Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:59:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Smart invest on altcoins ?  (Read 19239 times)
altcoinanalyst1 (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:59:09 AM

Hello everyone, I want to invest in altcoins. Do you have any suggestions what precautions i have to take and how can complete this process smartly ?
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptohopes

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:30:51 PM

Experience is more necessary than smartness here. Market study is very much necessary. Don't listen to all news that spreads everywhere. Proper investigation about the coin is good before investing.
Sulwan2612

Activity: 112
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:32:31 PM

The first thing that you have to do is making a research about the altcoin first,  it will become your basic thing that you can use to guide you before you invest,  chose the best from the best,  there are many altcoin which has a good opportunity to get better in the future,  ethereum and Litecoin are a good choice for you to start your movement, do it wisely and make a comfortable portfolio that you can use to guide your Action
kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:34:04 PM

If you have some trading experience then just create an account at couple of top exchanges like binance, bittrex etc and then deposit funds there and start buying your favorite altcoins, if you are looking for long term holding i suggest move your alts to your personal or hardware wallet from exchange accounts.

OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:38:25 PM

Hello everyone, I want to invest in altcoins. Do you have any suggestions what precautions i have to take and how can complete this process smartly ?

Don't buy based on FUD,
Don't buy based on FOMO,
Don't second guess, Don't panic buy,
Don't be scared either, Always ensure to be yourself and monetize your blockfolio
dazz

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:43:56 PM

This is the right decision to invest in altcoins. But it is better to study in detail the projects you are interested in.
Hughesy26

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:55:46 PM

Wow, where to start!

Here's a few pointers;

1 - Always use 2fa on exchanges you use and use a different password for each
2 - Research from multiple sources about each coin you are interested in
3 - Dollar cost average in, don't buy all at once
4 - Buy a mix of alts, don't put all your eggs in one basket
5 - Never post details of how much of each coin you have
6 - For now, avoid icos are they are the highest risk
7 - Invest, don't trade.

Pick your projects wisely and just HODL your alts my friend Smiley

❤ MEDICcoin ❤ Discordapp.com/invite/nRAzp4d ❤ Do Good Things-Make Life Better ❤  Masternodes 650% ROI ❤ TeleMedicine ❤
X - Mas

Activity: 277

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:01:53 PM

buy a good altcoins in the support zone for the best entry
then if you want to trade it, just sell in the resistant but you should try to learn more about technical analysis
or if you want to hold it for long term, you have a good price in buy  Wink
Sulwan2612

Activity: 112
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:03:41 PM

Experience is more necessary than smartness here. Market study is very much necessary. Don't listen to all news that spreads everywhere. Proper investigation about the coin is good before investing.

Both of experiences and smartness are important buddy,  for the first people who want to invest their money in crypto world,  of course they don't have any experience about it,  so it's important to study from other people experiences, as long as they could filter the information and  use it wisely
bobo012

Activity: 714
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:27:46 PM

Dont over invest as altcoins tend to move quickly so you can get stuck with them longer period of time than you wanted. Set some goals and execute them as they are coming, dont emotionally attach yourself to some particular altcoin
nata777

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:33:59 PM

I think the main thing that you are full of knowledge never invest all your bitcoin in altcoins (leave at least 30 percent in bitcoins) and also invest in several coins and not all the money in one coin
phreakorico

Activity: 46

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:34:59 PM

I would take a look at universa, singularity, wepower, acat and bix. Awesome coins, underpriced, high expectations. Good luck!
yehor

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:48:58 PM

Eth and btc are usually pretty safe investments. I think it all comes down to the individual. I have only invested in alt coins, and I've done very well. That being said, my best friend is very bullish on etherium and he's done just as well as me. Some times he's more ahead, some times I am. Neither of us trade.

Do your research more than anything. Avoid projects that seem too good to be true.
qomariah95

Activity: 1190

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:50:58 PM

I think the main thing that you are full of knowledge never invest all your bitcoin in altcoins (leave at least 30 percent in bitcoins) and also invest in several coins and not all the money in one coin
It was a good choice. Why not everything? probably because when the altcoin price is down. Then we do not feel the rhythm because 30% may still be in bitcoin. And of course we do not invest in one altcoin as well in order to avoid big losses. it is a good choice.

13ex07

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

Thank you for +Merit

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:59:55 PM

If there is no experience, investing in the altcoin is not the best idea. The market is driven by bitcoin. The price of the altcoin also depends on the BTC. In the future this can change, but now the situation is exactly this.

|▌    DAOX    《   Create & Manage Fundraising DAOs   》    DAOX    ▐|
☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰◤       The product is LIVE       ◥☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
WEB-SITE    BUY DXC NOW    BOUNTY & AIRDROPS    ANN THREAD   
labake

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:01:47 PM

The first thing I think it’s necessary which you need to know and  believe is this is business and no one would ever predict what would happen tomorrow on any business as far it is concerned. In this situation, you need to keep smartness and work with experience if it would work out fine . Invest your money in Altcoins you know that have prospect and good communication.
deepcryptomine

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:07:40 PM

Well if you are new in altcoins and haven't invested yet then just stick to ethereum. There are plenty of choices in altcoin markets and yes, one more thing, avoid ICOs for now.
billyj111

Activity: 322

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:11:12 PM

One thing I want to advise you to do is diversify. Always diversify funds between different coins. Do not keep everything in one coin. This is very risky

The Deal Coin      BLOCKCHAIN LENDING PLATFORM                   
FACEBOOK     PRE-SALE | March 26th  ]     TWITTER     [ CROWDSALE | April 16th ]     TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD          ⚫          BOUNTY THREAD          ⚫          WHITEPAPER
crypto_gaint

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:30:39 AM

Yes there is this ICO going on for an Australian company called BlockGrain.io  They’re aiming to automate the supply chain with Grain and later on Fruit/Vegetables/Wool. The sale has started.
You might also be interested in their BlockGrain.io bounty thread    https://blockgrain.typeform.com/to/CLUlBw"
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 04:59:51 AM

There are alot of coins in the market and we need work together with others to find the most good and potential one, now iam thinking about new coin that has very cheap price just a few sathosi with strong community and consist of solid profesional of team developer like XP and PCN.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18  All
  Print  

Jump to: