Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:28:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 [358] 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 ... 506 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [USDe] Unitary Status Dollar eCoin $$ IMPROVED Halving | KGW Fix Update!!!  (Read 578405 times)
lexusivan888

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 06:51:20 PM

Thanks DrMad, if all the big holders would donate a similar amount we would be going somewhere.
why u asking so oftenly? im so confused! aint u part of the USDe team??

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
luckyguy2807

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2014, 07:09:29 PM

Thanks DrMad, if all the big holders would donate a similar amount we would be going somewhere.
Yes I''m part of this coin, and I''m trying to do something for this coin. Not only mining it and wait for the price to rise by himself
johnboy316

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 07:18:03 PM

Rumor has it that the coin will be listed on Coinedup very soon. Any validity to this claim?

someone was talkin about that in irc the other day, gonna be sweeet
lexusivan888

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 07:22:21 PM

Yes I''m part of this coin, and I''m trying to do something for this coin. Not only mining it and wait for the price to rise by himself

so all the miners are to be blamed on,, u sure for this ? or just trying to entertain us in these bumpy days ?
team has 24M coins, OK ? and now that u claim donations so oftenly, can i assume that the team is asking donations from miners and investors to make up your 5M lost over the left DEV. IS IT ?
or can i assume that the 1.5% was already divided among the teamers and everyone is walking on their way home...
drumingspz

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 07:23:36 PM
Last edit: February 12, 2014, 07:59:11 PM by drumingspz

Hey guys, I just found a new multicoin faucet.  Any chance of getting USDe added?  I think this would bring some more eyes to the coin.

Let me know what you think - http://tinyurl.com/lqarcyb

Currently listed coins are - BTC, LTC, FTC, TIPS, WDC, EAC.  I thing USDe would be a great addition.

░░░░░░░▄▄█████▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░▄██████████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████▄▄░░░░░░
░░▄██████████████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████████████▄░░░░
██████████████████████▄░░░░░░░░░░▄████████████████▄░░
▄███████████████████████▄░░░░░░░▄████████████████████
██████████████████████████▄░░░▄███████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
█████████████████████████▀░░░░░▀████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀░░░░░░░░░▀█████████████████▀░░
░░███████████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████████████▀░░░░
░░░▀███████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░
░░░░░░▀█████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
mira  ▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
Cryptocurrencies have never been so easy
▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬
Facebook LinkedIn Twitter White Paper Google+
▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄

[/center]
lexusivan888

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 07:37:49 PM

so all the miners are to be blamed on,, u sure for this ? or just trying to entertain us in these bumpy days ?
team has 24M coins, OK ? and now that u claim donations so oftenly, can i assume that the team is asking donations from miners and investors to make up your 5M lost over the left DEV. IS IT ?
or can i assume that the 1.5% was already divided among the teamers and everyone is walking on their way home...

come on, answer me pls,, seeing u out there..
tell me, is the team of USDe choosing his qualified miners and investors for this coin, or the team who launched USDe should've done a better job for
the coin so as to attract miners and investor ? tell me, man
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 08:01:00 PM

Come on guys - don't be ridiculous.  We can all say good things, pass on the word, improve websites, apps, whatever to help out the currency - doesn't help to bitch at each other.  It's an easy coin to mine still so everyone should be racking up decent amounts if you mine it 24x7.

We need to get it on more reputable exchanges mainly and the main thing that will make any currencies survive is acceptance - right now they are just all tiny speculative investment tools.  It isn't even a currency by definition (or barely) yet...

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
luckyguy2807

Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2014, 08:04:36 PM

tell me, is the team of USDe choosing his qualified miners and investors for this coin, or the team who launched USDe should've done a better job for
Dude, I''m not one of the founders, I''m just the guy who handles the Twitter Account.
Tell me one, just one coin that had investors from the start?
I''m doing my job pro bono, I''m not conditioned my work by the amount of coins donated. If the community likes what I do, they will donate to me.
Life isn''t so easy, you just start to mine a coin and in 1-2 month yu''ll be millionare.
What did you do to help the community?
raton

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 08:18:59 PM

The first thing to move forward with this coin is to have a complete, updated website.
Starting from today I'll make www.usd-e.com fully operational.
1. Created a new forum, directly on the storefront -> www.usd-e.com/community-2 . Please start register and posting there as many comments as possible. It is more interactive more friendly and you can create an account using your email address, facebook or google account.
2. Implemented a Chat Live Service.
3. Working on the News Page - more content, more information
4. TODO list: Implement Live Price, Trends, Market value on the website.

I also need you to help me and donate some coins. All the donations will be used in developing more and more services.
GREgnz8snj1UB35XbBUtc3ySXYACjtYiQQ - Donate to our Development Fund

Don't just mine and wait for the price to rise. There are almost 300 mil coins, don't be greedy !

By donating you're helping the entire community.
Don't be passive!!!

Especially large holders!!!

You just received some more Cheesy

Just configured my 1.6Mh rig to your donation address, you'll be getting payment from the dutch P2pool for a while, thanks for the great work BTW
lexusivan888

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 08:21:00 PM
Last edit: February 12, 2014, 08:42:05 PM by lexusivan888

Come on guys - don't be ridiculous.  We can all say good things, pass on the word, improve websites, apps, whatever to help out the currency - doesn't help to bitch at each other.  It's an easy coin to mine still so everyone should be racking up decent amounts if you mine it 24x7.

We need to get it on more reputable exchanges mainly and the main thing that will make any currencies survive is acceptance - right now they are just all tiny speculative investment tools.  It isn't even a currency by definition (or barely) yet...

who the fucks ridiculous, man! read this, man, in a couple of times,as he repeated his post
" Don't just mine and wait for the price to rise. There are almost 300 mil coins, don't be greedy !"
"Don't be passive!!!"   "Especially large holders!!!"

what the fk!
hey, i mined the coins with my rigs life and the electricity bills, i bought the coins with my sweaty money, OK !
why would i do that if im not seeing future in this coin.
and what is the bloody sense to donate my crumbs, since there is 24m size barn out there.
who the fuck is being greedy ?!!
lexusivan888

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 08:32:40 PM

Dude, I''m not one of the founders, I''m just the guy who handles the Twitter Account.
I''m doing my job pro bono, I''m not conditioned my work by the amount of coins donated. If the community likes what I do, they will donate to me.
Life isn''t so easy, you just start to mine a coin and in 1-2 month yu''ll be millionare.

hey, boy, a coin was born to be mined and thereafter to be traded and valued. OK !
i mine as miners and i buy as investors, so judge me !

well, u are asking donations again and again saying you are ON TO something , OK ! not u DID something !
so mind your tongue and your manners, pay the due respect to miners, and investors, OK ?
luckyguy2807

Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2014, 08:37:42 PM

Lexusivan888 check your PM, if you want to discuss more we'll do it in private.
You have your opinion, we all want to see USDe rise, but I'm not that kind of a member who just reply or qoute somebody and doing nothing else.
And BTW, I started working without receiving any coin in return. As I said, I can;t force nobody to pay me for what I do. I just to what I think is good for this community

schiavonxv

Activity: 770
Merit: 515

Guto Schiavon / FOXBIT

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2014, 08:43:35 PM

Why the value is falling so much?

███████████   ▄▄███████▄▄    ▄█▄      ▄█▄   █████████▄▄   ████  ██████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████████████  ▀████▄  ▄████▀  ████▀▀▀▀████  ████  ▀▀▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀
████        ███████████████   ▀████████▀    ████    ▄███  ████       ████
█████████   ███████████████     ██████      ███████████   ████       ████
████▀▀▀▀▀   ███████████████   ▄████████▄    ████    ▀███  ████       ████
████        ▄█████████████  ▄████▀  ▀████▄  ████▄▄▄▄████  ████       ████
████      ▄███ ▀▀██████▀▀    ▀█▀      ▀█▀   █████████▀▀   ████       ████
         ▐███▌       ▄▄▄▄
         ▐█████▄▄▄███▀  ▀█▄
          ▀██████████▄▀▀▀▀█▄
            ▀█████▀▀
██
║║
║║
║║
██
██
██
║║
║║
║║
██
██
║║
║║
║║
██
██
██
║║
║║
║║
██

▄████████████████▄
███████████▀▀▀▀███
█████████▀     ███
█████████   ██████
███████        ███
█████████   ██████
█████████   ██████
▀████████   █████▀

█████████████████
████████▀██████████
████████   ▀███████
████████   ▄███████
████████▄██████████
 █████████████████
luckyguy2807

Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2014, 08:47:50 PM

The first thing to move forward with this coin is to have a complete, updated website.
1. Created a new forum, directly on the storefront -> www.usd-e.com/community-2 . Please start register and posting there as many comments as possible. It is more interactive more friendly and you can create an account using your email address, facebook or google account.

I also need you to help me and donate some coins. All the donations will be used in developing more and more services.

Don't just mine and wait for the price to rise. There are almost 300 mil coins, don't be greedy !

Don't be passive!!!

Just configured my 1.6Mh rig to your donation address, you'll be getting payment from the dutch P2pool for a while, thanks for the great work BTW

we, I appreciate your gesture but it's not necessarily, This message is for those who have more than 1,5, 10 mil coins.
jacquette

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 08:50:54 PM

hey, boy, a coin was born to be mined and thereafter to be traded and valued. OK !
i mine as miners and i buy as investors, so judge me !

well, u are asking donations again and again saying you are ON TO something , OK ! not u DID something !
so mind your tongue and your manners, pay the due respect to miners, and investors, OK ?

USDe @ reddit Click Here

lexusivan888

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 08:54:18 PM

Lexusivan888 check your PM, if you want to discuss more we'll do it in private.
You have your opinion, we all want to see USDe rise, but I'm not that kind of a member who just reply or qoute somebody and doing nothing else.
And BTW, I started working without receiving any coin in return. As I said, I can;t force nobody to pay me for what I do. I just to what I think is good for this community

boy, i wasnt making commotions about nothing. to the contrary,  i got great emotions out of something!
well, i do respect your love to USDe, therefore truce!
DrMad

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2014, 08:55:33 PM

Why the value is falling so much?

Uhmm, for the last 2 days the USDe price has been hovering between 110 and 135. In the last 12 hours I think it was even between 121 and 130.
In the last 3 hours the price 'dropped' from 125 to 121. Thats a 2-3% drop. Normal.
On the longer terms, yes the price dropped, like almost all coins. Pretty typical after entering a market.
For the rest I quote raton as I think he has some good points on possible future developments:

I've been one of the silent one following this thread since day #1, haven't posted much since it was very "noisy" here. Now that things are a lot more quite, I'll try to participate a bit more to the comunity here and on reddit, I have a lot of ideas and things I wish for this coin and will post about them later. Meanwhile I would like to share my opinion about the situation USDE is facing now:

For me the coins remains a good investment but will try to explain why USDE is currently low IMHO

- Bitcoin market crashed, which is not the first time and not the laste time we are seeing that, we have to think long term here and crypto can only go up
- MaxCoin is being pumped, seeing this coin's launch we can see that amateurs are behind it (even if the marketing is good: Mex Keiser)
- Doge reward is about to halves, I think a lot of people are currently mining this coin hoping that the value will go up after halving (I am one of them, yeah well everyone's has to pay its electricity bill no ?)
- USDE had been dumped (not sure about it touhg, haven't checked the trading volumes): Between the few days on top of CoinWarz + Drazi having a free 5M wallet + weak hand, I wouldn't be surprise about a dump

All of the above are in fact good news ! BitCoin can only come back stronger, as usual; MaxCoin will go down once well pumped; Doge will be soon less attractive and weak hands/dumpers left the coin all of that show that we still have a bright future for this coin.

All we have to do is to show the world that we are still alive and when the good days come back we will all benefit from it. As a first attempt, I started to request to the persons that launched USDe thread on other language to update the main page to better reflects the change and life of the coin.

raton

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 08:57:33 PM

Don't be passive!!!

we, I appreciate your gesture but it's not necessarily, This message is for those who have more than 1,5, 10 mil coins.

I am not a millionaire but I still own a fair amount of USDE, I am OK mining for a donation for a while (easier to setup for me since my savings are stored on secured Live linux USB), top of that I will post some idea for you where donations may help
DrMad

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2014, 09:01:43 PM

I am not a millionaire but I still own a fair amount of USDE, I am OK mining for a donation for a while (easier to setup for me since my savings are stored on secured Live linux USB), top of that I will post some idea for you where donations may help

I have been mining USDe at dutchpool.org some time ago, good p2pool!

cbassthefish

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 09:32:10 PM

Rumor has it that the coin will be listed on Coinedup very soon. Any validity to this claim?

someone was talkin about that in irc the other day, gonna be sweeet

Any more news about this please? I have heard Friday on coinedup. Anyone in charge know? Pretty please, with sugary topping and chocolate things...
Pages: « 1 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 [358] 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 ... 506 »
  Print  

Jump to: