Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 05:00:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 [1483] 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 ... 1832 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit  (Read 3058432 times)
roidudisco

Activity: 352
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 09:44:14 AM

Just researched this project and found it has massive potential from a investor standpoint. Digibyte itself has a great path and i think it will capture it's intended audience without any issues whatsoever.

I think a lot of people are going to be very surprised with just how solid DigiByte is and the amazing potential it has.

It is just about the only crypto that has not only held to the true ethos of what cryptocurrencies originally set out to be by being both truly widely distributed and cryptographically secure, but it has also leveraged that 5 times through its multi-algo approach.

All things considered, I dare say there is nobody who is better.

"You can mine DigiByte on one of five separate mining algorithms. Each algo averages out to mine 20% of new blocks. This allows for much greater decentralization than other blockchains. In order for an attacker to hardfork DigiByte the attacker would need to control 93% of the hashrate on 1 algo, and 51% of the other 4 making DigiByte much more secure against PoW attacks than other blockchains."  http://digibyte.co/digibyte-blockchain-faqs

As for the Dev Team and contributors, we've got one of the best talent pools in the business, and, again, I reiterate what I said above, without funny money coding that some call "innovation" that can lead to Ethereum like hacks or who knows what other nasty surprises that will come out of the current fad of DAO mumbo jumbo. DigiByte is rock solid secure with Bitcoin style programming multiplied by 5 thanks to these world class Devs. Take a look at GitHub and compare with your favorite coin. https://github.com/digibyte/digibyte   Grin

And it's "lightening fast" already even before implementing Lighting Network. Current full confirm time is ~90 seconds! And without losing one bit of security! Now that's something to write home about, and if you haven't done so, I suggest you do so ASAP.  Wink

And I'll leave it at that for now since it's Monday and I've got to get moving.

Cheers to all newcomers. You've made the right decision. And to all the long term supporters, thanks for being around all this time, and for continuing the "why DGB is better list" just started above.  Smiley

Yeah this coin is amazing hope people will wake up on market

Code:
          ▄▄▄█████████▄▄
       ▄██████████████████▄
     ▄███████████████████████
   ▄██████████▀▀    ▀███████
  █████████            ▀██▀

████████              ▄██
▐███████             ▄█████
███████             ▀███████
██████▌               ███████
██████▌                ██████▌
███████                ▐██████
 ███████▄              ▐██████
  ████████             ██████▌
   █████▀             ███████
    ██▀              ███████▌
   ███▄            ████████▌
  ███████▄▄   ▄▄▄█████████▀
 ███████████████████████▀
   ▀██████████████████▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
.spotcoin.
   www.spotcoin.com

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
Exchange OTC Market
Mining Dividend token
Retail Payments
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

ICO: MAY 1 
   ANN | Bounty | Reddit
Blog     Facebook
Twitter Telegram
Telegram(Bounty)

▄▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄██████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
█▄▄▀▀███████████████▀▀▄▄█
█████▄▀▀███████▀▀▀▄▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀  ██████████
██████████     ██████████
██████████       ▀▀██████
██████████            ▀▀█
 ▀▀███████
     ▀▀▀██
NEO

Legendary – 6 sta
HR
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011

Transparency & Integrity

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 12:30:27 PM

Just researched this project and found it has massive potential from a investor standpoint. Digibyte itself has a great path and i think it will capture it's intended audience without any issues whatsoever.

I think a lot of people are going to be very surprised with just how solid DigiByte is and the amazing potential it has.

It is just about the only crypto that has not only held to the true ethos of what cryptocurrencies originally set out to be by being both truly widely distributed and cryptographically secure, but it has also leveraged that 5 times through its multi-algo approach.

All things considered, I dare say there is nobody who is better.

"You can mine DigiByte on one of five separate mining algorithms. Each algo averages out to mine 20% of new blocks. This allows for much greater decentralization than other blockchains. In order for an attacker to hardfork DigiByte the attacker would need to control 93% of the hashrate on 1 algo, and 51% of the other 4 making DigiByte much more secure against PoW attacks than other blockchains."  http://digibyte.co/digibyte-blockchain-faqs

As for the Dev Team and contributors, we've got one of the best talent pools in the business, and, again, I reiterate what I said above, without funny money coding that some call "innovation" that can lead to Ethereum like hacks or who knows what other nasty surprises that will come out of the current fad of DAO mumbo jumbo. DigiByte is rock solid secure with Bitcoin style programming multiplied by 5 thanks to these world class Devs. Take a look at GitHub and compare with your favorite coin. https://github.com/digibyte/digibyte   Grin

And it's "lightening fast" already even before implementing Lighting Network. Current full confirm time is ~90 seconds! And without losing one bit of security! Now that's something to write home about, and if you haven't done so, I suggest you do so ASAP.  Wink

And I'll leave it at that for now since it's Monday and I've got to get moving.

Cheers to all newcomers. You've made the right decision. And to all the long term supporters, thanks for being around all this time, and for continuing the "why DGB is better list" just started above.  Smiley

Yeah this coin is amazing hope people will wake up on market

The market will awaken, but in its own good time since this one is very different. Unlike the P&Ds where the whales have no other interest than manipulating and feeding on novice speculators short term, DGB is one of the traditional stalwarts where they are slowly putting their profits for long term gains. They want to get as long DGB as possible while moving the market as little as possible. The last thing they want is for a premature "pump" simply because they expect the mother of all pumps out of DGB. Most assuredly they plan to sell, but not until much higher levels. I would say that 1000 SAT is their minimum target, and that 5000 might be their short to mid-term mean target. 100,000 SAT would equal the 1000:1 DGB:BTC ratio, so you can see there's lots of room for price appreciation, even when taken from a conservative viewpoint. This is all just speculation based on experience and what I've been seeing in the market for the last 6 weeks, so take it for what it's worth, but I think DGB is crypto's best kept secret.  Grin

HR
Legendary

Transparency & Integrity

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 12:36:11 PM

We just ate through another critical resistance "sell wall".

Munch, munch, munch . . . and they slowly disappear . . . almost without anyone noticing.  Cool

bullytwu

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 12:46:54 PM

I hope this information is helpful to the community digibyte on this thread, I saw digibyte on the waiting list from MERCATOX new trading site, you can give free VOTE no cost, I believe if Digibyte has many trading sites also will boost prices in the future Digibyte
https://mercatox.com/coins/list
first of all your faith and devotion is necessary for accomplish any task in good way but its not mean that you can tell your queries.
HR
Legendary

Transparency & Integrity

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 02:38:14 PM

Everybody who’s bought DGB over the last 10 months is now in the green! Overhead resistance is getting rarefied fast.

Estimated trading volume over that period is just over 3x DGB current available supply, which would suggest that, what with short term trading factored in, etc., the DGB bought over that period of time has found its way into strong hands.

The train is leaving the station . . . but there’s still time to grab some more DGB on the cheap . . . if you hurry.

Cheers everyone

cryptogasm

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 03:40:56 PM
Last edit: April 17, 2017, 03:51:36 PM by cryptogasm

You can check my previous post about MYR! And those who listened to me, survived the bloodbath on MYR and made some BTCBTC.

For reference, you can check

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=483515.7720

I love OG projects that have survived so many crypto years. DGB has definitely gotta be one of those amazing projects with a hardworking dev team and industry wide recognition and support. One of the few blockchians that is here to stay irrespective of price fluctuations.

Coming to the price of DGB, looks like we are headed up north, I'd say don't be hasty and sell out for a low price, in a couple of hours I'd say we can easily see 100 SATS being broken. That being said, the last time we had a rally we went all the way to 180 SATS!

We haven't had a rally in a long long time.

I'd like to appreciate those who have provided constant support to the DGB family.

I have known Jared since a while and I can say he is relentlessly working for DGB since a very long time.

And finally I'd also like to thank the weak hands for selling, and for the HODLERS just wait for a few hours, DGB monster will be unleashed.

Don't say Cryptogasm dint warn you Wink

Much Love,

Cryptogasm
dollarmoney

Activity: 49

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 04:27:57 PM

thanks for the update.. lets rock..
88flaminchevy

Activity: 58

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 06:28:08 PM

Does anyone know hot to fix this?  I think I lost all my coins!  I can't find the folder with my old wallet data after installing the new wallet.  https://i.imgur.com/wLFmNfF.jpg
roidudisco

Activity: 352
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 06:30:25 PM

You can check my previous post about MYR! And those who listened to me, survived the bloodbath on MYR and made some BTCBTC.

For reference, you can check

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=483515.7720

I love OG projects that have survived so many crypto years. DGB has definitely gotta be one of those amazing projects with a hardworking dev team and industry wide recognition and support. One of the few blockchians that is here to stay irrespective of price fluctuations.

Coming to the price of DGB, looks like we are headed up north, I'd say don't be hasty and sell out for a low price, in a couple of hours I'd say we can easily see 100 SATS being broken. That being said, the last time we had a rally we went all the way to 180 SATS!

We haven't had a rally in a long long time.

I'd like to appreciate those who have provided constant support to the DGB family.

I have known Jared since a while and I can say he is relentlessly working for DGB since a very long time.

And finally I'd also like to thank the weak hands for selling, and for the HODLERS just wait for a few hours, DGB monster will be unleashed.

Don't say Cryptogasm dint warn you Wink

Much Love,

Cryptogasm

I will support DGB family to my death.

Code:
          ▄▄▄█████████▄▄
       ▄██████████████████▄
     ▄███████████████████████
   ▄██████████▀▀    ▀███████
  █████████            ▀██▀

████████              ▄██
▐███████             ▄█████
███████             ▀███████
██████▌               ███████
██████▌                ██████▌
███████                ▐██████
 ███████▄              ▐██████
  ████████             ██████▌
   █████▀             ███████
    ██▀              ███████▌
   ███▄            ████████▌
  ███████▄▄   ▄▄▄█████████▀
 ███████████████████████▀
   ▀██████████████████▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
.spotcoin.
   www.spotcoin.com

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
Exchange OTC Market
Mining Dividend token
Retail Payments
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

ICO: MAY 1 
   ANN | Bounty | Reddit
Blog     Facebook
Twitter Telegram
Telegram(Bounty)

▄▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄██████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
█▄▄▀▀███████████████▀▀▄▄█
█████▄▀▀███████▀▀▀▄▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀  ██████████
██████████       ▀▀██████
██████████            ▀▀█
 ▀▀███████
     ▀▀▀██
NEO

Legendary – 6 sta
Telenong

Activity: 469
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 06:49:19 PM
Last edit: April 17, 2017, 07:03:13 PM by Telenong

Does anyone know hot to fix this?  I think I lost all my coins!  I can't find the folder with my old wallet data after installing the new wallet.  

if you have backup .dat file, your coin is safe
open your task manager, do end task all digibyte.exe activity and try to open again, remember dont click digibyte core testnet
just click digibyte core (32/64bit)

Digibyte donate : DGHhJ4r6QqW2GMXL9FcsHpteFLZV3V3VgN
HR
Legendary

Transparency & Integrity

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 07:27:21 PM

Let's get this pump over with before the wallet errors keep coming in.

Come on Myraidcoins, won't you lighten up and smile for once? XMY just had a really nice rally (and, more importantly, is holding on to a large part of its gains). Whadaya say? Smiley  Smiley  Smiley

88flaminchevy

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 07:53:50 PM

Does anyone know hot to fix this?  I think I lost all my coins!  I can't find the folder with my old wallet data after installing the new wallet.  https://i.imgur.com/wLFmNfF.jpg

open your task manager, do end task all digibyte.exe activity and try to open again, remember dont click digibyte core testnet

I have tried to restart the wallet more than 10 times.  I get the same error.  I deleted it and re-installed it, still the same error.  I need help!
HR
Legendary

Transparency & Integrity

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 08:07:40 PM

Does anyone know hot to fix this?  I think I lost all my coins!  I can't find the folder with my old wallet data after installing the new wallet.  

I have tried to restart the wallet more than 10 times.  I get the same error.  I deleted it and re-installed it, still the same error.  I need help!

First things first. Do you have a backup of your wallet.dat file?

Investopedia

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 08:13:43 PM

Welcome to all the new people!

Here's some resources if you haven't seen it yet:

We have hit the SegWit activation threshold, activation in 5 days:
https://segwit.digiexplorer.info/

Dowload the latest v6.14.2 release here:
https://github.com/digibyte/digibyte/releases

Blog post about why we support SegWit:
http://www.digibyte.co/why-we-support-segwit-digibyte

Latest round table with Jared about the future of DigiByte:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeanPZYeyq8

And if you need a block explorer:
https://digiexplorer.info/

Lastly the DigiByte Official Telegram group:
https://t.me/DigiByteCoin

@88flaminchevy
Wallet upgrades should work fine, your wallet.dat file will still be intact in your old install folder.
Make sure you have a backup then do a clean install, then copy your wallet back and start it up.

If you still have issues send us your OS and debug.log details.
Instamined

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

woah that's a lot of money

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 08:17:39 PM

So how do block rewards work with multiple algorithms? I assume all algos compete for the same block reward? Does that lend an edge to one particular algo?

What is the net hashrate?

Thanks

BTC: 1HmTtysbeo9EsbotzcpL8QEx8PRcB5EzgW
88flaminchevy

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 08:18:10 PM

Does anyone know hot to fix this?  I think I lost all my coins!  I can't find the folder with my old wallet data after installing the new wallet.  https://i.imgur.com/wLFmNfF.jpg

I have a feeling I'm screwed on the wallet.dat file.  I had it backed up in the same folder as the system folder for digibyte.  When I uninstalled and re-installed digibyte, that folder got deleted.  I think my coins are gone......!
Investopedia

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 08:41:26 PM

So how do block rewards work with multiple algorithms? I assume all algos compete for the same block reward? Does that lend an edge to one particular algo?

What is the net hashrate?

Thanks

Blocks are generated on average every 15 seconds and the block reward is 901 DGB currently:
https://digiexplorer.info/blocks

Each algo's difficaulty is adjusted so it finds on average 20% of the blocks.
We had allot of multipool switching happen today due to the price fluctuations.
https://www.miners-pool.eu/mining-breakdown/DGB
endchat

Activity: 269
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 09:00:07 PM

I have a feeling I'm screwed on the wallet.dat file.  I had it backed up in the same folder as the system folder for digibyte.  When I uninstalled and re-installed digibyte, that folder got deleted.  I think my coins are gone......!

I hope you didnt lose your coins, but there is an important lesson here.

ALWAYS, back up the wallet.DAT file to the desktop or any other folder than the one the wallet is actually in.

HR
Legendary

Transparency & Integrity

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 09:08:38 PM

Try looking in another location: if you're on Linux, look in ~/.digibyte and if you're using Windows, loook in %APPDATA%/local/Roaming/

Keep your fingers crossed and stay calm. All might not be lost just yet.

Good luck. I'm signing off, but there are lots of great, capable people here who can continue to help if you need it.

88flaminchevy

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 09:14:13 PM

Try looking in another location: if you're on Linux, look in ~/.digibyte and if you're using Windows, loook in %APPDATA%/local/Roaming/

Keep your fingers crossed and stay calm. All might not be lost just yet.

Good luck. I'm signing off, but there are lots of great, capable people here who can continue to help if you need it.

Still need help getting the wallet to open.  No matter what I do, I keep getting the same error.
Pages: « 1 ... 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 [1483] 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 ... 1832 »
  Print  

Jump to: