Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:45:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CACH] CACHeCoin released based on scrypt-jane  (Read 224371 times)
kalgecin (OP)

Activity: 819
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 05:57:06 AM

At the time, I'm not clear if most knew that Jasin
was involved with the development of Cachecoin with Kalgecin. It had an odd flavor to it, and most should have realized
that there really was no logical explanation of Jasin accepting Cachecoin at a discount, unless he and others
were dumping it to those that began buying it because of the large discount.

My theory is that Jasin accepted Cachecoin as part of a scheme with Kalgecin to sell an otherwise worthless coin and
generate a false marketplace and temporary demand for the coin to allow them to sell their holdings at a significant premium.
Then, when ASIC's are "delayed", offer of Cachecoin refunds (at 1/50th of value) are allowed and they keep the profits from
selling at the premium price when they never intended to deliver a working product.

When i made cach initially, Jasin wasn't involved at all. It's a bit after that we agreed to involve cach. We had no "scheme", yes, we did want to raise the coin value, who doesn't? But there's no scheme to it. And we haven't dumped any coins. And people who have paid with cach will receive their product as promised.

Fast-forward to August, with countless promises by Jasinlee to have an Exchange setup, ASIC delivered, and countless other
things, and there is no proof that has been provided that any work has even been done by Fibonacci towards a working ASIC. Questions are met with NDA statements, mysterious partners that stole coins, but then were recovered, and many other excuses
with no promises being kept.

We did have a partner, thibaud. who worked on the exchange and had the site running for the preorders. All was well and on track, until he started trying to make the asic deals behind our back and keeping quite for days. Scaring off our partners. Thus the delay in production. And then he went quite for a few weeks. with most of the coins he refused to send over.

So, allow me some conjecture that Jasinlee, the owner of Fibonacci, developer of Cachecoin who was conspiring with his
wife's account, his own account and Kalgecin's account with coinsflip.com are the same exact players (with others)
involved in the SCRYPT ASIC debacle.

Jasin is not the developer of cach, and wasn't involved in creating it with me. I created and developed it.

As for telling people to take legal action against him, the way you put it, it sounds personal. I'm pretty sure that these ASICs aren't the first to be delayed. These things are hard to predict. I wouldn't rush into screaming scam just yet.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

atomicchaos

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 06:38:01 AM

And your comment on your involvement with Coinsflip?

BTC:113mFe2e3oRkZQ5GeqKhoHbGtVw16unnw2
kalgecin (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 06:42:43 AM

I did create the site, jasin offered to host it for shared profit. The site was legit, but because i don't do pr and a terrible UI designer, it didn't take off Sad

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

atomicchaos

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 06:45:05 AM

I did create the site, jasin offered to host it for shared profit. The site was legit, but because i don't do pr and a terrible UI designer, it didn't take off Sad

Perfect, thank you for confirming.

kalgecin (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 08:01:13 AM

If you want to flame Jasinlee or anyone, then please, create a different thread, no need to go off topic. Keep this thread on cach only. And regarding you saying that i'm jasins shill account, you may google the nick kalgecin and you'll find that i'm a completely different person living in completely different part of the world. Please take your personal beef with jasin/fibonacci/other somewhere else.

atomicchaos

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 01:03:31 PM

If you want to flame Jasinlee or anyone, then please, create a different thread, no need to go off topic. Keep this thread on cach only. And regarding you saying that i'm jasins shill account, you may google the nick kalgecin and you'll find that i'm a completely different person living in completely different part of the world. Please take your personal beef with jasin/fibonacci/other somewhere else.

It's not flaming, and it's not off-topic. You and Jasin are the ones involved with Cachecoin, and also are involved in the ASICs. I never stated you were Jasin's shill account, your online persona does exist, and I did research you a bit. What I stated is that you three were clearly shilling together, and conspired to do so. It's cute how you all pretend on the threads early on that you are involved with that you don't know each other, and that clearly proves deception.

Cachecoin is at the root of this Fibonacci deal, and Jasin is deeply involved in this coin. It's very important for potential investors to realize that you, Jasin and his wife have devised schemes previously in which people lost money.

You are correct, it's personal when a company and their partners steal $18,000 and don't deliver.

benjamoyne

Activity: 274
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 01:34:45 PM

It's not flaming, and it's not off-topic. You and Jasin are the ones involved with Cachecoin, and also are involved in the ASICs. I never stated you were Jasin's shill account, your online persona does exist, and I did research you a bit. What I stated is that you three were clearly shilling together, and conspired to do so. It's cute how you all pretend on the threads early on that you are involved with that you don't know each other, and that clearly proves deception.

Cachecoin is at the root of this Fibonacci deal, and Jasin is deeply involved in this coin. It's very important for potential investors to realize that you, Jasin and his wife have devised schemes previously in which people lost money.

You are correct, it's personal when a company and their partners steal $18,000 and don't deliver.

Last I checked Jasin was offering refunds. Did you miss that or are you trying to get the $$ instead of the coins back??
Just curious
atomicchaos

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 02:54:09 PM

That all depends.. If it is uncovered, as things seem to point to, that people were being misled about the information provided on the ASICs, and the work being done on them, I will be seeking full purchase value as of 3/17/14. If Jasinlee can prove that ASICS were being actively developed and confirm the information that he provided to the public, then I would gladly eat the loss in value of the purchase.

The point here is that the whole deal appears to have been a unique ploy to pump and dump the coin using an artificial demand for the coin. If that is proven in court, both civil and criminal action will be taken.

I believe that is quite fair, as all he needs to do is show his work matches with what he was telling everyone. Delays don't bug me, lies and deceit do.

kalgecin (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 03:05:33 PM

That all depends.. If it is uncovered, as things seem to point to, that people were being misled about the information provided on the ASICs, and the work being done on them, I will be seeking full purchase value as of 3/17/14. If Jasinlee can prove that ASICS were being actively developed and confirm the information that he provided to the public, then I would gladly eat the loss in value of the purchase.

The point here is that the whole deal appears to have been a unique ploy to pump and dump the coin using an artificial demand for the coin. If that is proven in court, both civil and criminal action will be taken.

I believe that is quite fair, as all he needs to do is show his work matches with what he was telling everyone. Delays don't bug me, lies and deceit do.

I don't get your point.  You're saying that we used fibonacci to pump the coin value and dump, thus,  stealing and lying to people. And yet, we haven't dumped a single cach...... Dunno what you're getting at. And regarding the old coinsflip.com, I don't see harm in people trying to advertise a site.....

rdnkjdi
Legendary

Activity: 1256
Merit: 1009

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 03:09:19 PM

At the time, I'm not clear if most knew that Jasin
was involved with the development of Cachecoin with Kalgecin. It had an odd flavor to it, and most should have realized
that there really was no logical explanation of Jasin accepting Cachecoin at a discount, unless he and others
were dumping it to those that began buying it because of the large discount.

My theory is that Jasin accepted Cachecoin as part of a scheme with Kalgecin to sell an otherwise worthless coin and
generate a false marketplace and temporary demand for the coin to allow them to sell their holdings at a significant premium.
Then, when ASIC's are "delayed", offer of Cachecoin refunds (at 1/50th of value) are allowed and they keep the profits from
selling at the premium price when they never intended to deliver a working product.

When i made cach initially, Jasin wasn't involved at all. It's a bit after that we agreed to involve cach. We had no "scheme", yes, we did want to raise the coin value, who doesn't? But there's no scheme to it. And we haven't dumped any coins. And people who have paid with cach will receive their product as promised.

Fast-forward to August, with countless promises by Jasinlee to have an Exchange setup, ASIC delivered, and countless other
things, and there is no proof that has been provided that any work has even been done by Fibonacci towards a working ASIC. Questions are met with NDA statements, mysterious partners that stole coins, but then were recovered, and many other excuses
with no promises being kept.

We did have a partner, thibaud. who worked on the exchange and had the site running for the preorders. All was well and on track, until he started trying to make the asic deals behind our back and keeping quite for days. Scaring off our partners. Thus the delay in production. And then he went quite for a few weeks. with most of the coins he refused to send over.

So, allow me some conjecture that Jasinlee, the owner of Fibonacci, developer of Cachecoin who was conspiring with his
wife's account, his own account and Kalgecin's account with coinsflip.com are the same exact players (with others)
involved in the SCRYPT ASIC debacle.

Jasin is not the developer of cach, and wasn't involved in creating it with me. I created and developed it.

As for telling people to take legal action against him, the way you put it, it sounds personal. I'm pretty sure that these ASICs aren't the first to be delayed. These things are hard to predict. I wouldn't rush into screaming scam just yet.

kalgecin - here is what makes NO SENSE.  You just explained more (Asic deals behind our back, scared off partners, etc) than Jasin will in the Fib thread.  In fact - he was explaining in the XC thread that his developer had stolen coins BEFORE telling anyone in the litecoin thread.

It's so weird to me that continued layers of this onion are always peeled off in places OUTSIDE of the original thread where Jasin sold the shares.  He is being beyond elusive.  It comes across more of "How do I contain this so it doesn't bleed into my other projects" which make the answers ... unbelievable.  And make people continue to seek answers with Jasin's partners.  (He's stated Cache & XC are part of Fibonacci . . . )
rdnkjdi
Legendary

Activity: 1256
Merit: 1009

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 03:13:50 PM

I don't get your point.  You're saying that we used fibonacci to pump the coin value and dump, thus,  stealing and lying to people. And yet, we haven't dumped a single cach...... Dunno what you're getting at. And regarding the old coinsflip.com, I don't see harm in people trying to advertise a site.....

If you made the assumption that there were no ASICs and it was just a huge ploy.  You *could* have mined / purchased the coin for .01 - .05.  Made the announcement - brought it up to $1.50.  Sold to customers who wanted the discount (making 30X profit).  Refund the bitcoin, litecoin & cache to everyone.  

Basically since you sold the cache on the exchange for bitcoin, pulled the cache in offering a discount, now you can refund the cache.  It would be a huge (and actually impressive) pump & dump.

I have followed your changes on github.  And actually am impressed with the UI.  So if it doesn't add up to be a complete scheme (massive amount of work has been done on cache).  But it doesn't add up to be legit either.
kalgecin (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 03:21:32 PM

I don't get your point.  You're saying that we used fibonacci to pump the coin value and dump, thus,  stealing and lying to people. And yet, we haven't dumped a single cach...... Dunno what you're getting at. And regarding the old coinsflip.com, I don't see harm in people trying to advertise a site.....

If you made the assumption that there were no ASICs and it was just a huge ploy.  You *could* have mined / purchased the coin for .01 - .05.  Made the announcement - brought it up to $1.50.  Sold to customers who wanted the discount (making 30X profit).  Refund the bitcoin, litecoin & cache to everyone.  

Basically since you sold the cache on the exchange for bitcoin, pulled the cache in offering a discount, now you can refund the cache.  It would be a huge (and actually impressive) pump & dump.

I have followed your changes on github.  And actually am impressed with the UI.  So if it doesn't add up to be a complete scheme (massive amount of work has been done on cache).  But it doesn't add up to be legit either.

Yes I agree,  if it was a scam scheme, then that would be a big profit. But....  It wasn't and we didn't.

Now people, please, back to cach only stuff on this thread. I'll report spam any more jasin/fibonacci flaming here.

atomicchaos

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 03:30:19 PM

Time will tell, my friend.

MadGhost

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 03:31:06 PM

Time will tell, my friend.

yeah time will tell and we will know when it comes.

atomicchaos

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 03:55:22 PM

One more simple question. Kal, were you aware that JR BUDDY was jasinlee wife's account?

Burninj
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 06:38:54 PM

Cache never has been pumped and dumped, ever...

I wish it had been pumped like xc or darkcoin, I would be a rich man now...
kalgecin (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 06:42:58 PM

One more simple question. Kal, were you aware that JR BUDDY was jasinlee wife's account?

I knew that she did help put a good word on my coinsflip site, but never bothered to get her account name or follow her around. Please, for more questions or whatever you want to call them, create a new thread or something. Stop spamming this one!

Cache never has been pumped and dumped, ever...

I wish it had been pumped like xc or darkcoin, I would be a rich man now...

We expect it to be self pumping once the rewriting is complete and new features and improvements start rolling out. The development hasn't seaced on cach, it's just that the rewrite is taking longer than I expected :-(

FamousRocky

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

RTFM ;D

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 06:49:00 PM

any information about the FROZEN Status on polo?  Huh
kalgecin (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 07:13:34 PM

any information about the FROZEN Status on polo?  Huh

no idea. they seem to freeze coins for no reason sometimes. never announcing it or anything. Then they re-enable it... last time i asked, they said they're moving servers :p

kalgecin (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 02:57:36 PM

Right now we're almost finished porting the cach protocol Smiley starting to fuse it with the GUI while fixing smaller hickups in parallel. All in all it looks better and better :-)

Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: