Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:23:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ####[ANN][SCRYPT][0% PREMINE]CCOIN LAUNCHED!!! EARN SOME CCOINS NOW!####  (Read 33855 times)
ickyt2012

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 04:03:57 AM

MAW45qEi4FKmFExA5RT7UY6CsoA2vxsSSM

Cryptocurrency.... because hey, fiat money is just imaginary too
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
WASPJoe

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 02:58:57 PM

Good to have you with us again WASP!  Grin  Im always interested in reading your posts.  Exchange news is good, I hope it doesnt attract too much the crazy locust miners the systematically devour and destroy the smaller promising coins.
Call me Joe Wink the WASP is just there as a nick for the WPC so people can pick me out more rapidly. But thanks! I got sick as soon as I got back and then this snow has been killer (living in Pennsylvania has been a bit rough this winter for snow). More snow on the way tonight (half a foot, gross).

I think we're under the radar still as I'm trying to push it as a community driven project than just a dev led project. I feel that community ran tasks and projects tend to go more smoothly and last a longer period of time.

Swisscex.com is a really nice good working exchange I've been using it for a while now.

For all you redditors outthere!

I've created a subreddit, join to be notified about CCoin related stories and news.

reddit.com/r/ccoin

Will soon announce a give away on reddit, so stay tuned!

(donations for the giveaway are welcome, see my sig)

I have joined.  For some reason it didnt accept tron666 so Im registered as Tron-666.  Its a really strange
coincidence if tron666 is taken.  Keep up the good work Smiley
Thanks! I'm going to go register for it now. I'll send you a PM from reddit and maybe you can add me as a subreddit mod?

Any news?
No news is good news i guess huh? Anyway, as I said earlier sorry for the delay. Sickness has been my thing this winter it appears. Welcome btw. Hope to talk to you soon.

Quick rundown for you though, I currently am working to bring the code to the main litecoin core code and then plan to directly work us off of the bitcoin branch. I am actually thinking of writing an entire client in (don't laugh as I think its going to be a fun project over the next  few months)... PHP. Since there are no decent OS PHP clients for any of these coins, I figure someone might as well start.

I'm also working to create an AIO installer for a CCoin MPOS instance, but some of this got pushed a bit to the back burner while I was working on another project out west. (more on that in the upcoming months Smiley )

The pools are currently having a problem, at http://cco.pool.mineabit.com
"Unable to connect to wallet RPC service: Unable to connect: "

looks like squiggie is working.
mineabit is ubaldo's pool. I know he was moving to a better datacenter after some of his issues so maybe it was not finished updating yet. I  think that ubaldo fixed his pool rapidly.

Reminder that anyone can use p2pool for CCoin, i believe the standard litecoin p2pool works but I can get the code from squiggie and get his help rebranding it/os it.

MAW45qEi4FKmFExA5RT7UY6CsoA2vxsSSM
Cheesy
Good picture, I'm not even going to complain about the wallet address underneath it.

Anyone wanting to create a seednode for CCoin to be added to the main repo please let me know. Simply send me a static ip/dns for the source and I'll add it as we seem to be running low on peers that connect with upnp.

Also make sure you set the max outbound peers to something more appropriate for the coin such as 16 or 32 or more. PM me for the line of code to change (or i can send you to a repo with that file updated)

as always, thanks for the support. Feel free to PM me or message me elsewhere. I tend to hang around my pool more often than here

Developer CCoin ccoin.info / Proof-of-Pizza | Help me dig out of school debt 14VcK4aTHDcu9NEwrD4FhxfwVsFoKP5ic7
squiggie

Activity: 147

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2014, 02:18:18 AM

Here is the fork I made for ccoin. Anyone can run their own p2pool and mine without fees.

https://github.com/squiggie/p2pool

WASPJoe

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 02:34:25 PM

Here is the fork I made for ccoin. Anyone can run their own p2pool and mine without fees.

https://github.com/squiggie/p2pool

Thanks squiggie. As always your assistance to the community is much appreciated.

Keep up the good work

Developer CCoin ccoin.info / Proof-of-Pizza | Help me dig out of school debt 14VcK4aTHDcu9NEwrD4FhxfwVsFoKP5ic7
soudgn

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 04:08:48 AM

Where can Exchange? Cry
ickyt2012

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 07:34:17 AM

Where can Exchange? Cry

You can exchange to me. i'll give you 1 satoshi per CC.

Cryptocurrency.... because hey, fiat money is just imaginary too
squiggie

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2014, 03:26:39 PM

I have a faucet ready to test if a couple people want to PM me I'll give out the address.

Also, if whoever owns the domain name for ccoin.info wants to PM me, I'll give you the url so a subdomain can be created like faucet.ccoin.info or something like that.

WASPJoe

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 06:55:19 AM

Where can Exchange? Cry

You can exchange to me. i'll give you 1 satoshi per CC.
I believe that swisscex will be adding ccoin, but im not sure when. A few of the community members are pushing for exchanges to add it, and hopefully someone will soon. There is a bounty for the first exchange to add CCO.

I would offer to exchange, but I don't want there to be a conflict of interest so I will not be able to.

I have a faucet ready to test if a couple people want to PM me I'll give out the address.

Also, if whoever owns the domain name for ccoin.info wants to PM me, I'll give you the url so a subdomain can be created like faucet.ccoin.info or something like that.
Awesome, sorry i never got you the code in time. I am going to finish up the code i forked from Greedy which adds email verification of a user. My current version is on github, but i want to warn people that my FreiCoin faucet has been drained at times when i did not have email verification in place. The majority of the ips that were doing this came from Deutsche Telekom. I have a list of offending IP addresses here http://frc.now.im/wallofshame.php .
This version will use a MySQL database and ccoind, but i plan on attempting to make a version that only uses PHP for the entire process including database and broadcasting of transactions

squiggie, I will cc you in a PM to beastly as he owns ccoin.info.

If you guys could not deduce, I am working to code a PHP ccoin module that runs on the network using HD type 2 keys and does not require ccoind. It will only require the broadcast of transactions to the seed nodes and also to a list of peers as approved over time.

Currently I only run a Ukrainian seed node, but i plan to add a multi-gigabit us seed node soon.

squiggie and i are working to create a VM image that will build all cryptos through gitian build so the entire crypto community can build their own coin daemons with ease. I feel this is one of the best ways to give back to those who have created great code.

I'm still working to bring us up parallel with the current LiteCoin code, some time after that I will attempt to fork us directly from the BitCoin code so we can push any updates directly to the BitCoin project and so we can be in line with their code as well.

I am looking at gravity wells, and have some ideas for how to create a better well that is more of a "black hole" to bring the diff down more rapidly and will even out the block times better than the current wells have.  Some of the simulations The "black hole" (advanced and enhanced gravity well) is a bit of a long term goal, but hopefully should have some good simulations by the summer time. The super long term may include a new diff filter algo that completely replaces the current basic diff algo.

Thanks for the support as always. I'm doing what i can to get a better windows wallet built this week

squiggie

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2014, 02:40:38 PM

Thanks for all the work Joe. It is appreciated.

I would like to have a faucet with email verification, as of right now, it just verifies IP addresses which can easily be spoofed. However, it's the best I could make happen with the options out there. There is a MPOS style faucet that is in the works, but unfortunately, there are just too many bugs right now. Perhaps when you get yours done, we'll implement it. For now, this will work. When I can get the subdomain going, I'll post it and Beastly can update the main post.

I've also been thinking a little bit about how we can make this coin stick out. There have been a few coins come on lately that have implemented code that allows them to be merge mined. I think if we're able to adapt that code into ccoin, with the additional of a gravity well and perhaps transaction messaging, that will give us a distinct advantage. Not only could people mine, for example, LTC but also merge mine CCO. Give it some thoughts and feedback, but I think that would be great.

Again, I would like to see this coin hit an exchange, but not before it's ready. I want to build a solid community around it before it does because the minute it does, it opens up the possibility for huge miners to come in and take advantage. I don't want this coin to die like the rest with high difffs and stalled miners. I know we could fork it and move on, but I'd like to see us stable before that happens. So lets get some more pools online, and let's try and generate more interest in the coin.

Good job to all!

theonegilly

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

Your Pool Your Way - Admin

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 06:03:57 PM

CCoin Pool- ONLINE
Pool URL - http://cco.altcoins.pw/
Fee - 1%
Stratum - stratum+tcp://cco.altcoins.pw:6665
Algorithm:   Scrypt

[Multi-Coin][Auto-Switch] Your Pool Your Way - http://yourpoolyourway.eu
squiggie

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2014, 06:18:38 PM

CCoin Pool- ONLINE
Pool URL - http://cco.altcoins.pw/
Fee - 1%
Stratum - stratum+tcp://cco.altcoins.pw:6665
Algorithm:   Scrypt

Awesome! Glad to see another pool come online.

Dallas5

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2014, 09:45:47 PM

Great the pools are working again, but with the new confirmation system I can't change my details or initiate a manual payout, this is what I get in the mail:

http://cco.pool.mineabit.com/index.php?page=account&action=edit&ea_token=

I think there is a missing token..

sscultima

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 10:06:15 PM

I have just starting using that pool today and it worked for me, have to try and unlock the page again.
salstimda

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 10:27:56 PM

CCoin Pools:

Normal:
http://cco.pool.mineabit.com/index.php 5k OOC Bounty PAID
http://ccoin.altcoin-pool.ru/ By Evgen348 5k OOC bounty

P2Pool: http://cco.squiggie.com:19333/static/ 5K OOC bounty

you paid bounties to pools that are mining some other coins? nice
Dallas5

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2014, 10:52:14 PM

I have just starting using that pool today and it worked for me, have to try and unlock the page again.

Yeah, mining works fine but unlocking not atm, after entering the pin it says this:
"A confirmation was sent to your e-mail, follow that link to continue"

Then when you go to link in the email the "Edit Account" is still locked, that because there is no token in the link.

"You have a pending request to manually withdraw funds.
If you initiated this request, please follow the link below to confirm your changes. If you did NOT, please notify an administrator.
http://cco.pool.mineabit.com/index.php?page=account&action=edit&wf_token="

Hope it gets fixed soon, guess it's just a minor bug.

luiggybit

Activity: 66

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 11:24:50 PM

Is this coin new? when was the launch day?
sscultima

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 12:16:37 AM

i unlocked mine just 5 hours ago and update my wallet worked fine :S
GPK260

Activity: 94

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 08:50:07 AM

It's still here Smiley

http://cco.pool.mineabit.com/

Is up and running fine I'm mining there at the momnet

Freicoin Donations: 13dvY6AStLLSJ9VEKTSJDYkzWdgeGeyE6q
Bitcoin Donations: 1BkLCL6teSx1CRwT8yn7Qrv8hvVinuUKZx
UK Police Fraud Crime number opened against Black Arrow: NFRC141000810656
WASPJoe

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 06:19:31 AM

I would like to have a faucet with email verification, as of right now, it just verifies IP addresses which can easily be spoofed. However, it's the best I could make happen with the options out there. There is a MPOS style faucet that is in the works, but unfortunately, there are just too many bugs right now. Perhaps when you get yours done, we'll implement it. For now, this will work. When I can get the subdomain going, I'll post it and Beastly can update the main post.

I've also been thinking a little bit about how we can make this coin stick out. There have been a few coins come on lately that have implemented code that allows them to be merge mined. I think if we're able to adapt that code into ccoin, with the additional of a gravity well and perhaps transaction messaging, that will give us a distinct advantage. Not only could people mine, for example, LTC but also merge mine CCO. Give it some thoughts and feedback, but I think that would be great.

Again, I would like to see this coin hit an exchange, but not before it's ready. I want to build a solid community around it before it does because the minute it does, it opens up the possibility for huge miners to come in and take advantage. I don't want this coin to die like the rest with high difffs and stalled miners. I know we could fork it and move on, but I'd like to see us stable before that happens. So lets get some more pools online, and let's try and generate more interest in the coin.

Good job to all!
merged mining cco as a child chain is something i've been toying around with for a while and if the community's general consensus is such then we will do it. Personally I'm all for it because it allows both CCO and *enter coin name here* to have a stronger network. I figure the #1 coin that would be the parent chain would be LTC but it's possible to use any coin so we might want to look in to marketing doge as a parent chain as well. I'd prefer us to not have to fork until we have final code updates (vs due to jerks profitability mining). It just becomes a mess when you fork a huge network. Making a coin wtih tx messaging to is a child chain will take a lot of work, but it would open up a really cool world of options. I'd like to make the merged mining update so easy that even a monkey could implement it. That would give so many coins limping along the ability to keep their block chains running.

I agree its best for the project to be completely mature before it gets slammed. I have a really early write up of what I'm calling an "Everest climb" which will inflate the diff super rapidly if the hashrate jumps too much (let's say 300% in 5 minutes). To the extent where it's over inflated to a too high diff on purpose to thwart off profitability miners crippling the network completely. Integrating that with the advanced gravity well ("Blackhole") should even out block times better. My #1 goal is to make a diff algo/filter that is immune to hopping and keeps the network within 1% of the protocol specification no matter what. (A hopping resistant coin).

It's sad that a developer has to spend more of their time figuring out how do defend their network against miners than it does against actual threats.

January 11th, 2014.

Thanks to those adding pools. As i have said time and time again, I will not run a ccoin pool so no one cries wolf and says I'm scamming people.

squiggie

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2014, 03:00:01 PM

Good job to all!
merged mining cco as a child chain is something i've been toying around with for a while and if the community's general consensus is such then we will do it. Personally I'm all for it because it allows both CCO and *enter coin name here* to have a stronger network. I figure the #1 coin that would be the parent chain would be LTC but it's possible to use any coin so we might want to look in to marketing doge as a parent chain as well. I'd prefer us to not have to fork until we have final code updates (vs due to jerks profitability mining). It just becomes a mess when you fork a huge network. Making a coin wtih tx messaging to is a child chain will take a lot of work, but it would open up a really cool world of options. I'd like to make the merged mining update so easy that even a monkey could implement it. That would give so many coins limping along the ability to keep their block chains running.

I agree its best for the project to be completely mature before it gets slammed. I have a really early write up of what I'm calling an "Everest climb" which will inflate the diff super rapidly if the hashrate jumps too much (let's say 300% in 5 minutes). To the extent where it's over inflated to a too high diff on purpose to thwart off profitability miners crippling the network completely. Integrating that with the advanced gravity well ("Blackhole") should even out block times better. My #1 goal is to make a diff algo/filter that is immune to hopping and keeps the network within 1% of the protocol specification no matter what. (A hopping resistant coin).

It's sad that a developer has to spend more of their time figuring out how do defend their network against miners than it does against actual threats.

January 11th, 2014.

Thanks to those adding pools. As i have said time and time again, I will not run a ccoin pool so no one cries wolf and says I'm scamming people.

I absolutely love the idea of merge mining with DOGE. I love the DOGE community. I think it's the most active community (aside from BTC) about development, giving, community and more out of all the crypto's. I love the idea of securing ccoin's network with the DOGE network and if we're the first coin to do that, it will not only secure our network if people adopt it, but bolster coin support and popularity. I think we should implement that over tx messaging.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: