Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:41:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 [607] 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS  (Read 1052960 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
starmman
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:59:00 AM

You guys better start trading. We been thru this before. you got buy support, trade. Dont forget how we ended up here. Cryptopia was kind enough to come to our aid when we were done on Polo. Exchanges in this day and age charge high , very high fees. Cryptopia is our home trade. Good luck Fish

Liquidity is way down - I'll see if I can buy a few extra whilst the price is low when I get some profits in from other coins

For some reason people only like to buy when the price is high

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitmaster1x2

Activity: 518
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 03:57:38 PM

You guys better start trading. We been thru this before. you got buy support, trade. Dont forget how we ended up here. Cryptopia was kind enough to come to our aid when we were done on Polo. Exchanges in this day and age charge high , very high fees. Cryptopia is our home trade. Good luck Fish

No doubt.

Crypto-city.com Communities of Crypto Enthusiasts. Build The Future. Be part of the story.  
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 4865

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:21:53 PM

What's the reason for calling it Noble Coin?
I really want to know.

When it Was POW it was used to contribute wells to villages which was ongoing (one had been accomplished that I know of) until Scammers starting extorting the DEV with 51% attacks trying to get payments and when that failed and they had made multiple attacks and it was decided (in IRC I guess, as I was not part nor agreed to that choice) to move to a different blockchain which is when Noble became NOXT.

The POS (Piece Of Shit) algo change was for the Pump and dumpers to suck in N00bs and ass rape them. I remember arguing to change to a original algo but instead it was left to the POS scammers to destroy, I never got a reasonable explanation for the reasoning behind that. But I can tell you all that Jason is a stand Up Dev and never dumped any Premine, and only used it for the Water Projects.

ALL original Noble supporters that were not scammers moved to Noxt (WE swapped and burne3d the coins) so anyone shilling this Piece of shit SCAM as being anything other than a P&D scheme is lieing to you.

Noblecoin helped combat financial fraud, money-laundering and property ownership and land tenure disputes. Very good project, but now depending on the very depressed.

This is a load of Bullshit.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
starmman
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:27:56 PM

I really want to know.

When it Was POW it was used to contribute wells to villages which was ongoing (one had been accomplished that I know of) until Scammers starting extorting the DEV with 51% attacks trying to get payments and when that failed and they had made multiple attacks and it was decided (in IRC I guess, as I was not part nor agreed to that choice) to move to a different blockchain which is when Noble became NOXT.

The POS (Piece Of Shit) algo change was for the Pump and dumpers to suck in N00bs and ass rape them. I remember arguing to change to a original algo but instead it was left to the POS scammers to destroy, I never got a reasonable explanation for the reasoning behind that. But I can tell you all that Jason is a stand Up Dev and never dumped any Premine, and only used it for the Water Projects.

ALL original Noble supporters that were not scammers moved to Noxt (WE swapped and burne3d the coins) so anyone shilling this Piece of shit SCAM as being anything other than a P&D scheme is lieing to you.

Noblecoin helped combat financial fraud, money-laundering and property ownership and land tenure disputes. Very good project, but now depending on the very depressed.

Is NOXT on an exchange? I never managed to find it anywhere - I seem to see more posts on the NOBL thread than the NOXT one

EDIT: By the way EGC (Evergreencoin) are doing some Noble deeds such as building wells, helping refugees etc - not sure if there are many other coins helping good causes as well, EGC was the most legit I found - they implemented charity staking which enables a certain % of staking profits to be sent to a charity
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 4865

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:31:51 PM

I really want to know.

Is NOXT on an exchange? I never managed to find it anywhere - I seem to see more posts on the NOBL thread than the NOXT one

It's a colored coin on NXT, it is pretty dead as far as I know. I think the direction changed as Jason was attempting to comply with Fincech laws in Australia and ran into the wall of bureaucracy (remeber this was years ago) and I think he got portals setup for utilities payments there. But AFAIK The Noble Market Place was always up and running and I know I saved tons of cash using that to buy Newegg and Amazon cards at a 20% discount.

Maybe you should bump that thread and ask what has been going on? I think I still have my NOXT but I lost my Passphrase. Lol

And of course your going to see action here, People loaded up there bags at 1 sat (Get free POS cons from those) and have been trying to dump them on fools. So they continually try to show this thread as being active and hope none of us original guys don't show up and set things straight for the n00bs.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
starmman
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:33:53 PM

I really want to know.

It's a colored coin on NXT, it is pretty dead as far as I know. I think the direction changed as Jason was attempting to comply with Fincech laws in Australia and ran into the wall of bureaucracy (remeber this was years ago) and I think he got portals setup for utilities payments there. But AFAIK The Noble Market Place was always up and running and I know I saved tons of cash using that to buy Newegg and Amazon cards at a 20% discount.

Maybe you should bump that thread and ask what has been going on? I think I still have my NOXT but I lost my Passphrase. Lol

Thanks, I'll dig the thread out =)
bitmaster1x2

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 11:24:01 AM

Liquidity is way down - I'll see if I can buy a few extra whilst the price is low when I get some profits in from other coins

For some reason people only like to buy when the price is high

That seems to the common theme for most people. The good thing about crypto is the freedom to choose and with it comes self responsibility.

Crypto-city.com Communities of Crypto Enthusiasts. Build The Future. Be part of the story.  
bitmaster1x2

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 11:51:16 AM

I really want to know.

I'd be interested to know the status of the payment portals project as well.

starmman
Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:02:26 PM

I really want to know.

I'd be interested to know the status of the payment portals project as well.

No information back yet - I'll update here if I hear anything
dunstuff

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:53:54 AM

im confused. when i sent to wallet, i had 15 days till reward. next day, my weight had dropped, and it was 25 days til.
a week later, and my initial weight onf 1800 was now 400 and 56 days till reward.

how the fk do i earn pos on this coin if every day it 'gets lighter'?
bitmaster1x2

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 10:52:32 PM

im confused. when i sent to wallet, i had 15 days till reward. next day, my weight had dropped, and it was 25 days til.
a week later, and my initial weight onf 1800 was now 400 and 56 days till reward.

how the fk do i earn pos on this coin if every day it 'gets lighter'?

just put everything in one big block and you'll get stakes daily after it matures.

babywerewolf75

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:35:18 PM

Hello,

The warning message about checkpoint being too old should be gone now.

Thanks!
eagle

Yep, the message is gone!  Grin

Thanks!

i just opened my wallet and it is still showing the "WARNING" message. I am out of sync, and have been since April. Please help!
Trimegistus
Legendary

Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:57:47 AM

Hello,

The warning message about checkpoint being too old should be gone now.

Thanks!
eagle

Yep, the message is gone!  Grin

Thanks!

i just opened my wallet and it is still showing the "WARNING" message. I am out of sync, and have been since April. Please help!

Wallet version 2.0.4.0 doesn't display any error message and is fully synced and minting like a charm.

bitmaster1x2

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 06:13:52 PM

Been really quiet

trax0r

Activity: 375
Merit: 103

Coinz-Universe

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:10:51 AM

Been really quiet

I guess August is always very quiet, as many people are on holidays....
bitmaster1x2

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 04:19:44 PM

Been really quiet

Sept. / october should be ok

starmman
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:11:30 PM

Been really quiet

I bought a few extra NOBL today whilst the price is nice and low, will buy a few more if it gets any lower =)
bitmaster1x2

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 02:42:33 AM

Been really quiet

I bought a few extra NOBL today whilst the price is nice and low, will buy a few more if it gets any lower =)

Nice. I've been doing the same across the board on core coins.

starmman
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:33:33 PM

seems like NOBL may be starting a slow climb =) glad I bought a nice stack at 7 sats
Toastor

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:17:05 PM

seems like NOBL may be starting a slow climb =) glad I bought a nice stack at 7 sats

I wish I'd done the same... Still, not too late to buy while they're below 10 sats.
Pages: « 1 ... 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 [607] 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 »
  Print  

Jump to: