Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:43:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 [351] 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 »
  Print  
Author Topic: rpietila Wall Observer - the Quality TA Thread ;)  (Read 907169 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
RAJSALLIN

Activity: 665
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 09:07:04 PM

I'm about your age Risto. I was married. Now divorced for 2 years. Marriage has it's benefits but personally I feel those benefits are mostly for the children. Which in itself is a very important factor but it also has very negative impact for children if there is a lot of visible arguments and bad energy imo.

For me personally I felt marriage was a bit like a jail. Not at all in the sense that you can't peruse other women but more on an every day basis. Nagging, trying to control each other etc. Now I feel much happier and it's like a part of me is alive again that was dead before.

Imo society puts to much weight on marriage. People should learn to love themselves before spending there lives with someone else.

A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
`Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github`
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RAJSALLIN

Activity: 665
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 09:10:47 PM

A good practical example is: Your wife bakes buns but instead of putting sugar she puts salt, you just praise her how well she baked and how delicious it is.  Kiss I know, easier said than done.  Grin

Lying is not the path to follow, even if it is only a white lie. It will lead you to a place where you don't trust each other and in the end to a place where you don't trust yourself.

A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
`Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github`
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
heslo

Activity: 1162
Merit: 943

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 09:13:12 PM

I'm about your age Risto. I was married. Now divorced for 2 years. Marriage has it's benefits but personally I feel those benefits are mostly for the children. Which in itself is a very important factor but it also has very negative impact for children if there is a lot of visible arguments and bad energy imo.

For me personally I felt marriage was a bit like a jail. Not at all in the sense that you can't peruse other women but more on an every day basis. Nagging, trying to control each other etc. Now I feel much happier and it's like a part of me is alive again that was dead before.

Imo society puts to much weight on marriage. People should learn to love themselves before spending there lives with someone else.

Wholeheartedly agree with this
prophetx
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1010

he who has the gold makes the rules

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2017, 11:16:25 PM

behold i have found the 1st sign of the apocalypse

pizza eating pizza

http://illuminati.pizza/

Shiroslullaby

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 11:47:08 PM

Marriage and finding someone you truly love is an amazing thing. It is one of the most beautiful things in this world.
However, the world we live in has become so strange and perverted, even the idea of marriage has been damaged.
Too many people rush in and get married because its what is expected. Get married, get a nice house, get a nice car and a good paying job.
Marriage has become just another possession, another thing in the material world that you are expected to attain to be happy, to show your success.
Which means too many people rush in and possibly marry the wrong person because it will make their family happy, etc.

Take your time. Meet the right person. Find someone you share a connection with.
Being around amazing people and sharing moments with them is what life is truly about.

OROBTC
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 03:52:13 AM

Marriage and finding someone you truly love is an amazing thing. It is one of the most beautiful things in this world.
However, the world we live in has become so strange and perverted, even the idea of marriage has been damaged.
Too many people rush in and get married because its what is expected. Get married, get a nice house, get a nice car and a good paying job.
Marriage has become just another possession, another thing in the material world that you are expected to attain to be happy, to show your success.
Which means too many people rush in and possibly marry the wrong person because it will make their family happy, etc.

Take your time. Meet the right person. Find someone you share a connection with.
Being around amazing people and sharing moments with them is what life is truly about.

(blue emphasis mine)

That's right!  Take your time!  A smart man once told me, "The twenties are for YOU to live, the thirties are for getting married."  I don't know how true that is, but as a general rule there should be no rush to get married.

I got married at 29, still am at 60.   Smiley
infofront
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 2780

Shitcoin Minimalist

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 02:58:43 PM

After tiring of my relationships with Western women, I ended up marrying a Filipina. Best thing I ever did.
TrueCryptonaire
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 08:09:43 PM

I read the joulusatu - Xmas Carol and according to it your wife did not apply for divorce.
In fact, you use yourself a term of separated which can mean both divorce or living in the different addresses but still married.
Therefore, I tend to think you just have a temporal bad time in your marriage and you will go through it. You said your wife keeps on ignoring you... Sounds like you have the most common problem in marriage - the communication.
Have you tried family councelling (pariterapia)? We used to have 16 session in family councelling and I have to say it helped a lot with the communication. If you want, I can give you the name and contact information of the psychotherapist I am refering to.
TrueCryptonaire
Legendary

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 11:55:46 PM

Thanks Jarmo I appreciate your willingness to help, and yes - I did not use the word "divorce" b/c it's a legal term and neither has applied afaik. The separation has been in effect for some time now and factually she discarded my husbandry in favor of that of the State, years ago. The pariterapia we tried a few times already but it is hard to find a therapist who is grounded enough in God's work and plan, including that of marriage, that I'd be interested to continue with (usually) her. True believers are hard to find.

Always it breaks my heart when people end up in separation.
It is usually hard to find a therapist both of you can trust in, and also it requires a commitment because if there is no motivation, very little can be done. They ask in the wedding if you are willing to love him/her. If there is no will very little can be done.
If you end up in divorce (which I hope will not take place), at least it is recommended to work on yourself and not to rush to new relationship... The depression will take place at some point after divorce and that period need to be overcome so that you can better continue with the new person.
Therapists are usually just means of communication - they do not give much tips. Their job is to try to help the couple onto the same page. With us it took 3-5 times to get started, then the following 5-10 times were processing and the rest of the times it was new discoveries that popped up for further therapy which we decided not to take at the moment. Usually pariterapia has not more to do with religion than buying groceries (Bible gives rules which foods are allowed and which are not, also marriage/relationship with commitment has its roots in the Scriptures).
The academic background of the therapist we used was Master of Theology so she understood religious things and way of thinking.

Okay I guess I have nothing more to say here anymore to this topic. I wish you a good evening/night.
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 12:36:44 AM

Why "always"? In many cases, divorce is a positive experience for both parties. Human beings are extremely complex creatures and constantly changing. Sometimes it's best for the marriage to end and both people to move on with their lives.

Buy & Hold
TrueCryptonaire
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 10:43:20 AM

Why "always"? In many cases, divorce is a positive experience for both parties. Human beings are extremely complex creatures and constantly changing. Sometimes it's best for the marriage to end and both people to move on with their lives.

People seem to divorce because they think they have grown to different paths.
People did not use to divorce in the old days. There is a meme gone viral on Facebook which states: "We used to be the generation that did not throw away something that broke but we used to fix it" and the picture on the meme was very old couple who obviously have gone through the most stormiest weathers in their marriage and yet survived.
Divorce is giving up. It is giving up in front of the challenges instead of going through the pain and grow even stronger. I know what I am talking about from my personal experience. There have been several times when I felt in my heart I am married to the wrong person and I wish I have chosen otherwise.
Usually the change in a relationship starts from oneself, not from the other. In Zohar it says a woman is a moon and a man is the sun. What does this want to say? It is the sun that is the source of the light and the moon is only reflecting. In a marriage and relationship (marriage is actually a Jewish thing, not required by God to the non-Jewish).
Divorce is allowed also in Torah, it is true. But in my opinion a person should not marry too easily and ponder well enough on what to do in the struggles. And often it is easy to blame the other part instead of taking responsibility oneself. That is in my opinion the reason why a person who divorces once very likely divorces second and possibly third time - one has not learned the lesson of not trying to change the other but change oneself instead... Divorce in my personal opinion is allowed when the other partner uses domestic violence, cheats etc (but then again, why in the first place marry a person who has tendency to such things, one should study the partner well enough before jumping into it).
But I think not much can be done if there is no motivation to continue (ie will to love). Marriage needs the will to love, that's the reason why they ask in the wedding ceremony "Are you willing to love..." As long as there is will, there is a way. When there is no will, there is not also a way.
jbreher
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1660

lose: unfind ... loose: untight

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 06:32:10 PM

I also heard that bitcoin is up, is anyone following... Huh  Grin

Of course. News of new life in Bitcoin hit mainstream over the holidays. Some outsiders took notice, but were unable to access fundage to buy in. Jan 1, over $1000. Those newcomers who took notice are likely becoming highly interested. Now with this great push, we may see ATH any hour. And FOMO is likely to ensue with the next wave of adopters.

Couple this with the reset of China's $50,000 annual currency conversion, and all signs look good for a new hyperbolic rise.

Likely followed by a crash (IMO), but to a new higher local minima. What level? Unknowable. $1000? $1500? $3000? Higher?

Anyone with a campaign ad in their signature -- for an organization with which they are not otherwise affiliated -- is automatically deducted credibility points.

I've been convicted of heresy. Convicted by a mere known extortionist. Read my Trust for details.
TrueCryptonaire
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 07:53:48 PM

Of course. News of new life in Bitcoin hit mainstream over the holidays. Some outsiders took notice, but were unable to access fundage to buy in. Jan 1, over $1000. Those newcomers who took notice are likely becoming highly interested. Now with this great push, we may see ATH any hour. And FOMO is likely to ensue with the next wave of adopters.

Couple this with the reset of China's $50,000 annual currency conversion, and all signs look good for a new hyperbolic rise.

Likely followed by a crash (IMO), but to a new higher local minima. What level? Unknowable. $1000? $1500? $3000? Higher?

Sounds like now it is good time to buy even for the smart money if you consider the new low will be minimum 1000 usd.
TrueCryptonaire
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 08:34:42 PM

By the way, any idea why the gap between Huobi and finex has skyrocketed during the past few hours? Yesterday at this time it was merely 30 usd, not it is almost 90 usd. Looks like there is very little arbitrage trading...  Shocked
BitChick
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 09:25:33 PM

Smiley  It is almost like I am not even surprised at the rise.  This time around I am sticking to the SSS plan though.  Thanks Risto.  I would like to think I am a little wiser than I was in 2013.  So far so good.  I am not obsessing over the price. 

1BitcHiCK1iRa6YVY6qDqC6M594RBYLNPo
qwik2learn

Activity: 636
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 01:52:29 AM

The pariterapia we tried a few times already but it is hard to find a therapist who is grounded enough in God's work and plan, including that of marriage, that I'd be interested to continue with (usually) her. True believers are hard to find.
The Phoenix Journals they are a vast volume of writings detailing God's work and plan and the plans of His enemies. You can start to search on the website for some phrases of interest, but to read all of the journals you would need to utilize photographic-reading techniques described as "photoreading". I searched for "ormus"/"ormes" (magic water) and "trance tool" and was amazed at the information, I also found a great explanation of gravity! I hope you can take a good look at some of this because it also clarified many points in the bible. I hope this information can help you to get to the next level!
str4wm4n
Legendary

Activity: 1611
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 03:06:49 AM

behold i have found the 1st sign of the apocalypse

pizza eating pizza

http://illuminati.pizza/

http://coinbase.com/illuminati
CoinCidental
Legendary

Activity: 1316

Si vis pacem, para bellum

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 01:19:56 AM

Yes, I do believe this may well be gentlemen...  Cheesy

Pretty soon it will be time for dogs to smoke expensive cigars, monocles and moonbeams....  Wink
OROBTC
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 02:23:34 AM

I also heard that bitcoin is up, is anyone following... Huh  Grin

Yes, I do believe this may well be gentlemen...  Cheesy

Pretty soon it will be time for dogs to smoke expensive cigars, monocles and moonbeams....  Wink

After a smack-down, BTC is inching back up.  ($1011 as I write (at ounce.me), 9:21 PM US ET)

This time I will try to restrain myself and not buy gold with my BTC.  If I feel the need for more gold (I already have "enough"), then I'll buy it with CA$H.

Maybe this cycle BTC will go up to some $2500 - $3000 to approximate its other majestic price spikes.
unknown04

Activity: 219
Merit: 100

Art is the triumph over chaos

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 02:26:28 AM

I hope one day bitcoin could go up $100k and I'm so rich that all girls will never look down on me again.
Pages: « 1 ... 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 [351] 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 »
  Print  

Jump to: