Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:21:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38]
  Print  
Author Topic: HBN Investment Journal - 2% returns every ten days - 90,000+ HBN Porfolio  (Read 69826 times)
psybits
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 09:08:11 AM

I'm currently escrowing the HYPER MMO Development Fund.

It has the same PoS as Hobonickels (paid daily!) but has many more projects to actually support the ecosystem of the coin, such as recently launched HYPER Counterstrike server, and upcoming online HYPER arcade, HYPER Minecraft server, the HYPER space MMO that is under development, and the revival of an old classic space MMO by the dedicated HYPER team https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=624651.0

I've been following this thread for a while and thought Tokyoghetto was a nice guy who understood how cryptocurrency community works. I don't log in to bitcointalk every day, so I was surprised and appalled when I saw Tokyoghetto's behavior towards the HYPER community in their thread and elsewhere.

Just to clarify, so you can all know the truth, Tokyoghetto did not leave HYPER voluntarily because he thought it was a "scam", he was asked to leave as his fee for managing the market stabilization fund was too high (this 500K HYPER is now being used for MMO Development) and he refused to renegotiate his fee, and instead went on a smear campaign against one of the most original and exciting alt coins I have seen in quite some time.

I'll be escrowing the fund until another escrow is found, or the community trusts HYPERfuture enough to manage it himself. I think HYPER is a PoS coin with huge potential and that is why I am putting my reputation behind it. I've seen A LOT of coins come and go and I can tell you the effort HYPERfuture is putting into HYPER is on another level entirely compared to 99% of the alts out there.

Thanks for listening and I hope you have a great day Smiley

If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PressF1

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 03:56:39 PM

It has the same PoS as Hobonickels (paid daily!) but has many more projects to actually support the ecosystem of the coin, such as recently launched HYPER Counterstrike server, and upcoming online HYPER arcade, HYPER Minecraft server, the HYPER space MMO that is under development, and the revival of an old classic space MMO by the dedicated HYPER team https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=624651.0

I've been following this thread for a while and thought Tokyoghetto was a nice guy who understood how cryptocurrency community works. I don't log in to bitcointalk every day, so I was surprised and appalled when I saw Tokyoghetto's behavior towards the HYPER community in their thread and elsewhere.

Just to clarify, so you can all know the truth, Tokyoghetto did not leave HYPER voluntarily because he thought it was a "scam", he was asked to leave as his fee for managing the market stabilization fund was too high (this 500K HYPER is now being used for MMO Development) and he refused to renegotiate his fee, and instead went on a smear campaign against one of the most original and exciting alt coins I have seen in quite some time.

I'll be escrowing the fund until another escrow is found, or the community trusts HYPERfuture enough to manage it himself. I think HYPER is a PoS coin with huge potential and that is why I am putting my reputation behind it. I've seen A LOT of coins come and go and I can tell you the effort HYPERfuture is putting into HYPER is on another level entirely compared to 99% of the alts out there.

Thanks for sharing your opinion with us, HBN-fans. I can only speak for myself and i don't mean any disrespect but my vote of convidence goes to TG in this matter.
As to Hyper, I might consider it one day. When it has survived one year of incredible crypto landslides like HBN has. For me this is becoming more and more an all important qualification to decide upon.

Whatever it's going to be. For sure its most exciting!

HBN & CAP: F1PressF1PCxEyESGk6Fe1om1RfiHqX5gg
ruletheworld
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2014, 07:11:09 PM

Thanks for sharing your opinion with us, HBN-fans. I can only speak for myself and i don't mean any disrespect but my vote of convidence goes to TG in this matter.
As to Hyper, I might consider it one day. When it has survived one year of incredible crypto landslides like HBN has. For me this is becoming more and more an all important qualification to decide upon.

Whatever it's going to be. For sure its most exciting!

I think the people should objectively determine whether they want to invest in HBN, HYPER or both. It seems like the entire episode between TG and Hyper was a clusterfck overall. It's immaterial who was right or wrong then. What matters is the future of both these coins.
Thanks psybits for giving us your version of the story. Let people make up their own minds on the investment matter.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38]
  Print  

Jump to: