Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:23:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CACH] CACHeCoin released based on scrypt-jane  (Read 224367 times)
$dakini

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 11:27:24 AM

True that that did a great deal of damage. Maybe I will, not sure yet. My day job is still holding me back from doing any of my own projects. Cachecoin was fun to make and maintain, and the fiasco with fibonacci really did damage it bad. But I'm not just gonna give up on it yet, will try and do something to restore it to health. At current cach money supply, the pre-orders fibo did is around 10-15% of total coins in existence right now, and there's 0.1MH/s on the network, and stable. So until I see that it's absolutely hopeless to continue with cach, I'll do everything I can before starting afresh with something else.

I dont think there is any point in sweating over  how much Jasin has scammed, as I think he already sold them to take his profit when CACHE was trading much higher.
I can dig out the CACH address I used for sending payments to Jasin, if that helps to bring any conclusion.

Should we be looking at the promised wallet update in java, before going ahead with the exchange plan?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kalgecin (OP)

Activity: 819
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 02:41:14 PM

True that that did a great deal of damage. Maybe I will, not sure yet. My day job is still holding me back from doing any of my own projects. Cachecoin was fun to make and maintain, and the fiasco with fibonacci really did damage it bad. But I'm not just gonna give up on it yet, will try and do something to restore it to health. At current cach money supply, the pre-orders fibo did is around 10-15% of total coins in existence right now, and there's 0.1MH/s on the network, and stable. So until I see that it's absolutely hopeless to continue with cach, I'll do everything I can before starting afresh with something else.

I dont think there is any point in sweating over  how much Jasin has scammed, as I think he already sold them to take his profit when CACHE was trading much higher.
I can dig out the CACH address I used for sending payments to Jasin, if that helps to bring any conclusion.

Should we be looking at the promised wallet update in java, before going ahead with the exchange plan?

None of the cach used for preorders was sold. I know that cos that was part of the agreement when I agreed to help them set up the wallet. I have the password, they have the wallet.dat. I did that to make sure the coins don't get dumped. About the wallet vs the exchange, I have a lot more of the exchange code ready than the new wallet. So if I can get someone to do the frontend, the backend is basically done (with few minor tweak, cos the code isn't meant for exchange, it's what I can salvage from my day job), and if the exchange takes off nicely, I may quit my day job and work on crypto stuff full time. At least that's what I'm hoping for :p cos going to work and studying is time hogger. Leaves me like 3-4 hrs a day for my personal life Sad
And before people start screaming about the exchange, no, this has nothing to do with fibonacci guys.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Mover86

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 09:09:46 AM

How does it have nothing to do with Fiberonacci? You and jasin hold the wallet. Asswipe!
kalgecin (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 09:37:00 AM

How does it have nothing to do with Fiberonacci? You and jasin hold the wallet. Asswipe!

Because... Asswipe.... Neither of us has access to the coins.... And even if Jasin was to "dump" them, they're currently less than 15% of the total coins. Several individuals have more than that. And as I have pointed out before, I'm not working with them anymore, I helped them setup the wallet and a bit more of coding, and that's it. This is my own project and mine alone. Asswipe

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JakeThePanda

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 12:45:31 PM

Because... Asswipe.... Neither of us has access to the coins.... And even if Jasin was to "dump" them, they're currently less than 15% of the total coins. Several individuals have more than that. And as I have pointed out before, I'm not working with them anymore, I helped them setup the wallet and a bit more of coding, and that's it. This is my own project and mine alone. Asswipe

When did you stop working with Jasin and Fib?  After Pesa?
organizer

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 03:42:37 PM

I'm friends with jasinlee, have been for some time. No idea who Steamboat is

It's funny how all the people associated with Jasin don't have the ethical fortitude to come out and condemn Jasin and also do nothing to help people retrieve their losses. By that statement, it's inferred you still have a relationship with him.

You probably have the longest known relationship with Jasin and have admitted that you do indeed have a part in the entire Fib nonsense. Sorry, but you can't just say something like "did some coding and that's it" and hope you get left alone.

Have you talked with Jasin about the situtation? Encouraged him not to just hide like a pussy (even though i'm sure he's just using one of the shill accounts he has, even after having a history of condemning people who used shill accounts)? Why not give a full accounting of your perspective on things? Why not post some of his shill accounts you likely know?

Your response is remarkably similar to the XC clowns who defended and complimented Jasin right up until he just decided to go into hiding.

Your hopes of launching the exchange is a pipe dream unless you do it under some other name... it's naive to think you won't be hounded by this for anything you do in the future...

kalgecin (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 04:49:52 PM

When did you stop working with Jasin and Fib?  After Pesa?

I stopped when Thibaud took off.

I'm friends with jasinlee, have been for some time. No idea who Steamboat is

It's funny how all the people associated with Jasin don't have the ethical fortitude to come out and condemn Jasin and also do nothing to help people retrieve their losses. By that statement, it's inferred you still have a relationship with him.

You probably have the longest known relationship with Jasin and have admitted that you do indeed have a part in the entire Fib nonsense. Sorry, but you can't just say something like "did some coding and that's it" and hope you get left alone.

Have you talked with Jasin about the situtation? Encouraged him not to just hide like a pussy (even though i'm sure he's just using one of the shill accounts he has, even after having a history of condemning people who used shill accounts)? Why not give a full accounting of your perspective on things? Why not post some of his shill accounts you likely know?

Your response is remarkably similar to the XC clowns who defended and complimented Jasin right up until he just decided to go into hiding.

Your hopes of launching the exchange is a pipe dream unless you do it under some other name... it's naive to think you won't be hounded by this for anything you do in the future...

I wonder why everyone blames Jasin when it was Thibaud who double crossed and took off with the coins....... very funny

I understand that people won't trust anyone who ever had any contact with fibonacci, but that doesn't stop me from doing what I enjoy, and i'm still planning on making th enew wallet and the exchange, even if noone will use it. Why? Because I can.... because it's fun.... because it gives me more experience in the field I enjoy.... because I learn more..... That's all I'm after, if you want, use it, if you don't, well... don't. But guys, stop trolling and find something productive to do.

Yes, I understand, people lost money. But from what I understood, from the last time I talked with jasin, he isn't hiding cos he's trying to go dark, he's looking for a way to repay the people. Haven't tried reaching him in a while, but honestly, I've known him for some time and he's not the type of guy to run off with peoples money. You people should be hunting for thibaud instead. Ever heard from him?

dotcoin.info

Activity: 686
Merit: 252

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 05:16:33 PM

CACHE is still alive?

Mover86

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 10:02:55 PM

You people should be hunting for thibaud instead. Ever heard from him?

I thought thibaud had taken off with all the coins including cach. And also that jasin had recovered all coins from him. So why should we be looking for him?

Liquid71

Activity: 835

There is NO Freedom without Privacy

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 11:36:11 PM

why would anyone believe you about the coins? Anyone that has done business with JasinLee is suspect at best, and since he is a thief why would anyone believe he gave a discount on Cache and didn't dump on the artificial pump and then dump Cache?

Your exchange sounds like another way to scam people out of coins, do you plan to sell "profit shares" in your shit coin exchange?

kalgecin (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 11:49:47 PM

why would anyone believe you about the coins? Anyone that has done business with JasinLee is suspect at best, and since he is a thief why would anyone believe he gave a discount on Cache and didn't dump on the artificial pump and then dump Cache?

Because the coins were never worth more than what they were accepted for.

Your exchange sounds like another way to scam people out of coins, do you plan to sell "profit shares" in your shit coin exchange?

I haven't planned anything. I just got part of the code from part of the project from my day job, and i've modified it to work as an exchange, well, partly. From benchmarks I did, it can handle a very good load. nothing planned for the exchange until I get more time.

You people should be hunting for thibaud instead. Ever heard from him?

I thought thibaud had taken off with all the coins including cach. And also that jasin had recovered all coins from him. So why should we be looking for him?

From what I saw, way less than half of the coins were recovered. And jasin would have refunded everyone if he had it all. You people really are just jumping to conclusions......

organizer

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 02:28:11 AM

I wonder why everyone blames Jasin when it was Thibaud who double crossed and took off with the coins....... very funny

Why blame Jasin? He promised, post "theft" to have more updates, even an ASIC in October, etc. etc... and he disappeared.

What's even funnier is why the people who partner with Jasin all defend him and repeat the same story about how he coulda, woulda, shoulda and try to deflect to something else. Just proves what a douche you and he are.

kalgecin (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 08:23:17 AM

Why blame Jasin? He promised, post "theft" to have more updates, even an ASIC in October, etc. etc... and he disappeared.

What's even funnier is why the people who partner with Jasin all defend him and repeat the same story about how he coulda, woulda, shoulda and try to deflect to something else. Just proves what a douche you and he are.

And why are you so keen on blaming a person, and refusing to look at all possibilities? Thibaud is the one who made the sites, he is the one who run the servers, he is the one who received all the coins. You shouldn't point fingers and shout blames at the first name you hear. Put yourself in their shoes, think for once. Stop trolling and following trolls

JakeThePanda

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 07:58:29 PM

When did you stop working with Jasin and Fib?  After Pesa?

I stopped when Thibaud took off.

Pesa was after that, so that can't be true.
rdnkjdi
Legendary

Activity: 1256
Merit: 1009

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 05:01:02 AM

And why are you so keen on blaming a person, and refusing to look at all possibilities? Thibaud is the one who made the sites, he is the one who run the servers, he is the one who received all the coins. You shouldn't point fingers and shout blames at the first name you hear. Put yourself in their shoes, think for once. Stop trolling and following trolls

What the hell?!  Why blame him?

Are you fucking kidding us?  Because Jasin took our money?  Because no one who is even REMOTELY intelligent gives their developer all access to funding?  Because Jasin promised us updates and there have been absolutely none ... just silence?

Because Jasin now claims (or last we heard) that all funds were returned to him?

Cachecoin was just used as a throw away vehicle for milking bitcoins by selling into the pump and returning worthless cache and you know it.  You're working on a coin you good buddy owns well over half of.

My God ... The scams.  I cannot wait until the SEC starts tearing new assholes into people like you.

I'm going to HIGHLY recommend any lawsuits include looking into the cache/Jasin angle
kalgecin (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 08:33:09 AM
Last edit: November 17, 2014, 09:10:50 AM by kalgecin

What the hell?!  Why blame him?

Are you fucking kidding us?  Because Jasin took our money?  Because no one who is even REMOTELY intelligent gives their developer all access to funding?  Because Jasin promised us updates and there have been absolutely none ... just silence?

Because Jasin now claims (or last we heard) that all funds were returned to him?

Cachecoin was just used as a throw away vehicle for milking bitcoins by selling into the pump and returning worthless cache and you know it.  You're working on a coin you good buddy owns well over half of.

My God ... The scams.  I cannot wait until the SEC starts tearing new assholes into people like you.

I'm going to HIGHLY recommend any lawsuits include looking into the cache/Jasin angle

LOL...... Like I said.... Dilussional people. Did you take a look how much cach was there during the preorder process? And how much cach there is now? Or are you just blunting out what you think? Have you looked through the block chain to see the so claimed dumps? Or are you again, just shitting out?

About the developer not having access to funding...... Who makes the site? The developer. Who sets up the wallets? The developer. Who has access to the wallets? The developer. Who tells the public face how many coins "arrived" and how many orders have been ordered? The developer. It seems you have no idea how the wallet processing goes on and how sites accepting coins work. So I suggest you look for facts instead of listening to the ones shouting the most/loudest.  Or just start shouting your own fible theories

$dakini

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 10:06:42 AM

What the hell?!  Why blame him?

Are you fucking kidding us?  Because Jasin took our money?  Because no one who is even REMOTELY intelligent gives their developer all access to funding?  Because Jasin promised us updates and there have been absolutely none ... just silence?

Cachecoin was just used as a throw away vehicle for milking bitcoins by selling into the pump and returning worthless cache and you know it.  You're working on a coin you good buddy owns well over half of.

My God ... The scams.  I cannot wait until the SEC starts tearing new assholes into people like you.

Guys,
Lets give it a break.There are lots of other people who had invested into CACH and not into Fibonacci.
I think kalgecin is trying to do the right thing for them.Let him continue his work and if you dont want to invest, stay away and move on.
I dont see the point in repeating the same allegation over and over again.This is not going to bring back our loses with Fibonacci.

There is already a thread https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=2702.new#new doing the legal action against Fibonacci.
Post your findings, rumblings against kalgecin there and ask them to include kalgecin too, if its needed.
I would like to see all the scammers punished and if kalgecin is part of it, I hope the lawsuit find that too.

Here is why I think, this guy is trying to do the right thing.
He didnt hide, he regularly posted in this thread against all the allegations.
Usually the scammers dont stick with a single coin as once the profit is made, they stop logging into their account and move on to their next scam.
They could either create a new account in bitcointalk or buy a senior account from the market place and can easily create a a new ICO/IPO coin.
Bittrex is there to list any scam IPO/ICO's as long as they are paid 2 or 3 BTC.
Can anyone tell me why he is not doing that? Would you be more happy if he did that, as all scammers do?

I think its the passion about something he created and he wants to do everything he can to see it through.
People who had spent a lot of time in creating something would understand and appreciate it.

rdnkjdi
Legendary

Activity: 1256
Merit: 1009

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 01:44:32 PM
Last edit: November 17, 2014, 03:23:24 PM by rdnkjdi

Who has access to the wallets?

Like I said PER JASINLEE there are no stolen funds anymore.

But that aside even I understand multisig accounts.  There's no reason in the world to give dev unilateral control of funds even if that was your excuse.

What a joke.  He steals millions and you defend him.  Which pretty much guarantees you guys are still joined at the hip.  I suppose he's using you to try to pump his massive Cache hodlings
JakeThePanda

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 02:48:41 PM
Last edit: November 17, 2014, 03:45:54 PM by JakeThePanda

Usually the scammers dont stick with a single coin as once the profit is made, they stop logging into their account and move on to their next scam.

He hasn't stuck to a single coin.  He collaborated with Jasinlee and Fibonacci on 2 other pump and dump coins. Kalgecin was involved in Pesa and at least one other that I know about.  Who knows how many others there are.
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 03:24:10 PM

He hasn't stuck to a single coin.  He collaborated with Jasinlee and Fibonacci on 2 other pump and dump coins. Kalgecin was involved in Pesa and at least one other that I know about.  Who knows how many other others there are.
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: