Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:59:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Smart invest on altcoins ?  (Read 19239 times)
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 10:20:16 AM

First you need to determine what altcoins are good to invest to not.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Badhuamin

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 10:59:54 AM

for myself, I have also invested in Altcoin this year despite the uncertain market this year but I still believe Altcoin will be much better after this year, even though I have to take a big risk.
trumplove

Activity: 249
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 11:13:25 AM

of course it will determine the Altcoin that is good for investing, because Altcoin is of good quality and that has great potential will affect its movements. if the market increases, good coins can increase higher than coins with little potential.

investing in Altcoin is more profitable and doesn't require large capital, so for those who don't have big capital, it's better to invest in Altcoin because the price is cheaper.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 11:52:04 AM

in the development of technology and the current era of economic development, of course, it will also follow for that if we start investing with our crypto currency, of course we are smarter and understand the needs of the development era
roadwell890

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 11:58:02 AM

for myself, I have also invested in Altcoin this year despite the uncertain market this year but I still believe Altcoin will be much better after this year, even though I have to take a big risk.
for those who still believe in Cryptocurrency, they will certainly do activities that can be profitable, one of which is investing. and those who are just learning to invest in the Crypto world will choose Altcoin because the value is low and if there is a loss, they don't lose big. for those who understand, they will choose Altcoin that is good and will be profitable so many are successful by investing in Altcoin.

UnDerDoG81
Legendary

Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 12:04:17 PM

of course it will determine the Altcoin that is good for investing, because Altcoin is of good quality and that has great potential will affect its movements. if the market increases, good coins can increase higher than coins with little potential.

investing in Altcoin is more profitable and doesn't require large capital, so for those who don't have big capital, it's better to invest in Altcoin because the price is cheaper.

Altcoin has a higher volatility rate than Bitcoin, especially with altcoin with low market cap. Investing in such altcoin can bring a tremendous profit, but be smart to choose a project that is likely to grow after a few years. I think that's the intelligence we need
poptok1

Activity: 1638
Merit: 756

Bobby Fischer was right

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2019, 12:11:40 PM

Easier said than done. To many promises and the choice is massive.
With so many coins around it is actually closer to blind guess, no way you can research and evaluate all the projects.
Maybe it is a good idea to avoid ICO's entirely and look what skilled and well experienced people are doing but then you find yourself just following, moving with the trends so it's not that easy as well.
As to something more specific, this GRIN looks interesting for now, might be a good idea to acquire a bunch.

shaheer001

Activity: 1274

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2019, 12:47:53 PM

Don't invest all your spare fiat money in one project always distribute it and try to trade or buy from big exchange where all good projects are trading. TRX, DLT and ADA are good projects.

der_troll

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 01:07:46 PM

The best decision is to investigate all altcoins in what you want to invest in. This is the most safest solution of how to avoid bad investment decisions. Invest a lot of time in researching each single project and find 5-10 coins for you. Invest an equal part of your deposit in each coin and you would get your profit.
mithon2017

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 01:20:02 PM

I think, this is right decision on invest altcoins. altcoin is very good platform for Long term investment. you needed proper knowledge about it. investment is good way to earn money. but it has some risky. so you should be careful before investment. I think, altcoin  is good  than others crypto currency.
elite070
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

www.codex.one

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 01:31:22 PM

Hello everyone, I want to invest in altcoins. Do you have any suggestions what precautions i have to take and how can complete this process smartly ?

If you will going to invest on altcoin, I think you should apply the principle of diverse investment where you choose many altcoins to give your focus to, and let your money grow as you decide.

brotherwood12

Activity: 686
Merit: 30

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 01:43:09 PM

i think , if you really want to gain profit on small invest on altcoin , you really need to hardwork , reasearch about that , the community , origanlity and etc
if u think good enough , go invest
laros212

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

https://tokensale.bitwings.org

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2019, 01:46:48 PM

I think for now its time to buy stable coin and hold it when price is low.because bitcoin price and other cryptocoin going down and down.very high risk for investment project on ico or other investment on crypto project.stay buy stable coin at exchange and hold it buddy

makerst

Activity: 728

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 02:24:57 PM

And what's your smart investment in altcoins? I think that here it is necessary to take into account many factors, such as the amount of funds in the total turnover, that is, the capitalization of this project, the rating of the project developers and much more.
Weeker

Activity: 546

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 02:32:43 PM

Hello everyone, I want to invest in altcoins. Do you have any suggestions what precautions i have to take and how can complete this process smartly ?
For you now it will be ideal to invest in the top twenty, so at least you will get experience and small losses. And all this analysis is already carried out in the process of trading, at the same time learn how to choose the right coins and take into account all their features.

residivis

Activity: 443

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 02:41:00 PM

for now I think we are better off to wait for the right time to invest in altcoins because now everything is red and this can harm us if we make a wrong decision.but if we can analyze the altcoin well then everything will be fine in beivestation.
bangkecol

Activity: 784
Merit: 314

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 02:44:34 PM

Try to look safe haven project(sha token). this project is build in the vechainthor blockchain.
This project is build to solve the digital inheritance.
OcTA Bd

Activity: 278
Merit: 2

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 02:46:50 PM

I think instead of coin it will be better to invest in any established crypto currency. The crypto currency market is  not good at this point. So, I think it's better to invest in established one.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
pidie

Activity: 639
Merit: 18

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 03:06:33 PM

In my opinion, if you want to invest in an altcoin, then you choose altcoin in the top 10 best altcoins. You also have to pay attention to the chart and its volume on the market. and you buy when prices go down and sell when prices rise.
Chainsmokers

Activity: 1372

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 04:35:02 PM

If you want to start investing in altcoins, I think you need to first observe the coins that you think have a great opportunity to benefit you later. Don't just buy and wait for it to increase because if you don't observe the coin before deciding to buy it, I think what you get is failure.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: