Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:17:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ####[ANN][SCRYPT][0% PREMINE]CCOIN LAUNCHED!!! EARN SOME CCOINS NOW!####  (Read 33855 times)
WASPJoe

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 03:32:12 PM

Hey guys, active development is ongoing, I'm working on getting some of these MPOS pool's vardiff's fine tuned for scrypt asics with some of the pool ops.

Developer CCoin ccoin.info / Proof-of-Pizza | Help me dig out of school debt 14VcK4aTHDcu9NEwrD4FhxfwVsFoKP5ic7

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
WASPJoe

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 04:35:15 AM

Since we're getting closer to a point in which we will be doing our first round hard push of cco, I want to update some bounties (these are all from my own wallet)

2 million CCO PERSONAL bounty for the first exchange to add CCO with promise of 3 months, 10% up front, 10% after month 1, 10% after month 2, rest (70%) at end of month 3.

1 million CCO bounty for an android wallet

500k CCO bounty to fork electrum for litecoin to CCO with daemon updates for cco

500k CCO bounty for anyone who can create (present to the public, opensource and verify) a virus free VM for building gitian builds (ubuntu preferred). I can do this but I would rather focus on other goals such as in depth development. This project needs to be available for ANY coin developer to use, not just myself.

You can follow this post or the next one for ideas on how to create the VM (and get it going)
http://gavintech.blogspot.com/2014/02/gitian-building-bitcoin-releases.html
https://gist.github.com/devrandom/806265

10k cco bounty to someone who can create a block explorer (or restart theirs again).

25k cco bounty to someone who will take that block explorer and open source it along with the initial import. Additional 5k if you add a one step install script

additional bounty funds: 500k CCO for any cool projects

Developer CCoin ccoin.info / Proof-of-Pizza | Help me dig out of school debt 14VcK4aTHDcu9NEwrD4FhxfwVsFoKP5ic7
WASPJoe

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 07:12:41 PM

just confirming this post

ANNOUNCEMENT

It's looking likely that C-Coin (CCN) will be taken over by the original CCoin (CCO) developers in a merger, now that they are actively developing the project again. Check out their thread here.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=404084.0
thanks egghead123,

I can confirm this is the case, mammix and I are working on a plan to merge the blockchains on one time reciprocity, the next block after this post will be the block that is confirmed as the last block for reciprocity. We will work on ways to have multi level alert keys so mammix can still have a hand in the community he has developed.

The first person to post that block hash+height+fullinfo on the CCO thread will get a 10k CCO bounty. If they back up the blockchain, i will give them 50k CCO bounty.

Please help by continuing the discussion in the CCO thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=404084.0

there's a ton of bounties for things to get going, but please be aware there will be a planned fork in the future once we have the blockchains ready to merge.

thank you egghead123 for your help bringing the community together, I'm going to have you be one of the community liaisons if you are willing to help during this time.

I'm asking for 2 more community liaisons to be voted on by group consensus.

I will send out 100K CCO to each of these liaisons for their time and help, 10k up front, the rest upon merger. If they choose to stay on as liaisons, we (the community) will vote on who will stay, who will go, and there will be an at large spot available.

Remember everyone has a say in development.  Please give me your thoughts on things such as KGW (which I'm not sure is the proper answer), I would prefer us to go with a 144-tap Parks and McClellan filter like FreiCoin has since it has proven to work well both in mathematic simulations and in real life scenarios.

sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 04:47:34 PM

What will the algo become i nist or x15 someting like that?
I think 7 billion coins is a huge ammount.
Can u update the Ann on this with the specs of the new merged coin?
A Rich list after the merger would be nice to have aswell.

I hope this goes well GL I still hold a relitively small bag of ccoin let me know if i can help out.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
WASPJoe

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 09:04:01 PM

What will the algo become i nist or x15 someting like that?
I think 7 billion coins is a huge ammount.
Can u update the Ann on this with the specs of the new merged coin?
A Rich list after the merger would be nice to have aswell.

I hope this goes well GL I still hold a relitively small bag of ccoin let me know if i can help out.

Hello,
First off thanks for getting in touch with me. I've had a number of people ask this question via pm, so for now I'm going to try to answer everyone here so the discussion can remain open.

I don't think a hashing algo change will actually give real value in a coin as this coin (cco) has not come close to the end of it's distribution time.

my idea was:

have everyone compile their coins to a single address they own and have them sign a message with a CCO wallet from your CCN wallet address.

Take a group consensus as to if people want 1:1 reciprocity or to have a proportional reciprocity based on the coins on each chain.

Those CCO coins will be sent out via a core code change that will distribute the coins to those addresses.

from here we can do one of the following (or something else, if a good suggestion is given)
1)A one time distribution can be made which will dump all coins at once to the new addresses

2) a short term (one day or so) distribution over a set of blocks with each person getting the same percentage of their total coins per block until conclusion
3)a medium term distribution schedule of a month or so as described above
4)a long term distribution of 6 months to 1 year. as described above

5) one of the options above but with the number of coins coming in at once to be even above all wallets (with smaller wallets having their distribution finished first)

Remember (and i mean this not in the rude way but in sincerity) if there is absolute rejection of reciprocity, the CCN blockchain does still exist in it's current form because I won't be asking people to turn their coins in to get reciprocity.

please let me know what you guys think (in this thread please, not via PM)

MarketMagic

Activity: 777
Merit: 777

Altbone inc.Burial service for altcoins

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 09:41:46 AM

Hi

Some of us who just buy interesting coins do not have a clue how to follow these instructions even if we were to exchange coins for CCO because tech talk makes us dizzy.Would you not condsider taking over C-Coin/C-Pay and integrating your coin into it as it is a very good concept in principle.

The coin works faster than any other coin I have used so far and the wallet functions perfectly.

If not then can you do a VERY SIMPLE instruction on how to change our coins for your coin as I am not technical minded.Also due to CCO having more coins than CCN will would we be getting a ratio based swap of more CCO per unit of CCN as there are less CCN coins in total.

Thank you

█████████████████████
WASPJoe

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 05:50:45 PM

Hi

Some of us who just buy interesting coins do not have a clue how to follow these instructions even if we were to exchange coins for CCO because tech talk makes us dizzy.Would you not condsider taking over C-Coin/C-Pay and integrating your coin into it as it is a very good concept in principle.

The coin works faster than any other coin I have used so far and the wallet functions perfectly.

If not then can you do a VERY SIMPLE instruction on how to change our coins for your coin as I am not technical minded.Also due to CCO having more coins than CCN will would we be getting a ratio based swap of more CCO per unit of CCN as there are less CCN coins in total.

Thank you

Any reciprocity on the CCO will be able to be done with a script I will write so all that will be required is for you to turn on your CCN client and run the script I'll make and then paste the output. (I will make sure it is open source so anyone can verify it is not a trojan).

As far as continuing development of the CCN chain, I will not be continuing development on the CCN chain nor client.
I will be adding in features in the CCN chain as they are MIT licensed and the community wishes to have these features (the idea of c-pay etc).

I believe proportional reciprocity will be used, but again as I said there needs to be general consensus in the community. Also please note that the block for reciprocity has already been marked. That means that whoever had the coin at the time of the blockmark will have to run the script to get the cco coins.

What needs to be discussed thoroughly is do we raise the coincap to include those coins from CCN in to CCO and refactor from there, or do we adjust the distribution period and/or blockreward per block. Remember that CCoin (CCO) is not on an exchange *quite yet* because i would rather have all the kinks worked out in a final solution

confirmation timeS:

this chain has coin time of 1 minute which should keep the confirmation time fast. The addition of a 144-tap Parks and McClellan filter should give the ability to have the difficulty adjust upwords/downwards every 9 blocks (approx 9 minutes) and adjust over the last 144 (or 1/10th of a day) so at max the chain difficulty should return to normal within 1 days period and as such the blocktime should be averaging 1440 blocks per day (or 1 block per minute). Going at a rate much lower than one minute causes too many orphaned blocks and causes delays in transaction time and frustration towards miners.

If all else fails (and the CCN community rejects any possible outcome), the CCN blockchain has not been destroyed and no coins are required to be converted/handed in to ANYONE. But we're going to need to actually distinguish chains as the CCO chain (CCoin) did come first. (aka c-coin should rebrand by putting something in like naming it CoolCoin or something).

I appreciate people contacting me, and I'm glad we're getting some discussion going on. Please let me know if i answered your questions thoroughly or not.

Samai

Activity: 781
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 06:40:52 AM

Where CCO will traded?
*Sakura*
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005

I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 09:57:51 AM

Hi

Thank you

Any reciprocity on the CCO will be able to be done with a script I will write so all that will be required is for you to turn on your CCN client and run the script I'll make and then paste the output. (I will make sure it is open source so anyone can verify it is not a trojan).

As far as continuing development of the CCN chain, I will not be continuing development on the CCN chain nor client.
I will be adding in features in the CCN chain as they are MIT licensed and the community wishes to have these features (the idea of c-pay etc).

I believe proportional reciprocity will be used, but again as I said there needs to be general consensus in the community. Also please note that the block for reciprocity has already been marked. That means that whoever had the coin at the time of the blockmark will have to run the script to get the cco coins.

What needs to be discussed thoroughly is do we raise the coincap to include those coins from CCN in to CCO and refactor from there, or do we adjust the distribution period and/or blockreward per block. Remember that CCoin (CCO) is not on an exchange *quite yet* because i would rather have all the kinks worked out in a final solution

confirmation timeS:

this chain has coin time of 1 minute which should keep the confirmation time fast. The addition of a 144-tap Parks and McClellan filter should give the ability to have the difficulty adjust upwords/downwards every 9 blocks (approx 9 minutes) and adjust over the last 144 (or 1/10th of a day) so at max the chain difficulty should return to normal within 1 days period and as such the blocktime should be averaging 1440 blocks per day (or 1 block per minute). Going at a rate much lower than one minute causes too many orphaned blocks and causes delays in transaction time and frustration towards miners.

If all else fails (and the CCN community rejects any possible outcome), the CCN blockchain has not been destroyed and no coins are required to be converted/handed in to ANYONE. But we're going to need to actually distinguish chains as the CCO chain (CCoin) did come first. (aka c-coin should rebrand by putting something in like naming it CoolCoin or something).

I appreciate people contacting me, and I'm glad we're getting some discussion going on. Please let me know if i answered your questions thoroughly or not.

Well this sounds interesting, i will keep an eye on it for sure. Thank you for your work!
montello

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 11:38:49 AM

Early failure does not close the chapter of success, i will be watching this coin but mind you your beginning is not that good.
Waiting. Huh Huh

WASPJoe

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 04:31:54 PM

Where CCO will traded?
right now (the next few weeks) I would like to focus on getting every update in place before getting on an exchange so we do not get messed over by multipools. Although, any exchange can pick it up now.

Getting a coin on an exchange i think is partially the developers job but also a big part the community at large.

Hi

Thank you

confirmation timeS:

Well this sounds interesting, i will keep an eye on it for sure. Thank you for your work!
thanks, you are more than welcome to contribute to any discussion/coding.

Early failure does not close the chapter of success, i will be watching this coin but mind you your beginning is not that good.
Waiting. Huh Huh
I think failure depends on your definition. I believe we had a pretty fair launch by giving a different type of user an advantage. Those users being ones that may have more skills with computers but no mining power (college age kids, people in countries where power is expensive but they can build the client easily)

Admittedly we did have some issues getting binaries built, BUT as stated, we wanted to have a community assist us.

I'd be glad if you are able to help us out by getting a gitian build vm going, or getting someone who can. it must be open sourced and proven to be virux/spyware/etc free (there's a 1 million CCO, 10k FRC and 0.02 btc bounty for that).

Gitian build vm would allow many more people to build not only the cco wallet, but any coin's wallet, including bitcoin.

anyway, I do appreciate the note of confidence (I think?).

Please feel free to continue the discussion

MarketMagic

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 10:44:40 AM

My wallet won't sync and no connections or block source available so how am I going to be able to execute coin swap?

█████████████████████
WASPJoe

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 02:30:03 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2014, 02:51:39 PM by WASPJoe

My wallet won't sync and no connections or block source available so how am I going to be able to execute coin swap?
Here's some addnodes, also we have not yet begun swapping coins. I want to make sure that there is solid code before we fork because the coin swap will be done within the core protocol itself ad we are going to need everyone to sign their wallets before the hardfork.

If you are still having issues please respond, there are are large number of new nodes coming on to the network and only a few seednodes so it may take time. I'll also throw a copy of the blockchain online soon.

addnode=128.199.189.238
addnode=192.81.212.236
addnode=50.137.162.155
addnode=162.216.18.15
addnode=104.28.24.13
addnode=31.207.2.106
addnode=95.96.130.18
addnode=62.210.122.161

MarketMagic

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 04:52:57 PM

Here's some addnodes, also we have not yet begun swapping coins. I want to make sure that there is solid code before we fork because the coin swap will be done within the core protocol itself ad we are going to need everyone to sign their wallets before the hardfork.

If you are still having issues please respond, there are are large number of new nodes coming on to the network and only a few seednodes so it may take time. I'll also throw a copy of the blockchain online soon.

addnode=128.199.189.238
addnode=192.81.212.236
addnode=50.137.162.155
addnode=162.216.18.15
addnode=104.28.24.13
addnode=31.207.2.106
addnode=95.96.130.18
addnode=62.210.122.161

Is this for c-coin wallet or cco wallet?It is my c-coin wallet that wont sync/connect.How do you add these nodes?Thanks

█████████████████████
WASPJoe

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 05:23:53 PM

addnode=128.199.189.238
addnode=192.81.212.236
addnode=50.137.162.155
addnode=162.216.18.15
addnode=104.28.24.13
addnode=31.207.2.106
addnode=95.96.130.18
addnode=62.210.122.161

Is this for c-coin wallet or cco wallet?It is my c-coin wallet that wont sync/connect.How do you add these nodes?Thanks
CCO,
I am unsure about anything CCN related, but I cna try to find them

if you are on windows:
go to windows explorer type in "%APPDATA%"

there should be a folder called "ccoin"
in it there should be a file named "ccoin.conf" if not, make it

then add the lines quoted aboce (one per line) and save.

should be the same process for CCN (but as I said, not quite sure but can try to get some seeds)

Just announcing that tomorrow I will not be around the forums as it is an important remembrance day for me

MarketMagic

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 08:26:20 PM

Okay I will try this and see if it solves the problem.I note you have a rememberence day to attend.Please accept my condolonces if appropriate.Thank you.

█████████████████████
Samai

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 10:08:06 AM

addnode=128.199.189.238
addnode=192.81.212.236
addnode=50.137.162.155
addnode=162.216.18.15
addnode=104.28.24.13
addnode=31.207.2.106
addnode=95.96.130.18
addnode=62.210.122.161

Use this port 10465

add in ccn.conf :

port=10465
sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 03:01:04 PM

addnode=128.199.189.238
addnode=192.81.212.236
addnode=50.137.162.155
addnode=162.216.18.15
addnode=104.28.24.13
addnode=31.207.2.106
addnode=95.96.130.18
addnode=62.210.122.161

Use this port 10465

add in ccn.conf :

port=10465

with those settings i get one connection but it stops @ 2 days behind

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
Samai

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 03:08:01 PM

addnode=128.199.189.238
addnode=192.81.212.236
addnode=50.137.162.155
addnode=162.216.18.15
addnode=104.28.24.13
addnode=31.207.2.106
addnode=95.96.130.18
addnode=62.210.122.161

Use this port 10465

add in ccn.conf :

port=10465

port=10456
addnode=109.167.134.21

try again
sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 04:19:08 PM

addnode=128.199.189.238
addnode=192.81.212.236
addnode=50.137.162.155
addnode=162.216.18.15
addnode=104.28.24.13
addnode=31.207.2.106
addnode=95.96.130.18
addnode=62.210.122.161

Use this port 10465

add in ccn.conf :

port=10465

port=10456
addnode=109.167.134.21

try again

allready in my list , i also got the ones from the old ccn ann listed but it still gets stuck @ 2days restarting doesnt seem to fix it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: