Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 08:57:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ####[ANN][SCRYPT][0% PREMINE]CCOIN LAUNCHED!!! EARN SOME CCOINS NOW!####  (Read 33855 times)
squiggie

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2014, 02:17:58 PM

Some pretty exciting things are happening behind the scenes with ccoin. I can't go in to all the details now, but we're close to having ccoin up to snuff with the litecoin code. Hopefully by the end of this summer we are able to get directly in line with the bitcoin client code.

What i can also disclose is that I'm working to make ccoin a parent chain for merged mineable scrypt coins. To make a good cace study, I am also working on a merge mineable coin that is able to accept AUXPoW from any scrypt based coin. Eventually I'm hoping to get the merge minable coin to accept AUXPoW from any sha-256, scrypt, XPM, or SHA3 coin that supports merged mining. What this means is that I am using CCoin as the proof of concept that we can make a singular coin that is merge mineable across any coin. In other words, an all encompassing coin that can be used as a unit of account cross chain.

Another thing I can say is once FreiMarkets for FreiCoin is done, I will be working to implement it on CCoin, which means native support for user issued assets and sub-transactions.

I've got a ton of ongoing projects, so anyone who is interested in helping, please give a reply here that you are interested.

You know I'm always willing to help out where I can. Just drop me a line with whatever you need and I'll help.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
theonegilly

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

Your Pool Your Way - Admin

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 10:46:50 PM

Pool is changed to new URL - http://cco.yourpoolyourway.eu

[Multi-Coin][Auto-Switch] Your Pool Your Way - http://yourpoolyourway.eu
J4bberwock

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 02:01:02 PM

Hi, I'm back after some private and computer troubles.
This stupid old thing won't work except on safe mode now. Maybe time to swap the 13 years old PC-DL deluxe bi-xeon for something newer.

Back to original subject,
I've seen some info on a faucet for CCO, so when it'll be available, I'll offer 100k CCO to help it.
From now, I'll also double each bounty that isn't redeemed yet on the original post.

So, it'll be as follow:
-260k CCO for the first exchange. I'll give 230k
-80k for anyone who can build a keylogger/virus/worm/death free vm image that can do gitian builds. I'll give 40k.

Joe or Beastly, do you have a CCO address where I can send the CCO until they are redeemed?

Custom Server PSU breakout boards, 1200w, 1300w, 2000w, 2880w https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=738527.0
Btc: 1J4bberWs6f6XVQ53gn3BNc8qHAicmm7wu
Ltc: LNDmMBtzD3cduwjfxANm2wDrxt9jXRk5ZP
J4bberwock

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 11:13:31 AM

Hashrate is going up again, time to get your cheap CCO while they are available. Don't be shy, even a gridseed miner that you let there for a few weeks will perform nice.

Custom Server PSU breakout boards, 1200w, 1300w, 2000w, 2880w https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=738527.0
ameiwxy1

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 09:04:45 AM

hi guys! i love this coin!
squiggie

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2014, 05:43:55 PM

Someone hit the p2pool today with ~10MH of power. Something is wrong with their configuration and they're currently hitting about 40% rejects and driving up the reject rate of the whole pool.
Miner                                                         Hashrate     DOA          Reject %

MRNVhcx6ZqDL6GJDn11LB5xangwp14eCxR    10.61 MH/s   4.42 MH/s   41.66%

If this is you, please configure your miner for p2pool settings. You can see the FAQ for settings but in general, lower your intensity, set your scan interval and gpu threads to 1 and manually set your diff rate per miner. Please let me know if you have any questions.

tron666

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 09:16:42 PM

Is this coin still alive or?

CCO   MNVPaetsHpxr97mRDqqPuV6PQoSVbFgPVE    NEM-test  TBZXHE-TD6AO6-PHSFZL-SZ7MWS-JEEI7C-EFCUC2-7Y7V
LTC    LcAQUMNhqDYesRRYMxMAsE5rhAAseDMDp7
XPM   AHDtLd993oYke4Zrm5dDG5WGtgyaUaMTCK
NXT   16706883867271464458
DOGE DBGiKBD1HZ8yfTdTcX5m8T7mY4X4cUVnEz
J4bberwock

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 07:35:18 PM

looks like we finally hit an exchange

https://c-cex.com/?p=ccn-btc

squiggie

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2014, 08:30:19 PM

Wonder why now? The coin has been dead for a while.

tron666

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 03:52:50 PM
Last edit: August 03, 2014, 04:03:07 PM by tron666

looks like we finally hit an exchange

https://c-cex.com/?p=ccn-btc

is that ccoin?  I thought ccoin was cco not ccn

are we dead? I cant sync my wallet beyond july 24.

CCO   MNVPaetsHpxr97mRDqqPuV6PQoSVbFgPVE    NEM-test  TBZXHE-TD6AO6-PHSFZL-SZ7MWS-JEEI7C-EFCUC2-7Y7V
LTC    LcAQUMNhqDYesRRYMxMAsE5rhAAseDMDp7
XPM   AHDtLd993oYke4Zrm5dDG5WGtgyaUaMTCK
NXT   16706883867271464458
DOGE DBGiKBD1HZ8yfTdTcX5m8T7mY4X4cUVnEz
squiggie

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2014, 02:06:03 PM

The coin on that exchange is no CCO, the address isn't the same. I'm pretty sure this coin is dead unless someone wants to reorg and get another dev to pick it up and move on.

WASPJoe

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 06:31:31 PM

The coin on that exchange is no CCO, the address isn't the same. I'm pretty sure this coin is dead unless someone wants to reorg and get another dev to pick it up and move on.
Hello everyone,
the coin is not dead but there have bene major setbacks in my personal life.

My mother has been extrememly ill this summer as has my father and I have been caring for them.

squiggie, would you like to be added as an admin, I would like to get some more community members involved now that I am finally able to so this does not happen.

we can always hardfork to x11 or another algo if needed.

I just contacted the "other" C-Coin (CCN) community and let them know I am willing to give reciprocity of value on this chain as their developer seemed to be gone.

So, anyone who wants to be a coin dev, I'd be glad for the help.

again, sorry for the issues I want to get others to help here on the development side so in case my parents end up dead soon I can have someone else around to help.

I'm getting the ccoin.info page back up soon, just gotta get the info from beastlymac.

Thanks everyone.

BTW, I'm adding a few seednodes again here. My last block on file was on 5/15/14. Squiggie, can you confirm if there is a higher level chain?
Does anyone have an active node for me to peer with to get up to date?

thank you so much to everyone who has allowed me to take this time to care for my parents. Now, let's get this going.

Developer CCoin ccoin.info / Proof-of-Pizza | Help me dig out of school debt 14VcK4aTHDcu9NEwrD4FhxfwVsFoKP5ic7
WASPJoe

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 10:28:12 AM

I have been in contact with ubaldo who has a recent copy of the blockchain, we are getting peering set up over the next day or so as well as getting some pools going, if our old block explorer is not operational, I will attempt to throw a new one online as well.

I have a dedicated scrypt asic I'm going to be throwing on to the coin once it arrives, and I encourage others to as well.

as I stated in the "C-Coin" thread, I am will to work on reciprocity from that chain.

Developer CCoin ccoin.info / Proof-of-Pizza | Help me dig out of school debt 14VcK4aTHDcu9NEwrD4FhxfwVsFoKP5ic7
squiggie

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 01:31:26 PM

Hello everyone,

My mother has been extrememly ill this summer as has my father and I have been caring for them.

squiggie, would you like to be added as an admin, I would like to get some more community members involved now that I am finally able to so this does not happen.

I just contacted the "other" C-Coin (CCN) community and let them know I am willing to give reciprocity of value on this chain as their developer seemed to be gone.

again, sorry for the issues I want to get others to help here on the development side so in case my parents end up dead soon I can have someone else around to help.

I'm getting the ccoin.info page back up soon, just gotta get the info from beastlymac.

Thanks everyone.

BTW, I'm adding a few seednodes again here. My last block on file was on 5/15/14. Squiggie, can you confirm if there is a higher level chain?

thank you so much to everyone who has allowed me to take this time to care for my parents. Now, let's get this going.

Sorry to hear about your family Joe. Obviously, that comes first so do what you need to do to take care of them.

The alt scene has significantly changed since cco was launched. People no longer really care too much about scrypt clones anymore. To be frank, no one really cares about them unless they bring some significant changes to the scene with development features. People would have to see something special in cco to adopt it and there just isn't.

I would be interested in helping you out in any way possible, but there would need to be a clear roadmap of development for it to do any good. I don't necessarily have a problem with leaving it as a scrypt coin, because with the asics out, they would promote a secure and healthy network. I'm still not opposed to enabling auxpow to merge mine with other scrypt clones. Honestly, I think that's probably the best way to secure a coin now is to make it a long term partner with ltc or something.

Let me know how I can help and I will. Oh, and welcome back.

WASPJoe

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 02:24:18 PM

Hello everyone,

Thanks everyone.

Sorry to hear about your family Joe. Obviously, that comes first so do what you need to do to take care of them.

The alt scene has significantly changed since cco was launched. People no longer really care too much about scrypt clones anymore. To be frank, no one really cares about them unless they bring some significant changes to the scene with development features. People would have to see something special in cco to adopt it and there just isn't.

I would be interested in helping you out in any way possible, but there would need to be a clear roadmap of development for it to do any good. I don't necessarily have a problem with leaving it as a scrypt coin, because with the asics out, they would promote a secure and healthy network. I'm still not opposed to enabling auxpow to merge mine with other scrypt clones. Honestly, I think that's probably the best way to secure a coin now is to make it a long term partner with ltc or something.

Let me know how I can help and I will. Oh, and welcome back.

Thanks for the condolences It's appreciated.

Agreed 100% on every last little bit. The reason I was thinking of keeping it scrypt is because scrypt asics are coming out and I kinda want one too. I'm not in it to make money, I want to try to get people involved in the coin world. After all the C does stand for (at least unofficially) community. I figure if we can just have fun with it, why not? Who knows, maybe someday there will be an EMP and we will need CCO for a unit of account.

One other suggestion was to eventually consider an x11 with demurrage without a foundation, but putting the demurrage at a lower rate.

and yeah, the idea of merged mining is definitely a good one. Right now, AmiSapphire has generously helped me get the code up to 0.8.3.1 and I'm going to try to test it out here over the next few days.

I've still been over in my little portion of the alt scene (FreiCoin) but haven't paid attention to scrypt.

Once thing that would be cool to do is to create branded clients based on the town you are in. (So since I live in Selinsgrove, PA USA, the client would have a background image of something around the area and would be "The Grove" CCO client).

Do you have the ability to have a seed node going for the coin that I can add in to the core code?

Also, since we are going to be upgrading to 0.8.3.1 it will be considered a hardfork so i figure we should get it right and have everything ready to go before the hardfork. I will also be changing the developers alert key. I am thinking that in a year or so after we gain a bit better rapport (I already know some of the same people you do so it makes it easier for me), I'd be glad to give you an alert key in case it is needed. (beastly obviously will have one)

If you can get that p2pool instance going again that would be awesome.

Our roadmap to development needs to be discussed here for sure.

My thoughts are this:

this week:
0) create ccoin github account so it is no longer forked from beastlymac or myself
1) get pools going on the current version of ccoin again
2) test 0.8.3.1 source
3) create new developers key

next week:
1) discuss when the hardfork will occur
2) discuss merged mining as a final solution or not (as we both said, its cool with us)
3) discuss if the community would like to offer reciprocity of value to the CCN (C-Coin) community on our chain (our innovative feature)
4) discuss other features we would like to add (tx messaging, supersend, other blind sends of coins)
5) discuss possible on chain scripting (AKA assist FreiCoin developers in development of FreiMarkets and implement on CCO)

more long term:
1) Update parent chain merged mining code to allow full auxpow headers in to the blockchain and push upstream to namecoin so FreiCoin and any other SHA256 coin can merge mine with namecoin (currently there is no way to merge mine FRC and NMC only due to this bug).
2) Discuss and plan cross-algo merged mining (aka merged mining CCO and BTC)
3) create system of multiple developer alert keys so each developer can be identified when sending a message
4) update alert key system to allow different levels of clearences (aka, a level one alert key can stop the network from transaction, a level three can just send a non-urgent notice to the clients)

I hope this seems like a good start. I still want to do transaction messaging eventually, but as I'm just getting back in to the game fully, i don't think it's viable quite yet

Good roadmap so far?

squiggie

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 03:01:34 PM

I can get a seed node up and put the p2pool back up, but honestly, it will have to be on a free amazon ec2 instance which doesn't have much horsepower. All my other servers are consumed with other projects.

If you want to pm me and we can work out bootstrapping the blockchain to make sure i'm on the right one, that would be nice.

WASPJoe

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 03:33:19 PM

I can get a seed node up and put the p2pool back up, but honestly, it will have to be on a free amazon ec2 instance which doesn't have much horsepower. All my other servers are consumed with other projects.

If you want to pm me and we can work out bootstrapping the blockchain to make sure i'm on the right one, that would be nice.

yeah that's cool with me, every little bit helps

I have a little $10 VPS I have set up on a linode and I've got a server in cz that I'm going to be adding a seednode to.
Ubaldo is going to get back to me this evening with his blockchain as well, I'll pm you somewhere you can send me your latest chain, and we can compare and if there are issues we can reconcile and go from there.

I also have someone else setting up a third pool as well so we can have a p2pool, an mpos and a custom pool ready to go again.

I think we are probably going to stick with scrypt for a few reasons which I can talk to you about then.

Thanks again!

I've got a little 1.3 mh/s gaw miner on the way.

Hopefully I can get 2 more soon and have one on each pool

deeneendo

Activity: 155
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 07:36:46 PM

Joe, I got 3 Furys I could dedicate to ccoin, just let me know!
WASPJoe

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 08:47:06 PM

Joe, I got 3 Furys I could dedicate to ccoin, just let me know!

awesome, squiggie has his pool running again as does ubaldo, some time this week clark and I are going to get a pool going for him.

http://github.com/joeswhite/ccoin is up to date with the most current blockchain checkpoint and I've added a few nodes.

I have a few more nodes to set up again.

If there is anyone who can help me set up the gitian build VM's I can give 1 million CCO, 10k FRC and 0.02 btc as a bounty (I'm not quite following gavin andresen's tutorial on it).

I have a 1.3 gh/s fury GAW miner coming in I'm going to throw down, and i wanna get two more eventually to spread between the pools.

Also, who was it that had the blockexplorer going? are they able to get it going again, or can they send me the database/files so I don't need to keep going and redo it?

or, if someone wants to set up an explorer I'll send 100k cco

**EDIT** still working on the 0.8.3.1 update that AmiSapphire so generously helped me with. I have a few things I need to do with it yet. I figure lets do the first things first, get the pools going and we can discuss when the update will occur

WASPJoe

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 05:49:29 PM

Hey guys,
I'm almost done with 0.8 update testing, once that occurs I'm going to start working on electrum for CCoin

Hopefully that gets everyone a bit excited.

my little Gaw miner came today and im about to test it out in a few hours

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: