Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:22:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Smart invest on altcoins ?  (Read 19239 times)
ligerti

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:16:00 PM

Hello everyone, I want to invest in altcoins. Do you have any suggestions what precautions i have to take and how can complete this process smartly ?

For me, a smart strategy for working with various altcoins is to distribute my investments across different cryptocurrencies and be sure to study the prospects and ideas of a specific project. For me, projects with a good development team, current technologies and a development strategy are preferable.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
chriseasan
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:24:15 PM

The most important rule is to diversify your funds. The golden rule is not to invest more than 10 percent of your total budget in one crypto currency. This will keep your funds safe and if one coin will dump, the other coins will recover your portfolio.
kipozer

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:27:53 PM

A very correct approach, I hope that someone has already tried to do this, because today, many people just do not understand that we really need to learn how to invest in it correctly, as it is necessary.
Svarora
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 03:45:09 PM

I think altcoin give diversification to your portfolio. But you should invest in those altcoin which give stable return not immense return .for this you have to track them wisely and then invest

darkr

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:45:30 PM

Telling the truth we will not find any unique strategy that will change our income immensely. There are some simple rules like diversification and HODL, and maybe security measures. That is all.
jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:51:25 PM

Smart investments are always something magical, because smart investments are not easy to do, many are now trying and trying to invest, but we all understand that most of the investments are simply good luck.
Luna0120

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:07:43 AM

I believe that now is a really promising time for reliable investments in good cryptocurrencies. But in any case, the choice of suitable projects should be treated especially carefully - examine the information on the development team, development strategy. And be sure to distribute their investments in different projects to minimize their risks.
Alexeu00011

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:50:14 AM

For me, the right investment in cryptocurrency today is a difficult and promising job. Among my main rules in the work - be sure to invest in different coins at the same time, do not work with only one project, invest in reliable coins, while their price remains minimal. And you always need to follow the news and changes in the crypto market.
Xxmodded

Activity: 2254
Merit: 309

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:56:07 AM

Hello everyone, I want to invest in altcoins. Do you have any suggestions what precautions i have to take and how can complete this process smartly ?

there are lots of cheap alt for now including the altcoin top. and you can choose freely.
but remember for now there is too much risk in every purchase speculation for crypto. so I suggest, learn first then wait until everything is really stable again.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
tonibyuzen

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:06:34 AM

I think that you should first of all take care of where you will store your coins. To successfully register the official coin purse, if it is a token ERC20, you'll like myetherwallet or metamask. Make a purchase only on proven exchanges, I use Binance, this exchange is one of the best and you will find many different coins on it.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
warcarft3

Activity: 415

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:30:06 AM

Investing in altcoin is a good idea, but you must understand coins so that you can distinguish between good and bad coins. Investing in a good coin will be very valuable in the future. Crazy learning and accumulated trading experience.

WillyZ
Copper Member

Activity: 143
Merit: 1

Crypto24Radio.com ❤️

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 09:43:39 AM

Always do the research on the team, company, the project and the idea itself. If there is a need for a project and the token and no red flags in the research, then you might want to look into buying their tokens.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ www.crypto24radio.com ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
☀️☀️☀️ Best Crypto Radio out there - All crypto, all blockchain, all the time 24/7 ☀️☀️☀️
sleepless

Activity: 462

“Crypto Depository Receipts”

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 10:02:35 AM

I think that you should first of all take care of where you will store your coins. To successfully register the official coin purse, if it is a token ERC20, you'll like myetherwallet or metamask. Make a purchase only on proven exchanges, I use Binance, this exchange is one of the best and you will find many different coins on it.
Now there are a lot of proven exchanges, even decentralized exchanges are very popular and convenient now. The most important thing is to figure it out with the choice of a coin, and now it is very difficult to do.

LTCendmanagement

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:09:04 AM

just one decision that is very good to go through but also with actions that are firm and wise are more thorough in participating in a project understood to be mature and always sure that this project will make satisfying results and need great patience to live it.

krenus

Activity: 210

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:07:37 PM

i think that most recomendations are pretty much the same - research and be careful and read whitepaper. try to understand for yourself the system, not telying on ther's words. good luck

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
fulled

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:30:17 PM

For me im diversifiying my asset in 3 category, first 30% is on bitcoin, second 50% on top 20 marketcap coins, and last is 20% in low capitulation coin, but always be careful whan you choose lowcap coin, many of them just a shit project, do your own deep research before decide to hodl a lowcap coin
lizaangel321

Activity: 560
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:13:56 PM

Now it is best to change the ether in the altcoins. Until he became equal to 0. Even Maker (MKR) exceeds the cost of ether 3 times
musaonliner

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 09:12:13 PM

Eth will be smart invest on altcoin. ETH  is good coin after bitcoin. Day by day eth being more popular. Eth price was going 1200$ and now 130$. So if anyone can buy more eth for hold the he get more profit when eth would be recover.     

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
JuanPaulo

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 09:43:05 PM

Eth will be smart invest on altcoin. ETH  is good coin after bitcoin. Day by day eth being more popular. Eth price was going 1200$ and now 130$. So if anyone can buy more eth for hold the he get more profit when eth would be recover.     

Do not forget that ETH has recently had many competitors, such as EOS and Stellar. They also have the ability to create tokens in their Blockchain. In addition, they have a higher transaction rate.
coinic

Activity: 352
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:11:48 PM

Do not forget that ETH has recently had many competitors, such as EOS and Stellar. They also have the ability to create tokens in their Blockchain. In addition, they have a higher transaction rate.
I think it is smart to invest om altcoin because it's more likely the platform of bitcoin in where prices goes higher value and this is also has a good future that can able to replace fiat money.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: