Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:12:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Smart invest on altcoins ?  (Read 19239 times)
tom14cat14

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:25:47 AM

do not invest in one altcoin all your savings, choose altcoins, which are supported by reliable projects, invest only the part of money that you can afford to lose.
I completely agree with all the points that have been mentioned. It is quite important to have background check of the team, research about their past experiences, whether good or bad. It is essential so that you could avoid being scammed. Also, do not commit all money that you have into an investment for the reason that it is impractical. Invest only a percentage of your earnings or savings so you won't lose it all, if in case tragic things happen.
current situation on the market reminds me wild west times. When everyone could steel the money, kill somebody and a town has only sheriff that keeps the piece. Crypto need some adoption to be in safe zone, from the other side it will bring less rewards...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lovemsngr

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:05:01 AM

You may even take a look on exchanges that provide buying and selling process of altcoins. I would like to tell you that NEO is the most promising right now.
Ydentity

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 12:56:13 PM

Investing should be done right with proper analysis and research. Investing in a project that is innovative and revolutionary is a smart move. Also, make sure the project solves any real world issue. You can invest in an upcoming project called Ydentity.

Ydentity is the world’s first risk identity blockchain token based on cognitive neuroscience to evaluate risk and provide a predictive model for customer onboarding and risk underwriting. Ydentity risk profile token could provide a new underwriting instrument for several markets including but not limited to insurance, investment, social networking, dating and gaming.
Masyudhi

Activity: 1008
Merit: 250

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:06:46 PM

Hello everyone, I want to invest in altcoins. Do you have any suggestions what precautions i have to take and how can complete this process smartly ?
a good decision to invest. because the market price is currently declining, you can take advantage of this situation by investing as much as possible if you have more funds. As a trader, you must be wise in choosing the coin that you will invest later. Analyzing and studying the coins you invest is very important for the benefits you get.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
ishietan

Activity: 37

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:45:00 PM

I would suggest to make a research before investing. Invest in a good and reputable coins like ethereum, bitcoin and ltc.  Divide your capital in different coins in order to divide the risks. And keep in mind that invest only the amount you are afford to lose.
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:47:43 PM

Now could be the best time, almost every altcoin is in red and there are lots of them that are way cheaper. You could buy a lot and wait for a good time for it to increase which I think will be a larger percentage to happen.
Once bitcoin market is bull again every coin will be pulled up.

Picking what coin. That is the problem. I pick Ethereum on my own opinion. It is down by $100 or more and could come back there anytime this week.
Handsome Boy
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 12

I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:53:04 PM

my advice is better you invest in altcoin BETR, because I believe the price will increase very far from the price of ICO.
Naitik

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:54:59 PM

I will prefer Zilliqa, NCASH, PCO. PCN is a great to invest. But beware about tron as it is predicted to be very high. But like Consensus it seems to be fall down very shortly. Only prediction.
laracastvue

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:58:51 PM

Hello everyone, I want to invest in altcoins. Do you have any suggestions what precautions i have to take and how can complete this process smartly ?

Investing on altcoins is a very good move today because the prices in the market is increasing rapidly so it only means that you will really earn a huge amount of profit when the market price goes back to normal.
HaroldConway

Activity: 185

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:10:36 PM

I prefer you to have invest in these coins (ETH, NEO & DASH). cux it has a smart contract and it is a very promising coins. I believe its price will be rise.
sss2403

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:18:18 PM

There are plenty of choices in altcoin markets.  I would suggest studying TransCrypt.
cryptoplayer7

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 06:23:04 PM

As the value of cryptocurrencies increase, more and more bad people are finding ways to take your cryptos from you for nothing.
sss2403

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:23:47 PM

There are plenty of choices in altcoin markets.  I would suggest studying TransCrypt.

This is a Decentralized Payment Platform - Send and receive money like a message.
Manage your assets at the touch of your fingertip with TransCrypt. Convenient. Secure. From anywhere.
sss2403

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:57:02 PM

This is a Decentralized Payment Platform - Send and receive money like a message.
Manage your assets at the touch of your fingertip with TransCrypt. Convenient. Secure. From anywhere.

TransCrypt has every opportunity to become the most desired app in the world for sending and receiving messages and cryptocurrency alike, instantly
sss2403

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:58:01 PM

TransCrypt has every opportunity to become the most desired app in the world for sending and receiving messages and cryptocurrency alike, instantly

Revolutionary Accessibility
The platform is intuitive both for a beginner in the world of fintech, and for a seasoned blockchain evangelist.
nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:54:47 AM

Start from the team to see how well they are trying their best to make the project work out great, and if you cannot find that move ahead to the next one. If you check out that the team is good enough to invest in, then check if there is a product available that in the long term will be driving in a lot of demand and once you are at least able to use these two to judge which market to enter, then you should be able to make a good decision.
TropicalDog17

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:06:54 AM

Choose the investment strategy. There are a lot of them but the main thing is buying the most popular coins in the TOP 20 or buying cheap but promising coins with the hope that they will grow in price.
farland7

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:49:09 AM

To begin with, do not rush to invest, try to choose a profitable and convenient for you stock exchange. There are many exchangers and the commission is a big problem ..
lovemsngr

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:42:32 AM

There are options to either buy it from their website, or whatever they use, or from exchanges. I know that Ethereum will be increased much soon.
MIZANUR5033

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:26:12 PM

Altcoin is one of the cryptos which become popular slowly day by day. If you need to know how to invest smartly you have to know some basic things about altcoins. You also need to know the terms and conditions of altcoins.
This is a pure business you need to know this first. Everyone comes here to make profit no one come here to lose their money.
My advise to you for new be invest but don’t trade so quickly hold your altcoin. Don’t put all dollars in one side try to survey some other crypto also. More often it's your choice you should know the market first then invest slowly on any crypto which you want. Be smart and think smartly. Make plans differently.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: