Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:14:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 [374] 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 ... 506 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [USDe] Unitary Status Dollar eCoin $$ IMPROVED Halving | KGW Fix Update!!!  (Read 578405 times)
ccd

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 01:47:38 PM

you know what.. I was thinking about this all day.. i think its best USDe continue the way it started. U.S. Associated.

If Americans and our European friends prefer it then I call for the return of the stars and stripes. whos with me?

I am. It's the only way.

Getting a clearer connection between USD and USDe is fine, but if the coin aims for US only I am out.
It is a major step back in what the coin should stand for. Worldwide free and easy trading for all.
+1

I'am out if there will be not soot clear connection between US and USDe.
there are huge amount of coins, that are world-wide (marketing) oriented ( that doesn't mean, that USDe can be used only in USA !!! This can't be even technically possible ).

again, only NAME is the unique sell point here.
USE  IT.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lexusivan888

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 01:55:50 PM

you know what.. I was thinking about this all day.. i think its best USDe continue the way it started. U.S. Associated.

If Americans and our European friends prefer it then I call for the return of the stars and stripes. whos with me?

I am. It's the only way.

Getting a clearer connection between USD and USDe is fine, but if the coin aims for US only I am out.
It is a major step back in what the coin should stand for. Worldwide free and easy trading for all.
+1

I'am out if there will be not soot clear connection between US and USDe.
there are huge amount of coins, that are world-wide (marketing) oriented ( that doesn't mean, that USDe can be used only in USA !!! This can't be even technically possible ).

again, only NAME is the unique sell point here.
USE  IT.

+1
jacquette

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 02:14:07 PM

Why USDE Coin?
The USDe project’s primary purpose is to attract worldwide adoption of a modern, fast (only 5 confirms), debt and interest-free peer-to-peer network driven currency, which recognizes advancements in technology and consumer needs, while adhering to strict standards of professionalism, integrity and complete operational transparency. In order to reach and penetrate the average household, our team will use a mixed approach: some political satire, lots of humor and hard-hitting, fiat-currency-contrasting facts.  Aside from this, the USDe provides an incentive to miners, because of bonus blocks, which enable miners with lower hash power to generate coin.  Lastly, USDe is scarce, when its total maximum circulation of 1.6B is compared with the ever-devaluing USD with a circulation of 1.2 Trillion and growing exponentially.

Before threatening to abandon this coin. Tell me where it says that this coin will be use only within the U.S. not only you guys are ignoring my words but the devs as well. you guys act like some dictator going to come along and change the rules.

USDe @ reddit Click Here

SSGNod

Activity: 55

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 02:24:47 PM

The USD is used as a backing currency for most of the worlds oil transactions.  Most of the worlds oil comes from countries the fundamentally despise the USA, but they still use the USD for their oil transactions.  They are called Petro-Dollars.  That being said, there is a world wide call to make oil transactions in whatever currency the buying country is.  Iraq, for instance, recently accepted Chinese Yuan for oil and natural gas. As China has become the largest Gold purchaser in recent times, it's probably a safe bet that their currency will maintain it's value.

There is also a trend towards a global currency reset, making all currencies backed by gold again and moving away from fractional banking.  I, personally, would love for there to be an exchange that showed USDe/Gold and USDe/Silver, hell even a USDe/Crude Oil....and traded in said transactions.  If there were such exchanges this coin would immediately become the strongest coin in the world as it would be the only one that I know of that is backed by actual tangible wealth.  Remember, all REAL wealth comes from the Earth.

In my own relatively basic opinion, we need to find a way to make USDe trade-able in gold or silver or some other tangible wealth.  Fiat currencies are on the way out.  It will take years, unless there is a global economical collapse, but if a currency isn't backed by gold or something else physical it will lose it's value fast.  Just so you know, if you didn't already, the USD (and most of the rest of the currencies) isn't backed by anything but the US Governments word.  There is actually nothing physical backing it since the early 70's.  The Federal Reserve is a private bank that the US Government buys it's currency from at an outrageous interest rate, which is stupid because the government can print it's own money for free.

Anyway, I hope this was educational to some of you.

P.S. If I had the money I would start an exchange myself so people could trade USDe for gold or silver.  I'd make a mint!
jacquette

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 02:36:55 PM

SSGNod you're on to something there man.. Shocked the way he explains it, USDe CAN be taken seriously on a international resource level..  gold, silver, oil, ect? i mean hey.. its possible right?..

USDe @ reddit Click Here

luckyguy2807

Activity: 266

Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2014, 04:29:30 PM

Guys sry if was kinda inactive today, had a lot of stuff to do. Tomorrow I will read all of these new messages and try to come with something new.
Dawko

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 05:31:13 PM

Make a statement that the aim of USDe is to piggy back the US dollar and ultimately 1 USDe will equal 1 USD,
So eventually if you want to buy something online that is say $19.99 you will have a choice to either pay $19.99 from your Bank or e$19.99 from your USDe wallet.
If people know that this is the ultimate goal they will buy this currency readily because they will realise how cheap it is at the moment.
Before you know it it will be priced at about a dollar in the exchanges.

Maybe this is being a bit simplistic.
knedle

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 05:49:55 PM

After some delay I'm back.

Would any of you guys be interested in buying prepaid visa/mastercard cards for USDe?
foodies123

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 05:51:28 PM

After some delay I'm back.

Would any of you guys be interested in buying prepaid visa/mastercard cards for USDe?

maybe ... explain

nope
halinyo
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

The future is bright with DigiByte.

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 05:57:13 PM

Halinyo, I still didn't received your coins for the giveaways Smiley

I know, because I have not sent them yet Smiley Give me a few days.
When are you planning for a give-away?
halinyo
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

The future is bright with DigiByte.

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 05:59:21 PM

Make a statement that the aim of USDe is to piggy back the US dollar and ultimately 1 USDe will equal 1 USD,

This part of the statement is not adequate. Because, we can aim more then 1 Dollar but not less.
So saying 1 USDe >= 1 USD is a better statement. Because we dont want to lower USDe value if it is higher than 1 Dollar Smiley
Dawko

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 06:12:30 PM
Last edit: February 16, 2014, 06:24:45 PM by Dawko

This part of the statement is not adequate. Because, we can aim more then 1 Dollar but not less.
So saying 1 USDe >= 1 USD is a better statement. Because we dont want to lower USDe value if it is higher than 1 Dollar Smiley

Yes, but if somehow you can tie it to the US Dollar if USDe ever becomes more valuable than the US Dollar people will then sell it.

What is the point of having a USDe worth $2 if you can only buy something worth $1 with it.
snittolo

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 06:29:08 PM

Om nom nom nom nom  Shocked Shocked Shocked

https://i.imgur.com/yHkwGKW.jpg
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 06:35:19 PM
Last edit: February 16, 2014, 06:54:27 PM by travwill

Sorry, thought I'd also post as it is painful to watch all these scattered ideas and comments on this thread.  Will try to throw out a few thoughts/recommendations from my end since I do want to see this currency/virtual coin succeed some more also, well vested in it.

1. It's name, USDe, is a catchy play on the country based USD but fine when you find out it is more of a global name "Unitary Standard" and that is seen as a positive.  It needs to remain global, separated from any specific fiat and/or country, but USDe can have a meaning of standing for use by everyone, the "common man", etc.  That was a theme for the US and it's "dream" in over time but almost more than any other country the US and its USD has become a laughing joke of currency.  17 trillion debt growing here in the USA, just signed a higher debt ceiling to print more paper money, etc.  There will be a failure of USD sometime in the future.

2.  I'd like to see more in the order of strong technical excellence around the coin.  A solid not so generic website yet a simple easy to understand one.  Clean up of its grandiose theme (cryptographic reserve and board of cryptography - come on what the hell are these and no one real is on them so delete it), and focus on that it is a solid script coin, multi-national, etc.

3.  This coin has to get on bigger exchanges to survive.

4.  This coin has to eventually get some acceptance to survive (primary need for any).  It can't just be an investment pool, and it won't survive as simply and investment pool as it won't attract any other big investors with the above lacking, not being straight forward, and the mesh of bickering on this board if anyone does research on here.  I wouldn't mine/invest this coin right now again - even though it is #1 on Coinwarz due to low 4.0 difficulty; can mine and dump I guess (if anyone would buy it).

5.  Why don't we focus:  1) clean up website, 2) have clear multinational approach for those tired of country's fiats, 3) get on exchanges, 4) work on few projects then to translate/accept USDe and technically improve the currency if possible to make it unique (colored coins, speed, better wallets, etc.).

Throwing out thoughts but I'd say please be constructive or just please get off this forum!

-T

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
gazim

Activity: 55

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 06:36:46 PM

Om nom nom nom nom  Shocked Shocked Shocked

Groovy!
luckyguy2807

Activity: 266

Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2014, 06:42:07 PM

Halinyo, I still didn't received your coins for the giveaways Smiley

I know, because I have not sent them yet Smiley Give me a few days.
When are you planning for a give-away?
Tomorrow
DrMad

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2014, 07:03:59 PM

Sorry, thought I'd also post as it is painful to watch all these scattered ideas and comments on this thread.  Will try to throw out a few thoughts/recommendations from my end since I do want to see this currency/virtual coin succeed some more also, well vested in it.

1. It's name, USDe, is a catchy play on the country based USD but fine when you find out it is more of a global name "Unitary Standard" and that is seen as a positive.  It needs to remain global, separated from any specific fiat and/or country, but USDe can have a meaning of standing for use by everyone, the "common man", etc.  That was a theme for the US and it's "dream" in over time but almost more than any other country the US and its USD has become a laughing joke of currency.  17 trillion debt growing here in the USA, just signed a higher debt ceiling to print more paper money, etc.  There will be a failure of USD sometime in the future.

2.  I'd like to see more in the order of strong technical excellence around the coin.  A solid not so generic website yet a simple easy to understand one.  Clean up of its grandiose theme (cryptographic reserve and board of cryptography - come on what the hell are these and no one real is on them so delete it), and focus on that it is a solid script coin, multi-national, etc.

4.  This coin has to eventually get some acceptance to survive (primary need for any).  It can't just be an investment pool, and it won't survive as simply and investment pool as it won't attract any other big investors with the above lacking, not being straight forward, and the mesh of bickering on this board if anyone does research on here.  I wouldn't mine/invest this coin right now again - even though it is #1 on Coinwarz due to low 4.0 difficulty; can mine and dump I guess (if anyone would buy it).

5.  Why don't we focus:  1) clean up website, 2) have clear multinational approach for those tired of country's fiats, 3) get on exchanges, 4) work on few projects then to translate/accept USDe and technically improve the currency if possible to make it unique (colored coins, speed, better wallets, etc.).

Throwing out thoughts but I'd say please be constructive or just please get off this forum!

-T

Agree!

Dawko

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 07:28:26 PM

-T

Agree!

Been saying this for the last 377 pages
ccd

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 07:33:29 PM

-T

Agree!

Been saying this for the last 377 pages

So you are saying that this coin is nothing more than hundreds other? Why I would choose this? If I'am tired of countries fiat, I can choose ANY of hundreds bitcoin/litecoin based coins. You didnt bring any unique selling point AT ALL.
lexusivan888

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 07:37:53 PM

-T

these are good points!!! teamers, realize them pls!
Pages: « 1 ... 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 [374] 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 ... 506 »
  Print  

Jump to: