Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:57:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CACH] CACHeCoin released based on scrypt-jane  (Read 224362 times)
Rawdawg-

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 02:57:38 AM

And I kindly ask you to refrain from assuming what I might think. I have not written any statement related to rich people need to loose more money. Please stick with what I have written and solely discuss on these points. (I highly doubt that you have psychic abilities and can read my mind!)

It's spelled "lose", and that's what you inferred, sorry, someone with your grasp of the English language might not know that word. Inferred means to imply.

Also, your post (other than your terrible spelling part) was so close to the ramblings of a child that I couldn't read all of it. I am really glad I spoke with you people before buying any more of your coin. Have a great career in crypto currencies, even though it will be very, very fucking short.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Rawdawg-

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 03:11:37 AM

Also, just so you know for future reference, all you had to do was ACTUALLY apologize for being an asshole to me. Instead of doing that you decided to act like you were in the right and I was the one in the wrong. You started all of this bullshit, and this whole thing is your fault. Now grow the fuck up, and learn from your mistake.

And whoever is the developer of this coin, you should learn a few things from this as well. I was willing to personally buy facebook and reddit ads (this was one of my reasons for coming into IRC and talking with the devs) to promote your coin. So you lost out on a few thousand dollars of free advertising. All because you couldn't just act civil toward me.
kalgecin (OP)

Activity: 819
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 05:20:08 AM

Also, just so you know for future reference, all you had to do was ACTUALLY apologize for being an asshole to me. Instead of doing that you decided to act like you were in the right and I was the one in the wrong. You started all of this bullshit, and this whole thing is your fault. Now grow the fuck up, and learn from your mistake.

And whoever is the developer of this coin, you should learn a few things from this as well. I was willing to personally buy facebook and reddit ads (this was one of my reasons for coming into IRC and talking with the devs) to promote your coin. So you lost out on a few thousand dollars of free advertising. All because you couldn't just act civil toward me.

I am the dev and creator of the coin. I also got very insulted in the irc. YOU are the one in need of apologizing for your behaviour. If you are the person i've seen so far, then please, take all the money for these ads and feed it somewhere else. If you want respect, start with being polite, not throwing around how rich and powerful you are. That kind of attitude is not welcome here. I do respect rich people, but only those who respect others as well and certainly not with your type of attitude

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Rawdawg-

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 07:17:23 AM

I am the dev and creator of the coin. I also got very insulted in the irc. YOU are the one in need of apologizing for your behaviour. If you are the person i've seen so far, then please, take all the money for these ads and feed it somewhere else. If you want respect, start with being polite, not throwing around how rich and powerful you are. That kind of attitude is not welcome here. I do respect rich people, but only those who respect others as well and certainly not with your type of attitude

By the time you finally spoke up and said something in IRC your little buddy had already turned me pretty sour toward your community. So I will not apologize for being insulted then having a hostile tone after the fact. Also all you did was stand up for him after the fact.

Your job as the dev/mod is to diffuse situations like this one, and you very obviously cannot do that. So I stand by everything that was said. Also if you can't handle MY attitude after being insulted, you better not talk to someone that is waiting for you to perform on something big. Stick to your dying little coin.
Sy
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003

Bounty Detective

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 07:26:35 AM

Funny one, too bad i missed it - classic flame to pick on spelling when you are out of arguments - not even original.

Just checked the prices, same shit, different day - guess that explains why the 15k cache address is gone from the top100 though, one step closer to the top! Grin

BOUNTY DETECTIVE

Powered by,
kalgecin (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 08:02:19 AM

By the time you finally spoke up and said something in IRC your little buddy had already turned me pretty sour toward your community. So I will not apologize for being insulted then having a hostile tone after the fact. Also all you did was stand up for him after the fact.

Your job as the dev/mod is to diffuse situations like this one, and you very obviously cannot do that. So I stand by everything that was said. Also if you can't handle MY attitude after being insulted, you better not talk to someone that is waiting for you to perform on something big. Stick to your dying little coin.

Yes, i did defend him, and i will keep defending his, my and the comunity in general. Especially those who HAVE ALREADY contributed to the comunity without making any fuss of being mistreated. When @mrpj came, he did not receive any special treatment, neither did he ask for any, he just helped and contributed, thus deserving my and comunitys respect. He didnt have to buy up cach or make any claim of power and money to earn that. He did what he did quitely and with respect.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Rawdawg-

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 08:14:44 AM

Yes, i did defend him, and i will keep defending his, my and the comunity in general. Especially those who HAVE ALREADY contributed to the comunity without making any fuss of being mistreated. When @mrpj came, he did not receive any special treatment, neither did he ask for any, he just helped and contributed, thus deserving my and comunitys respect. He didnt have to buy up cach or make any claim of power and money to earn that. He did what he did quitely and with respect.

So that tells everyone around here that you will back up your friends, even if they are wrong, or disrespectful. So if they steal, or do something unethical you will still back them up. Also I was the single reason you went from 6000 sats to 16k sats, so I think thats contributing a little bit more than sitting in IRC and being an asshole to new people. Doesn't sound like you have very good leadership skills at all. We will see where your coin is in a few months.
Sy
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003

Bounty Detective

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 08:25:10 AM

So that tells everyone around here that you will back up your friends, even if they are wrong, or disrespectful. So if they steal, or do something unethical you will still back them up. Also I was the single reason you went from 6000 sats to 16k sats, so I think thats contributing a little bit more than sitting in IRC and being an asshole to new people. Doesn't sound like you have very good leadership skills at all. We will see where your coin is in a few months.

All YOU care about is the value and money, that has nothing to do with the project itself and bringing it forwards - real contributions to the project will define this coins value, not your manipulations...

BOUNTY DETECTIVE

Powered by,
kalgecin (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 08:25:36 AM

I am not backing up because he's my friend. I'll back up anyone who shares my point of view, AND whose arguments are valid and logical. I will howeven condem anyone who is looking to buy respect and thinks he can do anything he wants because he's rich. For me, actions speak louder than words. Goodbye now, hope your $15k is welcome else where with that attitude you have

Rawdawg-

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 08:31:49 AM

I am not backing up because he's my friend. I'll back up anyone who shares my point of view, AND whose arguments are valid and logical. I will howeven condem anyone who is looking to buy respect and thinks he can do anything he wants because he's rich. For me, actions speak louder than words. Goodbye now, hope your $15k is welcome else where with that attitude you have

Oh its worth much more than 15k$ now, I still made money. I just want you to know that you WILL fail if you don't learn a bit of leadership. Make the hard decisions (like telling your friends to shut the fuck up when they are putting their foot in YOUR mouth). Also Profits aren't the most important thing to me, however they are important to everyone (everyone that has a half of a brain). Money makes the world go around, I am sure someday you hope to make money off of this project. If not you are an idiot and wasting your time. "If you are good at something, never do it for free"
kalgecin (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 08:41:08 AM

Oh its worth much more than 15k$ now, I still made money. I just want you to know that you WILL fail if you don't learn a bit of leadership. Make the hard decisions (like telling your friends to shut the fuck up when they are putting their foot in YOUR mouth). Also Profits aren't the most important thing to me, however they are important to everyone (everyone that has a half of a brain). Money makes the world go around, I am sure someday you hope to make money off of this project. If not you are an idiot and wasting your time. "If you are good at something, never do it for free"

Well, then i am a fool. I started this project not for the money it has to offer, but to get experience and proove my knowledge in programming. I'm doing this because i enjoy doing it. I enjoy sitting in from of the pc and coding away. That's my hobby. And i don't mind doing something i like for free to help others. I earn my respect by showing what i have contributed to the society by my own sweat and not by someone elses. I have contributed to many projects (not only cryptocurrencies) and helped a lot of people without asking for anything in return. And those who i have elped over the years, are more than willing to help me in any way they can, without expecting anything in return either.

Rawdawg-

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 08:49:27 AM

Well, then i am a fool. I started this project not for the money it has to offer, but to get experience and proove my knowledge in programming. I'm doing this because i enjoy doing it. I enjoy sitting in from of the pc and coding away. That's my hobby. And i don't mind doing something i like for free to help others. I earn my respect by showing what i have contributed to the society by my own sweat and not by someone elses. I have contributed to many projects (not only cryptocurrencies) and helped a lot of people without asking for anything in return. And those who i have elped over the years, are more than willing to help me in any way they can, without expecting anything in return either.

Have fun in your mobile home barely able to buy food at 65 years old.

Also your "holier than thou, I don't work for the money" is bullshit and it doesn't fool anyone.

I warn anyone looking at this coin that these people are not people to invest in. They apparently don't care about the value of the coin or what its worth to you (after you have bought it) they cannot advertise worth a shit, I had to SEARCH to find out about the fibbonaci ASICs thing. That should be the #1 fucking feature. Also this dev is willing to do/say anything to support his friends. Stay away from people like this when you are investing. You should look for people that WANT to make themselves money and you money.
Stenull

Activity: 585
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 09:19:36 AM

Please mr rawtroll! You'r making a fool out of your self.
Stop cluttering this nice thread with your anger. It gives me a major pain in my frontal lobe.

Change...is in the air.
You know why
Rawdawg-

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 09:29:13 AM

Stop cluttering this nice thread with your anger. It gives me a major pain in my frontal lobe.

I have no problem with you Stenull, you were very nice to me in IRC, and I appreciate that very much! You I have respect for. So thank you for your warm greeting and I am sorry you are caught up in this.
AizenSou

Activity: 938

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 04:57:25 PM

I have no problem with you Stenull, you were very nice to me in IRC, and I appreciate that very much! You I have respect for. So thank you for your warm greeting and I am sorry you are caught up in this.

Agreed. ANN thread is not the place for discussion like that. Please move to IRC if you wish to do so.

Btw, what interesting is after the big warning of our millionaire friend, CACHe diff still goes up and the price won't go down. Even a few BTC more of buy walls are created. It looks like somebody is waiting for cheap CACHe and was disappointed.  Grin
kalgecin (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 08:45:09 PM

People who like bleeding edge and risks, https://github.com/kalgecin/CACHeCoin/tree/testing I've just pushed coin control feature. Those who are willing to help test that this works as required, please test. I'll include it in the master branch once i'm confident all is well. And push a minor update

myagui
Legendary

Activity: 1154
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 09:24:39 PM

People who like bleeding edge and risks, https://github.com/kalgecin/CACHeCoin/tree/testing I've just pushed coin control feature. Those who are willing to help test that this works as required, please test. I'll include it in the master branch once i'm confident all is well. And push a minor update

Can you get us a Windows binary Kalgecin? I'll be happy to try it out and move some (tiny) funds around using coin control.
Cheers,
~ Myagui

kalgecin (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 09:51:05 PM
Last edit: May 21, 2014, 10:13:24 PM by kalgecin

Can you get us a Windows binary Kalgecin? I'll be happy to try it out and move some (tiny) funds around using coin control.
Cheers,
~ Myagui
Building...
Here's the testing binary https://github.com/kalgecin/CACHeCoin_binaries/blob/master/cachecoin-qt-testing.exe

gristlelump

Activity: 110

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 06:28:40 AM
Last edit: May 22, 2014, 06:52:37 AM by gristlelump

Is something slowing down the wallet or nodes?  it seems that ever since the latest version my accepted shares across multiple pools (both traditional and P2P) has slowed to a crawl both at work on CPU-miner for scrypt-jane and on rmdavidson scrypt-jane CGminer, on my GPU's, at home.  It also seems many pools have no hashrate/miners and/or shutting down.  I hit 2 Blocks at pool.cachecoin.net in one week (2 1/2 weeks back)and had many accepted shares.  Now the network has taken a shit since the latest wallet update.  What's going on?

kalgecin (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 06:50:42 AM

Is something slowing down the wallet or nodes?  it seems that ever since the latest version my accepted shares across multiple pools (both traditional and P2P) has slowed to a crawl both at work on CPU-miner for scrypt-jane and on Andersens scrypt-jane CGminer, on my GPU's, at home.  It also seems many pools have no hashrate/miners and/or shutting down.  I hit 2 Blocks at pool.cachecoin.net in one week (2 1/2 weeks back)and had many accepted shares.  Now the network has taken a shit since the latest wallet update.  What's going on?

There has been an increase in difficulty... Or you think it's something else? Can you elaborate more? give examples and or logs you feel relevant?

Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: