Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:25:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 [399] 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 ... 506 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [USDe] Unitary Status Dollar eCoin $$ IMPROVED Halving | KGW Fix Update!!!  (Read 578405 times)
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 09:55:41 PM

For example if I had 10 mil coins, 20 mil coins would I still complain about the fact that the dev team is not doing what I want, or what I think is good for coin?
Or I should try to find ways on how to make the value rise so I could have more profit for my 10-20 mil coins.

You are all yelling and screaming that the dev should fork the coin, remove super blocks, the entire team should be replaced. But, are any of this team members being paid? They are members from your own community, they do all this for nothing, they want to help how they can.

I see in many signatures that USDe is the free people currency of "For the people by the people" or "Run by the community". Not by the dev team, not run by the dev team.

There are more than 330 mil coins. The community should start create websites, services, giveaways, videos, not the dev team. They did that at the beginning.

There was 28 mil coins PRE-mine (THAT IS STILL 8% OF TOTAL MINE COINS!!!). 0.00000550 x 28,000,000 = 154BTC, is that not being paid?!!  A few weeks ago, i warm people that people from USde were selling their coins, it was not true.... they said. They just remove the person he is now promoting Ekrona and he sold a nice amount of USDe coins. Anyway, that is the past. THEY NEED TO FORK IT....or there will be no USDe anymore in 2 months...

I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
USD-e (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Cryptonankee - your trusted USDe servant

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2014, 10:10:23 PM

Placebo, if I didn't know you from earlier on in USDe's beginnings, the fact that you have 0 loyalty to any coin and are driven by nothing other than greed, I would have said that you're wasting your time attacking USDe with your opinions.  But now that I think of it, you seem to be quite interested in getting your hands on some cheap USDe coins, and it seems maybe you have gotten wind of some news of USDe getting added to an exchange?   Cheesy

As far as your concerns about forking the code - if it is deemed necessary, we will, but as of this moment this is your opinion. We listen to the community's feedback and take all of it into consideration.

As far as your questions about the premine and all, you must have missed the updates that were posted and sent to the community about what the USDe coin went through in its first couple of weeks. In fact, you authored USDe's first price collapse by spreading FUD via private messages to the community that the 'devs' are dumping, when in reality one of our promoters, who was not initially on the DEV team had cashed out his own 1 Million USDe. I suggest you go back a few hundred pages in this thread to catch up.

And again, as far as your 'expert' opinion on the matter of what will drive USDe towards its success or failure - enjoy your freedom of speech. The thread is not self-moderated.

Donate to the USDe Development Fund BTC: 1N2ZrY7zft13WY1hw8zfAHc2pDzXFXFj1Y   USDe: Gg4LbCtSzw7HoFd5np2TuXD6TRty32U6ug

Do you have USDe in YOUR Wallet?
USD-e (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2014, 10:35:00 PM
Last edit: February 28, 2014, 12:55:35 PM by USD-e

+1 We do not reiterate this enough!

USDe is a decentralized currency.  
If you don't know what this means -- there is no CEO / COO or some form of corporate structure. We have a team of 30 year old somethings who are doing what they can to make sure that we have a consistent message and vision for where we want USDe to go; however there are 330 MILLION USDe Coins out there.  At LEAST 10% of this number should be put back into the required energy, activism and service development BY THE COMMUNITY, not just us.  Yes, we handle the USDe vision & maintain service development partnerships, but if YOU want to help us make USDe successful, you should:

• 1. Become an activist yourself and host your own giveaways! Like our Facebook Page, re-tweet and ask others to do the same a positive message about USDe.  Create a topic on Reddit to discuss USDe's potential.
  • 2. Not an activist type?  Don't know English well?  Donate!  Our development fund addresses are present in my signature.
  • 3. Tell others to forget about scammy coingen clones and get behind a coin with a meaning and future.
  • 4. Help us DEVELOP that future.
  • 5. Write for us! Articles about USDe vs USD, USDe vs EUR, USDe vs YEN, USDe vs fiat currency in general.  Decentralized vs Centralized. Federal Reserve vs People. Worldbank scams vs purity, integrity & honesty.
  • 6. Make and submit graphics that make USDe stand out.
  • 7. Create services, stores and approach retailers about potentially accepting USDe.
  • 8. Can't really contribute but have lots of hashing power?  Point it to our development fund address for a few days!
  • 9. Don't hold USDe?  Buy USDe at coinmarket.io.  After buying consider donating to our fund or sponsoring your own USDe themed events outside of bitcointalk (twitter, reddit, facebook).
  • 10. Start a thread here on bitcointalk regarding USDe to draw attention.
  • 11. Comment on every single financial times / wall street times / conspiracy web site / local news media web site in the comment section - respectfully that the article boils down to money.  And where does our money come from and who's behind it?  How about USDe?  Check them out!
  • 12. Let's not forget that the original project DEV is still with USDe and he is a U.S. Army veteran.  Consider mentioning this in Veteran blogs, sites and other avenues.
  • 13. Make a PDF file with simple step by step instructions to start mining USDe.
  • 14. Make a quality animated video introducing the masses to what USDe is about.
  • 15. Make a home made youtube video about how to invest in and purchase your first USDe coins.
  • 16. Have an awesome idea for a unique approach to break through and out of bitcointalk?  PM us!
  • 17. Can't really do any of the above, but would like to chip in $?  We'll accept PayPal and put it to good use!
  • 18. Have some BTC to spare towards developing USDe?  Remember, service providers, developers, subcontractors, web designers all need an incentive to do things. Activism and positive drive forward helps, but 9 out of 10 times it's a financial incentive, so BTC donated to our development fund will go much further than USDe at its current market price.  Again, the donation addresses are in my signature below.

Together, we can accomplish big things for USDe!
Hell, why not become one of the most widely used and accepted currencies in the world?

Go USDe!

For example if I had 10 mil coins, 20 mil coins would I still complain about the fact that the dev team is not doing what I want, or what I think is good for coin?
Or I should try to find ways on how to make the value rise so I could have more profit for my 10-20 mil coins.

You are all yelling and screaming that the dev should fork the coin, remove super blocks, the entire team should be replaced. But, are any of this team members being paid? They are members from your own community, they do all this for nothing, they want to help how they can.

I see in many signatures that USDe is the free people currency of "For the people by the people" or "Run by the community". Not by the dev team, not run by the dev team.

There are more than 330 mil coins. The community should start create websites, services, giveaways, videos, not the dev team. They did that at the beginning.

Donate to the USDe Development Fund BTC: 1N2ZrY7zft13WY1hw8zfAHc2pDzXFXFj1Y   USDe: Gg4LbCtSzw7HoFd5np2TuXD6TRty32U6ug

DrMad

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2014, 10:36:36 PM

USDe.... are you serious.... at the moment it is at 40 so a lot of people lost a lot of money when it was trading at 550..... stupid dump coin.... I'm in fact still wondering what happened with all the pre-mine coins, dumped at 500, 400, 300? and now maybe let it slowly die and buy cheap coins and release something to pump the coin price?

A fork is needed, remove those stupid superblocks, maybe increase the standard blocks a little. make sure that the number of coins that can be mine per day is 70% less then today,or USDe will trade at 1 sat soon.

You know just as well as me that around 500 was reached for a very short time just after entering the first exchange with USDe.
I have traded dozens of new coins just after release. They all go up for a very short time and then sadly most of the times drop slowly over time.
With Kitteh going from 1 to 120 means a lot of people needed to buy in in this coin. So a lot of people lost a good deal of money for it going back to 18.

And like the DEV says, you are very eager to get some cheap coins. If you didn't believe in the coins potential you would not want this.

placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 11:22:29 PM

USDe.... are you serious.... at the moment it is at 40 so a lot of people lost a lot of money when it was trading at 550..... stupid dump coin.... I'm in fact still wondering what happened with all the pre-mine coins, dumped at 500, 400, 300? and now maybe let it slowly die and buy cheap coins and release something to pump the coin price?

A fork is needed, remove those stupid superblocks, maybe increase the standard blocks a little. make sure that the number of coins that can be mine per day is 70% less then today,or USDe will trade at 1 sat soon.

You know just as well as me that around 500 was reached for a very short time just after entering the first exchange with USDe.
I have traded dozens of new coins just after release. They all go up for a very short time and then sadly most of the times drop slowly over time.
With Kitteh going from 1 to 120 means a lot of people needed to buy in in this coin. So a lot of people lost a good deal of money for it going back to 18.

And like the DEV says, you are very eager to get some cheap coins. If you didn't believe in the coins potential you would not want this.

As I stated before, indeed i'm looking to invest 10BTC in this coins, but not in the current structure. I believe that i said this in my messages before no? The coin has a nice name, a name that can be used outside, so this is the power of USDe. The wakeness of the coin is those super blocks and as long as you have those super blocks this coin is not interesting for me. Also was very surprised that there was no marketing around the coinpayments.net votes on this thread. coinpayments is being used by a decent amount of sites, if USDe was more active during the coinpayments.net votes then your miners/investors would have 100+ sites to use USDe coins.

So it is a good coin, but you really need to adjust. Btw, adjustments is not bad, there are a lot of coin owners doing changes because they notice that we are in a bearmarket and to survive you need to adjust. If USDe was launch in October and with the bull market in November then it would hit 1000 for sure, without any problems, but in a bearmarket you need to try to survive, and lets face it, difficulty drop to 3 today, this is getting very close to 5 before 12.
Chris180Z

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 12:01:25 AM

Hello all. A friend of mine told me about this and the team behind it. Sounds good and it's still not too difficult to mine Smiley. I'll be mining this for the next week.
jacquette

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 12:35:03 AM

placebo, meade16, cryptohunter, gustav

Whenever you're done crying i need you guys to go vote here https://www.mintpal.com/voting. we can do it!! lets go!

USDe @ reddit Click Here

USD-e (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2014, 01:07:12 AM
Last edit: February 28, 2014, 01:48:10 AM by USD-e

BTW, for those wondering. We just confirmed that true super (aka bonus) block randomization is impossible. Clients would never agree on a blockchain if things were random and unpredictable.  You can achieve pseudo-randomization, which is simply a calculation based off the previous block hash and this is a known value.  Multipools can and abuse this too, since they can see 1 block ahead and know exactly that it will be a super block.  So, you do not earn any kind of resiliency against multi pools by randomizing blocks, because only psuedo-randomizing is possible.

What we are considering is dropping the bonus block reward amounts and potentially bringing the block rewards halving a little sooner than what was initially planned.  This will help to control USDe's rate of inflation.

mr.maxout

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

Always to the fullest always to the max!

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 02:18:12 AM

Well all I can say is that now with the difficulty so low I stopped mining doge, middlecoin and wafflepool and came back to mine USDe!!!!  Cool

THE ONLY COIN OF 2014 THAT MATTERS!
USDE:  GQBzoDBEz2N2LGCAqFSLBFXzykDdFSRNkW
Bitcoin:  1XfF67xUTaRuLJ2ADYJ6cne2H5o23Vhqi
Maximusprime

Activity: 151

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 02:49:15 AM

I'm sure there's a lot of whining going on in previous posts, I choose not to read them.

Just came here to say, HOLDING!   Grin
Invisible Hands

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 03:29:14 AM

BTW, for those wondering. We just confirmed that true super (aka bonus) block randomization is impossible. Clients would never agree on a blockchain if things were random and unpredictable.  You can achieve pseudo-randomization, which is simply a calculation based off the previous block hash and this is a known value.  Multipools can and abuse this too, since they can see 1 block ahead and know exactly that it will be a super block.  So, you do not earn any kind of resiliency against multi pools by randomizing blocks, because only psuedo-randomizing is possible.

What we are considering is dropping the bonus block reward amounts and potentially bringing the block rewards halving a little sooner than what was initially planned.  This will help to control USDe's rate of inflation.

This is a great idea and this exploit exists on many other coins including doge.  Did anyone ever wonder why suddenly doge will have 50GH/s+ or even 100GH/s+ on multipool alone?  Then just as quickly as it came the hashrate is back to normal.  The big boys just raped the block with the supersized rewards and left to do the same to another coin.  Karma coin recently closed this exploit also.  "Random" rewards are not random at all.  This would be a welcome change indeed!
mashac

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 04:15:10 AM

I think the coin is certainly not dead, forking it is not an option.

Yes we need KGW soon and yes it should be listed on a bigger exchange.
I did pay a small amount to get us a bit higher in the Mintpal voting (sold some Dope when it was high yesterday). I am disappointed that not more people including devs did this.

Might indeed be a good idea to make the bonus blocks more random.

At the moment I have a pretty amount of BTC just waiting for a better exchange to come along for USDe....

Come on, you need a fork, look at the price, look at the volume of people buying.... More and more coins are hitting the market, and miners are not coming back, this sunday their will be Zeitcoin, they even didn't launch yet, and they already have 4000 votes on mintpal, they will directly be listed on a exchange, etc. Re-market USDe, one day USDe was on the top of the list in coinwarz.... now it is on place 14!!!

Do you really not know how coinwarz works?Huh?? Coins jump from place 1 to 30 and back again in an hour.
If I wanted I can bring USDe within a few minutes to #1.
Until we have KGW this would not make much sence. I prefer to lay low for a while and work on a good plan, and no, a fork is one of the worst things you can do with a coin.

^This. No need to jump into another quick decision without thinking it over. Worldwide coin instead US oriented coin was a quick decision like this and it hurt the coin pretty badly. Placebo and other vocal minority may sound intelligent now, but we have to think over about the negatives of their plans. Panic decision making mostly ends up in disaster.
flankliu

Activity: 334
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 08:28:07 AM

the link of the mobile wallet in the usd-e.com was fail,please fix it.

USD-e (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2014, 11:31:33 AM
Last edit: February 28, 2014, 12:19:07 PM by USD-e

Thank you for spotting this.  Will get it fixed today.

[EDIT] Links updated.  P.S. We *should* have the android APP compiled later today with KGW. Will keep you posted.

the link of the mobile wallet in the usd-e.com was fail,please fix it.

USD-e (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2014, 12:24:16 PM
Last edit: February 28, 2014, 12:36:42 PM by USD-e

Mashac,

We have made a handful of haste decisions in USDe's beginning. Most were well intentioned and attempted to convert the community's feedback into meaningful action, and just as you suggest, some of them have back-fired. Since then we have regrouped, our development team doubled in size, and no decisions are made without careful deliberation and other team members' approval.  

I think the coin is certainly not dead, forking it is not an option.

Yes we need KGW soon and yes it should be listed on a bigger exchange.
I did pay a small amount to get us a bit higher in the Mintpal voting (sold some Dope when it was high yesterday). I am disappointed that not more people including devs did this.

Might indeed be a good idea to make the bonus blocks more random.

At the moment I have a pretty amount of BTC just waiting for a better exchange to come along for USDe....

Come on, you need a fork, look at the price, look at the volume of people buying.... More and more coins are hitting the market, and miners are not coming back, this sunday their will be Zeitcoin, they even didn't launch yet, and they already have 4000 votes on mintpal, they will directly be listed on a exchange, etc. Re-market USDe, one day USDe was on the top of the list in coinwarz.... now it is on place 14!!!

Do you really not know how coinwarz works?Huh?? Coins jump from place 1 to 30 and back again in an hour.
If I wanted I can bring USDe within a few minutes to #1.
Until we have KGW this would not make much sence. I prefer to lay low for a while and work on a good plan, and no, a fork is one of the worst things you can do with a coin.

^This. No need to jump into another quick decision without thinking it over. Worldwide coin instead US oriented coin was a quick decision like this and it hurt the coin pretty badly. Placebo and other vocal minority may sound intelligent now, but we have to think over about the negatives of their plans. Panic decision making mostly ends up in disaster.

lexusivan888

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 12:36:12 PM

u have my love and support, USDE.
USD-e (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2014, 12:51:17 PM

Glad to have you on board Smiley

That said, is anyone up for a T-Shirt design contest?

Please post a picture of a custom USDe T-Shirt with your ideas.

The shirt should feature Lady Liberty, the USDe logo and text, which will help spread the USDe message.

We are going to build a store with T-Shirts, Mugs and other USDe promotional materials and are looking for design ideas. We will work directly with the authors of the winning designs for source files. The winning design will get a wide exposure and the best designs will earn between 10 - 20k USDe. However please keep in mind that we can only use clipart provided by the t-shirt services, original artwork or imagery that is royalty free. 

Now, get your creativity on!
http://www.uberprints.com/
http://www.zazzle.com/custom/tshirts
http://www.bluecotton.com/

Hello all. A friend of mine told me about this and the team behind it. Sounds good and it's still not too difficult to mine Smiley. I'll be mining this for the next week.

DrMad

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2014, 02:11:37 PM

★★★ ★★★Vote USDE on MintPal  www.mintpal.com/voting (3-6 votes per hour ) ★★★ ★★★

★★★ ★★★ Vote USDE on AllCrypt http://www.allcrypt.com/beta/voting.php  (10 votes ) ★★★ ★★★

lexusivan888

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 04:52:13 PM

Glad to have you on board Smiley

That said, is anyone up for a T-Shirt design contest?

Please post a picture of a custom USDe T-Shirt with your ideas.

The shirt should feature Lady Liberty, the USDe logo and text, which will help spread the USDe message.

We are going to build a store with T-Shirts, Mugs and other USDe promotional materials and are looking for design ideas. We will work directly with the authors of the winning designs for source files. The winning design will get a wide exposure and the best designs will earn between 10 - 20k USDe. However please keep in mind that we can only use clipart provided by the t-shirt services, original artwork or imagery that is royalty free. 

Now, get your creativity on!
http://www.uberprints.com/
http://www.zazzle.com/custom/tshirts
http://www.bluecotton.com/

GOOD IDEA!
jacquette

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 05:07:21 PM

hi guys! i'm back!

did allcrypt announce they was going to open the exchange today? i'm very curious what it look like..

USDe @ reddit Click Here

Pages: « 1 ... 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 [399] 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 ... 506 »
  Print  

Jump to: