Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:31:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 [672] 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 ... 1832 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit  (Read 3055611 times)
halinyo
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

The future is bright with DigiByte.

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 01:39:07 PM

I disagree. Regardless of where BTC is, I believe it's important for the announcement to occur. It will continue to keep the community engaged and have an indirect insight on how developments are occurring for DGB.

YC

Any update on the timeline for the big news we are all excited to find out about?  Or is everything staying quiet until its guaranteed to be released?

If I were Jared, I would not do any announcement this week, too due to BTC increase where all the alts affected bad...
Maybe we should wait until when the BTC rise settles for sometime, in this rush people are just dumping for converting BTCs to Dollars...maybe to buy more BTC back or for Dollars.

So overall, I don't expect an announcement, because it will not help DGB to go upwards... ATM, nobody cares announcements or super developments Smiley it is a chaos ! Gosh....
 lets see on what Jared and their team decides.

I respect your thoughts and got your mean in that, YC. However, I do not mind waiting a few other weeks until this BTC rise is over (maybe). At least we have to wait for people to get their BTC with their profits and get them invest back into DGB. So my personal opinion, if this announcement is given this Friday, It will let a short term upward trend and people will start dumping their DGB to get dollars from their BTC profits... Of course, I don't care the price atm, but this will not create volume to take attention of the crypto community. So we have to find a point where BTC may drop %20-30 to do the announcement... Then people will get their BTC back and come to DGB, but this has to be done with volume and a good marketing or a great announcement.... how about that ? Thanks for your opinions, YC, sincerely.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ycagel

Activity: 924

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 01:49:09 PM

In an industry where there is so much project development and technology involved, I am one to completely agree that there is constant testing, updates and delays. No issues there. For folks that have been here from the beginning (myself included), we will be here to see the time when DGB is the mainstream. In engaging folks that are on the fence, I think announcements and clarity is important. Keeps people excited and removes uncertainty. Removing uncertainty allows for more patience and understanding.

Just my opinion. I have the utmost respect and confidence in Jared and the team.

YC

I disagree. Regardless of where BTC is, I believe it's important for the announcement to occur. It will continue to keep the community engaged and have an indirect insight on how developments are occurring for DGB.

YC

Any update on the timeline for the big news we are all excited to find out about?  Or is everything staying quiet until its guaranteed to be released?

If I were Jared, I would not do any announcement this week, too due to BTC increase where all the alts affected bad...
Maybe we should wait until when the BTC rise settles for sometime, in this rush people are just dumping for converting BTCs to Dollars...maybe to buy more BTC back or for Dollars.

So overall, I don't expect an announcement, because it will not help DGB to go upwards... ATM, nobody cares announcements or super developments Smiley it is a chaos ! Gosh....

I respect your thoughts and got your mean in that, YC. However, I do not mind waiting a few other weeks until this BTC rise is over (maybe). At least we have to wait for people to get their BTC with their profits and get them invest back into DGB. So my personal opinion, if this announcement is given this Friday, It will let a short term upward trend and people will start dumping their DGB to get dollars from their BTC profits... Of course, I don't care the price atm, but this will not create volume to take attention of the crypto community. So we have to find a point where BTC may drop %20-30 to do the announcement... Then people will get their BTC back and come to DGB, but this has to be done with volume and a good marketing or a great announcement.... how about that ? Thanks for your opinions, YC, sincerely.

pringles1901

Activity: 391
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 02:43:28 PM

My opinion in all this is the fact that you lot so called attempt to rally support with this so called announcement has failed, any announcements that will be good for any coin no matter what coin is good business when BTC is on the rise, if they delay any further investors will lose intrest in this coin & the dumps will continue

I bought a large amount at 20sats & now i have sold them all, too many times have i seen this kind of pump & dump game with so many failed coins......announce the announcement already or DGB is finished for good
DigiByte (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051

Official DigiByte Account

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2014, 03:44:32 PM

Greetings Everyone,

First off, we understand the frustration some people are feeling as we ourselves are a bit frustrated. However, some things are outside of our control and that is the reality of the situation. Nothing bad has happened, just a slight delay in the overall big picture. Rome was not built in a day. Smiley

We will not be giving any specific announcement dates in the future as that tends to cause problems when an unforseen delay is encountered. We also want to avoid any major pump and dumps. Our goal is to achieve a steady consistant rise.

We have several irons in the fire right now and there are some very exciting things in the works. We have never been more confident for DigiBytes future!

As stated before, we are in this for the long haul and we are working hard each and every day to make DigiBye better.

Feel free to let us know any questions or concerns you may have. We are here and we are listening. Thank you all for supporting DigiByte! Cheers!

Kayahoga

Activity: 146

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 04:01:00 PM

Thanks so much for the update, this is exactly what I needed to hear. I feel much better about the direction of not using specific announcement dates.  At least for me I just needed to know if I would be looking for a specified date or just sit back and wait for the  surprise. 

Thanks for the continuous work!  I know the team is working hard each day and honestly, I don't know how you guys keep going full steam ahead without taking a break! Go DGB team!
RJF

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2014, 04:02:58 PM

My opinion in all this is the fact that you lot so called attempt to rally support with this so called announcement has failed, any announcements that will be good for any coin no matter what coin is good business when BTC is on the rise, if they delay any further investors will lose intrest in this coin & the dumps will continue

I bought a large amount at 20sats & now i have sold them all, too many times have i seen this kind of pump & dump game with so many failed coins......announce the announcement already or DGB is finished for good

Dear Troll,

Get a life and post your BS somewhere else. BTW, who are you really? Bob?

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
halinyo
Legendary

Activity: 1106

The future is bright with DigiByte.

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 04:04:17 PM

In an industry where there is so much project development and technology involved, I am one to completely agree that there is constant testing, updates and delays. No issues there. For folks that have been here from the beginning (myself included), we will be here to see the time when DGB is the mainstream. In engaging folks that are on the fence, I think announcements and clarity is important. Keeps people excited and removes uncertainty. Removing uncertainty allows for more patience and understanding.

Just my opinion. I have the utmost respect and confidence in Jared and the team.

YC

YC

+++1000. I have never had any doubt about DGB and maybe I am one of the top believers and holding a great amount of it, which most of you probably will say crazy to me Cheesy Cheers.
24hralttrade

Activity: 756

Community Liaison,How can i help you?

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2014, 04:04:46 PM

pump & dump game with so many failed coins.....

And this is what Digibyte seperates them from other P&D coins.

Don't hype,Don't follow hypes,make sure that when the announcement is ready.Do it good and not just announce it.
(Digibyte is ready, the other party is not.)

Sure quick investors will loose patience and sell. they just want to hop on the next train to leave but wil it leave? Well then just get on another hype train thats going to the moon.
ohh wait,the devs dumped,scam.  
Happens to much these days,I think 80% can say that they have been scammed more then once and because of that people are affraid to hold longer then 1 week.

Digibyte is almost 1 year old and they do work hard and nobody can't admit that.
Everything they released this year workes perfectly fine. Offcourse some fine tuning needed to be done, That's normal when youre working on new technology.

Want to see the Future of Retail omnichannel demo store powered by Digibyte & Tofugear teams?
Please feel free to contact me if you have anything to report or you have any questions.
RJF

Activity: 616

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2014, 04:05:09 PM

Greetings Everyone,

First off, we understand the frustration some people are feeling as we ourselves are a bit frustrated. However, some things are outside of our control and that is the reality of the situation. Nothing bad has happened, just a slight delay in the overall big picture. Rome was not built in a day. Smiley

We will not be giving any specific announcement dates in the future as that tends to cause problems when an unforseen delay is encountered. We also want to avoid any major pump and dumps. Our goal is to achieve a steady consistant rise.

We have several irons in the fire right now and there are some very exciting things in the works. We have never been more confident for DigiBytes future!

As stated before, we are in this for the long haul and we are working hard each and every day to make DigiBye better.

Feel free to let us know any questions or concerns you may have. We are here and we are listening. Thank you all for supporting DigiByte! Cheers!

Well said, thanks!

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
24hralttrade

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2014, 04:10:14 PM

Greetings Everyone,

Thank you Jared & team.
Some of us a patiently waiting Wink

Want to see the Future of Retail omnichannel demo store powered by Digibyte & Tofugear teams?
Please feel free to contact me if you have anything to report or you have any questions.
ReSl

Activity: 254
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 04:24:29 PM

Greetings Everyone,

Thank you Jared for keep us informed. I still belive in DGB. I will hold another year for shure Wink. Nearly 1 Year alive. Well we have to get the birthday party planed. :-D
deemington

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 04:27:41 PM

Anyone notice the massive qubit hash rate increase on Birdsonwheels p2pool ? http://birdonwheels5.no-ip.org/dgb-hub/

Looks like a few people with some serious gpu power just found out about DGB....

Very weird, seems back to normal now though

https://i.imgur.com/KH3Yd43.jpg
ycagel

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 04:58:36 PM

Jared,
 You know how much of a fan I am of yours, so thank you for communicating with us all and addressing any concerns and making sure we continue to remain united. It says a lot to see where DGB is almost 1 year after all the events in the crypto space. We are long term holders and believers. We all look forward to continuing to help when those announcements are revealed.

YC

Greetings Everyone,

CryptoLTD

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 05:39:06 PM

I understand people want to believe , as do I, its a good coin. However. When coins arent traded, theres no victory stories, no comments to Jack @ the office 'Hey guess what I did last night', and moreso, no volume. Volume brings attention. When people started buying in large #'s, all of you got excited, thats good, and you can look @ chart figures vs thread posts & see it. Point being, when theres an opportunity, take it. Thats the whole point of a financial market. Theres 20 million of these minted every day, I anticipate price suppression as BTC rises, as to maintain the balance along side many many other coins. If you crunch some figures, @ 20 million coins per day & at current prices, it could not maintain the prices it was getting, as the MKT volume #'s were less than daily production value. When that ratio changes, thats when things change.
pringles1901

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 09:12:54 PM

So no announcements now this just get better & better....look at the price Jared back to 16 sats & no doubt will be lower

here is some good advice mate...the next time you think you have some good news make sure you can actually share it before you even think of saying anything.....i will set some buys up around the 10sats mark to catch this crap when it goes back to rock bottom again

Oh and as you have some "Irons in the fire"
Perhaps you would be better off getting a sand-wedge to get yourself s out of the bunker your stuck in

24hralttrade

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2014, 09:35:59 PM

So no announcements now this just get better & better....look at the price Jared back to 16 sats & no doubt will be lower

here is some good advice mate...the next time you think you have some good news make sure you can actually share it before you even think of saying anything.....i will set some buys up around the 10sats mark to catch this crap when it goes back to rock bottom again

Oh and as you have some "Irons in the fire"
Perhaps you would be better off getting a sand-wedge to get yourself s out of the bunker your stuck in

Thank you for the positive feedback,

HR
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011

Transparency & Integrity

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 09:54:37 PM

If you ask me, way too much importance is being given to short term nonsense (what will most certainly be looked back on with 20/20 hindsight as short term nonsense anyway) and way too little being given to DGB’s long term trajectory.

Anyone who’s spent more than 2 minutes on the OP, or the website, and is also capable of reading and understanding the likes of a professional resume, or a company report, is quite clear about where DGB’s been, and has a very good idea about where it’s going, and anyone who’s spending time fretting over whether or not a delayed announcement is good or bad, when taken in context, is manifestly showing their incapability of doing any of the above.

Those who are capable of analyzing someone’s or something’s background and projecting future results based on that analysis are happily buying from those who can’t and are desperately selling. They won’t tell you now because they want to buy from you cheap, and they won’t tell you later because they’ll deem that you don’t deserve to know anyway.

Why am I the only one (or one of very few) who says this straight out? Why do I even bother? Because I’m a nice guy and a little stupid (which means that I never give up hope in my fellow man).

Look at Cryptsy’s last few hours of trading. What a coincidence, don’t you think? That we see that selling parallel in time with such desperation on this board?

Someone is laughing out loud at such short sighted anxiety. I guarantee it.

pringles1901

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 10:16:11 PM

DGB’s long term trajectory.

You must have your monitor upside down mate LOL.....its going down not up
ycagel

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 12:48:26 AM

HR,
 Well said.

YC

If you ask me, way too much importance is being given to short term nonsense (what will most certainly be looked back on with 20/20 hindsight as short term nonsense anyway) and way too little being given to DGB’s long term trajectory.

Anyone who’s spent more than 2 minutes on the OP, or the website, and is also capable of reading and understanding the likes of a professional resume, or a company report, is quite clear about where DGB’s been, and has a very good idea about where it’s going, and anyone who’s spending time fretting over whether or not a delayed announcement is good or bad, when taken in context, is manifestly showing their incapability of doing any of the above.

Those who are capable of analyzing someone’s or something’s background and projecting future results based on that analysis are happily buying from those who can’t and are desperately selling. They won’t tell you now because they want to buy from you cheap, and they won’t tell you later because they’ll deem that you don’t deserve to know anyway.

Why am I the only one (or one of very few) who says this straight out? Why do I even bother? Because I’m a nice guy and a little stupid (which means that I never give up hope in my fellow man).

Look at Cryptsy’s last few hours of trading. What a coincidence, don’t you think? That we see that selling parallel in time with such desperation on this board?

Someone is laughing out loud at such short sighted anxiety. I guarantee it.

rayaodi

Activity: 275
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 05:53:01 AM

pump & dump game with so many failed coins.....

And this is what Digibyte seperates them from other P&D coins.

Don't hype,Don't follow hypes,make sure that when the announcement is ready.Do it good and not just announce it.
(Digibyte is ready, the other party is not.)

Sure quick investors will loose patience and sell. they just want to hop on the next train to leave but wil it leave? Well then just get on another hype train thats going to the moon.
ohh wait,the devs dumped,scam.  
Happens to much these days,I think 80% can say that they have been scammed more then once and because of that people are affraid to hold longer then 1 week.

Digibyte is almost 1 year old and they do work hard and nobody can't admit that.
Everything they released this year workes perfectly fine. Offcourse some fine tuning needed to be done, That's normal when youre working on new technology.

thanks for the dev's hard work ....

i bought dgb when it born .

and i hold them for 1 year , and now , i lost 90% value ,

far away from 1000:1 with btc , far away from 10000:1 with btc , far away from 100000:1 with btc ,

how the dev achieve the  goals

Pages: « 1 ... 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 [672] 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 ... 1832 »
  Print  

Jump to: