Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 04:38:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 [1549] 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 ... 1832 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit  (Read 3055610 times)
dethanios

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 09:42:43 AM

I just installed the desktop wallet.

1st, I cannot find connexions.

Is there a list of nodes?

2nd, I see that the sunching will start with blocks from 3 years ago...

It will take possibly for ever...

Is there a way to speed up the syncing process?

thanks in advance

The new wallet currently being tested will overcome your issues but for now you need patience.

Anyone having trouble with core wallet connecting, you may need to add seed nodes.
1.   Help
2.   Debug window
3.   Console and enter

addnode “[any of the above IPs]” “add”

eg.   addnode “93.113.101.229” “add”

Do these still work? Answer to Dethanios.

Thanks! I guess those ip's were safe, are they still ?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Lawzt

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 09:44:07 AM

This is a special thanks to Jared, DigiByte and the community.

I was around from the first day of DigiByte, where I came to translate DGB thread to another language.
From then on, I traded DGB back and forth starting with 0.625 BTC worth DGB, which was awarded from translation.
Once in a while I made 75BTC with DGB alone. Later I lost some. That was my biggest lesson. Then I learnt to sell anything when the time is right.
You cannot just be tied to a coin even if you love it, where you can buy it back lower, at times (not the case when it is popular). This was mostly my strategy and the source of my success.

I had 373m DGB back in the last rise. I sold 315m DGB between 450-760sat and selling some slowly at this current rise. I know DGB can go really high. I love DGB and thanks to Jared, I am a millionaire now.
I was buying DGB at 6sat to 30sat and people at polo trollbox was making fun of me Cheesy and it is now really feeling great seeing them rekt with DGB rise and they totally missed it out.

Well, Jared, many thanks again. I will still be around to watch your success. And let me know if any crowd funding is needed for the sake of DGB. Cheers up.

Best,
Halinyo

So happy to hear your story, congrats mate Wink

I have a question for you, what exchange do you use when you are exchanging your BTC to fiat? It seems that most exchanges has a 10000$ a day withdrawal limit and 100000$ a month, and that is simply not enough.
And what about when you sell DGB, Poloniex has a 25000$ a day limit, do you have any special agreement with them?

Best regards

Lawzt
iikun
Legendary

Activity: 1062
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 10:15:47 AM

I was around from the first day of DigiByte, where I came to translate DGB thread to another language.
From then on, I traded DGB back and forth starting with 0.625 BTC worth DGB, which was awarded from translation.
Once in a while I made 75BTC with DGB alone. Later I lost some. That was my biggest lesson. Then I learnt to sell anything when the time is right.
You cannot just be tied to a coin even if you love it, where you can buy it back lower, at times (not the case when it is popular). This was mostly my strategy and the source of my success.

I had 373m DGB back in the last rise. I sold 315m DGB between 450-760sat and selling some slowly at this current rise. I know DGB can go really high. I love DGB and thanks to Jared, I am a millionaire now.
I was buying DGB at 6sat to 30sat and people at polo trollbox was making fun of me Cheesy and it is now really feeling great seeing them rekt with DGB rise and they totally missed it out.

Well, Jared, many thanks again. I will still be around to watch your success. And let me know if any crowd funding is needed for the sake of DGB. Cheers up.

Best,
Halinyo

I have a question for you, what exchange do you use when you are exchanging your BTC to fiat? It seems that most exchanges has a 10000$ a day withdrawal limit and 100000$ a month, and that is simply not enough.
And what about when you sell DGB, Poloniex has a 25000$ a day limit, do you have any special agreement with them?

Best regards

Lawzt

That's assuming the account is verified. Polo support is non-existent at the moment..no reply to tickets/verification requests at all.
denking

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 01:49:44 PM

Best,
Halinyo

Wow GG

Iconomi Holder !
ilia_2s

Activity: 47

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 01:56:59 PM

how i can run DGB testnet wallet. With testnet=1 6.14.2 starts this error "Failed to connect best block".

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1939153
Daleaus

Activity: 103

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 02:08:39 PM

Best,
Halinyo

Nicely done! Thanks for not completely destroying the market and price on your way out lol, there has been some big dumps these past few days but people have been buying it up as fast as it was dumped.
franc0

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 05:44:26 PM

Hello, Can someone tell me how to make a paper wallet? Or could i type any command in my DGB desktop wallet to show me the private key? that would be the same? Thank you.

any answer to this?

The first paper wallet generator popped up in 2014 and it looks like it is still online: https://www.dgbaddress.org/

The GitHub repo is here: https://github.com/patricklodder/dgbaddress.org.git

A quick google search also returned: https://walletgenerator.net/?currency=DigiByte

Note: Use at your OWN RISK  We have not tested these services, nor can we vouch for their integrity.

We would love to get people's feedback on using the above. We stopped pushing paper wallets on new users in 2014 as new people found them very confusing. Especially when it came to importing a wallet.

So there's no an official way to make a paper wallet? This is critical, I need my funds stored in paper. When are you planning to add official support? 

I'm a professional Spanish translator. Projects like WePower, Envion, Atlant, etc. Among others... are part of my portfolio. Hire me or sign me up as a bounty participant for your project!
HR
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011

Transparency & Integrity

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 08:29:59 PM

Best,
Halinyo

Best regards

Lawzt

It's scary to think about just how much "new" money is sitting on exchanges. Just the idea of withdrawal limits reminds me of more familiar traditional banking features that we're all trying to replace, but even then, with a bank, if you want to wire millions, you can wire millions.

It's easy for fiat to move into crypto, but it's not so easy getting back out (when you're talking about profits and a rising market).

And then you've got TAX considerations. When you convert to fiat, you have to report it, and with no cost basis, holy shit batman, there goes a good 40-50%, if you're lucky. And transaction costs. And slippage. Etc.

There are lots of sound reasons why it's better just to leave it in crypto. A crypto milk cow is what I've got for life. ;-)

I'm sure that's the attitude many have, and accounts in large part for why Bitcoin profit takers are staying inside crypto by buying Alts.

And it's all sitting on the exchanges.

Any one that were to go down would certainly send shock waves through the entire system.

Another good reason to be on top of wallets. It's in everyone's best interest to have as few wallet issues as possible.

Edit:

And then I realize once again that the withdrawal limits are within crypto itself, that you are limited to the equivalent dollar amount of crypto itself!

That's a lot of "money" sitting in very vulnerable places with almost zero oversight. That's not a good combination.

cryptmebro

Activity: 786
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 08:36:13 PM

It's easy for fiat to move into crypto, but it's not so easy getting back out (when you're talking about profits and a rising market).

And then you've got TAX considerations. When you convert to fiat, you have to report it, and with no cost basis, holy shit batman, there goes a good 40-50%, if you're lucky. And transaction costs. And slippage. Etc.

There are lots of sound reasons why it's better just to leave it in crypto. A crypto milk cow is what I've got for life. ;-)

I'm sure that's the attitude many have, and accounts in large part for why Bitcoin profit takers are staying inside crypto by buying Alts.

agreed. it's a fucking cluster-fuck of bullshit.
benjamoyne

Activity: 274
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 08:36:50 PM

Best,
Halinyo

Best regards

Lawzt

It's scary to think about just how much "new" money is sitting on exchanges. Just the idea of withdrawal limits reminds me of more familiar traditional banking features that we're all trying to replace, but even then, with a bank, if you want to wire millions, you can wire millions.

Any one that were to go down would certainly send shock waves through the entire system.

Another good reason to be on top of wallets. It's in everyone's best interest to have as few wallet issues as possible.

Thats where I'm at now, working out the tax side of things.

Thinking about starting a medium size mining operation so I have some thing to claim, but its hard to find an accountant with a clue about crypto.
samatime

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 08:43:17 PM

Hello OP,

I want to earn Digibytes playing leagues of legend is there any thing i need to do. I saw yesterday Digibyte climbing up in poloniex.com trade house. If the offer of digibyte earning via playing leagues of legend is on then i am interested to earn some. let me know and can i know the steps of getting registered. 

looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards
Evan O'brien (briny)
ghostycc

Activity: 270
Merit: 250

Lovin' Crypto

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 09:03:09 PM

Edit:

And then I realize once again that the withdrawal limits are within crypto itself, that you are limited to the equivalent dollar amount of crypto itself!

That's a lot of "money" sitting in very vulnerable places with almost zero oversight. That's not a good combination.

Have to agree with this.

Here are at least a few errors I notice on this move:

1) I don't know where you sold all these coin, but surely not a safer place than your wallet.dat

2) Revealing your amount of money, your last move and possibly link it to real life. Huge mistake. Wish you the best on this, seriously.

3) Selling your coins.

4) Selling your coins before DGB dev reach Digusign use cases

5) Selling your coins before the gaming exponential utilities

6) Selling your coins before DGB gets added to Chineses Exchanges (even for offshores society it would be simplest!)

7) Thanking Jared for this, because he always been against this kind of move (I think) and you're litteraly stopping his FIAT price target of 1$ - 10$/DGB

However, you still did great, that's a very nice deal you've done there with your investment. And can only congratulate you for your "out" position.
So congratulations Halinyo!!!

We DGB believers, will keep fighting to help Jared get this to the top, to get DGB in common life, even if it's in 10 years.
Hope you'll stick around still and help some start-up that may need help crowfunding their DigiProjects in the coming future as you said:)

Stop these Hype money, get in DGB!
FrenchFrog FTW
tng811

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 05:35:22 AM

I heard that some exchanges take bribe to list coin (not too sure), but if it is really the case, then perhaps it's time for Jared to seriously think about that and work with our contributor like halinyo who can spare some out of his millions now.

We need to push it hard. It's time for DGB to be listed on big Chinese and Korean exchanges.

azmojo

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 07:16:35 AM

DGB about to breakout of consolidation!

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
█████     ▀▀█████████              ███████████▄    ███████████  ████      ███      ████      ██████████▄     ▄██████████▄
█████         ▀███████             ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████     ███     ██████     ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████            ██████             ███        ███  ███          ██████    ███    ███  ███    ███       ██   ███        ███
███▀            ██████             ███        ███  █████████    ███ ███   ███    ███  ███    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███        ███
█▀              ██████             ███        ███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███  ███  ███   ███    ███   ██████████▀    ███        ███
                ██████             ███        ███  ███          ███   ███ ███   ██████████   ███  ▀███▄     ███        ███
              ▄███████             ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███    ██████  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███    ▀███▄   ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████
          ▄▄█████████              ███████████▀    ███████████  ███     █████  ███      ███  ███      ▀███   ▀██████████▀
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
|CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND
WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS         ||
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
    ██████████████████████████▀ ▄▄ ▀█████████
    ██                     ███  █   ███    ██
  ▄███████████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████
████▀                                       ▀████
███                                           ███
███                    ███████▄               ███
███   ▄█████████▄      ██    ▀██        ▄████████
███   ██       ██              ██      ██▀    ███
███   ██  ███  ██              ██      ██  ██ ███
███   ██       ██      ██    ▄██       ██▄    ███
███   ▀█████████▀      ███████▀         ▀████████
███                                           ███
███     ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██        ███
███      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██       ███
████▄                                       ▄████
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████████████▀
|
thecil

Activity: 52

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 02:45:22 PM

DGB will go higher this last months, we will see it breaking the 900sats resistance and aiming for 5000sats , remember, 1$ is the goal, so is just matter of time and patience to hold your DGB until that happen.

i do really love this coin, more because theres so much interesting techs around him, the gaming site, transsactions are damn fast, soon digusign...its going to be an interesting year for DGB
iikun
Legendary

Activity: 1062
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 03:10:33 PM

DGB will go higher this last months, we will see it breaking the 900sats resistance and aiming for 5000sats , remember, 1$ is the goal, so is just matter of time and patience to hold your DGB until that happen.

i do really love this coin, more because theres so much interesting techs around him, the gaming site, transsactions are damn fast, soon digusign...its going to be an interesting year for DGB

The market is trying to get there now..big moves on Polo. But some idiot is trying to sell 50BTC worth & preventing it from going higher. We're over 2 cents now though, thanks to rise in BTC.
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 03:18:30 PM

dgb is very good coin for investment now
its gaining more ghs speed on network
and the goal for 1$ is very easy to achieve for this coin
and in the end of this year i am prett sure its price will more then 1$

franc0

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 03:50:18 PM

Hello, Can someone tell me how to make a paper wallet? Or could i type any command in my DGB desktop wallet to show me the private key? that would be the same? Thank you.

any answer to this?

The first paper wallet generator popped up in 2014 and it looks like it is still online: https://www.dgbaddress.org/

A quick google search also returned: https://walletgenerator.net/?currency=DigiByte

Note: Use at your OWN RISK  We have not tested these services, nor can we vouch for their integrity.

We would love to get people's feedback on using the above. We stopped pushing paper wallets on new users in 2014 as new people found them very confusing. Especially when it came to importing a wallet.

So there's no an official way to make a paper wallet? This is critical, I need my funds stored in paper. When are you planning to add official support?  

@digibyte can you answer this, i would need to have my funds store safe in paper and also an official way to import them into desktop wallet easily.

I'm a professional Spanish translator. Projects like WePower, Envion, Atlant, etc. Among others... are part of my portfolio. Hire me or sign me up as a bounty participant for your project!
hallo_frosch

Activity: 87

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 04:00:38 PM

any answer to this?

Even on Bitcoin there is no "official support" for a paper wallet.
Why should DGB support this feature ?
franc0

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 04:11:13 PM

Because with bitcoin there is 1000's of wallets that support private key import already. Why we can't have a wallet that does that too?

Pages: « 1 ... 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 [1549] 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 ... 1832 »
  Print  

Jump to: