Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 07:28:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 [1021] 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 ... 1832 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit  (Read 3058431 times)
HR
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011

Transparency & Integrity

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 10:14:51 PM

I've got a rough draft . . . that's a little bit different from what I originally mentioned - I wasn't able to develop a list of 10, in fact, I had to drop 2 of my initial 7 and couldn't get beyond 5, and they're the only coins I would currently be involved in.

http://asistec-ti.com/tba/originalemail.htm

Let me know what you think. Please pick it apart and be as critical as you can (with both the e-mail and the related updates and additional materials on the website). Have no mercy. It's in all of our interests!

I'm going to be "out of the office" until the end of the week - so time you've got - and then I hope to begin sending it out either by the weekend or early next week at the latest.

Edit: I've added a new thread on the forum for comments if you think you might end up cluttering here. http://asistec-ti.com/phpbb/viewforum.php?f=6 Remember that you can send me a PM as well. TIA

appbox

Activity: 421
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 04:57:24 AM

@jared

its good choice for digibyte richest

https://github.com/iquidus/explorer

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Chyton

Activity: 322
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 05:09:18 AM

Did anyone having trouble for the iOS wallet?? Currently i'm unable to unlock it , can't spend anything but i can receive and get a new address  Sad
PS : i'm on iOS 8.4

Try tapping on the "DigiByte" at the top of the screen, once you tap there, it should allow you to enter the phone's passcode.  When I first installed the app, it took me a little while to figure that out.

If that doesn't work, try to re-enter that secret phrase ...

Still... i can't press the "lock" button  Huh If i press it , it won't do anything :/ since 8.4 this happened :/

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
EPLDCC

Activity: 245

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 06:38:17 AM

Did anyone having trouble for the iOS wallet?? Currently i'm unable to unlock it , can't spend anything but i can receive and get a new address  Sad

Try tapping on the "DigiByte" at the top of the screen, once you tap there, it should allow you to enter the phone's passcode.  When I first installed the app, it took me a little while to figure that out.

Still... i can't press the "lock" button  Huh If i press it , it won't do anything :/ since 8.4 this happened :/

Sorry.  I haven't updated to 8.4 yet.  I'm sure this is frustrating for you.  Wish I could give you more advice than I have to solve the problem.  It might take a few days, but I'm sure that one of the devs will be able to better address the issue.  Just to be totally clear, you're referring to the app from the apple store - not the iOS Gaming Wallet beta that was available for a short time through the DGB forum?   
TamiLee

Activity: 637
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 07:16:05 AM

For those wanting to make extra digibyte , you can sell dgb on bittrex and buy on cryptsy but just in small amounts. Easy dgb for free Smiley
Chyton

Activity: 322
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 08:12:24 AM

Sorry.  I haven't updated to 8.4 yet.  I'm sure this is frustrating for you.  Wish I could give you more advice than I have to solve the problem.  It might take a few days, but I'm sure that one of the devs will be able to better address the issue.  Just to be totally clear, you're referring to the app from the apple store - not the iOS Gaming Wallet beta that was available for a short time through the DGB forum?   

yep , the app from the app store , basically i'm using them as cold wallet , not hot wallet. i just need to send the funds to another place to get them "remixed"

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
TamiLee

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 08:14:05 AM

I've got a rough draft . . . that's a little bit different from what I originally mentioned - I wasn't able to develop a list of 10, in fact, I had to drop 2 of my initial 7 and couldn't get beyond 5, and they're the only coins I would currently be involved in.

Let me know what you think. Please pick it apart and be as critical as you can (with both the e-mail and the related updates and additional materials on the website). Have no mercy. It's in all of our interests!

I'm going to be "out of the office" until the end of the week - so time you've got - and then I hope to begin sending it out either by the weekend or early next week at the latest.

Edit: I've added a new thread on the forum for comments if you think you might end up cluttering here. http://asistec-ti.com/phpbb/viewforum.php?f=6 Remember that you can send me a PM as well. TIA

DGB and Noble your biggest investments?

TenaciousC

Activity: 608

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 08:44:27 AM

Estimated Long Term Appreciation Potential... how long term is this, 10 year, 25 year, 100 year? Looks over optimistic in my opinion. Don't get me wrong, I agree with most of the coin choices with Digibyte being the one with the largest potential but 50000 to 1?
Other remark, logo and website look like they ran away from the late 80s early 90s, maybe freshen them up a bit Wink

Nevertheless, appreciate what you're doing, keep up the great work!

As for the Digibyte promotion you guys really need to learn how "to stunt" Remember the Doge nascar car? That's how you get media attention... I've seen DGB team is trying to raise funds to get the word out on cryptocoinnews and coindesk, does this mean the DGB team is actually broke and doesn't even have 200$ to spend anymore?

DGB has it all tech wise to become a leader, what it lacks imho is a sponsor to put this brilliant coin into the spotlight. DGB deserves mainstream attention, lots of it!
TamiLee

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 09:24:44 AM

Estimated Long Term Appreciation Potential... how long term is this, 10 year, 25 year, 100 year? Looks over optimistic in my opinion. Don't get me wrong, I agree with most of the coin choices with Digibyte being the one with the largest potential but 50000 to 1?
Other remark, logo and website look like they ran away from the late 80s early 90s, maybe freshen them up a bit Wink

As for the Digibyte promotion you guys really need to learn how "to stunt" Remember the Doge nascar car? That's how you get media attention... I've seen DGB team is trying to raise funds to get the word out on cryptocoinnews and coindesk, does this mean the DGB team is actually broke and doesn't even have 200$ to spend anymore?

DGB has it all tech wise to become a leader, what it lacks imho is a sponsor to put this brilliant coin into the spotlight. DGB deserves mainstream attention, lots of it!

DGB team has 250 000 USD so not sure why they ask for donations? I will give donation to author of dgb book.
DigiByte (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051

Official DigiByte Account

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2015, 10:33:13 AM

DGB team has 250 000 USD so not sure why they ask for donations? I will give donation to author of dgb book.
We have not asked for donations. We simply enorsed a community driven campaign that is being ran out side of our core dev team.

Still working on the video update that will address a lot of these questions and confusion here on the forum

halinyo
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

The future is bright with DigiByte.

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 12:34:36 PM

Do you want to sell your DigiBytes? And exchanges are not looking good to sell? Please let me know, I will buy your DGBs +1 to +5 SAT from the highest buy wall bid, depending on the amount you want to sell. Best, Halin
TamiLee

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 01:42:02 PM

Do you want to sell your DigiBytes? And exchanges are not looking good to sell? Please let me know, I will buy your DGBs +1 to +5 SAT from the highest buy wall bid, depending on the amount you want to sell. Best, Halin

Rather buy on exchanges, it shows good faith for digibyte and you take more digibyte off people that don't want the coin. Not good taking off people that are holding .
tmmapp

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2015, 03:59:14 PM

Warning to all DigiByte users

CloudMinr.io is a scam, they sold 79,267 unencrypted eMail and password for 1 BTC. If you use that same password or similar password anywhere else, please change it immediately. So now i receive 198 spam emails a day. 0.25 BTC gone.

Scrypt.cc is becoming a scam! Internet outage one month and then the next month power outage then they claimed to have been hacked. You will never ROI.

I was using the BTC mind from these site to by DGB.
EPLDCC

Activity: 245

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 07:11:39 PM

Hi TenaciousC.  I want to second the official response made by DigiByte above.

I assume you are referring to The DigiByte Group in your post when you refer to "raising some funds" and "getting the word out."  The DigiByte Group https://digibytegroup.com/ is a community organization.  We work to promote and develop DGB in any way that we can (through social media, through CoinDesk press releases and advertising, and with other non-fundraising projects).

If you look at the DigiByte Group FAQ (on the "About Us" page), you will see that we are a community organization, not formally affiliated with the with the DigiByte Development team (in any business way), and we do not attempt to influence or otherwise manipulate the direction of DGB development.  The DigiByte Group is community driven and community funded. Reading further on that page you will also see that we never use contributions for any purpose other than the stated project, and we never profit from community contributions.

If you remember, the DOGE funding of Josh Wise in NASCAR was also a community project.  They raised at least $55,000 in community contributions.  That money was not paid by the DOGE development team or from their development budget.  It was contributed by members of the DOGE community.

I would love to eventually have projects at that scale done through the DigiByte Group.  And, we have a great community - so I'm sure that eventually we will be able to do so.  However, we are starting a bit smaller and we are working up to bigger projects.  And, we do have a few ideas for the future ...  In the short term, I hope to be able to begin monthly DGB community challenges/contests very soon.

I have 100% confidence in the management and development of DigiByte.  They're working, developing, and doing exactly what they should be to position DGB as a leader.  I plan to continue our work with the DigiByte Group to continue to support them, however possible, and continue to work with our great DGB community.

If you, or anyone else, has any other questions about The DigiByte Group, or would like any additional information.  Please feel free to send me a PM.

Cheers,

Eric
The_Cashier

Activity: 335

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 07:52:59 AM

Hold you digibytes, Jared is working a lot, so much new stuff to come for DGB, remember bitcoin made it after 4 years, have some patience Smiley.
Verias

Activity: 351

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 08:08:08 AM

Hold you digibytes, Jared is working a lot, so much new stuff to come for DGB, remember bitcoin made it after 4 years, have some patience Smiley.
Im buying more everytime the price drops Cheesy
wildduck
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 08:36:06 AM

Me to everything around 26 i`m buying Smiley
TamiLee

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 12:01:56 PM

Mining as much as I can to prevent more dump but not mining SHA and Scrypt, only the GPU algos. I have already saved over 100 million coins being dumped on the exchanges because I believe in this project so much!
MemberCount+1

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 12:18:01 PM

Mining as much as I can to prevent more dump ...
No wonder ... hopeless! ... I mine for a better world Grin
doremi

Activity: 654

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 12:27:19 PM

Mining as much as I can to prevent more dump but not mining SHA and Scrypt, only the GPU algos. I have already saved over 100 million coins being dumped on the exchanges because I believe in this project so much!

after 20 days..there will be about 130 million new coins add to the circulation...and i guess you already know that this coin still can  be mined in the next 20 years...cheers!
Pages: « 1 ... 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 [1021] 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 ... 1832 »
  Print  

Jump to: