Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:15:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 [1064] 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 ... 1832 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit  (Read 3055610 times)
24hralttrade

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

Community Liaison,How can i help you?

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2015, 12:02:32 PM

Who is providing the Digibytes that people are earning by playing League of Legends?
How many Digibytes are reserved for that?

The moment a lot of people are going to earn Digibytes by playing that game they are probably going to exchange them to BTC and from that to their local currency.
That would be selling pressure on Digibyte, we should make sure they actually save up their Digibyte or spend them at stores at accept Digibyte.
Are there any options that people can actually use their Digibytes that they earn instead of just playing to cash it out?

Any ideas on that?
For now Digibyte team is the sponsor but a sponsor could market buy or buy from digibyte team for sponsorship, offcourse there are some rules etc.

Digibyte is building a marketplace that will go live "soon"  where everybody can spend theire digibytes  Grin

Want to see the Future of Retail omnichannel demo store powered by Digibyte & Tofugear teams?
Please feel free to contact me if you have anything to report or you have any questions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
leipebarry

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 12:42:15 PM

Who is providing the Digibytes that people are earning by playing League of Legends?
How many Digibytes are reserved for that?

The moment a lot of people are going to earn Digibytes by playing that game they are probably going to exchange them to BTC and from that to their local currency.
That would be selling pressure on Digibyte, we should make sure they actually save up their Digibyte or spend them at stores at accept Digibyte.
Are there any options that people can actually use their Digibytes that they earn instead of just playing to cash it out?

Any ideas on that?
For now Digibyte team is the sponsor but a sponsor could market buy or buy from digibyte team for sponsorship, offcourse there are some rules etc.

Digibyte is building a marketplace that will go live "soon"  where everybody can spend theire digibytes  Grin

Sounds promising, a marketplace would give Digibyte a nice extra edge.
tmoney2013

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 02:57:05 PM

People should be able to buy characters, and items in league of legends with dgb also.
tmoney2013

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 03:37:24 PM

H1z1 another popular survival game that's going free to play and have it where people can find dgb in the game and spend on air drop crates or items like cash.
tmoney2013

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 04:12:54 PM

We also need Digibyte ATMs that would make buying Digibyte easier for the public instead of going to exchanges only.
halinyo
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

The future is bright with DigiByte.

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 05:30:53 PM

Anybody seen this yet? https://events.barclays.com/ehome/131090/298522/?categoryid=1101963

Are we late to get a piece of it? Jared?

15:10 - 15:50   
Panel discussion: Bitcoin and blockchain move mainstream
Tony Gallippi, Co-founder / Executive Chairman, Bitpay
Nicolas Cary, Co-Founder, Blockchain
Nick Grove, Founder, NXT - Drachmae
Tom Robinson, Chief Operating Officer, Elliptic Enterprises Ltd

The list of companies could be targeted for main stream?
https://events.barclays.com/ehome/131090/298524/?categoryid=1101963

nanoprobe
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

Traveling in subspace

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 07:38:46 PM

According to the DigiStats rich list the number 1 has 140m coins not 500m.

The richlist can be deceiving because there are probably people who keep their DGBs spread out over multiple wallets.

You'll never know what you're living for until you know what you're willing to die for.
Never look back, something might be gaining on you.
Jumbley
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 08:45:00 PM

According to the DigiStats rich list the number 1 has 140m coins not 500m.

The richlist can be deceiving because there are probably people who keep their DGBs spread out over multiple wallets.
or even different addresses in the same wallet and that's just good practice. The rich list shows you how much anyone might have in one place not what they have in total.
Verias

Activity: 351
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 09:13:12 AM

Again No digireport this week ?
nrvasquez

Activity: 966

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 09:36:11 AM

There needs to be a Master Node set up on DGB and have resonal DGB collateral per Master Node. The reward should be 50% of all DGB mined, should be devided among all active Master Nodes. This will give up side buying presure on DGB.

bitkapp

Activity: 517

aka alaniz

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 09:56:09 AM

Discuss guys.

Here is an idea I had recently (original post can be found on the DigiByteForum, click here for more information. If you guys agree or have suggestions please post on the digibyteforum because its easier to have a specific conversation there as opposed to here).

Hey guys,

I wanted to fly by an idea that I had recently. As you all know the price of DGB has decreased by about 50% since the start of the summer. I was thinking of creating a trading bot (DigiBot?) to "stabilize" the price or intervene in the market when necessary as well as reduce the possibility for arbitrage across the multiple exchanges. I know some people might not agree with the idea but I think its a good way to make some DGB that can then be reinvested in something like a Digibyte group marketing campaign.

I was thinking we could structure this in the same way a fund is structured. Ideally it would be nice to start with approx 1-2m DGB. Every "investor" would have his initial investment recorded and a percentage of the "equity" in the fund. As the fund makes money every investor would have his share of the profits payed out to him (say once a month). The fund would take a commission for maintaining the bot/server (as a percentage) and a voluntary donation (also as a percentage) that would go towards DGB development.

Basically Im thinking of a fund that both helps stabilise the DGB market, reduces arbitrage, makes some money for the investor and helps promote DGB all at the same time. If there is real interest I will make an official post and a format post for people to tell me there initial investment, donation option etc. for me to record for future payouts. I haven't started developing this but I am planning to start shortly (basically once DigiStats is back online and fixed).

Tell me what you guys think and lets get the ball rolling on this if people are interested.

Cheers!  

bitkapp

aka alaniz

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 10:01:53 AM

DigiStats is functional and online but the market data section is still being difficult. Do you guys want me to redirect it too digistats.info even if the market data section is not currently functional (I will try to push an update by the end of the week)?

benjamoyne

Activity: 274
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 10:36:42 AM

Discuss guys.

Here is an idea I had recently (original post can be found on the DigiByteForum, click here for more information. If you guys agree or have suggestions please post on the digibyteforum because its easier to have a specific conversation there as opposed to here).

Hey guys,

I wanted to fly by an idea that I had recently. As you all know the price of DGB has decreased by about 50% since the start of the summer. I was thinking of creating a trading bot (DigiBot?) to "stabilize" the price or intervene in the market when necessary as well as reduce the possibility for arbitrage across the multiple exchanges. I know some people might not agree with the idea but I think its a good way to make some DGB that can then be reinvested in something like a Digibyte group marketing campaign.

I was thinking we could structure this in the same way a fund is structured. Ideally it would be nice to start with approx 1-2m DGB. Every "investor" would have his initial investment recorded and a percentage of the "equity" in the fund. As the fund makes money every investor would have his share of the profits payed out to him (say once a month). The fund would take a commission for maintaining the bot/server (as a percentage) and a voluntary donation (also as a percentage) that would go towards DGB development.

Basically Im thinking of a fund that both helps stabilise the DGB market, reduces arbitrage, makes some money for the investor and helps promote DGB all at the same time. If there is real interest I will make an official post and a format post for people to tell me there initial investment, donation option etc. for me to record for future payouts. I haven't started developing this but I am planning to start shortly (basically once DigiStats is back online and fixed).

Tell me what you guys think and lets get the ball rolling on this if people are interested.

Cheers!  

This sounds like something I'd be interested in for sure. Keep us updated
bogglor

Activity: 266

DigiByte? Yes!

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 11:34:50 AM

Discuss guys.

Hey guys,

Cheers!  

I am against this idea.

One of the principles of cryptocurrency is that it is decentralized. What you are suggesting is a way to manipulate the price of DGB to keep it where you think it should be. That seems to go against the spirit of what crypto is. It shouldn't be controlled by any one person or entity.

And on top of it, you want to take a percentage of any profits for doing this? Sounds exactly what big banks and investment firms do.

My current miner setup: Linux - Ubuntu 12.04, Two 1.3Mh/s Scrypt ASICs, Two Radeon HD 7850 GPU mining different algos (usually qubit or skein).
Click here for my DGB Address QR code.   DGB Address: D6ZLjbSWu2mse3EqtoSn93nFrJ85wPKBF5
I have the DGB Gaming Wallet on my Galaxy S6
bitkapp

aka alaniz

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 11:35:36 AM

digistats.info is back online - bear in mind that the market data is still not working and I will try to fix it within the week

bitkapp

aka alaniz

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 11:40:09 AM

Discuss guys.

Hey guys,

Cheers!  

I am against this idea.

One of the principles of cryptocurrency is that it is decentralized. What you are suggesting is a way to manipulate the price of DGB to keep it where you think it should be. That seems to go against the spirit of what crypto is. It shouldn't be controlled by any one person or entity.

And on top of it, you want to take a percentage of any profits for doing this? Sounds exactly what big banks and investment firms do.

I think I expressed myself wrong; the main aim of this is to reduce arbitrage opportunities which increase price discovery and equalizes the trading volume over the multiple exchanges. This is exactly in the spirit of the free market and is in fact encouraged. And the fee is in the spirit of any type of project like this one. Voluntary donation as suggested will be used to fund PR campaigns on DigiByte Group.

I really don't see the issue, this isn't about centralizing anything; it attempts to reduce price differences between the multiple exchanges.

Once I've hashed out the idea properly I will make a proper forum post on our forum to make my intentions clear.

Thenoticer

Activity: 332

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 02:18:04 PM

Question?

I am just now reading about earning digi from playing lol.

I am curious about what the business plan is regarding these moneies that are being given away. Am i correct that the $250,000 the digi community got from tofugear is funding this? So basically you guys are just giving away free money to a large game community as a means to advertise digi?

How much is budgeted for this? When do you project to run out of money to hand out for free? Where will the next giveaway money come from?

Thanks
tmoney2013

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 02:46:59 PM

With the digibyte gaming people should be able to buy in the game items characters etc just like cash for the free to play games.
24hralttrade

Activity: 756

Community Liaison,How can i help you?

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2015, 03:21:55 PM

Question?

I am just now reading about earning digi from playing lol.

I am curious about what the business plan is regarding these moneies that are being given away. Am i correct that the $250,000 the digi community got from tofugear is funding this? So basically you guys are just giving away free money to a large game community as a means to advertise digi?

How much is budgeted for this? When do you project to run out of money to hand out for free? Where will the next giveaway money come from?

Thanks

We ( The Digibyte community) did not get any funding from Tofugear. (Please read this press release: http://www.coindesk.com/digibyte-raises-250k-altcoin-retail-payments/ )
(And you might want to have a look at this awesome video about the Tofugear and Digibyte omnichannel platform @ House of blue jeans : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzjMRP4DSBo )

In the near future business can do sponsorships on Digibyte Gaming, They then need to buy Digibytes of the market or from Digibyte so the payout for every winning is sponsored by that company,person,group or anybody that wants to get theire name on the website etc etc.
For now Digibyte is the main sponsor, Soon there will be more marketing and promotions Wink

Please let us know if you need any more information or have any questions.

Best,

Want to see the Future of Retail omnichannel demo store powered by Digibyte & Tofugear teams?
Please feel free to contact me if you have anything to report or you have any questions.
tmoney2013

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 03:28:39 PM

You guys are trying to get into the retail sector right? You should be talking to corporate retailers like wal-Mart , target etc.. Into integrating into using digibyte as a payment option that is tax free.
Pages: « 1 ... 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 [1064] 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 ... 1832 »
  Print  

Jump to: