Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:13:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Nxt marketing & promotion :: Nxt forum now moved to nxtforums.org  (Read 77970 times)
Damelon
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1010

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 10:03:16 PM

Finally got the designers together, but there is a bit of a shitty personal delay for one of them.

One of them (my friend) has just lost two friends who drowned in a boating accident in Ireland, so he is shattered at the moment.

He was professional enough to set me up with his two collegues and we will get to work on some plans to use with upcoming conferences etc.

I hope to post some results here soon, as I realise that time is of the essence. I hope my mate will be OK. Just hearing the news made my blood run cold.

Member of the Nxt Foundation | Donations: NXT-D6K7-MLY6-98FM-FLL5T
Join Nxt Slack! https://nxtchat.herokuapp.com/
Founder of Blockchain Workspace | Personal Site & Blog

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Asian Prepper

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2014, 03:29:25 AM

Here are the next videos in the interview I did with Anon136:

What is the nxt arbitrary message system?
http://prisonorfreedom.com/what-is-the-nextcoin-nxt-arbitrary-message-system/

What Is A Nextcoin (NXT) Advance Hallmark?
http://prisonorfreedom.com/what-is-a-nextcoin-nxt-advance-hallmark/

What Is The Timeline For Nextcoin (NXT)'s Infrastructure & Feature Development?
http://prisonorfreedom.com/what-is-the-timeline-for-nextcoin-nxts-infrastructure-feature-development/

I still have more video footage to come so stay tuned...

Tai Zen

As of 2014-04-09 I no longer post as "Asian Prepper" and will post under my real name "Tai Zen" to eliminate confusion.

Founder of www.PrisonOrFreedom.com | BTC: 19HHZ1yEimKUYVFM9TkXqd9xwM54jSFrmc | LTC:  LTA99422wieqR1MfWeNxZU5xAsESE9MzW7 | NXT:  17225446755425423638
Mario123

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2014, 07:10:06 AM

Newcomer resource for all our clients:

www.nxtclient.org

It's not finished yet. I didn't put the links in it because I don't know how we will promote them, which is really open source and who's client gets a separate homepage.

If you have any ideas or suggestions for this site: PM me or write here.

I'm no pro web designer but donations are welcome.

Salsacz, we need an updated video. Can you or anyone do it? It needs to be a little more friendly (not "bitcoin sux"), but otherwise, the old one was great.

salsacz (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 01:28:42 PM

Alright. I hope I'm not too late to deliver some sticker designs;

ps. Salsacz. See my signature. Maybe you can add my twitter or website to your collection if you like it.
And if you need more images for anything. Let me know.
added new open bounty - 500 for useful graphic designs (set) to be able to reward for such help

This your site is not working? http://ilgunf.wix.com/nxtinfo
salsacz (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 01:50:11 PM

Newsletter #1
http://nxter.org/nxt-newsletter-archieve/nxt-newsletter-1/

Feedback is most welcome.
good. when will it be sent to our emails?
apenzl

Activity: 396
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2014, 02:07:24 PM

Newsletter #1
http://nxter.org/nxt-newsletter-archieve/nxt-newsletter-1/

Feedback is most welcome.
good. when will it be sent to our emails?

Every monday. 1st one wasn't sent, it will be mailed out from next monday.

Fatih87SK

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 02:52:21 PM
Last edit: February 14, 2014, 03:03:00 PM by Fatih87SK

Alright. I hope I'm not too late to deliver some sticker designs;

ps. Salsacz. See my signature. Maybe you can add my twitter or website to your collection if you like it.
And if you need more images for anything. Let me know.
added new open bounty - 500 for useful graphic designs (set) to be able to reward for such help

This your site is not working? http://ilgunf.wix.com/nxtinfo

See my Signature for the correct website.

Edit; I'm catching up with the many good news lately at this section of the website; http://ilgunf.wix.com/nxtmovement#!news/c1xpz

Where can I find the details about the bounty? Maybe then I can know what I have to do exactly.

CoinTropolis_JustaBitTime

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 03:11:16 PM

Huge Marketing Opportunity

Great job Salsacz and the rest of the Berlin crew!  NiftyNikel will be contacting you today to talk a bit about our charity drive we're about to start for SongsofLove. Our marketing group, CoinTropolis, will start the party off by donating 10k Nxt. I've worked with the foundation director before... they are completely behind it.

Not only does giving back feel good, it gives us a story worth printing with the 200+ writers we have in our media list.
Asian Prepper

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2014, 03:56:55 PM

I made this video to clear up the confusion with newbies on the difference between "NXT" and "Nextcoin":

http://prisonorfreedom.com/what-is-the-difference-between-nxt-and-nextcoin/

Tai Zen

As of 2014-04-09 I no longer post as "Asian Prepper" and will post under my real name "Tai Zen" to eliminate confusion.

Founder of www.PrisonOrFreedom.com | BTC: 19HHZ1yEimKUYVFM9TkXqd9xwM54jSFrmc | LTC:  LTA99422wieqR1MfWeNxZU5xAsESE9MzW7 | NXT:  17225446755425423638
d13id

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 04:04:19 PM

Hi Nexters! Say me please do we need motiongraphic like this?
It could be very useful for attaching to some article about nxt for example. Also it could be good promo of nxt for the people who still don't know about nxt.
Moreover we could make more promos like that motiongraphics about many new features of nxt (new clients, colored coins etc)

If you can say yes then don't pass by. Don't think that somebody other except you will support that.
I need your help to finish that work. Join to the discuss in original topic.

We still need to think about spread nxt into  the mass!

salsacz (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 05:39:50 PM

Great job Salsacz and the rest of the Berlin crew!  NiftyNikel will be contacting you today to talk a bit about our charity drive we're about to start for SongsofLove. Our marketing group, CoinTropolis, will start the party off by donating 10k Nxt. I've worked with the foundation director before... they are completely behind it.

Not only does giving back feel good, it gives us a story worth printing with the 200+ writers we have in our media list.

Could you elaborate on this?
they are collecting nxt helpers for months but until today they shared 0 contacts from that list with other marketing guys so it is worthless for us

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 07:41:23 PM
Last edit: February 14, 2014, 08:35:52 PM by CoinTropolis_JustaBitTime

Great job Salsacz and the rest of the Berlin crew!  NiftyNikel will be contacting you today to talk a bit about our charity drive we're about to start for SongsofLove. Our marketing group, CoinTropolis, will start the party off by donating 10k Nxt. I've worked with the foundation director before... they are completely behind it.

they are collecting nxt helpers for months but until today they shared 0 contacts from that list with other marketing guys so it is worthless for us

** Update **

Salsa is asking for a different list (which Nifty of course would give up in a second, just takes a PM). Smiley  As for the huge media list, same deal... just drop a PM here or Nextcoin and someone will get you what you need.

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 08:15:41 PM

Now back to it:

If anyone would like to help get the charity push organized, please let me know. This is a great opportunity for to help those that need it while also gaining additional exposure.
CoinTropolis_NiftyNikel

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 08:25:37 PM

This is not true at all and I'm apologize if you got that impression. I emailed the swarm out to the members that signed up through the volunteer form at the time to minimize the exposure of the list to competitors that may be lurking in the forums.

The spreadsheet is public and like Justabit said there have been many people that have contributed. If you would like a link to it Salsa let me know, I will get it sent to you. It was no way meant to be held from anyone, I just did not want it to be out in the wild.

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 11:19:52 PM

Team,

We have a major opportunity with the charity to be the official sponsor:

"We can bill it as Nxt presents…,

Check out who we have on the bill:

songsoflove.org/LA

We can change the bitcoin Logo to Nxt."

Not only would we gain press before the event (which would open doors to a number of different writers), we would get media exposure at the event. I need to work out the details this weekend, but yeah... I'm pumped.  If Dogecoin can raise $30k for a bobsled team, I see no reason we can't raise $10k+. 

Blu Cantrell will be there... guys, this is a huge event.
EvilDave

Activity: 854
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 12:26:26 AM

Team,

songsoflove.org/LA

Not only would we gain press before the event (which would open doors to a number of different writers), we would get media exposure at the event. I need to work out the details this weekend, but yeah... I'm pumped.  If Dogecoin can raise $30k for a bobsled team, I see no reason we can't raise $10k+. 

Sorry for the lack of response so far, but u guys are kinda rushing in the door and announcing breathlessly that u have a great opportunity for us......we need to cover some basics first.

1) Does the NXT community want to throw cash out now on mainstream marketing? The clients are all good, but we are still a long way from being ready to attract and keep Joe Public on the NXT boat. Conferences seem to be a very good use of marketing right now, that and getting the tech up and running....

2) Do we want to be associated with this event anyway ? I know some NXT'ers are totally against charity marketing.
WTF is songsoflove.org all about ?

Give us more info, pls, start a debate, get a decision from the NXT community.

BTW. Blu Cantrell ? Cute, nice tunes, but not exactly A-list, eh?
or did I miss something in the last decade?

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org
Damelon
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 12:36:52 AM

Team,

songsoflove.org/LA

Sorry for the lack of response so far, but u guys are kinda rushing in the door and announcing breathlessly that u have a great opportunity for us......we need to cover some basics first.

1) Does the NXT community want to throw cash out now on mainstream marketing? The clients are all good, but we are still a long way from being ready to attract and keep Joe Public on the NXT boat. Conferences seem to be a very good use of marketing right now, that and getting the tech up and running....

2) Do we want to be associated with this event anyway ? I know some NXT'ers are totally against charity marketing.
WTF is songsoflove.org all about ?

Give us more info, pls, start a debate, get a decision from the NXT community.

BTW. Blu Cantrell ? Cute, nice tunes, but not exactly A-list, eh?
or did I miss something in the last decade?

As long as this is a private thing, the community needs not decide Smiley

What do you want/need of us?

Do you want us to make people aware of it?
I'm also not sure what your "call to action" here is?

More info would be helpful Smiley

salsacz (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 08:00:44 AM

Damelon? Pls when you think we are ready, post here an article about new Nxt clients (like a press release for people on altcoin magazines). So the community could also make some corrections. If you think you won't be able to do it, let us know too Smiley
Damelon
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 11:48:45 AM

Damelon? Pls when you think we are ready, post here an article about new Nxt clients (like a press release for people on altcoin magazines). So the community could also make some corrections. If you think you won't be able to do it, let us know too Smiley

Working on one now.
Also working on making one about Nxt Solaris, which was planned for today.  Smiley

Damelon
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 12:27:41 PM

Will this be OK?

February 2014: Nxt Client Month!

I think it's safe to say that February will be regarded as a pivotal month in the history of Nxt.
Like it or not, one of Nxt's big weaknesses has been the availability of clients that are both easy to use and easy to install.
That problem has now been solved.

On the 13th and the days preceding we saw the release of not one, not two, but FIVE one-click clients!

Several user-made clients were released: NXT Solaris, NXT Wallet, dotNXT and ClieNXT all saw updates released to a form
that has become increasingly useful to mainstream users. In addition to this, early NXT Exchange DGEX also released
the first version of their Nxt client Offspring.

All of these easy to install clients make use of the existing features that Nxt offers:
sending and receiving Nxt, create and assign aliases, sending and receiving messages using the Nxt decentralised data transfer system
Arbitrary Messages and are ready for use with Nxt's Asset Exchange system.

Every one of these clients brings something unique to the table.
For instance, ClieNXT is a very slim client, which opts for a clean interface.
NXT Solaris on the other hand, sports a multitude of options and features, like a tool for comparing Exchanges in real-time.
NXT Wallet works in your browser and is simply stunning to see.

The results are easy to see: the prices for Nxt have risen by approximately 25% over the last two days.
Combined with the start of the test phase of Nxt's revolutionary Asset Exchange, Nxt is more than living up to its promise of
delivering not just a new currency to the crypto scene, but a complete framework to build an online economy.

All mentioned clients can be found at nxtclients.org.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: