Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 08:04:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 [1518] 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 ... 1832 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit  (Read 3058382 times)
HR
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011

Transparency & Integrity

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 03:19:43 PM

We've now got mining pool extraction numbers for DGB on CryptoID.  

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dgb/#!extraction

And don't forget all the other data, like the rich list where you can confirm distributions numbers and the like.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dgb/#!rich

AnimeTitSucker

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 03:22:47 PM

I bought in a month ago, and come from reddit. Not everyone uses this forum; i came here because i thought i would get more intelligent answers.....

But that said, i dont think minecraft is going to do anything. Heres the result: a bunch of 10 year olds may or may not mine a bunch of crypto currency on some game. It might make it more popular, but probably not as much as LoL or CS GO would have. This means fucking nothing, unless this leads bigger things.

And if you guys are banking soley on the fact of this minecraft news, and dont believe into the actual tech of the coin, then why should i hold? Are you going to explain or say im a FUD? I think you guys arn't doing the coin any justice if all you do is yell at people who doubt this minecraft meme. So ill ask again, and if i get more of this minecraft shilling, im dumping this son of a bitch.

What does Digibytes have going for it besides Minecraft? Its speed? Digusign?
tittensor

Activity: 443
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 03:47:46 PM

I hope in a long-term (about 6 months or one year) DGB can capitalization of investment up to 1 million dollars, and the price can x10 or x20 compared to the present Smiley), this is my wish

P/s: There is no tax for a beautiful dream Grin
Vulpixx

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 04:08:34 PM

I bought in a month ago, and come from reddit. Not everyone uses this forum; i came here because i thought i would get more intelligent answers.....

But that said, i dont think minecraft is going to do anything. Heres the result: a bunch of 10 year olds may or may not mine a bunch of crypto currency on some game. It might make it more popular, but probably not as much as LoL or CS GO would have. This means fucking nothing, unless this leads bigger things.

And if you guys are banking soley on the fact of this minecraft news, and dont believe into the actual tech of the coin, then why should i hold? Are you going to explain or say im a FUD? I think you guys arn't doing the coin any justice if all you do is yell at people who doubt this minecraft meme. So ill ask again, and if i get more of this minecraft shilling, im dumping this son of a bitch.

What does Digibytes have going for it besides Minecraft? Its speed? Digusign?

I realise the irony in me saying this, a brand new account on these forums, but if you think you are a long term holder as you said in your previous comment, after being in DGB for a single month after coming from reddit, and you are questioning if you should keep it after it's most successful break then there's probably no talking to you.  Many people here have supported and been invested in DGB for years and have many millions of coins.  You, brand new to DGB, are acting like you have some reasonable way to threaten the market if we don't convince you to stay, you don't have that kind of leverage friend.

Nonetheless I believe in DGBs tech and it's vision.  I think both are strong and I still think even after such a rapid rise that it is wildly undervalued.  You clearly know about it's promising endeavours because you mentioned them, so I'm not entirely sure why you're being hostile.  Personally I got into DGB this year like yourself and for me it was the speed of transactions.  I was in BTC since 2011 and it was always an issue and seeing DGB's vision for speedy transactions and their ability to extend that vision into 2025 and beyond is very promising to me, something I hadn't personally seen in other coins, that made me buy in.  I'm in it for the long haul now and while I agree that the minecraft update will be a blip in the ocean on DGBs history when people look back, in terms of short term goals, hype and essentially advertisement it will certainly have a noticeable effect on the price, some people care about that (especially newer investors like yourself and many people drawn to DGB during this spike), others don't, and that's to be expected.
legday

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 04:17:55 PM

okay. After looking at poloniex buy orders and how it doubled in just 2 hours, now I'm convinced yesterday was not a fluke
AnimeTitSucker

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 04:19:51 PM

THanks for the honest reply.  Undecided

I want to believe in Digibytes. But all these people i try talking with literally ignore everything about it besides minecraft.  And honestly it scares me, because i believe if minecraft is digibytes only purpose, it will shoot back down to sub 100 satoshi again.

Im going to try to read more information about digibytes before all this gaming hype, so i can find out more about its tech. I just want to know what makes it good compared to all other alt coins, which is why im interested in Digusign.

And for reference, im someone whose been shilling this coin as much as possible ever since i bought it. But i guess at some point, you have to ask yourself, "... what the fuck and i even shilling!?"
Vulpixx

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 04:28:22 PM

I want to believe in Digibytes. But all these people i try talking with literally ignore everything about it besides minecraft.  And honestly it scares me, because i believe if minecraft is digibytes only purpose, it will shoot back down to sub 100 satoshi again.

Im going to try to read more information about digibytes before all this gaming hype, so i can find out more about its tech. I just want to know what makes it good compared to all other alt coins, which is why im interested in Digusign.

And for reference, im someone whose been shilling this coin as much as possible ever since i bought it. But i guess at some point, you have to ask yourself, "... what the fuck and i even shilling!?"

Digusign is very interesting and I like how they have gone straight to giving an example about transferring medical files.  After what happened to the NHS in the UK with BTC Ransomware (which people have been saying will happen for fucking years but they don't listen), more and more hospitals are going to need to be looking for secure and safe ways to transport highly valuable, highly private and highly sensitive information. Obviously they have multiple case studies including legal/government and financial services but this certainly was the one that got me interested in it.  I'm hopeful for the future of digusign, truly I am, but with the MC launch in 25 days and this big upswing that's got everyone elated for DGB it's understandable people want to maximise their short term profits by keeping that hype going, and frankly a 'launch' for literally anything is more hyped than long term tech, even if it's great.

I promise you though there are plenty of people who believe in DGB and it's long term future and real applications that can be game changing, and I'm more than certain you will see this once MC launch has happened.  As usual though, do your own research and really think about how you see the future if you intend to invest more or cash out, I won't tell you to stay or go but I will say that I am staying and I intend to stay for a long period of time.
iikun
Legendary

Activity: 1062
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 04:31:35 PM

okay. After looking at poloniex buy orders and how it doubled in just 2 hours, now I'm convinced yesterday was not a fluke

Not that I hate to wake up & see DGB up another 100 sats, but I'm dreading waking up & seeing the opposite ^^;
legday

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 04:37:08 PM

Not that I hate to wake up & see DGB up another 100 sats, but I'm dreading waking up & seeing the opposite ^^;
I'm in this for a long run. you should not feel bad if price goes down, it will come back eventually. Just grab a popcorn and enjoy the show.
AnimeTitSucker

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 04:40:10 PM

Digusign is very interesting and I like how they have gone straight to giving an example about transferring medical files.  After what happened to the NHS in the UK with BTC Ransomware (which people have been saying will happen for fucking years but they don't listen), more and more hospitals are going to need to be looking for secure and safe ways to transport highly valuable, highly private and highly sensitive information. Obviously they have multiple case studies including legal/government and financial services but this certainly was the one that got me interested in it.  I'm hopeful for the future of digusign, truly I am, but with the MC launch in 25 days and this big upswing that's got everyone elated for DGB it's understandable people want to maximise their short term profits by keeping that hype going, and frankly a 'launch' for literally anything is more hyped than long term tech, even if it's great.

I promise you though there are plenty of people who believe in DGB and it's long term future and real applications that can be game changing, and I'm more than certain you will see this once MC launch has happened.  As usual though, do your own research and really think about how you see the future if you intend to invest more or cash out, I won't tell you to stay or go but I will say that I am staying and I intend to stay for a long period of time.

Thanks dude~ Hope i can make convincing arguments like yours one day
iikun
Legendary

Activity: 1062
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 04:41:48 PM

This boom has been a long time coming. DGB has always been heavily traded because it followed predictable cycles. Given that the devs have always been around and have designed and implemented sound technical solutions to any and all technical problems, all the market was really waiting for was that one time when we hung above 100 sats for long enough for the market to notice and for decent numbers of new traders to buy in.
Very few alts have been around as long as DGB and still have their original founder. Stability is really a big thing for any kind of investment, and with new alts appearing & disappearing every day, DGB is a good example that the same principle holds true in crypto.
pumz

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 04:42:49 PM

Tonight sometime we will be sitting at above 1k satoshi watching volume 6100 Bitcoin plus. The reason for increasing will be high volume which is keep on increasing with every passing minute. It is time for party and enjoy those who didn't listen to unnecessary news and kept on stand by DGB. Some are just watching the speculation.
Vulpixx

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 04:48:04 PM

This boom has been a long time coming. DGB has always been heavily traded because it followed predictable cycles. Given that the devs have always been around and have designed and implemented sound technical solutions to any and all technical problems, all the market was really waiting for was that one time when we hung above 100 sats for long enough for the market to notice and for decent numbers of new traders to buy in.
Very few alts have been around as long as DGB and still have their original founder. Stability is really a big thing for any kind of investment, and with new alts appearing & disappearing every day, DGB is a good example that the same principle holds true in crypto.

You make a very good point.  As I said while I'm not new to crypto I am new to DGB and one of the things that got me was the vision of the devs, not just the vision itself but how they are looking far into the future and have been consistent far into the past.  It gives me a lot of confidence, and I hope it pays off (it already has but I believe it can go a lot lot farther). 
legday

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 04:50:47 PM

You make a very good point.  As I said while I'm not new to crypto I am new to DGB and one of the things that got me was the vision of the devs, not just the vision itself but how they are looking far into the future and have been consistent far into the past.  It gives me a lot of confidence, and I hope it pays off (it already has but I believe it can go a lot lot farther). 
thats the right way to go. If you don't like or understand the coin, dont invest! simple as that. You won't go far chasing a bubble
Vulpixx

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 04:54:07 PM

thats the right way to go. If you don't like or understand the coin, dont invest! simple as that. You won't go far chasing a bubble

Words to live by, in all aspects of investment not just crypto.
ycagel

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 05:13:06 PM

Nice to see more members coming and learning about Digibyte! Appreciate all the feedback by the community. HR, great job on all the work. Jared and Team, hats off to you as always!

YC
ycagel

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 05:14:33 PM

I would also recommend folks tweet out to exchanges. We have done:

OKcoin
GDAX
BTC38
BTER.com
Coinbase
Gemini

Let's keep the positive production going. Part of our conversation is we have been around for 3+ years, volume is very high, etc.

YC
ZaverM

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 05:35:58 PM

Sorry for the noob question, but shall I buy in now?

Do your own research...

Personally I think all the fiat flowing into Bitcoin will flow into the best alt coins at some which could fuel this much higher  Shocked Shocked Shocked   Cool

Yeah agree with you, and in no time there's a panic moment for ripple people  who will start to sell some and invest in other alts.
sawa
Legendary

Activity: 1308

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 06:14:56 PM

Added a pool for mining DGB with the algorithm QUBIT:
DGB Forum:DigiByte(QUBIT) P2Pool: http://crypto.office-on-the.net:5023 || http://crypto.mine.nu:5023
Code:
sgminer --algorithm qubitcoin -o stratum+tcp://crypto.office-on-the.net:5023 -u Your_DGB_address -p x --expiry 1 --scan-time 1 --queue 0 --no-extranonce
or
sgminer --algorithm qubitcoin -o stratum+tcp://crypto.mine.nu:5023 -u Your_DGB_address -p x --expiry 1 --scan-time 1 --queue 0 --no-extranonce

HR
Legendary

Activity: 1176

Transparency & Integrity

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 06:34:47 PM

There are 10 times as many miners on DGB than there were just 2 weeks ago.

5 times as many as 2 days ago!

DGB is in the spotlight.

Next up, a CoinDesk article. Wink

Pages: « 1 ... 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 [1518] 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 ... 1832 »
  Print  

Jump to: