Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:34:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 [569] 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 ... 624 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS  (Read 1052960 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
AdamT

Activity: 486
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 03:55:57 PM

Trying to get my old coins onto the new blockchain/wallet...pls help. I have my old Noble wallet (Mac v.1.0.0.0) up and running for the first time since mid-2014. Out of sync obviously and not syncing.

I have 947 transactions.

Trying to export private keys to move coins into new wallet. How do I do this?

Is there a Mac wallet with latest version? Couldn't find it and emailed Noble website contact last week with no response. Devs active?

Also, what is PoW vs PoS regarding the wallets? like I said, haven't been around here for awhile. Thx.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2016, 10:36:37 PM

Trying to get my old coins onto the new blockchain/wallet...pls help. I have my old Noble wallet (Mac v.1.0.0.0) up and running for the first time since mid-2014. Out of sync obviously and not syncing.

I have 947 transactions.

Trying to export private keys to move coins into new wallet. How do I do this?

Is there a Mac wallet with latest version? Couldn't find it and emailed Noble website contact last week with no response. Devs active?

Also, what is PoW vs PoS regarding the wallets? like I said, haven't been around here for awhile. Thx.

https://github.com/eagleflies/noblecoin/wiki/FAQ

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2016, 02:38:32 PM

more and more people keep asking in DMD thread what is this blockchain federation
what is launching today

and how will the future be

and i just said:

@cryptonit - I must admit I haven't followed the "Federated Blockchains" initiative and what is it all about?  I have looked over their posts but I am still confused what the benefit is to Diamond.  Can you please elaborate or point me in the right direction to read up on it?

Thanks - pokeytex

long story short its a series of projects that several blockchain communities create together

today some local bitcoin alternative will launch that have also room for altcoins and we DMD Diamond are in from day one

but thats just a little piece and not even using "Federated Blockchains" technology (it runs on normal web infrastructure)

in future we will see many more services and apps released that via "Federated Blockchains" can be used by many coins

and then this will use technology that interconnect coins via a new since over 3 years in development API solution

"internet of coins" and "Federated Blockchains Initative" cooperate to make this happen

more details u can find here

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1692720.0

i really belive that this path of cooperation
and create things of value for all participants
is what will be the success factor for blockchain federation

people are sick of coins come and go within months
teams with anonymous people who disapear into the shadows they came from after sell their premine and break all their promises

and here they see a bunch of coins that are different
real people with real names no premine/ICO traps

real people
real participation
real projects
real communities

real path to success!

i hope noxt/noble devs and communities will join the family soon
we use noblepay together and we provide ya access to our projects too
the door is open
friendly faces will welcome you

Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
CRYPTONAIRE

Activity: 527
Merit: 251

Quality Crypto Collector

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 03:27:43 PM

The sooner that NOBLE & NOXT both join the FBI, the better!

FINANCECLOUD CRYPTO-HUB : by EUROPECOIN
kiklo
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 09:16:29 AM

I asked the Euro guy a question when he 1st mention the fbi and he never answered it.

What is to prevent counterfeiting of coins across the chains?

Still looking for an answer or is counterfeiting just a feature of the fbi.  Cheesy

Cool

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2016, 07:47:36 PM

I asked the Euro guy a question when he 1st mention the fbi and he never answered it.

Still looking for an answer or is counterfeiting just a feature of the fbi.  Cheesy

Cool

i think u have a total wrong idea what it is read again please
its NO blockchain
its NO atomic crosschain solution

its a service to services api interface where coins can be a service too

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1692720.msg16984002#msg16984002

kiklo
Legendary

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 05:29:19 AM

its NO blockchain

A network protocol for borderless, cross-chain payment and communication, to share and unify altcoins, apps and services
It serves, similar to tcp-ip, as a "network protocol" gateway, that provides a harmonization and communication layer among endpoints
and serves "ethereum alike" app and smart-contract capabilities to any connected blockchain/coin or API, without the need of authentification.
EVERYTHING IS AN APP

Cool

Sincere_

Activity: 716

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 06:10:32 AM

Haven't seen noblecoin in a while.. is there any news coming out soon about noble or update? Just want to know if this project is still being developed
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2016, 02:21:12 PM

its NO blockchain

A network protocol for borderless, cross-chain payment and communication, to share and unify altcoins, apps and services
It serves, similar to tcp-ip, as a "network protocol" gateway, that provides a harmonization and communication layer among endpoints
and serves "ethereum alike" app and smart-contract capabilities to any connected blockchain/coin or API, without the need of authentification.
EVERYTHING IS AN APP

Cool

again its a service to service API

no one said u can send NOBLE into a DMD wallet
how that should work its impossible

but coin1 can utilize exchanger2 to transfer value to coin2
so this is 3 services interacting with each other via the API platform

still the api doent verify anything that is done by the services

think of exchanger as something like shapeshift

but this just one of many usecases

only the creativity of service providers limit the usecases

just see the API like http
like http just provide access to a website and enable the browser to talk with the website

kiklo
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 05:37:31 AM

like http just provide access to a website and enable the browser to talk with the website

Hmm,

Euro guy might want to write a better explanation of exactly what this fbi is and how it will work , because as of the moment,
what he is saying does not make any sense.

If it is like shapeshift, then it will just be a fancy exchange, that I can understand.
The wording he uses implies a much deeper integration, which is contradictory because it was also implied no changes are required per individual coin.  Tongue

Anyway will wait for a better detailed explanation than what he has out now.

Cool
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2016, 05:26:41 PM

Hmm,

Euro guy might want to write a better explanation of exactly what this fbi is and how it will work , because as of the moment,
what he is saying does not make any sense.

If it is like shapeshift, then it will just be a fancy exchange, that I can understand.
The wording he uses implies a much deeper integration, which is contradictory because it was also implied no changes are required per individual coin.  Tongue

Anyway will wait for a better detailed explanation than what he has out now.

Cool

the fedchain API is not like shapeshift
but it can connect coins and a shapeshift like service
keep in mind the guys also working on a POS solution (point of sale) and targeting merchants to allow them accept crypto
so its just logical that they need a shapeshift like solution

anyway lets not clusterfuck the noble thread please ask this question at the europecoin or fedchain thread
thats the only way matt and steve will see it

szenekonzept
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012

Europecoin Financecloud API

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2016, 08:25:05 PM
Last edit: December 22, 2016, 08:36:20 PM by szenekonzept

Still looking for an answer or is counterfeiting just a feature of the fbi.  Cheesy

Cool

If i may have ignored your question somewhere, sorry, i may have overseen it or ... who knows.  Wink

Hints

First of all, something important. i first published my concept paper around May of this year, which was a more or less vague description,
of my idea, that got inspired by some developments around me.
1) when i saw ethereum, i thought, "well, all these feature would rather better be located in a network protocol"
2) ... and therefore should be accessible for anyone
3) best way to solve a security problem is only to manage things, that are new to the environment
(which goes to your question, so i will come back to this)

While gathering interested people, to to find out, how to get the ball rolling, I got to know Joachim, and his team
and we fund out, that we not only had the same idea, about the technical, ethical and social properties of such an invention,
but also that his team was already two years ahead of development with three full time programmers.
Because i can perfectly live without being credited for such invention and just wanted to see this thing happen,
i offered to cancel the Federated Blockchains project.  
But because he was wasn't comfortable with the community work (and also busi) as well as with being known very public,
we joined our projects into one and i am acting as a face of this project, organizing the alpha-test, doing the press, community and the presentation work.
The team that has been and still is coding the protocol is named "Internet of Coins"
Why do i tell the story? Because though i think, i can answer your questions, its good to know:
There are some details, where i am just as curious, how they did it, as you are.

what it is
You named shapeshifter and pointed out, my wording does suggest a deeper integration.
Yes it clearly is a much much deeper integration, but for the task of transacting between two different chains, the shapeshifter way to do it,
describes it quite fairly. Only difference is, that this is just a tiny, and the most easy to solve task of the over all protocol.
which provides among other,
- a shared smartcontracting unit (which contains even something ,you could say, is a blockchain)
- a smart api, which can rewrite itself, to adapt to completely unknown (bitcoin based) coins by scanning their api properties.
- a protocol api to have apps and services to connect to this network
The protocol will exist in form of an program, that has to be installed, that works mostly similar to the TOR-gateway.

Counterfeiting:
The protocol in terms of transport and delivery, leaves as many validation tasks as possible, in the hands of the endpoints,
except, having to validate, that the data delivered to endpoint B has the same content, as the data received from endpoint A.
Validation tasks, that can't be solved in that way will involve the smartcontracting unit.

Conclusion

I have been reading a few weeks back in your history and assume, you are quite competent and therefore not fully satisfied with this answer
and i also think you are more or less involved in Zeit-Coin, right? If so, why not join our alphatest team, and we both will have fun finding out about the rest together Smiley
It would be a win for the team as well as for you (i hope)

here is where to join as a test-team:
http://www.federatedblockchains.eu.org/component/chronoforms5/?chronoform=CoinMaintainers

of course depending on the progress, we estimated, to start in 2/3 months with a technical introduction (something like a tiny seminar)
and four weeks later start testing.

i hope i was able to give an insight that makes sense for you
if you have questions, feel free to ask, but next time lets use a different thread,
than the one, reserved for ROFOS project, best lets discuss it here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1692720.0

have fun
Matthias  Smiley

kiklo
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 10:12:56 PM

I just wait and see what it looks like when it is activated.
That way there is no speculation on the technical details.

Cool

waterman

Activity: 192
Merit: 119

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 05:31:47 AM
Last edit: September 16, 2018, 12:55:56 AM by waterman

Why is this coin any better than the rest?

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2016, 02:54:57 PM

here in austria and other parts of central europe
the christkind (christus-child) bring the presents

may yours be generous too

happy xmas!

Sincere_

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 06:47:09 PM

Holding a nice chuck of noble coins that I found from long ago doesn't makes sense to sell will just hold and see what the noble team has in store
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2017, 09:22:18 PM

Holding a nice chuck of noble coins that I found from long ago doesn't makes sense to sell will just hold and see what the noble team has in store

if u have a staking PC run the wallet in 24/7 staking its nice 8% POS rate
on a coin with ultralow below 2% inflation (because less then 25% of coins take part in POS)

Sincere_

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 09:29:03 PM

on a coin with ultralow below 2% inflation (because less then 25% of coins take part in POS)
Thanks but I actually have a Mac not sure if I over seen anything but I didn't see a mac wallet if there is I will take your advice with staking as 8percent is pretty good
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2017, 06:49:21 PM

Thanks but I actually have a Mac not sure if I over seen anything but I didn't see a mac wallet if there is I will take your advice with staking as 8percent is pretty good

http://noble.ilikebtc.com/

isnt dmg the extension of mac wallets? if yes there is one

Sincere_

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 04:05:55 AM

http://noble.ilikebtc.com/

isnt dmg the extension of mac wallets? if yes there is one
Ok cool I'll check it out a little later on mobile right now but yeah thanks for the info will definitely check it out
Pages: « 1 ... 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 [569] 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 ... 624 »
  Print  

Jump to: