Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:50:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 [387] 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 ... 624 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS  (Read 1052966 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Git_2058

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 02:52:01 AM

Hope I was not missing much updates here in past weeks, looks like we will have something new coming to NOBL. Addition to algo, may we consider anon too?

Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Git_2058

Activity: 150

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 02:54:43 AM

WTF ! PoS !?

"The (not so) Noble Bank of Rofo."

Hmm.. massive premine..  easymined the crap out of something... eliminated PoW ..

Where have we seen this before ?

AND.. WTF do I have to do to find a legit coin !?? Huh

Looking at your trust, your the most corrupt thing in the noble community atm.
Rofo has been great from day one, extremely open, extremely generous.
The premine has been used for nothing but promotion, bounties, and an ongoing 10-20% discount on everything in the marketplace. This coin is a gold example of how premine can be good and why its sometimes necessary.

Read up on the coin, read up on Rofo, and you'll see how legit this coin is.

We can just ignore this Hippie Tech.

baloy

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 03:55:52 AM

yeah NOBL is very transparent... Rofo, the Devs and the community all gave their share on this Alt coin... this is the main reason why after doing my research (before I jumped into the Crypto Currency mining band wagon a month ago), i choose to focus in NOBL... and i'm looking forward for NOBL to grow...

Wink
doremi

Activity: 654
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 04:10:06 AM

WTF ! PoS !?

Hmm.. massive premine..  easymined the crap out of something... eliminated PoW ..

6 months of mining at the same block reward. Premine addresses transparent. I'll be giving the majority away in giveaways after PoS and for future development as I have for 6 months - I don't want this cursed premine. PoW is going because we're getting 51% and forced on low profitability for months.

For how long do we need to provide full transparency, personal details, a 6 month record, and remind everyone of the opportunity to make hundreds of thousands of dollars scamming this scene which we didn't take before you're happy.

Edit: Regarding PoW versus PoS, I have spent months being open about the realities, pros & cons of both regarding distribution, security, longterm issues & how they are used to take advantage of the scene. I don't make outright misleading comments like PoS coins are immune to 51% or PoS multipools ensure indefinite price rises. I've been against PoS but am coming around and will have to put more energy into ironing out and cleaning up PoS criticism when it comes. But the damage PoW is doing to this scene and us demands action, so we have to take it. If you can find someone more open and realistic about the 'issues' of all these altcoins besides intelligent BTC purists and 'old guard' developers who deserve more respect than they receive please point them out. They exist, but I'm personally getting tired of being labelled with these scam coins.

Also, we're going to be PoS/PoW so you can still mine. This lets us cover both angles: saving/distribution, miners/investment, while combating a cheap influx of coins & ensuring the best of both worlds in security. Keep in mind we're putting security of the blockchain first. Presstab is well-versed in the issues and coding required to combat vulnerabilitie and the %'s/#'s to encourage security while protecting price as best we can.
would you mind be more elaborate about PoS/PoW? i mean i have no question about PoS..however,i wish to know about PoW part..will it  be a short term or long term PoW?
cdg1941

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 04:14:08 AM

WTF ! PoS !?

Hmm.. massive premine..  easymined the crap out of something... eliminated PoW ..

6 months of mining at the same block reward. Premine addresses transparent. I'll be giving the majority away in giveaways after PoS and for future development as I have for 6 months - I don't want this cursed premine. PoW is going because we're getting 51% and forced on low profitability for months.

For how long do we need to provide full transparency, personal details, a 6 month record, and remind everyone of the opportunity to make hundreds of thousands of dollars scamming this scene which we didn't take before you're happy.

Edit: Regarding PoW versus PoS, I have spent months being open about the realities, pros & cons of both regarding distribution, security, longterm issues & how they are used to take advantage of the scene. I don't make outright misleading comments like PoS coins are immune to 51% or PoS multipools ensure indefinite price rises. I've been against PoS but am coming around and will have to put more energy into ironing out and cleaning up PoS criticism when it comes. But the damage PoW is doing to this scene and us demands action, so we have to take it. If you can find someone more open and realistic about the 'issues' of all these altcoins besides intelligent BTC purists and 'old guard' developers who deserve more respect than they receive please point them out. They exist, but I'm personally getting tired of being labelled with these scam coins.

Also, we're going to be PoS/PoW so you can still mine. This lets us cover both angles: saving/distribution, miners/investment, while combating a cheap influx of coins & ensuring the best of both worlds in security. Keep in mind we're putting security of the blockchain first. Presstab is well-versed in the issues and coding required to combat vulnerabilitie and the %'s/#'s to encourage security while protecting price as best we can.
would you mind be more elaborate about PoS/PoW? i mean i have no question about PoS..however,i wish to know about PoW part..will it  be a short term or long term PoW?

we have been POW for over 6 months, moving over to POS as a result of near constant attack and dumping

NOBLECOIN                 NobleCoin Marketplace Beta NOW LIVE!    

noblecoin: 9jgw7GbHzLQ2pRjpu7yWbP8VrShSxvG89F
doremi

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 04:29:18 AM

WTF ! PoS !?

we have been POW for over 6 months, moving over to POS as a result of near constant attack and dumping

so..you mean after switch to PoS/PoW..the PoW will still remaining in long term right? are you a board member that could confirm about this?
to be honest..i'm a noble supporter since it launch without mining ,all my stakes i bought it from exchange and i suffer enought of miners dumping and cutting my investment..if noble are still stuborn in the long term PoW..sorry..i will stop my support to this coin...this is just my personal decision..if someone gonna fud about this..go ahead..i don`t care really.
Rofo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2014, 04:44:37 AM

WTF ! PoS !?

so..you mean after switch to PoS/PoW..the PoW will still remaining in long term right? are you a board member that could confirm about this?
to be honest..i'm a noble supporter since it launch without mining ,all my stakes i bought it from exchange and i suffer enought of miners dumping and cutting my investment..if noble are still stuborn in the long term PoW..sorry..i will stop my support to this coin...this is just my personal decision..if someone gonna fud about this..go ahead..i don`t care really.

A PoW component is still ideal for the fork short-medium term but we are discussing full PoS longer-term. Supply added by PoW will be reduced and replaced with PoS supply. You're entitled to your personal decisions but this isn't just about price or inflation. There is something just as important that we can't afford to ignore: the technical & security implications of no incentive to stake and/or no incentive to mine.

Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2014, 05:18:29 AM

WTF ! PoS !?

Hold up peeps.. I am questioning the wisdom behind this descision, not the transparency.

Let PoW do its "damage". I'll take a little hard earned trust over PoS anyday. Wink

Rofo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2014, 05:33:18 AM

At this rate the PoW 'damage' is delisting from exchanges (we've already been warned) & indefinite 51% attacks/double-spends. Because money speaks louder than trust around here we won't be around as a PoW coin to enjoy anything hard-earned.

NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 06:09:59 AM

At this rate the PoW 'damage' is delisting from exchanges (we've already been warned) & indefinite 51% attacks/double-spends. Because money speaks louder than trust around here we won't be around as a PoW coin to enjoy anything hard-earned.

We definately need to avoid getting delisted.. We are moving in the right direction!
miKnutty

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 06:56:25 AM

If you don't trust Rofo after five and a half months of consistent dedication and hard work then you need your head examined.
paulus51

Activity: 616
Merit: 321

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 07:37:18 AM

noble is a trust wordy community, so all those negative talk is just jealous about this amazing coin, great community great prospective and future !
i am still holding our coins becouse i believe and know they will rise in value
doremi

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 07:47:24 AM

another coin that announce 100% PoS from hibrid: NRS

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=565623.msg7463459#msg7463459

i wasn`t a supporter of NRS,however this announcement makes me envy
Wolf Rainer
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 07:49:50 AM

In Rofo we can trust, if you don´t, then why to trust in another coin devs?
pikuchato

Activity: 728

Activity: yes

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 10:16:01 AM

If you don't trust Rofo after five and a half months of consistent dedication and hard work then you need your head examined.

+1

I invested in nobel just because the dedicated development team.

I am a big holder and I am calm as fuck  Cool

adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 11:25:37 AM

+1
I invested in nobel just because the dedicated development team.
I am a big holder and I am calm  Cool

+1
The One
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 12:12:21 PM
Last edit: June 23, 2014, 12:30:17 PM by The One

Everyone is transparent here, if you have any questions feel free to ask and I am sure you can get an answer.  

I asked about 'queue mining' that Hotcoin now uses..........and no i never got an answer.

I do believe that all options should be explored before automatically going to POS. Even if someone comes up with a new innovative idea, it should be looked at.

POS in my opinion is a flawed concept and inflationary....i.e fiat money. Cryptocurrency are suppose to be the opposite of fiat money.

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

The One
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 12:23:15 PM

WTF ! PoS !?

Hmm.. massive premine..  easymined the crap out of something... eliminated PoW ..

Looking at your trust, your the most corrupt thing in the noble community atm.
Rofo has been great from day one, extremely open, extremely generous.
The premine has been used for nothing but promotion, bounties, and an ongoing 10-20% discount on everything in the marketplace. This coin is a gold example of how premine can be good and why its sometimes necessary.

Read up on the coin, read up on Rofo, and you'll see how legit this coin is.

We can just ignore this Hippie Tech.

Why the 'we'?

Anyone should be allowed to voiced their opinion under freedom of speech.

The premine which is transparent and used for development and giveaways.......but.....a question to Rofo.......will you be using the premine to mine POS?

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

Rofo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2014, 12:23:40 PM

Everyone is transparent here, if you have any questions feel free to ask and I am sure you can get an answer.  

I asked about 'queue mining' that Hotcoin now uses..........and no i never got an answer.

I do believe that all options should be explored before automatically going to POS. Even if someone comes up with a new innovative idea should be looked at.

POS in my opinion is a flawed concept and inflationary....i.e fiat money. Cryptocurrency are suppose to be the opposite of fiat money.

Sorry we're generally behind on responding to all the PMs. I don't have much experience with 'queue mining' and how it works but have checked out the ANN, how is security from 51% guaranteed, what is the current hashrate and is it scrypt etc?

The thing with inflation and cryptocurrency (both PoW and PoS) is at this point it is a necessity to ensure continued security/processing through stake/mining. Many people believe BTC will require an overhaul as rewards dwindle and that transaction *fees* are not sufficient to support the necessary security. There are too many unknowns at this point. It would be great if we could simply stop supply (from a value standpoint but this would completely stifle any further distribution and the criticism would roll in stronger), but a continuous supply is what rewards those involved for securing a decentralized system. No new supply = no more distribution and no more security/processing = dead blockchain. Believe me I do share many of the same thoughts and criticisms towards fiat and its control/devaluaton, but there are plenty of positive differences between cryptocurrency and government issued and controlled money besides inflation.

I can't keep stressing this enough, but to put things in perspective, current inflation in BTC of the latest 'hot coin' is 90BTC per day (RZR) and many average 15-40BTC/day. We're currently sitting at 1.5BTC. Our most important issue right now is dealing with external security threats in this environment related to PoW.

Rofo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2014, 12:25:03 PM

The premine which is transparent and used for development and giveaways.......but.....a question to Rofo.......will you be using the premine to mine POS?

I will, on the same addresses (or new but a new set of published addresses), and giving it away/distributing it away with the rest of the premine. I foresaw this issue the second PoS was pushed for stronger and knew it would become the next big thing we would have to tackle after the fork.

Pages: « 1 ... 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 [387] 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 ... 624 »
  Print  

Jump to: