Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:25:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1722 1723 1724 1725 1726 1727 1728 1729 1730 1731 1732 1733 1734 1735 1736 1737 1738 1739 1740 1741 1742 1743 1744 1745 1746 1747 1748 1749 1750 1751 1752 1753 1754 1755 1756 1757 1758 1759 1760 1761 1762 1763 1764 1765 1766 1767 1768 1769 1770 1771 [1772] 1773 1774 1775 1776 1777 1778 1779 1780 1781 1782 1783 1784 1785 1786 1787 1788 1789 1790 1791 1792 1793 1794 1795 1796 1797 1798 1799 1800 1801 1802 1803 1804 1805 1806 1807 1808 1809 1810 1811 1812 1813 1814 1815 1816 1817 1818 1819 1820 1821 1822 ... 1832 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit  (Read 3055610 times)
Petersha

Activity: 266
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:33:03 AM

You can now buy and sell DGB in Korea on @Okcoinkr

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Lubrifiant

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:01:22 AM

I can't wait to have more details about Digi ID - https://www.digi-id.io/
7 days !
Tarek4080

Activity: 322
Merit: 49

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:15:21 PM

Can you solve this puzzle? Brought to you by our dev Jon from team Bitcore.    Win 50 BTX Worth $500   - if you can find the private key.

. This contest is open for all
Good luck to all participants!

Visit::
https://bitcore.cc/contest/ 
Tonatopia

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 02:36:23 PM

I own a shitload of Digibyte. Its a nice coin.

How do I list my companies as Digibyte merchants:
www.greenpowerco.com.au
www.solarfiji.org

Where can we list our business as merchants?
Jumbley
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:03:23 PM
Last edit: May 04, 2018, 04:32:41 PM by Jumbley

www.greenpowerco.com.au
www.solarfiji.org

It wants to go here, I guess.
https://www.digibyte.io/portfolio-3
DigiByte Emma is not much help, I can see. You could try email dev@digibyte.co but contact through telegram is probably best route. Someone might even pick up on your post in here if you are lucky.

If I was in Oz, I'd probably be browsing your merchandise now. Thx for supporting DGB!

Looks like the merchants list has not been maintained......hope to see this one picking up now though.
benjamoyne

Activity: 274
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:34:57 PM

www.greenpowerco.com.au
www.solarfiji.org

Im in Australia and I'm looking to install solar in the next few months in Geelong.

Do you install in Geelong??

Any discount for paying in Digibyte?

This would save me from going from Digibyte to Bitcoin to Fiat and save me some tax along the way.
muleroaa

Activity: 924
Merit: 526

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:18:37 PM

Check out Jared's recent interview with Matt Aaron of Bitcoin.com's Blockchain 2025 podcast! They talk CyberSecurity, DigiByte, China & the future of blockchain technology!

https://podcast.bitcoin.com/e156-Special-The-Future-of-Blockchain-with-Jared-Tate-of-DigiByte

Great interview Jared and good to get some exposure through Bitcoin.com!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
████████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
ottomans_enigma

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:26:38 PM

I think DGB will be a project we use a lot in the future, it has a very strong infrastructure and is quite a technological coin
GunsN

Activity: 262
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:28:56 AM

$ 0.05033  at this moment.

♫ ♪ ♪ ♫ ♩
Trust Us
simongoat

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:30:04 AM

Did anyone hear about that psychic Sharon Michelle who is predicting $900 digibyte. Dream on.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMkz0hTK7TI

Jumbley
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:38:48 AM
Last edit: May 05, 2018, 07:39:32 AM by Jumbley

Did anyone hear about that psychic Sharon Michelle who is predicting $900 digibyte. Dream on.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMkz0hTK7TI

Not untill you mentioned it. 7:23; the bulldozer, i like it!

I remember when $10000 BTC sounded crazy... a bit like $1000000 BTC still sounds crazy.... but $900 DGB does not sound any more crazy than that.

$900 DGB, by the end of this year though....it does sound crazy!

She would only have to be a tiny percentage 'right', to please most of us!

Maybe the World is 'ripe', for letting go of fiat!....That is not crazy!

edit: I don’t normally give financial advice but because there is little to no regulation over who can give it, there isn’t much stopping me. I am not a ‘fiduciary’, which if you are looking for financial advice, is something you should be interested in.
I know I am investing in DigiByte but I have no argument that will counter the claim that I am not investing, I am gambling!
If predictions like the one above come anywhere near true, you will not need a whole lot of DigiByte to make a considerable difference to your life. Don’t give into ‘Greed’ and put yourself in financial difficulties now on a ‘gamble’.  Anyone that has promised you anything, is at least willing to risk becoming a liar.
In this world, with wealth comes responsibility and most of us are just not cut out for it…..but nearly everyone could do with a bit more and everyone needs what this technology can now do, but working for them and DigiByte is that freedom.
#craefulgang
 Wink
waqasniaz007

Activity: 406
Merit: 121

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:05:30 AM

DGB is truly decentralized and it has the same goal as Bitcoin and other similar currencies and that goal is to deliver a unique experience of being able to perform fast transactions within the blockchain based network.
Jumbley
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:53:58 AM

DGB is truly decentralized and it has the same goal as Bitcoin and other similar currencies and that goal is to deliver a unique experience of being able to perform fast transactions within the blockchain based network.
And nobody is doing this better than DigiByte. Even Bitcoin cash, has started down the road to becoming more like DigiByte!
MiCoSa

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:09:32 AM
Last edit: May 05, 2018, 11:21:15 AM by MiCoSa

www.greenpowerco.com.au
www.solarfiji.org

Im in Australia and I'm looking to install solar in the next few months in Geelong.

This would save me from going from Digibyte to Bitcoin to Fiat and save me some tax along the way.

Sorry for saying that. But this is exactly the reason why cryptocurrencies have the problems of being accepted by governments and so on. Every second people using cryptos right now, use it for criminal reasons... Writing this in an public forum is, sorry for that, just perky and wont help cryptocurrencies at all...

I have an idea for a cryptocurrency some time now. What about a cryptocurrency that has no privacy at all. On the contrary, everyone who wants to use it has to register before he can use it. I am quite sure, this would be a cryptocurrency accepted by governments and i am also sure that it was not satoshi nakamoto's intention to make a payment system that everybody uses for criminal purposes. His intention was to make a decentralized currency that can not be manipulated by governments like the current fiat currencies. Did you guys ever think what would happen if noone pays taxes anymore...
Jumbley
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:04:08 PM

www.greenpowerco.com.au
www.solarfiji.org

Sorry for saying that. But this is exactly the reason why cryptocurrencies have the problems of being accepted by governments and so on. Every second people using cryptos right now, use it for criminal reasons... Writing this in an public forum is, sorry for that, just perky and wont help cryptocurrencies at all...

I have an idea for a cryptocurrency some time now. What about a cryptocurrency that has no privacy at all. On the contrary, everyone who wants to use it has to register before he can use it. I am quite sure, this would be a cryptocurrency accepted by governments and i am also sure that it was not satoshi nakamoto's intention to make a payment system that everybody uses for criminal purposes. His intention was to make a decentralized currency that can not be manipulated by governments like the current fiat currencies. Did you guys ever think what would happen if noone pays taxes anymore...

I understand the point you are making but I will tell you why I think many governments are actually more on board with crypto than people think they are.  It is the existing fiat systems that are so obfuscated and out of their control, that with all the well meaning intentions in the world, even they cannot give you good advice when it comes to money.
As for tax, when we are in agreement about how much we all should pay? Maybe that is just a transaction charge on a crypto that could easily be taken at source, eliminating all the costs currently involved with tax collection today.

ps: benjamoyne could easily be talking about saving tax incurred shifting between crypto and fiat!
MiCoSa

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:27:54 PM

www.greenpowerco.com.au
www.solarfiji.org

I understand the point you are making but I will tell you why I think many governments are actually more on board with crypto than people think they are.  It is the existing fiat systems that are so obfuscated and out of their control, that with all the well meaning intentions in the world, even they cannot give you good advice when it comes to money.
As for tax, when we are in agreement about how much we all should pay? Maybe that is just a transaction charge on a crypto that could easily be taken at source, eliminating all the costs currently involved with tax collection today.

ps: benjamoyne could easily be talking about saving tax incurred shifting between crypto and fiat!

I understand your point of view too. I am only a little bit worried and also angry, because i read so often in public forums about criminal things like tax avoiding and so on. I know, that all the governments (no matter where anyone comes from) make a lot of bullshit with our money. But i also know, that there would be nothing then chaos in the world, if we all decide to not pay our taxes anymore (i mean a lot of more chaos, then there is right now). And as mentioned, i am quite sure, this should not be the intention of cryptocurrencies at all. If there would be a way to ensure that, all the governments of the world would have no chance to not accept cryptocurrencies. And that would mean, that we, the people, would get back the control of our money. And we could change the actual finance system completely. But as long as half of the guys using cryptocurrencies only use them for criminal purposes and to avoid taxes, governments of the world will have the perfect excuse, why they would not accept cryptocurrencies. For now, i would really like if the governments would start regulation of cryptocurrencies, so noone could use it without registration anymore. If this would happen, i am sure that, after a first big crash, this would help cryptcurrencies to the complete breakthrough...
Jumbley
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:57:04 PM

www.greenpowerco.com.au
www.solarfiji.org

I understand your point of view too. I am only a little bit worried and also angry, because i read so often in public forums about criminal things like tax avoiding and so on. I know, that all the governments (no matter where anyone comes from) make a lot of bullshit with our money. But i also know, that there would be nothing then chaos in the world, if we all decide to not pay our taxes anymore (i mean a lot of more chaos, then there is right now). And as mentioned, i am quite sure, this should not be the intention of cryptocurrencies at all. If there would be a way to ensure that, all the governments of the world would have no chance to not accept cryptocurrencies. And that would mean, that we, the people, would get back the control of our money. And we could change the actual finance system completely. But as long as half of the guys using cryptocurrencies only use them for criminal purposes and to avoid taxes, governments of the world will have the perfect excuse, why they would not accept cryptocurrencies. For now, i would really like if the governments would start regulation of cryptocurrencies, so noone could use it without registration anymore. If this would happen, i am sure that, after a first big crash, this would help cryptcurrencies to the complete breakthrough...

My understanding is; governments need to get down with the crypto because there is no stopping this…only holding it back. Nothing inside of crypto is as bad as things outside of it and that is pretty hard pill to swallow but it is true! The trillions of dollars of existing illicit fiat funds floating around in the world would put that $1000000 BTC out in the wild within a blink of an eye.  However, once encapsulated within an honest system, tax avoidance could disappear forever.  As you say, people would very soon feel the real costs of not paying tax, so consensus if not regulation will bring it about anyway.

In fact I will go further and say, we are feeling the effects of people not paying their tax now so this is part of the solution and not the problem.
MiCoSa

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:02:04 PM

www.greenpowerco.com.au
www.solarfiji.org

My understanding is; governments need to get down with the crypto because there is no stopping this…only holding it back. Nothing inside of crypto is as bad as things outside of it and that is pretty hard pill to swallow but it is true! The trillions of dollars of existing illicit fiat funds floating around in the world would put that $1000000 BTC out in the wild within a blink of an eye.  However, once encapsulated within an honest system, tax avoidance could disappear forever.  As you say, people would very soon feel the real costs of not paying tax, so consensus if not regulation will bring it about anyway.

In fact I will go further and say, we are feeling the effects of people not paying their tax now so this is part of the solution and not the problem.

This is a really good point of view. I really like that very much. But anyway, there will be a long way to go, until we reach the goals you describe. And people that only use cryptocurrenciy for their own benefit will slow down the process.
Jumbley
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:09:11 PM
Last edit: May 05, 2018, 01:32:10 PM by Jumbley

This is a really good point of view. I really like that very much. But anyway, there will be a long way to go, until we reach the goals you describe. And people that only use cryptocurrenciy for their own benefit will slow down the process.

For sure....won't get any arguments from me there.  Smiley

edit: and a pleasure to see someone thinking about the bigger picture, thank you.
dutchlincoln

Activity: 434
Merit: 30

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:57:53 PM

mining dgb is not thatsimple...
I did on mining-dutchwhich gave a vlow profit. Multipool rewards is a insult to miners.
So, i tried theblocksfactory,which goes average withscrypt, but the sha256 pool seems to be dead??

Where can i point my miners to for a decent mining reward?

I want to mine as many DGB as i can, and hodl. I have a lot of faith in DGB. Acually: more as in BTC itself....

http://digihash.co/ is the official DGB mining pool. Consistent payouts, simple to use. I have 2GHs+ there at the moment, no problems.

tried that one multiple times but the pool seems to be as dead as it can be...
My l3+ wont connect to it.
Pages: « 1 ... 1722 1723 1724 1725 1726 1727 1728 1729 1730 1731 1732 1733 1734 1735 1736 1737 1738 1739 1740 1741 1742 1743 1744 1745 1746 1747 1748 1749 1750 1751 1752 1753 1754 1755 1756 1757 1758 1759 1760 1761 1762 1763 1764 1765 1766 1767 1768 1769 1770 1771 [1772] 1773 1774 1775 1776 1777 1778 1779 1780 1781 1782 1783 1784 1785 1786 1787 1788 1789 1790 1791 1792 1793 1794 1795 1796 1797 1798 1799 1800 1801 1802 1803 1804 1805 1806 1807 1808 1809 1810 1811 1812 1813 1814 1815 1816 1817 1818 1819 1820 1821 1822 ... 1832 »
  Print  

Jump to: