mining for more than 2 months and i am still with this coin completely. and i don't even place sell orders, don't want to increase walls

The above configs for popular R9 2XX and 79XX cards are all working with this current N-factor. I am not famillair with reddit and their formatting stuff, so any volunteer take this task? Our reddit channel is here: http://www.reddit.com/r/microcoin/, in case you dont know yet.
the settings worked with a half of my vidoecards. gigabyte ones r9 work perfectly but giga 79/78xx and msi R9s are just doind something wierd.
there is no problem for me, i've mined enough already Smiley poor 35 mhashes on pools right now, they didn't know the coin was going huge  Cool

so do i create a bat file? a conf file?  the read me in YAcminer is terrible... i want elementary instructions that are litteral not begging with "once you've got it running, change file to these configs"

C'mon man...use your brain.
Acidyo

Activity: 588

Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 07:53:20 PM

This coin seems interesting, good luck!
AizenSou

Activity: 938

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 07:54:14 PM

snguyen if I'm not mistaken you are mining in nut2pool and you are always in top 5 miners right? How big is your mining farm btw? Wink
neutraLTC
Legendary

Activity: 1492
Merit: 1021

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2014, 08:08:38 PM

im sorry but i mentioned earlier that the sell walls were just to big... you can't just base your trading on what you think might happen if volume increases, what if the guy selling at 3 wants to get rid of them all or is just OFFLINE.

you can't pump a coin with such big sell walls, unless you have 100 +BTC lying around....

DEMAND STRATUMV2 MINING POOL: DMND.WORK
halibit
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 08:16:58 PM
Last edit: April 16, 2014, 08:54:24 PM by halibit

Okay.
I like to update mining instructions on first page.
Can you list me best settings for 3-4 most popular GPU.

I will add CPU miner info too.
Edit ,but there is no sourcecode for RAD CPU miner. Can we trust it?
novaboy2k

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 08:44:53 PM

im sorry but i mentioned earlier that the sell walls were just to big... you can't just base your trading on what you think might happen if volume increases, what if the guy selling at 3 wants to get rid of them all or is just OFFLINE.

you can't pump a coin with such big sell walls, unless you have 100 +BTC lying around....

20btc is'nt so big. For a big investor to get an early position on the cheap, 20btc at 3 sat is perfect. MCR is resistant to the new 1-3gh scrypt miners that are soon coming out.

I see MCR going to 4mil market cap if development and support is contineus. It could go over 1mil just because its resistent .

Darkcoin, the only fungible crypto currency.
shango

Activity: 248

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2014, 09:32:58 PM

There needs to be more mining support in my opinion. Not only in miners, but miners helping potential miners.  There's topics on how to optimize vertcoin mining, why not make an MRC version and encourage more mining.

I can do that tomorow morning. Just remind me Smiley

Discuss today's profitable coins, mininig and trading alt coins :  cointradertalk.org
Cheap and reliable Cloud Hosting | USA VPS | UK VPS | Australia VPS | US Dedicated Servers
halibit
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 09:57:15 PM

Windows CPUminer with microCoin settings.
http://microcoin.alcurex.info/CPUminer.zip

Sourcecode:
https://github.com/microcoinsource/microCoin-CPU-miner
surfguy72

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 10:02:19 PM

C'mon man...use your brain.

Ahhh thank you.

The point of the post is that instructions are written at too high of a  level, for someone who knows what they are doing its really no issue.  Instructions should be written so that a total noob can do it, that is if you want to be successful.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                     
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █       
surfguy72

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 10:11:30 PM

It is nice to see this coin in the move again. But the problem is a lot of people try to keep this price as low as possible for profit. It is easy to see how much profits were made:

With this pattern it is easy to see why the 3 sats sell order wall was put back every time.

IMHO, for this coin to make a move to 10 sats range, it needs a lot of things to be happen like alcurex announcement or block rewards drop to 20k. Right now this coin is one of the most profitable coin to mine, and some big miners just dump at 2 or 3 sat because it is for them still the best option now.

Regards,

After watching the trades... There's a small whale sitting on the buys and sells... selling @3, with a buy @2.  As more people buy in, he may allow the price to swing up when he can still keep it in his control.  After that, the cards fall.  If the mining can pick up more though, it will change.  This is looking exactly like the buy/sell wall that FTC had i previously ranted on.  Anyone want to bet 1 MRC on the results?

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                     
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █       
Stratobitz
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1010

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 10:15:01 PM

Back from office visit.

Guys, this rally isn't done. Just keep watching. Buy where you feel comfortable.

It's stabilizing right now but could break out any time. I know you all want to see that happen.

We are holding our coins. This coin has no where to go but up.  Please spread the word!

More to follow soon... Long trading day, time for a nap. Be back on tonight!

Strato
Stratobitz
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1010

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 10:17:10 PM

Regards,

After watching the trades... There's a small whale sitting on the buys and sells... selling @3, with a buy @2.  As more people buy in, he may allow the price to swing up when he can still keep it in his control.  After that, the cards fall.  If the mining can pick up more though, it will change.  This is looking exactly like the buy/sell wall that FTC had i previously ranted on.  Anyone want to bet 1 MRC on the results?

That is simply not possible due to the size of the walls. Orders are filled I the order they are received. If there are 10 BTC of buy orders at 2 and you place an order to buy at two.... You are last to fill.

Your theory doesn't work. If it did it would be very easy to game the system.
surfguy72

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 10:46:09 PM

Regards,

After watching the trades... There's a small whale sitting on the buys and sells... selling @3, with a buy @2.  As more people buy in, he may allow the price to swing up when he can still keep it in his control.  After that, the cards fall.  If the mining can pick up more though, it will change.  This is looking exactly like the buy/sell wall that FTC had i previously ranted on.  Anyone want to bet 1 MRC on the results?

That is simply not possible due to the size of the walls. Orders are filled I the order they are received. If there are 10 BTC of buy orders at 2 and you place an order to buy at two.... You are last to fill.

Your theory doesn't work. If it did it would be very easy to game the system.

I agree with what you are saying exactly, but not the result.  

As a whale, I put in a sell order of 10BTC worth at 3, and a buy at 2 worth 10BTC.  As people buy and sell, i make my profit.  Now add in others...  Total there's 11 BTC Selling at 3, and 11 buying at 2.  If its the same person who put in the 1 BTC, over time they will join in the game too.  If the 1 BTC on each is comprised of many different people, could argue i'm the only one winning.  I agree, its first come first served, but if you are the bulk of the volume of standing orders, it becomes moot.  in that example, 92% of the volume is passing through my hands, and I profit.  When you sell yours at 2, i'm turning around and selling it for 3.  Now the price could go up as people see the volume, and the price goes up, but as long as the volume doesn't kick up enough, the whale is able to create profit.  By the price being so low, from 2 to 3, thats super easy to do.  No one can come in at 2.1, or 2.9 and start to mess with the plan.  If the price does get higher, and the gap wider... the whale will only allow the gap to grow wide enough so that if you tried to buy and sell from a different exchange the fees would eat away at the profit.

*** Its going to be a little tough to read through some of the random chatter, here's the FTC forum thread discussing when their happened.  Its amazing some of the chatter is the same as on here.

https://forum.feathercoin.com/index.php?/topic/6276-feathercoin-on-the-rise/page-2

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                     
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █       
Pages: « 1 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 [204] 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 »
  Print  

Jump to: