Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:13:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Earning "free" bitcoins  (Read 36666 times)
st0nefish

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 07:13:10 PM

The best way to earn a bitcoin for now is to join signature campaigns.

But if you want to win a bitcoin in real mana you have to make production. So you need to work like you earn normal money.
To me the most practical method is to buy btc for the dollar. You can also win a bitcoin by mining. But for a newcomer, mining will not be so easy.
PremiumCodeX

Activity: 1204
Merit: 531

Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 07:19:09 PM

There are lot of ways to earn FREE bitcoin without any investment. The best way is the signature campaign and paid forum posting. In these methods, you will only have to make quality posts and nothing else. You will earn lot more than a faucet. Faucets are basically a big waste of time and nothing else.

Now once you accumulatesome free bitcoin from Signature campaign and paid forum posting, use that amount for trading. Trading is the best method to earn lots of bitcoin. You must try trading.

You could earn small amounts of BTC easily from forum posting and then trade it to altcoins with potential. In this way, you will never lose more than you could afford to lose on a bad altcoin investment and a successful altcoin investment may bring you a nice return even with relatively small starting investment from BTC. In addition to forum posting, I suggest considering WHERE you are posting and always ask about the rights of your posts' content. New forum owners prefer to pay for posts, but most of these new forums usually go offline, unfortunately it often means the end of that forum posting opportunity. If you kept the right on your content, you could re-use it in the next forum without hurting their SEO (since the last forum went down forever) thus saving time. The point is always ASK about the rights of YOUR content and consider that next time.

[TUTORIAL] How to steal $350 000?
Best OS for recovering stolen BTCs.
Visit our FREE Bitcointalk thread.
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 07:42:55 PM

But if you want to win a bitcoin in real mana you have to make production. So you need to work like you earn normal money.
To me the most practical method is to buy btc for the dollar. You can also win a bitcoin by mining. But for a newcomer, mining will not be so easy.
i agree with you that there is a lot of signature campaign to join for earning bitcoin but signature campaign paying bitcoin in very low amount and the signature campaign payment is not enough amount for everyone because they bitcoin .01 or .02 btc per week to their member.
IshtiaqAdeeb

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 07:50:51 PM

This is the second time I have mentioned this today but thought I would say the easiest way for me to get free Bitcoin so far is to play Texas Holdem.  This site has 2 free rolls going all the time.  Even if you don't know how to play its very easy to learn and you can earn .013 btc if you win the 6 player game and second place gets .007 btc and it is completely free to play!  They are trying to get more people to use there site and have the freerolls to do so.  I can easily make .05 a day without rely trying to hard and it is quite fun.  They have payed me out twice so far.  They also have Wensday freerolls and I won a $20 dollar amazon gift card and about .3 btc in it a couple weeks back.  Try it out.

Here is my referral link.  You don't have to give them any information unless you want to also.

https://secure.btcontilt.com/register.php?referred=Canen

Interesting! I would love to try this one as I am hungry to earn btc
whizter

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 08:46:00 PM

i agree with you that there is a lot of signature campaign to join for earning bitcoin but signature campaign paying bitcoin in very low amount and the signature campaign payment is not enough amount for everyone because they bitcoin .01 or .02 btc per week to their member.
but i you have good experience in trading then then you can make good money from trading. there is in fact no limit for earning money in trading. you can make any amount of money  in trading. you can also make good money from gambling but gambling is one of the most rasky game of making bitcoin.

███████████████████▄▄▄
        ████████████████████████▄▄
           ████████████████████████▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████▄
    ███████████████       ▀▀███████████
        ███████               ██████████
        ███████                ██████████
████████   ████████             █████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████             █████████
        ███████████             █████████
    ████   ████████            ██████████
    ████   ████████           ██████████
        ███    ████       ▄▄███████████
    ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄██████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████████████▀
████    ████████████████████████▀▀
████    ███████████████████▀▀▀
DIMCOIN   
❱❱❱  facebook  ❱❱❱  twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
.The Future of Equity on The Blockchain.
ManOnTheMoon

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2017, 08:48:47 PM

but i you have good experience in trading then then you can make good money from trading. there is in fact no limit for earning money in trading. you can make any amount of money  in trading. you can also make good money from gambling but gambling is one of the most rasky game of making bitcoin.

You cannot afford to depend on gambling to earn money as majority of times results will not be in your favor and it will take away all your money and at the end of the day you will be left empty handed and its a most risky way to earn money but if you have good knowledge and skills related to trading then you can make good profits from it but its not a free way to earn bitcoins as you need to invest capital in trading to start going.

ETH: 0xff90080d7db05ced501f273548841a2c39cf6463
st0nefish

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 11:23:12 PM

You can not make good money by gambling. You are not in control of luck games like gambling before everything else. Issues such as time management and money management do not advance in your control.

Taking gambling and taking risks in trade are different things. In commercial activities, you are generally in control. You can make money without losing your job. But there is no such thing in the gambling.

"the house always wins"
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 11:26:21 PM

You can not make good money by gambling. You are not in control of luck games like gambling before everything else. Issues such as time management and money management do not advance in your control.

Taking gambling and taking risks in trade are different things. In commercial activities, you are generally in control. You can make money without losing your job. But there is no such thing in the gambling.

"the house always wins"

Totally agreed that house always wins and as a normal user majority of times we will be on loosing end and you may win once or twice but we cannot expect the same result every time so for me the better way to earn bitcoins is from trading and even if you make loss in it still there is an opportunity to recover your loss in next trade if you choose the right coin.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 11:58:58 PM

But you forgot to mention that if traders make a small mistake, then they can also lose an unlimited amount of money as well not only earning. Because many experts lost a lot of money in trading so one should be very careful if you're going for high levarage trading. And gambling is never considered as an investment but it is just a game, and you should go to it when you need some entertainment but not to grow your money.
rainingbitcoins

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 12:31:45 AM

But you forgot to mention that if traders make a small mistake, then they can also lose an unlimited amount of money as well not only earning. Because many experts lost a lot of money in trading so one should be very careful if you're going for high levarage trading. And gambling is never considered as an investment but it is just a game, and you should go to it when you need some entertainment but not to grow your money.

Gambling is good only when its for fun and if you are solely depending on it for living then you are putting yourself in a big risk as its the most risky way of making money where the results are dependent only on pure luck and you cannot expect to be lucky every time you gamble so trading is a better option of making regular profits.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
BALIK
Copper Member

Activity: 2114
Merit: 593

🍓 BALIK Never DM First

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 12:40:32 AM

but i you have good experience in trading then then you can make good money from trading. there is in fact no limit for earning money in trading. you can make any amount of money  in trading. you can also make good money from gambling but gambling is one of the most rasky game of making bitcoin.
Trading is also have risky and you should know you are doing or else you can lose money, trading is not easy as you think it needs a knowledge before you can earn decent amount in trading. Also if your capital is big then there are the chance that you can earn big profit.

jovs

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 04:08:00 AM

but i you have good experience in trading then then you can make good money from trading. there is in fact no limit for earning money in trading. you can make any amount of money  in trading. you can also make good money from gambling but gambling is one of the most rasky game of making bitcoin.
Trading is also have risky and you should know you are doing or else you can lose money, trading is not easy as you think it needs a knowledge before you can earn decent amount in trading. Also if your capital is big then there are the chance that you can earn big profit.
I think you are pertaining to forex then. In bitcoin trading, it's so hqrd to understdand. You don't need to read or watch so many times in order to understand it. What you need in bitcoin trading is to know how to deposit/ wothdraw your money and know what buy order and sell order means. Therefore, by knowing this, you are able to effectively trade.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 06:26:21 AM

yeah using the trading will provide unlimited income, but trading is not a method to get a free bitcoin dude, you need capital to trade
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1145

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2017, 06:39:28 AM

yeah using the trading will provide unlimited income, but trading is not a method to get a free bitcoin dude, you need capital to trade
It is unlimited if you know how to trade good, If you dont have the qualities to be a good trader like having a large patience in your self. We can earn more profits in trading if we have more capital to spend to buy some altcoins in the market.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
iMaster

Activity: 135
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 11:22:33 AM

Unless Faucets make you money, it will save you time, you can do mininig instead, nobody will give you anything for free.
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 11:31:09 AM

you are right that signature campaign payment is very much less for anyone so i prefer that trading is more good and we can get a big profit from trading in short time and a lot of people earning bitcoin in high amount through trading.
the.jack20

Activity: 121

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 11:34:54 AM

so many ways to generate free bitcoin, but it requires an Internet connection. Well, faucet be an option for any beginner to get bitcoin. it is not wrong, if you're able to take advantage of it, you might be able to collect and make a lot of bitcoin by way of trading, or investment from the faucet that you collect.

We all know that faucet sites are a waste of time. In my opinion, the best way to win a bitcoin is to participate in signature campaigns. Apart from this, there is nothing free in life. As a result, we spend electricity during the time we spend on the screen.
Creating quality content is a form of production. It is not possible to earn money without producing.
Even the earnings we get out of signature campaign is not free since you are doing a job to advertise them, lets get this straight bitcoin is money and there is no such thing as a free lunch, we need to earn every single satoshi.

I agree with you, I participate in a signature campaign before, and you need to take the time to write valuable contents. You need to interact and answers clear answers on any thread that you participate on the forum.

But the most important is to have fun to do it and make bitcoins in the same time.

Signature campaigns are one of the most fun ways to earn BTC. I am delighted to research Bitcoin-related issues and share my thoughts on them. At the same time, I'm happy to exchange ideas with people. I think it's a good thing to pay a little for this.

But at the moment I do not win much. I am getting a piece of chocolate for the messages I wrote for a week Smiley
FasTroy

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 12:28:28 PM

so many ways to generate free bitcoin, but it requires an Internet connection. Well, faucet be an option for any beginner to get bitcoin. it is not wrong, if you're able to take advantage of it, you might be able to collect and make a lot of bitcoin by way of trading, or investment from the faucet that you collect.

We all know that faucet sites are a waste of time. In my opinion, the best way to win a bitcoin is to participate in signature campaigns. Apart from this, there is nothing free in life. As a result, we spend electricity during the time we spend on the screen.
Creating quality content is a form of production. It is not possible to earn money without producing.
Even the earnings we get out of signature campaign is not free since you are doing a job to advertise them, lets get this straight bitcoin is money and there is no such thing as a free lunch, we need to earn every single satoshi.

I agree with you, I participate in a signature campaign before, and you need to take the time to write valuable contents. You need to interact and answers clear answers on any thread that you participate on the forum.

But the most important is to have fun to do it and make bitcoins in the same time.

Signature campaigns are one of the most fun ways to earn BTC. I am delighted to research Bitcoin-related issues and share my thoughts on them. At the same time, I'm happy to exchange ideas with people. I think it's a good thing to pay a little for this.

But at the moment I do not win much. I am getting a piece of chocolate for the messages I wrote for a week Smiley
As you said, Signature campaign is a good way to get some bitcoins in this forums, but we should posts some good things and constructive posts to be paid, else we can be removed. By the way with these posts you can learn more about bitcoin and cryptocurrency in general, you can exchange idea with members here and learn by them. Anyways, There is few signature here paid members as well. but you should have a nice history to be accepted.

wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 12:40:42 PM

Unless Faucets make you money, it will save you time, you can do mininig instead, nobody will give you anything for free.

indeed It's hard to get free bitcoin useless, but there are still plenty of ways to get free bitcoin with work that is fairly easy, like bounty and twitter campaign, an easy job with results that could not be said to be a little.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
t3ChNo

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 12:43:07 PM
Last edit: February 08, 2017, 08:13:03 PM by t3ChNo

Faucets are a waste of time although I've been there when I started. The signature campaigns here gives decent payouts.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: