Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:38:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 [1058] 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 ... 1832 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit  (Read 3055610 times)
bogglor

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

DigiByte? Yes!

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 07:04:59 PM

Hi, please why http://www.digistats.info/ is offline since 3 or 4 days ? This site web is essential. thx

I honestly don’t know what is going on here, I understand that the owner of the site was experiencing some personal difficulties in his life. Unfortunately this all started during a period where I was unwell myself and when I could, I looked back and found that some community members had made some accusations that I consider to be wholly unwarranted. At the same time we had some other outside negative intrusions but none of them have yet returned since I did.
It could be that the site has been taken down because some of the information on it would be misleading if Alaniz was unable to update and maintain the site. I hope that Alaniz will pull through whatever difficulties he has been experiencing and one day get back on the job but I would like to remind the community here that Digistats is a community project and he is not obligated to do anything with it. If he would like to drop me a pm and let me know how things are going, I’d gratefully appreciate it but other than that, I wish him all the best and hope he’s ok.

I liked this site, but also I found problems and I made several posts about how the data on their site was wrong. I gave many examples with links to show what was wrong in the hopes that they would check into it.

That site has/had some nice tools and would have been awesome if the data was correct, but since the day it went live it was wrong and should never have been used as a reference. Think of it as using a bank's website to view your bank accounts, except that not all of your payments/deposits show up, and your balances are wrong, and all the charts/tables that rely on that data are also wrong.

The only response I ever got to my posts was that they were too busy with their personal lives to work on it (that's fine with me, but there was never anything done at all, which is too bad). It's like they rushed to try and get this working to claim they had a cool website for DGB (which it was in theory) and put it out live before it was ready, then just totally stopped working on it. I hope that someday they do come back and fix it.

My current miner setup: Linux - Ubuntu 12.04, Two 1.3Mh/s Scrypt ASICs, Two Radeon HD 7850 GPU mining different algos (usually qubit or skein).
Click here for my DGB Address QR code.   DGB Address: D6ZLjbSWu2mse3EqtoSn93nFrJ85wPKBF5
I have the DGB Gaming Wallet on my Galaxy S6
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Steal

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 11:39:51 PM

agree, above all, I hope all goes well for Digistat team and that we will soon hear from you  Wink

DigiByte (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051

Official DigiByte Account

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2015, 11:26:00 AM

The DigiByte Gaming chrome app has been updated!

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/digibyte-gaming-wallet/lpmijfncbdjhcbockhipcncnhfgghkoj

We will be releasing the updated Android version shortly.

If your app does not upgrade right away go into your chrome browser -> Settings -> Extensions -> Update all

DigiByte (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051

Official DigiByte Account

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2015, 11:41:51 AM

★★ Introducing DigiByteGaming.com ★★

Earn FREE DigiBytes by playing League of Legends

What is League of Legends?

League of Legends is a multiplayer online battle arena, real-time strategy video game developed and published by Riot Games.

League is the most popular video game on Twitch.TV and is played by 100 million + people around the world, mainly millennials... the perfect target audience to adopt DigiByte in mass.

How to get started?

Step 1: Visit DigiByteGaming.com

Step 2: Sign up with 1 click with your Twitch or Twitter account

Step 3: Download the gaming wallet: Download Here

Step 4: Enter your DGB address

Step 5: Verify your League of Legends account ( Download LoL here if you never played the game)

Step 6: Play and earn DGB!

24hralttrade

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

Community Liaison,How can i help you?

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2015, 11:49:20 AM

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

WOW!! Ready for mainstream adoption?
YES WE ARE!!!

Want to see the Future of Retail omnichannel demo store powered by Digibyte & Tofugear teams?
Please feel free to contact me if you have anything to report or you have any questions.
bogglor

Activity: 266

DigiByte? Yes!

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 12:18:38 PM

League of Legends is a multiplayer online battle arena, real-time strategy video game developed and published by Riot Games.

League is the most popular video game on Twitch.TV and is played by 100 million + people around the world, mainly millennials... the perfect target audience to adopt DigiByte in mass.

How to get started?

Step 5: Verify your League of Legends account ( Download LoL here if you never played the game)

OK, Let me start by saying that this is really awesome news....

But, I'm looking at the payouts on the website...
Per Game Win: $0.001 USD (about 20 DGB)
Per Champion Kill: $0.001 USD (about 20 DGB)
Per Turrent Kill: $0.001 USD (about 20 DGB)
Per Minion Kill: $0.0001 USD (about 2 DGB)

I've never played this game, so I'm not sure how difficult these things are to do in game or how often it happens. But, it seems like if you get a few thousand people hooking up an account to earn DGB, and they all do these tasks to get payouts, this could quickly drain any fund you have set up to give payouts.

Do people get these rewards each time, or is it only a one-time reward?
Will these rewards change often based on how often the requirements are being met?

My current miner setup: Linux - Ubuntu 12.04, Two 1.3Mh/s Scrypt ASICs, Two Radeon HD 7850 GPU mining different algos (usually qubit or skein).
Click here for my DGB Address QR code.   DGB Address: D6ZLjbSWu2mse3EqtoSn93nFrJ85wPKBF5
I have the DGB Gaming Wallet on my Galaxy S6
24hralttrade

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2015, 12:34:46 PM

How to get started?

OK, Let me start by saying that this is really awesome news....

But, I'm looking at the payouts on the website...
Per Game Win: $0.001 USD (about 20 DGB)
Per Champion Kill: $0.001 USD (about 20 DGB)
Per Turrent Kill: $0.001 USD (about 20 DGB)
Per Minion Kill: $0.0001 USD (about 2 DGB)

I've never played this game, so I'm not sure how difficult these things are to do in game or how often it happens. But, it seems like if you get a few thousand people hooking up an account to earn DGB, and they all do these tasks to get payouts, this could quickly drain any fund you have set up to give payouts.

Do people get these rewards each time, or is it only a one-time reward?
Will these rewards change often based on how often the requirements are being met?

I believe every time you do one of these "challenges" you will get payd.
Digibyte is starting the campaign as a sponsor and they are offcourse looking for any other business that wants to get theire name on it and buy Digibytes to be a sponsor.

Want to see the Future of Retail omnichannel demo store powered by Digibyte & Tofugear teams?
Please feel free to contact me if you have anything to report or you have any questions.
24hralttrade

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2015, 12:42:37 PM

At the end of the introduction Jared talks about the DigiByte marketplace. Is it going to get launched soon?
it's a piece of the DIGI puzzle  Grin
http://digibytegaming.com/pages/market

Phantas

Activity: 311

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 12:56:14 PM

Hi,
is there problem with http://digihash.co/ ?

I received last DGB 10 hours ago.

Merge Mine 5 other Blake 256 coins - 6x your hash power  https://www.blakecoin.org/
24hralttrade

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2015, 12:58:24 PM

Hi,
is there problem with http://digihash.co/ ?

I received last DGB 10 hours ago.

Reported, You will get them soon, Needs a restart i think.

halinyo
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

The future is bright with DigiByte.

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 01:54:42 PM

Looking solid, well done Jared and the team!
Verias

Activity: 351

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 04:08:01 PM
Last edit: September 08, 2015, 05:02:10 PM by Verias

will there be a digi report today ?
Verias

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 05:09:06 PM

First of all i really like the promotion of digibyte trough league of legends.
If we could get some streamers to advertise this or report it on one of the league of legends  sites with an explenation what digibyte is it could get alot of attention.

Here are my thoughts of it and some questions:
I myself played it untill a year ago i think.

What are the rules ?

-With this i mean what game mode do you need to play to get these rewards ?
Do you need to play ranked.
or can u play a normal 5vs5 vs players and still get the rewards.
Or can u even get it against NPC.

League of legends has  a few diffrent game modes.

-In an average game u can get 7 champion kills / 150 minions / 2 towers / and a win = 0.025 USD each battle. ( this depends on how good you play and what game modes you use )

I expect the first few weeks there won't be that many people who use it cause it's new.
But let's say  1000 people do this 1 time a day
That would make it 25 USD a day for 1 match.

Isn't this a little much if it starts to get alot of attention ?

My next question is : how many times a day u can get this reward ? cause  most people play it alot more then 1 match a day. and then it might become expencive for advertisment.

These are some things that came to my mind.
Grtz verias
ReSl

Activity: 254

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 06:00:37 PM

If we could get some streamers to advertise this or report it on one of the league of legends  sites with an explenation what digibyte is it could get alot of attention.

Here are my thoughts of it and some questions:
I myself played it untill a year ago i think.

What are the rules ?

-With this i mean what game mode do you need to play to get these rewards ?
Do you need to play ranked.
or can u play a normal 5vs5 vs players and still get the rewards.
Or can u even get it against NPC.

League of legends has  a few diffrent game modes.

-In an average game u can get 7 champion kills / 150 minions / 2 towers / and a win = 0.025 USD each battle. ( this depends on how good you play and what game modes you use )

I expect the first few weeks there won't be that many people who use it cause it's new.
But let's say  1000 people do this 1 time a day
That would make it 25 USD a day for 1 match.

Isn't this a little much if it starts to get alot of attention ?

My next question is : how many times a day u can get this reward ? cause  most people play it alot more then 1 match a day. and then it might become expencive for advertisment.

These are some things that came to my mind.
Grtz verias

Thanks for this short review.
First i thougth the same way. Lot of my friends played LOL and still playing DOTA. If you are better than avarange you can do a bit of money.

The thing is; DGB wants to get into gaming and this is the first part. Yes its not perfect but it is the first step!!!
We will have to improve the payout maybe on ranks whatever. The main thing is that this will get DGB on a new path. And don't get me wrong, gaming industry is big!!!

Don't see it negative see it positive! We will moving on the next level. Maybe 2017 other games jumped into DGB system. Hidden boxes with DGB, etc.
We are here to create it. All positive and creative minds trying to make a new gaming experience.
2018 it's like, have you played XY Game. Yes but my skill is to low to compare with others. Come on you get DGB for free when you online playing. Gaming on a new level. We will do it!
THX to Jared that he finaly walked this way. I see a brigth future for DigiByte!

And don't be aware of finance. Sponsoring is big in gaming!
Verias

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 06:09:40 PM

If we could get some streamers to advertise this or report it on one of the league of legends  sites with an explenation what digibyte is it could get alot of attention.

First i thougth the same way. Lot of my friends played LOL and still playing DOTA. If you are better than avarange you can do a bit of money.

The thing is; DGB wants to get into gaming and this is the first part. Yes its not perfect but it is the first step!!!
We will have to improve the payout maybe on ranks whatever. The main thing is that this will get DGB on a new path. And don't get me wrong, gaming industry is big!!!

Don't see it negative see it positive! We will moving on the next level. Maybe 2017 other games jumped into DGB system. Hidden boxes with DGB, etc.
We are here to create it. All positive and creative minds trying to make a new gaming experience.
2018 it's like, have you played XY Game. Yes but my skill is to low to compare with others. Come on you get DGB for free when you online playing. Gaming on a new level. We will do it!
THX to Jared that he finaly walked this way. I see a brigth future for DigiByte!

Don't get me wrong , i really like this update / advertisment.
If we can get this news to enough people that play league of legends This could be huge !
But just the word Digibyte is not enough, People should be introduced to digibyte in a short/easy way and know they can earn a little money with this ( wich will only become more if they keep the DGB).

Im sure alot of people don't even know what bitcoin is let alone digibyte.
ReSl

Activity: 254

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 06:44:32 PM

Don't get me wrong , i really like this update / advertisment.
If we can get this news to enough people that play league of legends This could be huge !
But just the word Digibyte is not enough, People should be introduced to digibyte in a short/easy way and know they can earn a little money with this ( wich will only become more if they keep the DGB).

Im sure alot of people don't even know what bitcoin is let alone digibyte.

You are rigth. Till now DGB is not very big. Just a bunch knows it.
Yes short and easy way would be nice.
The fact is that too many crazy guy just out there gaming to much. Look at cs go.
If you trading on steam you only get around 85% the other 15% goes to steam!
http://steamcommunity.com/app/730/discussions/0/46476145711075097/?l=german
So people search a new way and doing csgo jackpot or trading between friends.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PyxaAXQrPA

This is where we heading!
ZaZ59

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 06:53:00 PM

Verification failed, please try again and make sure you have saved your mastery page.

Undecided
Verias

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 08:20:02 PM

Verification failed, please try again and make sure you have saved your mastery page.

Undecided
make sure u name the masterypage the right name and make sure u have all letters and no spaces.
Also maybe try using a newly created masterypage.
I'm not sure if it's needed. but i also had to try a few times before i did it good
Jumbley
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 10:51:03 PM

When someone says DigiByte is a scam and recently I discovered some people had accused Jared our founder of being a scammer running a scam coin.

You should remind them that 'for every new person that is attracted to DigiByte, this brings the acceptance of bitcoin a bit closer to the masses. DigiByte is designed for a high volume of speedy transactions, Bitcoin is not. DigiByte is made as available as possible for mining to the masses, It can be mined on equipment ‘normal people’ have in their houses. Bitcoin cannot.  DigiByte is a friend to the people, I don’t know WTF Bitcoin is playing at!

Smiley
Kayahoga

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 11:45:40 PM

How to get started?

Wow, this is awesome.  I am really excited that the founders of Digibyte explored and implemented one of my ideas!  This just goes to show how they actually do listen to the community and aren't off in their own little world.  Great job Jared + team, looking forward to how this all "plays" out. 

And in honor of this release, I just bought some more DGB and am firing up League of Legends =)
Pages: « 1 ... 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 [1058] 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 ... 1832 »
  Print  

Jump to: