Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:34:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ####[ANN][SCRYPT][0% PREMINE]CCOIN LAUNCHED!!! EARN SOME CCOINS NOW!####  (Read 33855 times)
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 04:07:32 PM

window 7

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fabrizio

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 04:10:29 PM

The current (mpool block explorer) block explorer seems to have some limitations, so hitting up a bounty of 10 000 CCoins to have the following functionality added:

- No limits on requested data to display
(example: Looking up transactions for some addresses gives an error "I'm sorry, this address has too many records to display")
- History view for addresses
(List all addresses where funds have been received and sent)
- Visual graph of number of transactions for the day / week / month

I'll prolly add something to be added later, but these would be nice to have soonest Smiley

Freicoin [FRC]: 1CPPYhvmVegTxmQVNk4QzUfqx5MUfMnjG5 (SHA-256'ing @ Joe's Pool) -  Datacoin [DTC]: DSbjvc8Y1Yqj277S4AKqQ6qkYcFocqBaTy - Bitcoin BTC: 137x97rjuPZv5VZF9NJWVCJsug6mPtMDFT -
Fabrizio

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 04:17:46 PM

@Amph
Have you tried / been able to solo mine with any other crypto?

Someone had same kinda problem corrected by installing the microsoft visual c package from here: http://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/download/details.aspx?id=5555

Freicoin [FRC]: 1CPPYhvmVegTxmQVNk4QzUfqx5MUfMnjG5 (SHA-256'ing @ Joe's Pool) -  Datacoin [DTC]: DSbjvc8Y1Yqj277S4AKqQ6qkYcFocqBaTy - Bitcoin BTC: 137x97rjuPZv5VZF9NJWVCJsug6mPtMDFT -
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 04:25:16 PM

yeah plenty of solo, here but with this one i get this error, only with this coin
dego

Activity: 399
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 07:33:13 AM

- No limits on requested data to display done!
- update donation address on bottom of page done!
- History view for addresses (List all addresses where funds have been received and sent)

more to come eventually...  Wink
WASPJoe

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 03:33:45 PM

yeah plenty of solo, here but with this one i get this error, only with this coin

I tried to reply yesterday but btctalk was not allowing me to post.

Anyway, i have had a few others report this and I also have experienced this. Please make sure you have everything updated (including all optional windows updates/upgrades from this last week (2014 week 2)).

If you have not also please try to restart your computer after installing the wallet or noticing this error. I was able to recreate this a few times on a VMware image, once I restarted the machine after installing the wallet I stopped having this error. I also made sure to restart the machine before and after installing the client.

Please let me know if that helps or not. I am working to try and get the gitian-build working so i can compile a version for you. If someone wants to create a good VMware image to run gitian builds and release it as opensource/public domain I will put a bounty of 2k CCO which are about 1/6 of my entire connection Or I can rent out 1 mh/s of mining gear for a day to run either solo or p2pool to a wallet you select.

- No limits on requested data to display done!
- update donation address on bottom of page done!
- History view for addresses (List all addresses where funds have been received and sent)

more to come eventually...  Wink
Thank you dego, If you want to upload the block explorer sql data I can write some code for google charts for you to use

**EDIT**
I'm looking over transaction messaging now and as another project has it in their code already it might not be too difficult to add to the code. This would requre a hardfork and I WOULD give a week's notice and create new binaries for the hardfork. I'm also going to go back and put in a master coders/alert key before i do the next update. I will try to document it once i have the process completed so others are able to do it as well.

Developer CCoin ccoin.info / Proof-of-Pizza | Help me dig out of school debt 14VcK4aTHDcu9NEwrD4FhxfwVsFoKP5ic7
WASPJoe

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 12:16:31 PM

I will be attempting to add transaction messaging to a beta version in the next day(s). Once this is completed anyone interested in testing this out will be given access to the code.

I will try to keep development going on this project and I am glad to integrate any needed/requested features not in a current version.

This will be a required update/fork and will have a 1 week (7 day) announce window before any changes are to be made.

Are there any other ideas/requests for immediate development on this coin?

I would like to add colored coins/user issued assets in the upcoming months

Developer CCoin ccoin.info / Proof-of-Pizza | Help me dig out of school debt 14VcK4aTHDcu9NEwrD4FhxfwVsFoKP5ic7
J4bberwock

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 08:24:08 PM

Hi, WASPJoe and Beastlymac,

I got a fair amount of the coin, so if you need some for the rewards, just ask me.
There was no premine, so the rewards are going out of your pockets.

Custom Server PSU breakout boards, 1200w, 1300w, 2000w, 2880w https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=738527.0
Btc: 1J4bberWs6f6XVQ53gn3BNc8qHAicmm7wu
Ltc: LNDmMBtzD3cduwjfxANm2wDrxt9jXRk5ZP
WASPJoe

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 12:20:53 AM

I got a fair amount of the coin, so if you need some for the rewards, just ask me.
Thanks J4bberwock I will make sure beastly is made aware.

And yeah we decided we didn't want to premine scam people out of money

On a side note: I've been able to get a working version of ccoin with transaction messaging. I am going to wait to push for any updates until i can have others confirm if it's really wanted on the main chain

squiggie

Activity: 147

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2014, 04:05:47 PM

On a side note: I've been able to get a working version of ccoin with transaction messaging. I am going to wait to push for any updates until i can have others confirm if it's really wanted on the main chain

Besides the obvious, is there any real benefit from transaction messaging?

WASPJoe

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 11:50:39 PM

Besides the obvious, is there any real benefit from transaction messaging?
we had already discussed this on IRC but for those who can't read minds: it really is up to the sender+recipient to give it value. I just think it's nice in case you are looking to send along a note.

also, please be aware that the binary for windows in the OP is no longer available. please feel free to pick it up here
https://anonfiles.com/file/765eabc1b8ea5d2bfbbf7af75de5f362

pauldgrote

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 12:03:28 AM

Just signed up at altcoinpool.ru, is this coin still going somewhere or are the devs no longer active? I like the name, CC could be the new Credit Card Wink
WASPJoe

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 02:41:10 AM

Just signed up at altcoinpool.ru, is this coin still going somewhere or are the devs no longer active? I like the name, CC could be the new Credit Card Wink
Oh we are active. If you look at my github im maintaining the block checkpints. i am also working on adding in transaction messaging but i am waiting till we hit an exchange to finish that so we can all be sure there is enough community support.

I've been distracted the last two or three days with running my pool and setting up the WPC pool so that might be the perceived issue there.

thanks for your itnerest! and we thought it was a clever name too.

any suggestions for the coin? I'm always ears to hear what people want to see in a coin. After all CCoin is 100% community driven project not a profit driven project. In fact i only mine at 20 kh/s so people do not feel like there's the chance of a scamcoin.

WASPJoe

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 01:34:31 PM

I'll be at bitcoin miami if anyone wants to say hello just let me know!

squiggie

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2014, 02:48:13 PM

In case anyone is curious, I've made a github for the p2pool settings.
https://github.com/squiggie/p2pool

I just updated the block explorer and setting so feel free to open a node.

WASPJoe

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 05:33:31 PM

thank you ver very much squiggie!

have you taken a further look in to transaction messaging yet? what are your thoughts on it?

how has your pool been running?

GPK260

Activity: 94

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 05:43:44 PM

Can we get a list of pools on the coins website please?

Freicoin Donations: 13dvY6AStLLSJ9VEKTSJDYkzWdgeGeyE6q
Bitcoin Donations: 1BkLCL6teSx1CRwT8yn7Qrv8hvVinuUKZx
UK Police Fraud Crime number opened against Black Arrow: NFRC141000810656
squiggie

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2014, 06:47:18 PM

thank you ver very much squiggie!

have you taken a further look in to transaction messaging yet? what are your thoughts on it?

how has your pool been running?

The pool is doing fine, although there is still only 1 active miner.

As far as tx messaging goes, I'd really have to have the beta wallet to test with. However, if it mimics the code of others, I'm pretty sure there will be a problem.

WASPJoe

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 11:16:29 PM

GPK260, i will get in touch with beastly as soon as I can. I do not have access to the web server.

squiggie: hopefully in a few weeks i'll have a good scrypt rig and i can mine some coins with you. Also it should have the same syntax as flo. I am not quite as in a hury right now as there's a pretty important update that i would like everyone to make... which brings me to my next statement...

If anyone has been watching the doge thread, it was noted that there is no cap for doge. I realized after coding ccoin that I forgot to put the hard stop in after the approx 14 year distribution. I have added it to my github and am asking anyone with a node to please upgrade.
THIS BUG IN NO WAY MAKES THE NETWORK INSECURE!

I apologize for this problem as it was a huge oversight on my part before the final release of the code.
But as I said it is not a big issue right now HOWEVER, it is one So my sincerest apologies. I feel it is best to be open about things.

Once again I am going to throw out a bounty of 10K cco for anyone who can build a keylogger/virus/worm/death free vm image that can do gitian builds. You mus release it to the community to claim the bounty.

(my github is always available here https://github.com/joeswhite/ccoin )

again thank you for understanding. this is really not an security issue but i do not want to let it go.
Looking forward to more great time together

captainpugwash

Activity: 61

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 09:10:19 PM

Eagerly waiting for the ccoin to get onto the exchanges Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: