Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:49:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Smart invest on altcoins ?  (Read 19239 times)
tomboi

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:54:46 AM

First is doing the research.
Second, join the community to know the progress
Third, always check the price, value, and volume on the market
four, decide to buy the altcoin that you want to invest under the big serious considerations
then, that is the time for purchasing
after the process, you should analyze the progress and check the development. Be ready for any kinds of risks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vasil777

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:08:45 AM

Hello everyone, I want to invest in altcoins. Do you have any suggestions what precautions i have to take and how can complete this process smartly ?
You have to learn how to properly analyze the crypto market. To find a good investment coin you need to spend a lot of time. You should not listen to people who advise you to buy some coin, you need to rely solely on your own strategy of choice.
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:11:11 AM

First is doing the research.
Second, join the community to know the progress
Third, always check the price, value, and volume on the market
four, decide to buy the altcoin that you want to invest under the big serious considerations
then, that is the time for purchasing
after the process, you should analyze the progress and check the development. Be ready for any kinds of risks.
Agreed with you mate, I personally don't know how to identify which is the good altcoins prefer to choose all I know are those altcoins that already at the top 5 on coinsmarketcap. Just like what happens now while ethereum was decreased I am planning to invest in it and watching the price down more so that I could invest.
Yes, the risk was there when you invest in altcoins but I have a strong believed that top 5 altcoins are lower risk compared to others. As of now the top of my priority is Ethereum.

ivlvov

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

CRYPTASSIST.io

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:21:09 AM

You have to choose a coin for investment yourself. No need to listen to people who will tell you what you have to buy. Analyze the crypto market, choose a coin that you like and buy.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
SKgrubby

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:26:59 AM

I don't know whether you are a senior investor or a newcomer. If it is a newcomer, I suggest that you invest a long time in the cryptocurrency with the market value of the top ten, because the risk of investing in them is even lower. If you are a veteran investor then you can choose to invest in Alcatel, because they have greater profit margins.
sonphamuser

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:49:29 AM

Hello everyone, I want to invest in altcoins. Do you have any suggestions what precautions i have to take and how can complete this process smartly ?

I only look for medium-term investments, because my money is not much, I need them to help my daily life. So now, look for active and active currencies, I suggest you Huobi Token, it will be like Binance soon
cryptorocket84

Activity: 104

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:18:23 AM

I think you need to research on altcoins, know the basis, have a mentor (someone who has been on it for at least one year), know the areas your mentor made mistakes learn how, not to make that same mistake before you think about investing on altcoin. My opinion
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:32:49 AM

I think you need to research on altcoins, know the basis, have a mentor (someone who has been on it for at least one year), know the areas your mentor made mistakes learn how, not to make that same mistake before you think about investing on altcoin. My opinion

there is a saying that what others work for them might not work for you, therfor not all suggestions can posibly work. much better if he can just try it out and see what works for him. Loosing is also good in order to learn and improve your self .

smart invest on altcoins is only necesary on all coins but i think it is only applicable on the coins that is not verry popular or unkown in another term.

overall you do not need to be a smart guy in ordrer to invest in altcoins because all people even the dumb ones can still invest on it as long as you know the basics ( like buy low sell high )
Hanvis

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:53:31 PM

Hi, now is a good time to buy altcoins. Choose good and promising coins from the top 100 and invest in them. Use the big exchanges to buy coins, do not keep coins on the stock exchange, and always follow the news.
marydarli

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:22:02 PM

It’s easy to forget that up until relatively recently Vlogging wasn’t even a thing. Overnight the medium exploded and since then Creators have brought millions of users to video sharing websites.
Once upon a time Creators were treated well by video platforms. Sadly the same can’t be said now. Platforms are more interested in how many adverts can be shown and making sure their advertising partners and shareholders are happy — rather than supporting the people who made their websites popular or providing the best experience for their viewers. See More

pidobir

Activity: 446

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:14:01 AM

Of course, investing in altcoins can make good money. The main thing is not to sell on a low market and believe that everything will be fine))

EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:17:00 AM

for me it is good to first know the altcoins you are investing in and throughly examine and study their whitepapers and future developments and partners before investing on it.
engesi

Activity: 434

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:19:06 AM

I suggest you invest a small amount of money first, try a small amount of trading first, and look at the market every day! Read more news and communicate more with friends!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
SeriousHodler

Activity: 66

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:46:45 AM

You must make sure that they're actively engaging in the community through many events that they have conducted. I found a very good one called DCC Smiley
You can check out one of the events they conducted here Cheesy DCC kicks off global roadshow @ BTA Summit 2018

Learn more about DCC by visiting their website at http://dcc.finance/ or following them on Twitter at https://twitter.com/DccOfficial2018

Goodluck!
ujinice

Activity: 574
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:18:37 AM

The answer is very simple, do not invest in shitcoins, buy coins from the top twenty on a coinmarketcap, do not start with risky purchases.
Chelovek789

Activity: 127

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:28:53 AM

do not invest in one altcoin all your savings, choose altcoins, which are supported by reliable projects, invest only the part of money that you can afford to lose.
Marbela2018

Activity: 113

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 09:51:20 AM

See the quality of his team, see the concept of the project, how many tokens are successfully sold. From all that, your experience is the most important
ColdZerk

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:56:37 AM

I recommend to pay attention on 0x project (ZRX ERC20 Token). Recently was announce that ZRX will be added to CoinBase: everybody knows that if big exchanges list coin then we should wait for a great pump!
pokxon

Activity: 490
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 10:02:31 AM

Rootblockchain is the best project I have ever come up with. Rootblockchain will help blockchain grow and next to that rootblockchain is in the top 10 ico popular on icobench.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Guider.travel  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
qtypatuty

Activity: 144

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:18:11 AM

do not invest in one altcoin all your savings, choose altcoins, which are supported by reliable projects, invest only the part of money that you can afford to lose.
I completely agree with all the points that have been mentioned. It is quite important to have background check of the team, research about their past experiences, whether good or bad. It is essential so that you could avoid being scammed. Also, do not commit all money that you have into an investment for the reason that it is impractical. Invest only a percentage of your earnings or savings so you won't lose it all, if in case tragic things happen.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: