Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:54:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 [380] 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 ... 506 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [USDe] Unitary Status Dollar eCoin $$ IMPROVED Halving | KGW Fix Update!!!  (Read 578405 times)
SSGNod

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 03:20:43 PM

fuk this price crash just sux, I did believed this coin and didn't sold my stash when it was 600 satoshi,cos I knew it would reach over 2k satoshi,not sure about that now   Undecided

Patience.....it will rise again.  Just keep mining and while your waiting you can create a meme or two for the contest.  Have fun with it!

Keep Calm and Mine On!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ccd

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 03:38:54 PM

fuk this price crash just sux, I did believed this coin and didn't sold my stash when it was 600 satoshi,cos I knew it would reach over 2k satoshi,not sure about that now   Undecided

Patience.....it will rise again.  Just keep mining and while your waiting you can create a meme or two for the contest.  Have fun with it!

Keep Calm and Mine On!

sorry, moved to another coin (and my friends too). I will keep my USDe (no point to sell it for almost nothing), but until marketing will not be clear, we will not return.
thank you
luckyguy2807

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2014, 03:39:21 PM

Can anyone confirm if am-ecigs.com is accepting USDe? It seems that the page isn't loading on my PC
USD-e (OP)

Activity: 196

Cryptonankee - your trusted USDe servant

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2014, 03:42:33 PM

By popular request, http://usd-e.com has been updated to appear more like its original design.  Content will be filled as the day unfolds.  Constructive feedback and suggestions welcome. 

Thanks!

Donate to the USDe Development Fund BTC: 1N2ZrY7zft13WY1hw8zfAHc2pDzXFXFj1Y   USDe: Gg4LbCtSzw7HoFd5np2TuXD6TRty32U6ug

Do you have USDe in YOUR Wallet?
jacquette

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 03:56:41 PM

ok new USD-e forum rule..

for now on.. you type in Red if you're Republican, Blue if your Democrat, and Purple if Independent..

oh and Foreigners, your green. because your homelands are a lot more greener than ours..

this is by far the most stupidest crap i've thought of and i'm sure all of you agree to the fullest. I want to see what this forum looks like in colors  Cool

USDe @ reddit Click Here

luckyguy2807

Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2014, 03:58:14 PM

for now on.. you type in Red if you're Republican, Blue if your Democrat, and Purple if Independent..

oh and Foreigners, your green. because your homelands are a lot more greener than ours..

this is by far the most stupidest crap i've thought of and i'm sure all of you agree to the fullest. I want to see what this forum looks like in colors  Cool

I agree Smiley)
jacquette

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 03:59:20 PM

By popular request, http://usd-e.com has been updated to appear more like its original design.  Content will be filled as the day unfolds.  Constructive feedback and suggestions welcome.  

Thanks!

Welcome back USDe!!  Smiley

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpz4GSGGcN8

USDe @ reddit Click Here

lexusivan888

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 04:16:03 PM

By popular request, http://usd-e.com has been updated to appear more like its original design.  Content will be filled as the day unfolds.  Constructive feedback and suggestions welcome.  

Thanks!

HIGHT FIVE!
ccd

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 04:16:17 PM

By popular request, http://usd-e.com has been updated to appear more like its original design.  Content will be filled as the day unfolds.  Constructive feedback and suggestions welcome. 

Thanks!

yes, thank you. I like it.
I can begin to trust this coin again.
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 04:20:50 PM

Thanks!

Thanks also, like the patriotic look a lot better!

Advise us of any other news we can plan around and/or announce soon!

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
jacquette

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 04:26:38 PM

Thanks!

Thanks!

Thanks!

HIGHT FIVE!

HEY HEY HEY!!! whats the matter with you three...  in colors!!! instructions above!

USDe @ reddit Click Here

ccd

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 04:32:17 PM

Thanks!

Thanks!

Thanks!

HIGHT FIVE!

HEY HEY HEY!!! whats the matter with you three...  in colors!!! instructions above!

sorry
luckyguy2807

Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2014, 04:50:02 PM

The dif is up again:( just when I started to mine Smiley)
I'm selling 50K TrollCoin for 300k USDe Cheesy
luckyguy2807

Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2014, 04:54:56 PM

http://www.allcrypt.com/beta/voting.php don't forget to vote today:d
DrMad

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2014, 04:56:06 PM

I've decided it is time for me to start investing time and money in another coin.

Although I do think that the 'old-new' theme itself does look good, I still do prefer the idea that the coin should focus on the entire world, with a clear link between USDe and USD.
But, if the new theme works out well, I can live with that.

What really bothers me however are the two posts quoted below.
The first quoted post I am not going to say much about as it is simply disgusting.
I am really disappointed in the community that only 1 or 2 people said something about it.

The second post, although maybe meant as good, is putting people in certain boxes.
I think all people are equal, and that you should not make a separation between their believes/religion/origin/whatsoever.

Guys, this coin started really good, and now youre fkng-it-up, with all your "let's remove all US theme, because it may be uncool to people who don't like USA" which actually is the same as removing the only thing that makes this coin better than millions of other crapcoins clonned from litecoin source.

In this world there is around 15% of people who wouldn't use this coin, because it's US themed. Nobody want's to do any business with them, because they are:
a) terrorists
b) retarded

The rest of people out there are eighter:
a) American citizens, who would rather spend their time and money on something that is American, than "for people who may dislike America"
b) people from other countries that like USA, or prefer dollars than their local currency (ie. in Ukraine, Russia, or Egypt people prefere if you pay them the same amount of money in USD than in their local currencies, they also use USD as the way of safely keeping their savings)
c) people who don't care about USA and they just want to make money

Also remove that terrible pink map of the world from the main website. Even my gay-kinda-artistic-neighbour says it's gay. The flag was better, it was blue-red-white which actually had something common with your USDe theme, and it also went great with other pictures on the website.

If you want this coin to gain bigger momentum you need a theme that is both proffessional and unique to this coin. A website with three big pictures from which each of them looks like it has been copy-pasted from another website (the 3rd one from pro website, 2nd one from a website dedicated to CG from late 90s, and 1st one from website about gay parade in Berlin) doesn't give you that.

and

this is by far the most stupidest crap i've thought of and i'm sure all of you agree to the fullest. I want to see what this forum looks like in colors  Cool

ickyt2012

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 05:14:25 PM

I've decided it is time for me to start investing time and money in another coin.

Although I do think that the 'old-new' theme itself does look good, I still do prefer the idea that the coin should focus on the entire world, with a clear link between USDe and USD.
But, if the new theme works out well, I can live with that.

What really bothers me however are the two posts quoted below.
The first quoted post I am not going to say much about as it is simply disgusting.
I am really disappointed in the community that only 1 or 2 people said something about it.

The second post, although maybe meant as good, is putting people in certain boxes.
I think all people are equal, and that you should not make a separation between their believes/religion/origin/whatsoever.

Guys, this coin started really good, and now youre fkng-it-up, with all your "let's remove all US theme, because it may be uncool to people who don't like USA" which actually is the same as removing the only thing that makes this coin better than millions of other crapcoins clonned from litecoin source.

In this world there is around 15% of people who wouldn't use this coin, because it's US themed. Nobody want's to do any business with them, because they are:
a) terrorists
b) retarded

The rest of people out there are eighter:
a) American citizens, who would rather spend their time and money on something that is American, than "for people who may dislike America"
b) people from other countries that like USA, or prefer dollars than their local currency (ie. in Ukraine, Russia, or Egypt people prefere if you pay them the same amount of money in USD than in their local currencies, they also use USD as the way of safely keeping their savings)
c) people who don't care about USA and they just want to make money

Also remove that terrible pink map of the world from the main website. Even my gay-kinda-artistic-neighbour says it's gay. The flag was better, it was blue-red-white which actually had something common with your USDe theme, and it also went great with other pictures on the website.

If you want this coin to gain bigger momentum you need a theme that is both proffessional and unique to this coin. A website with three big pictures from which each of them looks like it has been copy-pasted from another website (the 3rd one from pro website, 2nd one from a website dedicated to CG from late 90s, and 1st one from website about gay parade in Berlin) doesn't give you that.

and

this is by far the most stupidest crap i've thought of and i'm sure all of you agree to the fullest. I want to see what this forum looks like in colors  Cool

Cryptocurrency.... because hey, fiat money is just imaginary too
USD-e (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2014, 06:22:12 PM

DrMad and others -- we hope you are not truly serious about leaving USDe because of reading a random post?!  

Yes, we have a few vocal supporters.  Some of them started supporting USDe recently, while others have been with us from the start.  Some may think out loud with a dumb idea, such as coloring threads and separating people based on political parties.  Others will come across as speaking for USDe when in reality they're well-intentioned and not meaning to harm the public image of the project, but on behalf of USDe, I would like to assure you that you should not be associating these random posts with USDe or what it stands for.  If you need clarification on anything, please ask in a PM or directly here on the forum.  Your inquiry and question will be heard & answered.

This is an open forum where anyone can speak their mind.  We are not self-moderating comments.  Plus you have not seen us endorse any crazy ideas such as coloring posts or agreeing with some really wacky opinion about the U.S.A. 

We are in the process of regrouping, making adjustments to the project's road map, plans and tangible milestones.  More updates will be released and shared with the community as soon as we have the plan in hand.

Meanwhile, if you would truly like to assist, please use the donation addresses in my signature.  These funds will be used for further development of USDe.  

Donate to the USDe Development Fund BTC: 1N2ZrY7zft13WY1hw8zfAHc2pDzXFXFj1Y   USDe: Gg4LbCtSzw7HoFd5np2TuXD6TRty32U6ug

placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 10:36:52 PM

DrMad and others -- we hope you are not truly serious about leaving USDe because of reading a random post?!  

Yes, we have a few vocal supporters.  Some of them started supporting USDe recently, while others have been with us from the start.  Some may think out loud with a dumb idea, such as coloring threads and separating people based on political parties.  Others will come across as speaking for USDe when in reality they're well-intentioned and not meaning to harm the public image of the project, but on behalf of USDe, I would like to assure you that you should not be associating these random posts with USDe or what it stands for.  If you need clarification on anything, please ask in a PM or directly here on the forum.  Your inquiry and question will be heard & answered.

This is an open forum where anyone can speak their mind.  We are not self-moderating comments.  Plus you have not seen us endorse any crazy ideas such as coloring posts or agreeing with some really wacky opinion about the U.S.A. 

We are in the process of regrouping, making adjustments to the project's road map, plans and tangible milestones.  More updates will be released and shared with the community as soon as we have the plan in hand.

Meanwhile, if you would truly like to assist, please use the donation addresses in my signature.  These funds will be used for further development of USDe.  

Well said!!!! USDe is losing a lot of hashrate and is getting in worse situation. Coin price is dropping and nobody is buying. Please note that this is happening with a lot of coins, so it is not USDe related, but related to almost 90% of the altcoins. Is it time to buy USDe, yes, certainly it is, people that bought at 150 should certainly buy now too. The bonus blocks makes it very confusing to people who are mining this  coins, as it is very difficult to know if you hit a lot of bonus blocks are not. Maybe i would suggest to look at the coin structure and make it more clear for miners. Increase the number of coins from 1K to 5K and remove those bonus blocks,results will be the same for the miners, but the pools will indicate better numbers.
USD-e (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2014, 10:44:45 PM

Network hashrate back up to 760MH/s territory Smiley

AtlantisPlatform

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 11:49:42 PM

jesus on a stick this coin is going in the toilet, price is so low it is barely pays for electricity to mine it. WTH?!
Pages: « 1 ... 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 [380] 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 ... 506 »
  Print  

Jump to: