Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:35:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 [218] 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ••• [ANN][SMC] SmartCoin • KGW • Cryptsy • Reduced Block Rewards • Update your wallets • 10 EXCHANGE  (Read 298748 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
halinyo
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

The future is bright with DigiByte.

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 10:38:03 AM

Some sad news coming in today, in the midst of all the things happening in the cryptocurrency world.

ag_ has stepped down from his position.

Here is his message:

After much thought, I have decided to step down as Director of Marketing and PR for SmartCoin. I am very happy with the work I've done with SmartCoin to get added to almost every major exchange, and I still believe in SmartCoin's potential. However, I no longer have the time necessary to devote to developing SmartCoin's potential. I am still and will remain a SmartCoin advocate, but the time has come for me to step down in my current position.

So at this time, I'm actively looking for a replacement that can match and exceed ag_'s dedication. You will be appropriately compensated for your time.

Please know that this isn't the end and won't be for a long time. I've been trying my best to sustain the price as much as I can (5 BTCs worth). The price right now means nothing about the potential of SMC. I am convinced in our position to offer an amazing experience for anyone entering the cryptocurency world. But people like metstijl aren't helping, and are being extremely incompetent to see that. His ego exceeds him.

In the light of that, we have some good news. From what we've heard from Prypto, we're going to have our first merchant payment service! I've also got someone interested in accepting SmartCoins for their business.

I'm looking forward to hear your input and suggestions on how we can take SMC to where we've never gone before.

A lot of people have been asking about the address containing the premine, and to those I say: Here it is. As you can see, I have moved all of the coins into one address so that you may keep track of the coins.

This is why I love smartcoin. Thanks for sharing these information with us! This coin will be stable at a much higher price sometime later I believe.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
halinyo
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 02:17:52 PM

My friend told me that he is going to clean all the SMC sell walls Smiley Lets see if he does that.

He is Rich-e rich Cheesy

He also told me that someone is trying to keep the price around 20-ish. Neither down or up, so that means this person might be an insider or someone looking for a huge profit, just after he finishes dumps, will maybe pump and sell.
rappercn

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 02:31:37 PM

My friend told me that he is going to clean all the SMC sell walls Smiley Lets see if he does that.

He is Rich-e rich Cheesy

He also told me that someone is trying to keep the price around 20-ish. Neither down or up, so that means this person might be an insider or someone looking for a huge profit, just after he finishes dumps, will maybe pump and sell.

Glad to hear that. Thanks to ur friend.
halinyo
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 03:02:56 PM

He is Rich-e rich Cheesy

Glad to hear that. Thanks to ur friend.

Well I hope he does that, but seems like he was in action Smiley

jiapetz

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 03:18:47 PM

New to SMC, but liking what I've seen. Great name, and I can see that everyone's is very active.

By far my biggest altcoin investment as of now (took out a large chunk of the last sell wall on Cryptsy @~2700).

Sold many off playing the ups and downs, but seems to have stabilized so I've bought back my shares.

Really hoping this'll take off. Compared to other coin markets right now, I'd say the SMC sell walls were very forgiving.

Guess even dumpers don't want to sell this for too low Tongue
metstijl

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 03:32:33 PM

such healthy rising Shocked
Symbiont

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 03:53:25 PM
Last edit: March 03, 2014, 05:42:25 PM by Symbiont

Some sad news coming in today, in the midst of all the things happening in the cryptocurrency world.

Here is his message:

After much thought, I have decided to step down as Director of Marketing and PR for SmartCoin. I am very happy with the work I've done with SmartCoin to get added to almost every major exchange, and I still believe in SmartCoin's potential. However, I no longer have the time necessary to devote to developing SmartCoin's potential. I am still and will remain a SmartCoin advocate, but the time has come for me to step down in my current position.

So at this time, I'm actively looking for a replacement that can match and exceed ag_'s dedication. You will be appropriately compensated for your time.

Very sad. I can understand his decision. It´s a lot of work. And it isn´t an easy job, because a lot of ppl. expect a lot and a fast rising in value. But most of the ppl. don´t want a pre-mine, which can be used as a bounty to get professional help and they even don´t want to help for free at the same time. It´s so easy guys, if you don´t have time or the abilities to help SMC with coding, design, pr or marketing, just mine/buy and hold your coins. Just be patient and give it some time to grow. Don´t panic at every pike. That´s helps a lot.

I´m a professional marketing guy and designer for 20 years. My job is called Creative Director. I´ve a lot experience and I´ve offered my help several times. If my help is needed, I´ll be there. But I can´t do it in full-time. I´ve to earn my money with my daily business. There will be some days where I can help and there will be some days where I haven´t time for SMC. Even if I don´t have time to make a new design, I´ll have some time to give some advises.

I´m although mining from start with 6 MH/s and I bought a lot SMC at a very high price. SMC has a good and active dev and a growing community. I´m believing in the marketing potential. As an expert in this, I know the name is worth a lot.

I´ll keep on helping as good as I can. But I´m not a native speaker, I´m from Germany. I´ll support this community with design, advises, my marketing know-how and even with some headlines and slogans. But copys and PR should be done by a native speaker.

But don´t forget this can´t be done by 2, 3 or 5 ppl.! We need you all and we need you to tell the world about this smart currency. We need your trust. No one can guarantee you, if SMC will be successful and if you will be rich with it. I´m believing in the potential of SmartCoin and I hope you are believing as well.

Let´s do it together!!!

Be smart! Be patient! Support SmartCoin - the currency of a SmartWorld2

As soon as we have a marketplace or a payment system, I´ve a coffeeshop in Hamburg / Germany which will accept SmartCoins. And this is just the beginning.

If anybody is interested in a RL meeting in Hamburg - just PM/me. We can do it at the coffeeshop Wink
tbturner47

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 06:05:52 PM

BTC is up to $700 on Coinbase!

leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 06:41:16 PM

Hi guys, what sgminer settings would you guys recommend for my Radeon 6670, here are the settings I use for DRK: ./sgminer -k darkcoin -o stratum+tcp://yourpool.com:1234 -u username -p password -I 18 -w 128 --thread-concurrency 12800 -g 1

Any info would be very helpful, as I need some more SMC and I ain't got any spare fiat toilet paper left to spend, cheers.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

affan

Activity: 308

Create smart contracts without coding skills!

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 06:58:36 PM

Here is his message:

Please know that this isn't the end and won't be for a long time. I've been trying my best to sustain the price as much as I can (5 BTCs worth). The price right now means nothing about the potential of SMC. I am convinced in our position to offer an amazing experience for anyone entering the cryptocurency world. But people like metstijl aren't helping, and are being extremely incompetent to see that. His ego exceeds him.

In the light of that, we have some good news. From what we've heard from Prypto, we're going to have our first merchant payment service! I've also got someone interested in accepting SmartCoins for their business.

I'm looking forward to hear your input and suggestions on how we can take SMC to where we've never gone before.

A lot of people have been asking about the address containing the premine, and to those I say: Here it is. As you can see, I have moved all of the coins into one address so that you may keep track of the coins.

Need at least 7 persons in team, not only 2..., 7 is good number  Smiley

ALFATOKEN   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★   Sept, 29 - Oct, 29
Antebellum

Activity: 374

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 08:44:45 PM

thanks for the updates, how is it going on https://www.coinpayments.net/coinreq any updates on that?

rmines

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 08:46:04 PM

Good luck with finding a new marketing and PR director for smartcoin.
I'm sure this coin has a nice future, people just need to have some trust and don't panic sell after a price drop.

♔ PrimeDice : The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
Spare some change? 1LkqfvQTLAEiiCwTqkPRcvUdEmkCR11QDE
vanderploeg

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 09:06:28 PM

Maybe it helps to say that also i am a new kid on the block, but owning 100k smart coins and will try everything possible to help this community out to reach the top cause i believe this coin can do so much more !

I am holding !
metstijl

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 09:30:42 PM

I smell 2 fake accounts
Symbiont

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 10:21:01 PM

@ dev:

1. Maybe you can reload the faucet with some SmartCoin: http://freesmc.tk/
2. Would be nice to have some more games. Could you offer some bounties for it?
3. Are there any news about the marketplace?
4. Any news from Coinpayments? https://www.coinpayments.net/supported-coins
5. Maybe we can start a Trivia Game about Cryptocurrencies with SmartCoin as a bounty for best players each day, week...?
silencesilence
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 10:35:10 PM

Can we do something to add us here

http://www.coinchoose.com

Symbiont

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 11:22:47 PM

Don´t forget to support SmartCoin at Thunderclap!!!

https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/9249-smartcoin-is-the-future?locale=en
bodenliu

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 12:26:14 AM

Here is his message:

Very sad. I can understand his decision. It´s a lot of work. And it isn´t an easy job, because a lot of ppl. expect a lot and a fast rising in value. But most of the ppl. don´t want a pre-mine, which can be used as a bounty to get professional help and they even don´t want to help for free at the same time. It´s so easy guys, if you don´t have time or the abilities to help SMC with coding, design, pr or marketing, just mine/buy and hold your coins. Just be patient and give it some time to grow. Don´t panic at every pike. That´s helps a lot.

I´m a professional marketing guy and designer for 20 years. My job is called Creative Director. I´ve a lot experience and I´ve offered my help several times. If my help is needed, I´ll be there. But I can´t do it in full-time. I´ve to earn my money with my daily business. There will be some days where I can help and there will be some days where I haven´t time for SMC. Even if I don´t have time to make a new design, I´ll have some time to give some advises.

I´m although mining from start with 6 MH/s and I bought a lot SMC at a very high price. SMC has a good and active dev and a growing community. I´m believing in the marketing potential. As an expert in this, I know the name is worth a lot.

I´ll keep on helping as good as I can. But I´m not a native speaker, I´m from Germany. I´ll support this community with design, advises, my marketing know-how and even with some headlines and slogans. But copys and PR should be done by a native speaker.

But don´t forget this can´t be done by 2, 3 or 5 ppl.! We need you all and we need you to tell the world about this smart currency. We need your trust. No one can guarantee you, if SMC will be successful and if you will be rich with it. I´m believing in the potential of SmartCoin and I hope you are believing as well.

Let´s do it together!!!

Be smart! Be patient! Support SmartCoin - the currency of a SmartWorld2

As soon as we have a marketplace or a payment system, I´ve a coffeeshop in Hamburg / Germany which will accept SmartCoins. And this is just the beginning.

If anybody is interested in a RL meeting in Hamburg - just PM/me. We can do it at the coffeeshop Wink

you have my vote! lol

smartcoin (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

smartcoin.io

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2014, 02:58:20 AM

@ dev:

1. Maybe you can reload the faucet with some SmartCoin: http://freesmc.tk/
2. Would be nice to have some more games. Could you offer some bounties for it?
3. Are there any news about the marketplace?
4. Any news from Coinpayments? https://www.coinpayments.net/supported-coins
5. Maybe we can start a Trivia Game about Cryptocurrencies with SmartCoin as a bounty for best players each day, week...?

1. Will do.
2. There have always been bounties for games.
3. Not yet.
4. Coinpayments' latest round of coin selection is over -- we're waiting on a new round.
5. Could you explain further?

Is there a time-scale as to when you hope to fill the position by?

The new marketing/pr dev really needs to have loads of experience to hit the ground running and push this coin to new levels.

We need interviews with national newspapers/tv and loads of hard pushing!

We have it out there. Right now, everything cryptocurrency is being overshadowed by one of the biggest artificial bubbles next to Bitcoin -- Auroracoin and also the news of Mt. Gox. Once things calm down we'll try to move in again.

I tried playing a bit with Auroracoin, and it seems like a death trap. There was already a mini crash a little bit earlier. Wolong is now involved and we know how that always ends up. Keep your money in Bitcoin, and errr... SmartCoin. Smiley

jiapetz

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 03:13:38 AM

Someone just bought up 1btc worth taking the prices up to 3500....big spread now mainly due to low volume movement.
Pages: « 1 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 [218] 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 »
  Print  

Jump to: