Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:58:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ####[ANN][SCRYPT][0% PREMINE]CCOIN LAUNCHED!!! EARN SOME CCOINS NOW!####  (Read 33855 times)
Samai

Activity: 781
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 04:51:15 PM
Last edit: September 12, 2014, 05:01:53 PM by Samai

My wallet won't sync and no connections or block source available so how am I going to be able to execute coin swap?
Here's some addnodes, also we have not yet begun swapping coins. I want to make sure that there is solid code before we fork because the coin swap will be done within the core protocol itself ad we are going to need everyone to sign their wallets before the hardfork.

If you are still having issues please respond, there are are large number of new nodes coming on to the network and only a few seednodes so it may take time. I'll also throw a copy of the blockchain online soon.

addnode=128.199.189.238
addnode=192.81.212.236
addnode=50.137.162.155
addnode=162.216.18.15
addnode=104.28.24.13
addnode=31.207.2.106
addnode=95.96.130.18
addnode=62.210.122.161

Is this for c-coin wallet or cco wallet?It is my c-coin wallet that wont sync/connect.How do you add these nodes?Thanks

Use this port 10465

add in ccn.conf :

port=10465

with those settings i get one connection but it stops @ 2 days behind

port=10456
addnode=109.167.134.21

try again

allready in my list , i also got the ones from the old ccn ann listed but it still gets stuck @ 2days restarting doesnt seem to fix it.

Open Help -> Debug Window and type in console command

Code:
addnode 109.167.134.21:10456 add 

and press enter
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
egghead123
Legendary

Activity: 1330

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 06:04:59 PM

[/quote]

Code:

and press enter

[/quote]

Thanks for the node Samai.I too will try this one when I get a wallet up and running.
Samai

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 06:11:46 PM

Code:

and press enter

[/quote]

Thanks for the node Samai.I too will try this one when I get a wallet up and running.
[/quote]

Hurray!  Cheesy When you sync write me, i help to you make correct ccn.conf
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 06:53:13 PM

Code:

and press enter

[/quote]

Hurray!  Cheesy When you sync write me, i help to you make correct ccn.conf
[/quote]

Finally synced tnx ,

Any more details on how the merger will work ?

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
Samai

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 07:45:03 PM

Finally synced tnx ,

wait for instructions.
Dallas5

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2014, 07:38:56 PM
Last edit: September 13, 2014, 09:54:48 PM by Dallas5

So what's the status of CCoin? I still have a lot of coins left.

My CCoin wallet V1.0.0.0 isn't syncing but it's been some months since last time I used it.

WASPJoe

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 04:08:31 PM

development update
It is going to be possibly up to a month until we have a majority consensus on what way to go with merging the chains.
I am going to give a time frame up to that long (a month) to get all the updates done and done right. (I'm redoing the core code to be up to date with the litecoin code. and fork our changes in (diff adjustment filter, auxpow (so we can merged mine dogecoin and CCO), the ability to go merged mining as a child chain (get mined like dogecoin, but not enabled in the case we would need to rapidly fork))

multi level alert keys are being tested now for completion in the updated release (so far so good, and hopefully we can push this code upstream to litecoin and bitcoin). The reason to do this is so each active developer has their own key, this allows the end user to know who sent out the key and what level their key is. It limits the chances of a hacker getting alert keys because it is harder to get multiple keys. This means hacking a low level dev's key does not do much more than cause a bit of a headache as a high level alert key can cancel alerts that are not life or death.

The update-release-candidate will be a hardfork and it's after that we will start pushing exchanges/merchant adoption hardcore. Hopefully by then we have come to a positive solution on chain merger ideas.

I believe that we will be doing our reprocity through slow distribution so as to not flood the market with about 20% of all coins at once.

If an exchange wants to adopt cco now, they can, but please give me weeks notice so I can at least do a rapid deployment of the alert key function and 144-tap Parks and McClellan diff filter.

Finally synced tnx ,

wait for instructions.

So what's the status of CCoin? I still have a lot of coins left.

My CCoin wallet V1.0.0.0 isn't syncing but it's been some months since last time I used it.
It's alive and actively in development.

for CCO, try these addnodes in your ccoin.conf

addnode=128.199.189.238
addnode=192.81.212.236
addnode=50.137.162.155
addnode=162.216.18.15
addnode=104.28.24.13
addnode=31.207.2.106
addnode=95.96.130.18
addnode=62.210.122.161

A copy of the CCO (CCoin) Blockchain can be found at one of the below
USA (EAST) http://freicoin.us/blockchain/cco_ccoin_blockchain-1410497079_compressed.zip
Czech Republic (EUROPE) http://31.207.2.106/blockchain/cco_ccoin_blockchain-1410497079_compressed.zip
Singapore (SE Asia/Pacific Islands) - http://128.199.189.238/cco_ccoin_blockchain-1410497079_compressed.zip

Please see my quotes below for more information/discussion/ideas

'

Hi

Some of us who just buy interesting coins do not have a clue how to follow these instructions even if we were to exchange coins for CCO because tech talk makes us dizzy.Would you not condsider taking over C-Coin/C-Pay and integrating your coin into it as it is a very good concept in principle.

The coin works faster than any other coin I have used so far and the wallet functions perfectly.

If not then can you do a VERY SIMPLE instruction on how to change our coins for your coin as I am not technical minded.Also due to CCO having more coins than CCN will would we be getting a ratio based swap of more CCO per unit of CCN as there are less CCN coins in total.

Thank you

Any reciprocity on the CCO will be able to be done with a script I will write so all that will be required is for you to turn on your CCN client and run the script I'll make and then paste the output. (I will make sure it is open source so anyone can verify it is not a trojan).

As far as continuing development of the CCN chain, I will not be continuing development on the CCN chain nor client.
I will be adding in features in the CCN chain as they are MIT licensed and the community wishes to have these features (the idea of c-pay etc).

I believe proportional reciprocity will be used, but again as I said there needs to be general consensus in the community. Also please note that the block for reciprocity has already been marked. That means that whoever had the coin at the time of the blockmark will have to run the script to get the cco coins.

What needs to be discussed thoroughly is do we raise the coincap to include those coins from CCN in to CCO and refactor from there, or do we adjust the distribution period and/or blockreward per block. Remember that CCoin (CCO) is not on an exchange *quite yet* because i would rather have all the kinks worked out in a final solution

confirmation timeS:

this chain has coin time of 1 minute which should keep the confirmation time fast. The addition of a 144-tap Parks and McClellan filter should give the ability to have the difficulty adjust upwords/downwards every 9 blocks (approx 9 minutes) and adjust over the last 144 (or 1/10th of a day) so at max the chain difficulty should return to normal within 1 days period and as such the blocktime should be averaging 1440 blocks per day (or 1 block per minute). Going at a rate much lower than one minute causes too many orphaned blocks and causes delays in transaction time and frustration towards miners.

If all else fails (and the CCN community rejects any possible outcome), the CCN blockchain has not been destroyed and no coins are required to be converted/handed in to ANYONE. But we're going to need to actually distinguish chains as the CCO chain (CCoin) did come first. (aka c-coin should rebrand by putting something in like naming it CoolCoin or something).

I appreciate people contacting me, and I'm glad we're getting some discussion going on. Please let me know if i answered your questions thoroughly or not.

Developer CCoin ccoin.info / Proof-of-Pizza | Help me dig out of school debt 14VcK4aTHDcu9NEwrD4FhxfwVsFoKP5ic7
Dallas5

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2014, 08:14:03 PM

That's good to hear, I'll check this thread once in a while. You're gonna need a good marketing team and some great features to compete with today's coins.

Maybe change the specs to a smaller max coins, like 75 million or something. I still would like to use my old aged coins I mined in February '14.
 Smiley

Good luck!

sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 04:59:22 AM

That's good to hear, I'll check this thread once in a while. You're gonna need a good marketing team and some great features to compete with today's coins.

Maybe change the specs to a smaller max coins, like 75 million or something. I still would like to use my old aged coins I mined in February '14.
 Smiley

Good luck!

Yes would be nice to get some use out of my ccn coins as wel.

Any updates on the merger guys ?

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
WASPJoe

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 04:08:49 PM

Smiley

Good luck!

Yes would be nice to get some use out of my ccn coins as wel.

Any updates on the merger guys ?

From my end of things: I'm still chugging away at code and testing it for stability.

I haven't heard from mammix in a long while though so IDK what's going on there...

Smiley

Good luck!

As far as relaunch, i don't think a full relaunch is really fair to those who've been on the chain and mining over the last months and a respec would only be artificially changing the value of the coin from beyond the strict rules of the original chain and could be mis-conveyed as nefarious actions on my part.

As far as what makes the coin "unique" it's most likely the fact that I'm trying to steer the boat in the direction of development before mass adoption as I feel mass adoption before the allotted time is not a good thing.

But to give another insight: I plan to have a "make your own client" service that allows a person to register and request one free client build where they can select some parameters like the background image etc (so if a community wants to use the coin, they can brand it to their community).

I'm also making it so it can merge mine dogecoin where cco is the parent chain and doge is merged combined with the eventual multi-algo auxpow (merged ming as a chind chain) patches that will be added eventually and pushed to other merged coins so as to allow anyone that accepts it to mutually merge mine eachothers chains.

Developer CCoin ccoin.info / Proof-of-Pizza | Help me dig out of school debt 14VcK4aTHDcu9NEwrD4FhxfwVsFoKP5ic7
WASPJoe

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 12:57:33 AM

I have yet to hear back from mammix about assisting with further development/merging of the two chains, so unless I hear from him very very soon I'm stuck moving forward with the code update without cross chain reciprocity, and may be stuck not being able to offer it.

In simulations, the diff filter that is to be used is doing pretty well adjusting the diff up and down so that's a big thumbs up for everyone.

If another developer wants to assist me, please do respond and maybe you can help out with reciprocity or we're going to have to forgo it for now as development should not be halted solely based on one missing component.

loszhor

Activity: 369

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 04:32:39 AM

I just rechecked in on the status of C-Coin after it's delisting from C-Cex and from what I can tell C-Coin may get relaunched if this goes well. Can whoever is in charge add an abridged version to the front so we latecomers can catch up? Digging through posts is not very efficient. Thank you.

16wQCVFXYuSp4AYsBqV9Uqa2dd1V4YXvJ5
sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 12:07:45 AM

I have yet to hear back from mammix about assisting with further development/merging of the two chains, so unless I hear from him very very soon I'm stuck moving forward with the code update without cross chain reciprocity, and may be stuck not being able to offer it.

In simulations, the diff filter that is to be used is doing pretty well adjusting the diff up and down so that's a big thumbs up for everyone.

If another developer wants to assist me, please do respond and maybe you can help out with reciprocity or we're going to have to forgo it for now as development should not be halted solely based on one missing component.

mammix told me he was w8ing on u guys  he responded within a day.
are u sure u concacting him on the right bct account? mammix2

sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 11:40:31 AM

So dead again ? cuz i see no activity.

WASPJoe

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 02:54:54 PM

After my last contact with mammix, there has been no reply.

I'm working on some extensions and such before I release the rebase.

I have an electrum client and a mobile wallet that should be finished within a weeks time.

these two additions (electrum based on 2.0.0 especially) should help people out a lot. Electurm (i'm basing on 2.0.0) has some nice built in merchant tools which will be a big plus.

Electrum also allows deterministic wallets, watch only wallets, 2-of-3 and a large number of things such as rapid deployment because electrum uses headers only.

egghead123
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 12:00:56 PM

Can we agree a date to have all our c-coin converted to CCO along with clear instructions on how to go about this?What exchange ratio has been agreed upon??
sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 10:55:42 AM

Can we agree a date to have all our c-coin converted to CCO along with clear instructions on how to go about this?What exchange ratio has been agreed upon??

+1

some update would be nice.

tron666

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 11:28:59 AM

Ok Im not syncing beyond oct 12th.  Have added the previous suggested nodes.

CCO   MNVPaetsHpxr97mRDqqPuV6PQoSVbFgPVE    NEM-test  TBZXHE-TD6AO6-PHSFZL-SZ7MWS-JEEI7C-EFCUC2-7Y7V
LTC    LcAQUMNhqDYesRRYMxMAsE5rhAAseDMDp7
XPM   AHDtLd993oYke4Zrm5dDG5WGtgyaUaMTCK
NXT   16706883867271464458
DOGE DBGiKBD1HZ8yfTdTcX5m8T7mY4X4cUVnEz
egghead123
Legendary

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 04:25:09 PM

network down?
egghead123