Bitcoin Forum
December 09, 2016, 05:56:38 PM *
News: To be able to use the next phase of the beta forum software, please ensure that your email address is correct/functional.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Silk Road: anonymous marketplace. Feedback requested :)  (Read 143795 times)
Vekz

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2011, 02:04:29 AM

hey anybody got an extra account i got my tor working and everything today just need an account to get started, help a brotha out plz PM me
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
WhiteNinja

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 10, 2011, 02:28:01 AM

I don't think SR really cares whether some one sells new accounts or not... as long as the site's traffic is low enough not to crash the server.

as has been stated before in here, the site is down until he can upgrade the server its on.

Ahhhh  server load probs.  That makes sense.   Cool, I'll wait it out I guess.  I don't mind donating to sites for this reason, but I can't give money until I actually get to use the site Wink

Nesetalis, thanks for the info!
Bind

Activity: 252

DO NOT ACCEPT PAYPAL FOR BTC YOU WILL GET BURNED

View Profile
June 10, 2011, 03:02:06 AM

More Silk Road accounts available.

PM me with your BTC offer.

Thanks.

"... He is no fool who parts with that which he cannot keep, when he is sure to be recompensed with that which he cannot lose ..."

"... history disseminated to the masses is written by those who win battles and wars and murder their heroes ..."

1Dr3ig3EoBnPWq8JZrRTi8Hfp53Kj
BotherMeNot

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 10, 2011, 03:09:34 AM

Rumor has it that Silk Road will be up by the end of the week as they move their servers.   That is why even registered users are experiencing problems logging in.
foolofyork

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 10, 2011, 03:12:25 AM

Rumor has it that Silk Road will be up by the end of the week as they move their servers.   That is why even registered users are experiencing problems logging in.

Yeah SR has been sluggish at best lately.  Hopefully the server migration or upgrades are swift.
cremefrieche

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 10, 2011, 03:36:22 AM

Actually I heard it a lot differently. I heard that because of all the negative publicity, registrations were going to be closed indefinitely. I have been in SR for a long time and tahts pretty much the summation of the forum chatter.
error

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 10, 2011, 03:37:53 AM

Actually I heard it a lot differently. I heard that because of all the negative publicity, registrations were going to be closed indefinitely. I have been in SR for a long time and tahts pretty much the summation of the forum chatter.

So the forum chatterers know more than the guy who's running SR?

15UFyv6kfWgq83Pp3yhXPr8rknv9m6581W
cremefrieche

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 10, 2011, 03:41:29 AM

I have not seen the guy who is running SR state when he would be opening up registrations.
error

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 10, 2011, 03:42:35 AM

I have not seen the guy who is running SR state when he would be opening up registrations.

That's because it's buried a few pages back among all the idiots asking for nonexistent invites.

15UFyv6kfWgq83Pp3yhXPr8rknv9m6581W
Blindside

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 10, 2011, 04:39:58 AM

I have five spare SR accounts that I thought I would burn each time I made a transaction (yes I'm that paranoid).   PM me if you want to trade some BitCoin for em'.

Also note that for those who do get these accounts, don't expect anything more than a craigslist where you can use Bitcoins.  The site's interface is poorly designed and very basic.
boostbrah

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 10, 2011, 06:05:17 AM

Anyone know if Steroids or testosterone is being sold on the market?
Bind

Activity: 252

DO NOT ACCEPT PAYPAL FOR BTC YOU WILL GET BURNED

View Profile
June 10, 2011, 09:26:36 AM

ONE Silk Road Account left.

PM me reasonable offer.

thanks!

"... He is no fool who parts with that which he cannot keep, when he is sure to be recompensed with that which he cannot lose ..."

"... history disseminated to the masses is written by those who win battles and wars and murder their heroes ..."

1Dr3ig3EoBnPWq8JZrRTi8Hfp53Kj
fpsfoogawzee

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 10, 2011, 09:46:49 AM

Hello all.
http://bayimg.com/kAiNnaaDI
I will PM you the pass.
Send funds here 1KrTRwBBjXGeP8r5UXC2kpVgTVN6BMEJo5
Username: 5415212
Password: XXXXXXXX

3 BTC
mewantsbitcoins

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 10, 2011, 11:45:04 AM

oh, there's gonna be so many arrests..
Goldenmaw

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 10, 2011, 12:27:03 PM

I hope they're accessing this site through TOR as well. lol
backopy

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 10, 2011, 02:28:49 PM

For those wanting to test an alternative:
http://5onwnspjvuk7cwvk.onion/

This site is yet in beta stage, I'll create its own topic as soon as it's fully operational.

BTW Golden: I just access anywhere through tor  Wink
HostFat
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 2296

I support freedom of choice

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2011, 02:51:10 PM

For those wanting to test an alternative:
http://5onwnspjvuk7cwvk.onion/
Good luck Smiley

Eternity Wall: Messages lasting forever - The Rock Trading (ref): A good exchange / gateway Ripple, with support for multisig, since 2007. 
https://bitcointa.lk: Bitcointalk backup if offline - Bitcoin Foundation Italia - Blog: http://theupwind.blogspot.it
Enemy of the State

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 10, 2011, 03:12:49 PM

You put forth a very compelling argument against Bitcoin being embraced, Shroomer.

Bitcoin is attractive to individuals for the same reason that it is unattractive to banks and governments. People just aren't aware that they're constantly getting fucked by the current system yet.

edit... If you think I'm full of shit, I challenge you to listen to this talk by G. Edward Griffin.

I agree there BitterTea. Although I went to the trouble of setting up Tor hoping to get a look at the site I see it as nothing more than a interesting idea. Now being one of those people that is aware of how "they're constantly getting fucked" I see the same behavior here as the central banking figures. Limit access, charge for said access, profit. Fuck that. I'll stick to my locals and piss on such websites.

Turn the desire to access the site into the same thing that people were looking to avoid. Fuck all that shit.
BitterTea

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 10, 2011, 03:14:40 PM

I agree there BitterTea. Although I went to the trouble of setting up Tor hoping to get a look at the site I see it as nothing more than a interesting idea. Now being one of those people that is aware of how "they're constantly getting fucked" I see the same behavior here as the central banking figures. Limit access, charge for said access, profit. Fuck that. I'll stick to my locals and piss on such websites.

Turn the desire to access the site into the same thing that people were looking to avoid. Fuck all that shit.

SilkRoad limited access and sign ups due to excessive amounts of traffic. They are working to open the site back up to everyone. The only people charging for access are those who have an excess of registered accounts or scammers. Chill out broseph.
uhhlysaa

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2011, 03:14:53 PM

I just accessed Silk Road for the first time but have no way to create a user name since the registration is now closed. I am interested in obtaining a u/n and p/w. If there is anyone that has pretty much used their account as much as they were going to and dont need it anymore, I would really love if they could send me the user name and password info. We are all friends here, why not help each other out? PM me please!  Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.