Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:47:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Smart invest on altcoins ?  (Read 19239 times)
mario00

Activity: 133
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:29:35 PM

The best thing you can do for yourself when you are investing in altcoins is to make sure that you never buy the bull. You should always buy the dip and that means that you have to always wait for the prices to go down before you can buy. Also refrain from investing money that you know you cannot afford to lose

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yura888

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:33:11 PM

Hello everyone, I want to invest in altcoins. Do you have any suggestions what precautions i have to take and how can complete this process smartly ?
Never be greedy, this is my personal advice to you. If you see that the project has given you a good profit, you will definitely fix profits, greed will not do anything good.

phreakorico

Activity: 46

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:35:19 PM

I would focus on promising projects with low market caps such as universa, wepower, singularity and bibox. Awesome projects with great potential.
yoyolife121

Activity: 189

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:49:42 PM

Hello everyone, I want to invest in altcoins. Do you have any suggestions what precautions i have to take and how can complete this process smartly ?
I suggest you to these altcoins RIPPLE, WAVES & DASH cux at this moment is priced very low and it's the very cheap coins.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:07:35 PM

Don't get carried away when someone is shilling that coin. Don't take immediate action of buying it or you may lose a lot of money due to the hype. Choosing a coin smartly depends on how knowledgeable you are and how resourceful you are. It is not enough to say that you should only invest into coins that are promising and has the potential because they can also be a scam and useless in the next days. My tip is only invest to a coin if you are sure of it and you believe on it base on the facts you gathered and researched.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
sainaselalisa

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:47:42 AM

Btc is the best crypto system so I don’t thing invest in alternative coins is smart idea because BTC is the best crypto system in the world and after invention this coin is ruling the world currency in online so this may be a future currency also this future value is more and after few days later the price of the btc will increase more it can be double so investing on btc is more smart idea.
Mateo123

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:49:07 AM

Being smart in investing on altcoins is very important, at first choose the coins which is real and has great potential with your own research,study and observe it before making any decisions, one thing is believe the coins youre investing.
nemagia

Activity: 228

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:52:29 AM

Choose a coin that will give you pleasure from its use. They are now a lot and some price is not so high for a beginner. The field for activities is great for different people with different strategies, the main thing is not afraid but to act.
Baxta

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:53:54 AM

The biggest difficulty is finding the project that will really grow and, as a result, will bring you profit. For this it is necessary to look and study every promising coin. If you see on the schedule that the coin has only recently survived pump, then the probability of repeating it in the near future is very small and it is better to choose something different.

BountyLord

Activity: 314
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:47:15 AM

The first rule of smart investing it is don't listen investment advice. Do not rush. Spend time learning about cryptocurrency and you can make the right decision. May be you will make unique decision, which will make you  millionaire.
clvchb

Activity: 79

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:50:25 AM

I think experience is more important than cleverness. You must learn how to look for ALtcoins and analyze them carefully. It is a good thing to look into coins carefully before investing.
Ereun

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:57:17 AM

Buy coins when first entering the market,you will get a cheaper price. When you buy altcoin make sure you look at coinmarketcap and compare it with other altcoins to get the cover price of altcoin you are after.
defoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 07:57:22 AM

I advise you to start to study the theory, the forum is a lot of useful information. To reduce the risks, invest in several different cryptocurrencies, choose already proven ones that are included in the top. Do not store your tokens on the exchange, follow the steps that are placed in the header of the site myetherwallet, this will help to protect your wallet.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network
Smitt

Activity: 888
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:02:05 AM

Think about what you need as an investment or as a daily income, my advice you can choose it for your income. Before you buy the coin you choose to see the coin roadmap from the beginning of the coin launch until it has been running the sale if the price is low and there is no price increase then you can see another altcoin to and make your investment, my suggestion you should invest like eth, btc and eos. Will surely be possible the price of the coin goes up, and for daily income you can choose a new altcoin but do not let your guard in the sale when the price is down.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|
skorupi17

Activity: 490
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:32:38 AM

I presume that you haven't done this so being cautious is a good way to start. Consider what type of investment you want. Short or long term?
I often have long term investment that is why I choose a well known coin when I buy some. I am buying ETH, DOGE, and BCN at the moment and am planning on holding them for at least a year.
johnethearn

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:03:35 PM

Now the market is full of different types of coin but not all the coins are good for investment. So investors need to very much cautious when investing in other coins. But investors can invest in the bitcoin without much worry. Because bit coin is doing transaction in the crypto currency market for more than seven years and it is one of the best coin operating in the crypto currency market.
HadadC

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:16:21 PM

First you should check their past and volume.You can trust top 10 altcoins.If you want smart invest you can invest top 10 .But if you want risky invest you can invest anything.Be careful

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
riboku0105

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:35:19 PM

Joining this market, you need to master two factors: capital management and information capture. Capital management helps you optimize your profits and minimize risk, capture information to help you judge market trends.
croptodic

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:37:49 PM

I don’t thing invest in alternative coins is smart idea because BTC is the best crypto system in the world and after invention this coin is ruling the world currency in online so this may be a future currency also this future value is more and after few days later the price of the btc will increase more it can be double so investing on btc is more smart idea.
cryptoroi

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:42:45 PM

Right now, the prices of most of the coins are falling. It is a good time to buy coins. But before buying any coin, make a thorough research on it.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: