Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:20:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 [390] 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 ... 506 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [USDe] Unitary Status Dollar eCoin $$ IMPROVED Halving | KGW Fix Update!!!  (Read 578405 times)
Xecsc

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 02:04:38 AM

Our USDe pool is now up and running!
0.5% Fee

PPLNS
Payouts Run Every 2 min
VARDIFF
Always Updated with latest MPOS & Stratum

Code:
cgminer --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://usde.cybermining.us:3380 -u Weblogin.Worker -p Worker password

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Honeypot

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 02:39:55 AM

With respect to this coin, please allow me to say this:

USDE desperately needs to get on a major exchange, such as cryptsy being the top candidate. Current minor exchanges are choking the life out of this coin. Being spread out around so many minor and unstable exchanges is not an advantage - it dilutes demand and supply, and is actually bad for a coin in the long term.

Greater publicity and greater interest generated by steady work of our good developers is also necessary and should coincide with anticipated listing on cryptsy.

This coin is multi-pool resistant, and is scrypt based. That counts for something.

Combined with efforts devs have already put into this coin, it should signal a good time to burst it out into the open and bring its potential to the full view of the public instead of being buried in the sub-sub forum here.

Right now, being buried here and also not being visible enough due to lack of 'right' kind of publicity (do anything - there is little such thing as bad publicity) is suffocating demand.

#1, ensure cryptsy listing.

#2, ensure USDE coin gets the publicity it deserves.

#3, if necessary, recruit a whale or big investors to gradually and naturally increase the value of this coin.

Remember, without demand, all coins are doomed no matter how noble the intention of the devs are. Eventually this can go the way of earthcoin with burned out and frustrated devs who in the end need some kind of return of their investment to see the worth in a coin.

We don't live on ideas alone. We live on bread too.

USDE already has ideas and values. Let's bring in some bread and propel this coin to its rightful place in the top 10 of coinmarketcap listing and beyond Smiley

HP

Lets try this.. go to https://www.mintpal.com/voting and vote for USDe to be listed. if we can't make it on Mint then theres no chance of us making it on Cryptsy.. like you said exchange sites like Mintpal is minor right? so it should be easy to be listed there right? lets give it a world.. lets put our selves to the test.

right now USDe Has about 842 votes

Trollcoin has about 4999 votes and beating us by 4157 votes

kittehcoin has about 8800 votes and beating us by  7958 votes

FlappyCoin (the newest coin that just release few days ago) has about 3833 and beating us by 2991 votes

Put yourself in Big verns shoes.. he gets countless and countless of emails everyday from supporters like us asking to add whatever coin that we're supporting. Big vern is looking for a coin thats being backed up by big communities. In his eyes USDe is just like every other Altcoin. The name itself doesn't sell.. the community sells. So instead of begging or bargain ourway to cryptsy. lets try proving ourselves and to Bigvern that we are a community of dedication. I agree with you. Crypsty is where its at but for right now we need a more stable market. Most of us don't like coinmarketcap.io so we have to move to a betterone..

https://www.mintpal.com/voting  Vote.. lets see how bad we want USDe to succeed. lets stop taking shortcuts and instead earn our way to the top. if theres enough of us.. lets turn 842 votes into 100,000 votes in two weeks or less, without cheating. if we can manage do that then we some baaaaad mother.........

Already voted days ago Grin

bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 04:23:04 AM

Glad to see the Votes have doubled since my last post here, keep the votes coming.. and if you have some spare btc around you can use them to vote too.
Each 0.00005000 BTC received will count for 1 vote.

Thanks and goodluck! Smiley
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 05:05:24 AM

Happy Sunday!  Cheesy

As far as voting to get USDe added to Cryptsy and other exchanges, you should know you can double up on your efforts by asking your non-crypto supporter friends and family on facebook, twitter, e-mail and elsewhere, to put their votes in for USDe too!  

We are very eager to share some positive news with you.  A secure USDe online wallet, supporting all mobile platforms is in the works.  A USD --> USDe exchange and our first online store are also under development.

We are working on rebranding USDe to feature the Lady Liberty - so if you'd like to contribute and send us some of your ideas for a Web Site mockup, coin logo, sketches, layout and generally high quality graphics, please feel free to share. We'll happily reward quality work and are ALWAYS open minded about unique ideas.  

More news will be shared with everyone as soon as we have some solid dates.

Stay on course and GO USDe!

--------------

Just to add to this.  If it is a community member that creates 1) a new coin identity that gets accepted for USDe, and/or 2) a new significant web graphic/logo that gets utilized I'll also add to the bounty.  100K USDe for each one if is the final chosen, so 200K up for grabs from me to start.

Once we do get these then it'll be great to be able to announce the logo/graphics on Bitcointalk's main Altcoin forum again and have the community post/reply to that so it gets a little publicity for a while.

Go USDe!!!

-T

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
JIutik

Activity: 41

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 09:24:59 AM

Happy Sunday!  Cheesy

As far as voting to get USDe added to Cryptsy and other exchanges, you should know you can double up on your efforts by asking your non-crypto supporter friends and family on facebook, twitter, e-mail and elsewhere, to put their votes in for USDe too!  

We are very eager to share some positive news with you.  A secure USDe online wallet, supporting all mobile platforms is in the works.  A USD --> USDe exchange and our first online store are also under development.

We are working on rebranding USDe to feature the Lady Liberty - so if you'd like to contribute and send us some of your ideas for a Web Site mockup, coin logo, sketches, layout and generally high quality graphics, please feel free to share. We'll happily reward quality work and are ALWAYS open minded about unique ideas.  

To the MooN?  Cool

http://i28.fastpic.ru/big/2011/1112/c6/8a294f66bb31a939a137b09dcb9465c6.jpg
JIutik

Activity: 41

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 09:27:03 AM

Happy Sunday!  Cheesy

To the MooN?  Cool

http://i28.fastpic.ru/big/2011/1112/c6/8a294f66bb31a939a137b09dcb9465c6.jpg

OR ?!  Kiss

http://cs307409.userapi.com/v307409731/3e77/f0-WoRWRHIQ.jpg
jacquette

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 09:48:37 AM

USDe @ reddit Click Here

asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 10:49:50 AM

voted on mintpal
lexusivan888

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 12:23:20 PM

jacquette

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 01:54:16 PM

i've downloaded the wallet from the web site.. i just replace the old one?

sorry i'm not as smart when it comes to zip files and such..

USDe @ reddit Click Here

USD-e (OP)

Activity: 196

Cryptonankee - your trusted USDe servant

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2014, 01:59:38 PM

First, make sure you backup your wallet in AppData\USDE --- then you should be able to safely extract the new zip and run the new USDE.exe.  That's all you need to update.

i've downloaded the wallet from the web site.. i just replace the old one?

sorry i'm not as smart when it comes to zip files and such..

Donate to the USDe Development Fund BTC: 1N2ZrY7zft13WY1hw8zfAHc2pDzXFXFj1Y   USDe: Gg4LbCtSzw7HoFd5np2TuXD6TRty32U6ug

Do you have USDe in YOUR Wallet?
jacquette

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 04:43:17 PM

Poloniex has launched Trading API

USDe @ reddit Click Here

DrMad

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2014, 07:18:10 PM

Ok guys voting time please..

https://www.mintpal.com/voting

Just a reminder to keep voting as much as possible.
With the large downtimes of CoinMarket it really is time to get onto some other markets.
Crypto Rush is doing OK but is a bit slow and not much trading is going on.

travwill

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 07:20:56 PM

With the large downtimes of CoinMarket it really is time to get onto some other markets.

Yeah, Coinmarket.io has been up but "paused for maintenance" all morning!  GRRRR....

I hope to hear word later today or tomorrow that we will be on Lazycoins.  Hopfully we can get on Allcrypt.  And we still need to keep trying for Cryptsy.

-T

VIRTUAL WORLDS
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
ickyt2012

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 07:54:33 PM

Yeah, Coinmarket.io has been up but "paused for maintenance" all morning!  GRRRR....

I hope to hear word later today or tomorrow that we will be on Lazycoins.  Hopfully we can get on Allcrypt.  And we still need to keep trying for Cryptsy.

-T

Driving me crazy...
How am I supposed to cash in on FUD Monday if the market isn't open?

Cryptocurrency.... because hey, fiat money is just imaginary too
lazycoins

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2014, 10:39:39 PM

Just dropping by to let you guys know that its official: https://twitter.com/LazyCoins

You're one of the first coins we have accepted at our exchange to be traded at launch, which will probably be the biggest launch for any altcoins exchange yet. Since our announcement 7 days ago we have already nearly reached 1000 followers and 20 altcoins aceepted. We are working hard to launch beta soon. So for ETA and updates please follow us https://twitter.com/LazyCoins. Retweet and show your support!

USDe will be paired with ltc, btc and doge

travwill

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 10:51:22 PM

Just dropping by to let you guys know that its official: https://twitter.com/LazyCoins

You're one of the first coins we have accepted at our exchange to be traded at launch, which will probably be the biggest launch for any altcoins exchange yet. Since our announcement 7 days ago we have already nearly reached 1000 followers and 20 altcoins aceepted. We are working hard to launch beta soon. So for ETA and updates please follow us https://twitter.com/LazyCoins. Retweet and show your support!

Awesome, will definitely look forward to launch, check it out, and help you promote your exchange.  When opens we will look to update our references and sites also.

T

VIRTUAL WORLDS
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
USD-e (OP)

Activity: 196

Cryptonankee - your trusted USDe servant

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2014, 12:05:13 AM

Good News!  Cheesy  Please say that you have a fully working Trade API that we'll be able to tie stores and services into?

Donate to the USDe Development Fund BTC: 1N2ZrY7zft13WY1hw8zfAHc2pDzXFXFj1Y   USDe: Gg4LbCtSzw7HoFd5np2TuXD6TRty32U6ug

Do you have USDe in YOUR Wallet?
xiaoxiaoqiang

Activity: 53

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 12:09:12 AM

-T
Thank you for letting me know about this coin!
I have added your coin to the list of coins our development team is
reviewing for addition to the cryptsy market.

Thank you,
Cryptsy.com

This is their reply。
jacquette

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 12:41:56 AM

thank you so much. I've just found out about this new exchange lol.. forgive me for being late lol.

i can defently relate to this exchange lol

USDe @ reddit Click Here

Pages: « 1 ... 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 [390] 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 ... 506 »
  Print  

Jump to: