Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:28:09 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 [654] 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 ... 1832 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit  (Read 3058426 times)
munky87

Activity: 30
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2014, 09:40:00 AM

Help us test out DigiHash!

http://digihash.co/

We have had blocks & payouts on Scrypt & Sha256. Have had valid shares submitted on Skein & Qubit. We just need to test out groestl.

Any help is much appreciated!

Qubit : only rejected shares. Works perfectly with my p2pool.

DGB- http://limp2pool.fr(9022: scrypt,5041: Qubit)
24hralttrade

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

Community Liaison,How can i help you?

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2014, 09:55:19 AM

Please don't waste time on setting up pools, logo, easy mining! This should be in second place. Get the worldwide consumer acceptance going!
Thx for reading. Peace out.

A good business needs the stand on his own feet, Youre not getting any worldwide acceptance when you need to rely on others.
Others that could run away,could shutdown everything with 1 mouse click.
We have seen pools/exchanges come and go,  some stayed Grin some disappeared  Angry with not telling anyone! People lost coins with this kind of actions.
What would have happened when we had a marketcap of let's say 10mill  and a x20 miner support as we have now? (And that's is nothing in comparison of what i'm thinking about for Digibytes future)

When youre fundamentals s#ck you cannot build anything on top of that!

So Digibyte is following the good steps to make it stable!
Good distribution
Digibytes own pools
Digibyte own exchange
Things will follow!

Want to see the Future of Retail omnichannel demo store powered by Digibyte & Tofugear teams?
Please feel free to contact me if you have anything to report or you have any questions.
DigiByte (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051

Official DigiByte Account

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2014, 10:07:56 AM

Please don't waste time on setting up pools, logo, easy mining! This should be in second place. Get the worldwide consumer acceptance going!

A good business needs the stand on his own feet, Youre not getting any worldwide acceptance when you need to rely on others.
We have seen pools/exchanges come and go,  some stayed Grin some disappeared  Angry with not telling anyone! People lost coins with this kind of actions.
What would have happened when we had a marketcap of let's say 10mill  and a x20 miner support as we have now? (And that's is nothing in comparison of what i'm thinking about for Digibytes future)

Good distribution
Digibytes own pools
Digibyte own exchange
Things will follow!

This is exactly how we feel. We can't tell you how many times we have had to update the list of pools, exchanges, block and explorers. We want to make sure we have a solid reliable service in each and everyone one of these categories. Plus it helps us became intimately familiar with each part of the digital currency ecosystem and the tools used to make everyones lives easyer.

Good news, we are now getting valid shares on the groestl pool! Smiley

DigiByte (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2014, 10:08:27 AM

We have had blocks & payouts on Scrypt & Sha256. Have had valid shares submitted on Skein & Qubit. We just need to test out groestl.

Are you mining with a gpu or cpu? Also, what difficulty are you mining at? also, which p2pool settings do you use? Thanks!

munky87

Activity: 30

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2014, 10:22:16 AM

Are you mining with a gpu or cpu? Also, what difficulty are you mining at? also, which p2pool settings do you use? Thanks!

I use GPU miner with sgminer 4.1.0.
I tried with difficulty 0.1 and 32. With 256, it is too high to have share.
No problem with limp2pool.fr

DGB- http://limp2pool.fr(9022: scrypt,5041: Qubit)
24hralttrade

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2014, 10:50:55 AM

Good distribution
Digibytes own pools
Digibyte own exchange
Things will follow!

This is exactly how we feel. We can't tell you how many times we have had to update the list of pools, exchanges, block and explorers. We want to make sure we have a solid reliable service in each and everyone one of these categories. Plus it helps us became intimately familiar with each part of the digital currency ecosystem and the tools used to make everyones lives easyer.

I can understand it's frustrating because every minute you are spending on changing these things you also could develop Digibytes futures.
These futures will make everything go much smoother in the coming months/years.

Just for the record.
Digibyte hires new development team members. $$$
Digibyte want's to go Hongkong and settle a startup office. $$$$$
Constant progress last couple of months and coming months!   Multi-algo,new website, new pools,new exchange etc etc.

Jared is taking this serious, Full-time job. (look's more like double full-time to me. Good job jared! and team offcourse)
The Premine funds are all empty.
So where do you think the money is coming from to pay everything and everyone?
Nobody is gonna make a Android wallet, IOS wallet, and electrum wallet,pools & exchange for a few bucks/Digibytes.
And to have someone in Hongkong Fulltime to represent Digibyte.  Well fill in the numbers by yourself.

I think outside investment is already in Digibyte. And yes they are buying now. Digibyte is buying now.

I'm excited about the announcement for tomorrow!

Want to see the Future of Retail omnichannel demo store powered by Digibyte & Tofugear teams?
Please feel free to contact me if you have anything to report or you have any questions.
halinyo
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

The future is bright with DigiByte.

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 10:56:03 AM

Just for the record.
Constant progress last couple of months and coming months!   Multi-algo,new website, new pools,new exchange etc etc.

Jared is taking this serious, Full-time job. (look's more like double full-time to me. Good job jared! and team offcourse)
Nobody is gonna make a Android wallet, IOS wallet, and electrum wallet,pools & exchange for a few bucks/Digibytes.
And to have someone in Hongkong Fulltime to represent Digibyte.  Well fill in the numbers by yourself.

I think outside investment is already in Digibyte. And yes they are buying now. Digibyte is buying now.

Well i'm excited about the announcement for tomorrow!

Well said Wink I cannot agree more.
ycagel

Activity: 924

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 11:00:01 AM

Wow, that's a lot of news! Awesome things happening! DGB is being run and built like a business, which is 99% better off than the rest! Excited about upcoming developments as well!

YC

Good distribution
Digibytes own pools
Digibyte own exchange
Things will follow!

I can understand it's frustrating because every minute you are spending on changing these things you also could develop Digibytes futures.
These futures will make everything go much smoother in the coming months/years.

Just for the record.

I'm excited about the announcement for tomorrow!

24hralttrade

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2014, 11:01:41 AM

P.s
Someone is playing with the sell orders on cryptsy with 10.8 mill digibytes  Huh

MinersPoolEU

Activity: 96

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 11:02:34 AM

Added to https://www.miners-pool.eu/#!/mining-breakdown/DGB
DigiByte, can you send me the Groestl, Qubit and Skein wallet addresses to complete the list please ?
ycagel

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 11:06:43 AM

Can someone explain why you would want to do this on Coinbase's platform versus doing offline cold storage?

Coinbase's New Multisig Vault Gives Users Control Over Keys

Jon Southurst (@southtopia) | Published on October 29, 2014 at 17:18 GMT   

Coinbase announced today it is adding multi-signature (multisig) features to its Vault product, giving users greater control of their own security.

The company's Vault feature initially launched in July and is aimed at users wishing to store larger amounts of bitcoin in a more secure manner over longer periods, with delayed withdrawals and multiple approvals.

Different than Coinbase's regular wallet, Multisig and regular Vault accounts are not intended for everyday spending, and lack certain convenience features like API access, two-click checkout, pre-authorized debit/subscription payments and off-block chain microtransactions.

Speaking to CoinDesk, Coinbase CEO Brian Armstrong sought to frame the new service as one that would appeal to the platform's more tech-savvy bitcoin users as well as new institutional clients that want a secure way to manage their bitcoin holdings.

Armstrong said:

"The multisig vault will [...] help onboard large institutions such as hedge funds and high-net-worth individuals who don't want the counterparty risk of Coinbase storing their bitcoin."

Customer demand

In a blog post this morning, Coinbase said several Vault users had demanded control over their own private keys in the wake of security breaches leading to money loss at other exchanges.

"Users are rightfully cautious about anyone claiming to store their bitcoin," the post said, adding that Coinbase now stores more bitcoin than any other company in the world, as far as it knows.
Multisig private keys will be optional for users who feel safer with this option, while Coinbase will still maintain its own security systems for regular Vault users.

Coinbase will not be able to move funds from multisig storage by itself, protecting users from potential contingencies like hacking attacks or bankruptcy of the company. It also means that Multisig Vault users assume responsibility for storing their keys, which the company is now unable to decrypt and produce if a user forgets his or her passphrase.

In statements, Armstrong acknowledged the larger arguments surrounding how it handles customer funds.

"I think even if some customers choose to let Coinbase manage security for them, they will appreciate the fact that we provide this option since then it will be their choice," he said.

Notably, the company has also produced an open-source tool for users to be able to retrieve their coins should the site go offline.
Multiple keys

Multisig Vaults for individuals feature the 'two-of-three' key structure, where Coinbase and the customer retain one key each, and Coinbase will keep a third shared key that is encrypted by the user's passphrase.

Users can withdraw spend bitcoins using just their own private key and the shared key, without needing to go through Coinbase. For organizations or families, there is also the option to create 'three-of-five' Multisig Vaults with multiple key holders.

Armstrong stressed that he feels that Coinbase's adoption of multisig technology continues an industry-wide trend that has been ongoing this year.

"I feel multisig was a very important innovation for the bitcoin community and there have been some great product announcements now as a result of that in 2014," he said.

Multisig Vault, like Coinbase's regular Vault, is a free service and available to all users from today.

Source: http://www.coindesk.com/coinbases-new-multisig-vault-gives-users-control-keys/
AizenSou

Activity: 938

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 11:11:42 AM

12 satoshis? Oh no. Since when I didn't see DGB that cheap ?  Cry
Time to buy some I think.
24hralttrade

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2014, 11:19:09 AM

Can someone explain why you would want to do this on Coinbase's platform versus doing offline cold storage?

Coinbase announced today it is adding multi-signature (multisig) features to its Vault product, giving users greater control of their own security.

The company's Vault feature initially launched in July and is aimed at users wishing to store larger amounts of bitcoin in a more secure manner over longer periods, with delayed withdrawals and multiple approvals.

Multisig Vault, like Coinbase's regular Vault, is a free service and available to all users from today.

Source: http://www.coindesk.com/coinbases-new-multisig-vault-gives-users-control-keys/

When youre talking about millions in Bitcoins you want it to be safe and secured.
The "big spenders" just don't want to do the cold storage by them self. they just don't have the time/ knowledge to do it and to keep it uptodate.

So coinbase stepped into this "market".
In a few months you can insure youre bitcoins from theft/lost. (I would do it when i had millions of BTC)
No insurance is going to pay you with only a wallet.dat with 10millions bitcoins on desktop/fault that's stolen burned down or something like that.

I will call it "The future of banking"

Lawzt

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 12:30:57 PM

Hi all

Great day to buy some DGB. Bought 4 Mil @ litebit.eu today only paid 178$   Grin Grin Grin

@ Digibyte great news about DigiHash!! im testing it as we speak.

Regards
ycagel

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 12:36:49 PM

How were you able to buy at that rate? Max order is 1000 DGB at once.

YC

Hi all

Great day to buy some DGB. Bought 4 Mil @ litebit.eu today only paid 178$   Grin Grin Grin

Regards
ycagel

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 12:45:49 PM

Makes sense. Insurance products against digital currency is a whole new monetization method with its own complexities.

YC

When youre talking about millions in Bitcoins you want it to be safe and secured.
The "big spenders" just don't want to do the cold storage by them self. they just don't have the time/ knowledge to do it and to keep it uptodate.

So coinbase stepped into this "market".
In a few months you can insure youre bitcoins from theft/lost. (I would do it when i had millions of BTC)
No insurance is going to pay you with only a wallet.dat with 10millions bitcoins on desktop/fault that's stolen burned down or something like that.

I will call it "The future of banking"

halinyo
Legendary

Activity: 1106

The future is bright with DigiByte.

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 12:55:44 PM

Hi there

Have you seen that you can buy DGB at litebit.eu with Visa .... woot! just ordered a million.
already bought some millions with SEPA, lets see how this Visa transaction goes, suppose its faster than SEPA bank transfer Smiley

Regards   

Wow! The price is 0.00001400 instead of 0.00000020.

In addition, with max 1000 DGB per order did you fill 1000+ orders to get million? I doubt.

Read it ! it says, 1 DGB = 1000 !

1=1000 again.
ycagel

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 01:26:26 PM

Got it! Little slow here!  Grin

YC

Hi there

Have you seen that you can buy DGB at litebit.eu with Visa .... woot! just ordered a million.
already bought some millions with SEPA, lets see how this Visa transaction goes, suppose its faster than SEPA bank transfer Smiley

Regards   

Wow! The price is 0.00001400 instead of 0.00000020.

In addition, with max 1000 DGB per order did you fill 1000+ orders to get million? I doubt.

Read it ! it says, 1 DGB = 1000 !

1=1000 again.
24hralttrade

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2014, 01:27:39 PM

Hi YC

If you order 1 you will receive 1000 DGB.
I have bought 4 batches of 1000*1000 = 4000000  Smiley

Lawzt

YC

Hi all

Regards

I just had a chat with litebit.eu how much Digibyte have been bought.

12.990.136 Digibytes in 24 orders
An average 541255 Digibytes each order.

This could be much more offcourse!
They have a great service and everything works really fine.

We need more promotion with Litebit.eu

DigiByte (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2014, 01:37:23 PM

Hi YC

If you order 1 you will receive 1000 DGB.
I have bought 4 batches of 1000*1000 = 4000000  Smiley

Lawzt

YC

Hi all

Regards

I just had a chat with litebit.eu how much Digibyte have been bought.

12.990.136 Digibytes in 24 orders
An average 541255 Digibytes each order.

This could be much more offcourse!
They have a great service and everything works really fine.

We need more promotion with Litebit.eu
This is a great idea! They seam to have a really solid service! We are updating the website some more to inform people on the best & easiest way to get DigiBytes.

Pages: « 1 ... 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 [654] 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 ... 1832 »
  Print  

Jump to: